[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

They only mentioned Dongwan and Eric and they weren't specific but mentioned in spring and in summer. I would have thought Minwoo would go before Dongwan. I guess all we can do is wait....

Sound like as a group, it'll be around 4 years, so I guess we'll be seeing them solo in within 4 years time.

reginaxlove - that's a poll for pops in seoul.. it's a [i think] weekly music program by arirang, so no.. i don't know where to vote for the daesang award, but even if there's a poll for it, it's probably closed by now, since the award ceremony is less than 12 hours away..

mommie alice - does it mean that dongwan and eric are going at the same time though? it sounds pretty weird to me, cos i would expect minwoo somewhere in the middle of this [because he's between eric and dongwan] but he's not mentioned.. 4 years though? that's pretty messed up =X i wish there's a detailed report about who will be going when.. but i guess we can only wait >_<"

tried searching for that american idol thing on youtube, but i couldn't find it O_o

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robotic

Just read in Ocean's Six that Dongwan and Eric will be going to army in spring & summer 2008. I guess they'll be the first ones to go.

AND I'm hoping I didn't misunderstand but it sound like rest of the members are not going at the same time. It sound like they will go at different time so the article said there's possibility we won't see them together as Shinhwa around 4 years! I thought 2 years is going to be bad BUT 4 YEARS? This is really despressing..... :tears:

4 years!!!

Kill me now T___T

I wish the members would enlist together.

No fair - Shinhwa will be active for only a few more months. =(

We don't have anymore info than what's been announced....for now it's Eric and Dongwan. Since Dongwan and Minwoo is only few months apart, I'm sure Minwoo's name will pop up soon.

Yesterday (I think) we read that it's Eric, and today it said Eric and Dongwan. So who knows what news we will have tomorrow?

ehm why is it dongwan go first to army ?

i thought M and eric should go first since theyre older

can someone give info ?

p00hpal omg thats amazing o.o i cant believe that. i got teary eyed tooo!! xP like most of the poeple here. and he's deaf. its amazing what different perspectives everyone has =]. thanks for sharing! ^^

army situation im sad they are leaving too!! but we cant stop them.. they said they would leave a long time ago. and they were inactive for about a year.. and we made it! its one more mnth till december!! we can do it!! by then i'm gonna be ooldddd -___- i'm gonna feel young though XD haha

about the awards ooh i believe i have the same time area like rozzy so they will be accepting the award tmrow morning? ^^ yes i hope at least 3 members go up. and of course a clip to watch them would be nice hehe. cant wait *excited*

Guest apricot

Yes 2 years is enough wait for me, I can't imagine having to wait for them for more than that. T_T It's really depressing thinking about that. But still life goes on..they have to go in sooner or later.

They are going to accept the award tomorrow? That's great!!! Finally we can see them again~

Guest anne&top

read in mnet thread that

ALL SHINHWA MEMBERS came!!

woohoo!!

how we all miss them! and this is like a treat! :P

^

okay. i must have read wrongly or something.

NONE of the Shinhwa members attend. :(

this is so depressing!!

but

at least they won the overseas award!!

okay, what the frig???

they just announced the foreign choice award [or whatever it's called] and shinhwa's the winner [yayy] but nobody came to pick up the trophy.. none of them came!!! OMG i'm so pissed.. and why the hell are they playing once in a lifetime in the background when the one that's up for the award is isn't it beautiful?? geez..

i'm gonna go cry in the corner now..

[07.11.17] [News] Eric, Dongwan, next year March their last concert in Seoul

May bring out with full credits only. Do not hotlink. TQ.

200711170814086400vb7.jpg

Korean local most longevity group SHINHWA member Kim Dongwan & Eric will be entering the army enlistment next year.

One of the related staff of Shinhwa express, "Kim Dongwan & Eric must enter the army next year. After them, the rest of the members too will be enlisting." According to what had been told, next year March concert in Seoul will be Shinhwa's last schedule and all the activities will stop.

From Dongwan & Eric as the first 2 members to serve the military service, there will be a difficulty for the members to gather again and be active.

Before next year march Seoul Concert, SHINHWA will be holding an Asia Tour concert on December. Because of the army enlistment, there will be a gap of 4 years for the members not being together. So this Asia Tour Concert might be their last performance.

After they had release their 8jib last year and hold an Asia Tour concert, SHINHWA will be releasing their 'Winter Story 2007' on coming December 16th. And on this day they will hold a concert in Japan Nagoya as a starting stop of their Asia Tour. Then on the 8th & 9th December in Tokyo Saitama, On the 15th in Shanghai, China.

They will also be releasing their 9th jib as their 10 years anniversary memorial album.

SHINHWA management company GOODEMG Mr. Park express, "Next year some of the member will be enlisting to their army, so this will become an unforgettable year for the fans and so as to the members."

Addition, on the coming December 6th, SHINHWA overseas concert are being manage by GOODEMG & OPEN WORLD ENTERTAINMENT.

Source: oceans

Cn Trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

============================================

[07.11.17] [News] SHINHWA solo activities members wont be attending

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

2007111718390510021iv4.jpg

Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung had announced they won't be attending MKMF, Dongwan too will not be there.

This year being as solo artist activities, SHINHWA member Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung on 17th November an hour before MKMF award starts, suddenly they announced they wont be attending.

Addition, through "Handkerchief" receives solo success, and with Hyesung being nominated in the male artist awards, Kim Dongwan too will not be attending MKMF.

But his situation were different than Minwoo & Hyesung. A month ago, Dongwan did not receive any invitation from the organizer of MKMF and he was busy preparing for his Nov 18 Birthday Party, he rejected on the invitation.

On the 17th news stated, "Did not receive any invitation from MKMF" & "Birthday gathering preparation and so on schedule i had to work on, so i could attend as i wanted to."

At the other hand, SHINHWA member Lee Minwoo on today's 5:35pm had announced of his misappearance in MKMF, Shin Hyesung too announced he won't be attending the award ceremony too.

Through this year's solo artist activity within SHINHWA there are only 3 members, they receive good responses on the voting and took the no.1 spot honourly.

MKMF will be broadcast live on November 17th 7pm.

Source:OCEANS

Cn Trans:emmaxu1985@bestshinhwa

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

==================================================

[07.11.16] [Notice] ‘HAPPY 2008 WITH ANDY’ Calender release

[07.11.17] [Diary] Dongwan, back to recording once more

==================================================

repost..

for those haven't seen yet and for the newbies..

oh, btw.. had you guys ever been to the New Soompi.com??

for those who still hasn't known yet, the SHINHWA FanClub has now been created there..

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/s_h_i_n_h_w_a_fanclub

for the individual fanclubs:

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_dong_wan

JunJin : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/junjin

Minwoo : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/lee_minwoo

Andy : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/andy_lee

Eric : http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/eric_mun_jung_hyuk

can someone PLease START Hyesung's Fanclub there???

[07.11.17] [News] Eric, Dongwan, next year March their last concert in Seoul

[07.11.17] [News] SHINHWA solo activities members wont be attending

Nooo... somehow, both of this news makes me sad.. first, 4 years without shinhwa?! oh my! i dunno if i can take it..

and second, im so disappointed. none of them attended the awards. i mean i've been expecting at least one of them to be there.. but argh! im teary eyed right now.. im so sad.. anyways.. im glad that they won..

Guest anne&top

^

read in mnet thread that Changjo got into fights with SUJU and DBSK's fans.

Hyesung, Minu and Dongwan are coming down to console them.

I guess Changjo are disappointed that none of the Shinhwa members were there. :(

SHINHWA MEMBERS ARE THE BEST!!!

I'm so happy that they won MKMF 2007 Most Wanted To Meet Singer!!!

I really want to meet them too, thinking that they're going to the military soon,

that would take a while... how long would they be there? 2-3 years? or only 1 year?

and btw Minwoo won the best male style of what I've heard on YT!

it's really disappointing.. but i think i somehow understand why sungie and minwoo decided not to attend..

and by the way.. i just noticed.. why did they play ONCE IN A LIFETIME in the background when the voting is for PRETTY? lol. so weird..

^ yeah.. that pissed me off even more that they played the wrong song, on top of not having the members there..

what's most wanted to meet singer? they didn't have that kind of award on mkmf O_o"

i can understand the fans being pissed [i saw an orange balloon at the start of the show, and i was really excited for them and for myself too] but it's kinda unbelievable that they would go down to console the fans.. but then again, it might be possible, since they're sitting around doing nothing, now that they cancelled their appearance.. but isn't dongwan busy with like, a birthday party thingy or something? i don't know, i don't believe that the shinhwa members actually rushed down O_o"

Guest kriza_09

this is so depressing...

it's said minwoo and hyesung were actually there and were done with rehearsals and everything..

but because of some problem (sth about selection criteria for the awards) that can't be solved they decided to leave the show..

this is their last year... ㅠㅠ

ahh i'm so disappointed... i was so anticipating this show..

mnet is really messed up.. >"<

urgghhhhhh

Guest anne&top

i cant totally understand why changjo went crazy.

i mean, they're one of the most obedient/respectable fan clubs out there and for them to do something like this,

its pretty unusual.

they and we are pretty upset that we didnt get to see them accepting their award.

especially when they are gonna fulfill their army duties soon.

i hope all is alright. :)

^^

i dont think they did. i read that they left the place when the other fanclubs fought..

I still have faith in shcj!

and there's news at shcj or shinhwa.biz by sungie/m and their company themselves. go read them there.

Guest robotic

hohoho~

The MKMF awards show is so messed up..

For one, the overseas viewer award should've been for 'It's Pretty' and not 'Once in a lifetime'.

With the basic award song being wrong - how serious does Mnet take their awards anyway?

Well, I've learnt from the past to question the credibility of award shows.

Awards nowadays are so fickle and corruptible.

Kudos to Hyesung and Minwoo for giving the show a pass as there clearly seems to be a conflict of interest in the awards system.

They would have put up a good fight for the awards nevertheless.

NB. Regarding the fanclub fights and friction (alliteration. lol) ; I did see something of a laughable nature.

When the MC's were talking amongst the audience I saw an orange balloon(?) jostling with another fan placard.

-edit-

I have good faith in Shinhwa Changjo - they are a respectable fanclub and force.

Nothing comes without provocation and when provoked they usually are orderly and controlled.

Wasn't there a case with shcj and another fanclub where shcj fans actually popped their own balloons and left to avoid further chaos?

Guest flycrazily

4 YEARS! -.- thats such a long time to be away from the boys. wheres andy. i haven't heard much about him lately. :[

yes it was disappointing that they did not come to accept their overseas award but i can understand why. m.net is screwy. so corrupted. they deserved those awards. argh.

Archived