[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

On page 1121 of the Shinhwa page on 21 November, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Dongwan!!!

^^

Let's all leave this behind and look forward to the Winter Album and 9th jib ^^

OMYGOSH

THATS CRAZY

PAGE 1121 on NOVEMBER 21 / WANNIES BIRTHDAY

I agree

We should all just look to the future and forget about the past.

sooo unbelievably excited for there 9TH / WINTER ALBUM !

Shinhwa Fighting !

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am totally disappointed at MKMF for what they have done! that was just cruel and unjust! but whatever, we don't need them! all we need is our boys ... who cares whether they get the award or not, we all know that they are still number one in our hearts :) <-- okay, that was a bit cliche but it's true LOL and i totally understand their decisions and think what they did was right. anyhow, here is the clips of the MKMF Overseas Award which Shinhwa won : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLndHWcph6c © crystalis for the clip

oooh~ and happy birthday to dongwan oppa :)

wish him great luck and a healthy year!!!!

OMYGOSH

THATS CRAZY

PAGE 1121 on NOVEMBER 21 / WANNIES BIRTHDAY

I agree

We should all just look to the future and forget about the past.

sooo unbelievably excited for there 9TH / WINTER ALBUM !

Shinhwa Fighting !

WOW!! I JUST REALIZED IT!!!

YOU GIRLS HAD MADE THIS THREAD OWN PAGE 1121 !!

AND KIM DONGWAN'S BIRTHDAY!!~~~~

CHUKHAHAEYO!!...

ALWAYZ BE HAPPY, KIM DONGWAN OPPA !! <33 ~~~

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!~~~

*saving money for Winter Story 2007 & 9th alb...and March08..TT*

ps: hopefuly this thread won't run too fast, i want page 1127 belong's too Hyesung's bday page..kekeke...^^

---EDITED---

ooh no!!! it's lrd page 1122!!...*faint* :P

omg this IS crazy o.o 11-21 wannies b-day and thats the post too thats cool haha but anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! <3333333 SARANGHAE OPPPA

oh well the whole shinhwa thing is confusing... now i kno why people started not attending MKMF now more people not attend. did the show stop? or something? is that the only show for singers to get awards? can someone catch me up on that info?

happy birthday to dongwannie oppa!!

ho!ho! im just so happy! i already converted three of my friends into a shinhwa fans! lol.. i started introducing shinhwa to them by letting them read shinhwa fics.. and now they kept on asking me lots of stuffs about shinhwa! now, shinhwa gained another three fans.. lol. im so hyper!

Guest Aromati97

eab980eb8f99ec9984067lx8.jpg

Happy Birthday Dongwan Oppa!

You are incredibly special to me. Special to SHCJ!

We will forever cherish our moments with you til death.

WANNIE OPPA FIGHTING <3

Guest ..kaleena..

*gasps*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY KIM DONGWANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH YOU THE BEsT!!! YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DORK! hahaha

and regarding those mkmf stuff.. i'm speechless.

can't wait until their upcoming album!!!!!

Guest slypatt

wannie wannie happy birthday my handsome little man ~~! your omma wannabe really wants to cook you a bowl of miyeok-guk on your brithday~! haha.. wuuuhuuu my cute little dong wannie!

Guest veraciously

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGWAN!!! <3

RE: MKMF once more..

About Shinhwa fans being quiet... I can only speak for myself but I haven't been touching other topics, just commented here and shinhwa_daily livejournal community when they posted the articles there. I just don't have anything good to say, really. It sucks for everybody involved, really. Whether the members who cancelled their appearances or the people who won on basically false grounds, it's just not nice. And I had no idea this happened before! Truly shameful for MKMF..

Even if say, SuJu won what should've been Hyesung's award, I would never say SuJu doesn't deserve that award.. I think a lot of artists and groups work hard and are worthy and deserving of awards.

Now I'm glad I've been staying away from the topic-related threads and have *rarely* run into any Shinhwa-bashing comments. Still, I agree with crystalis' sentiment that we should keep our heads cool even when encountering comments that make us angry.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE FORUM RULES!

I know everyone wants to wish Dongwan Happy Birthday but we are going to get in trouble with Edwards again if everyone continue using this forum to with birthday with to Dongwan.

PLEASE post your birthday wish at Dongwan's thread...you have choice either in music forum or drama forum.

EDWARDS....Sorry! I hope you let this go......after being upset over Minwoo and Hyesung's incidient we needed to be remind of more happier occasion.

Announcement:

This thread is for discussion of Shinhwa only. If you want to talk about Shinhwa members' solo activities, you should post it on their own official threads, not here. Thank you for your co-operations.

Korean Music Forum Moderators

Archived