[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Kriza_09

I wish hyesung will do all those in 1 year! It'd be be a good try to make up for shinhwa's disappearance.. I want him in a drama, have more albums, and more concerts! But, as much as I love him the most, I guess there'll always be something missing, the fun shinhwa gave us during their concerts/variety shows.. Even when just 2/3 of them appear together, the show becomes so much more fun! I wanna stop time too! Tried taking the batteries out of all the clocks in my house, but the clock in school still ticks on. ;) haha. (joking)

We're all gonna miss shinhwa so much! SOBSSSSS.

WHATEVER IT IS, CELEBRATE MY DEARS! FOR SHINHWA WON THE OVERSEAS VIEWER AWARD FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW! :D :D let's make it a third next year! BUT NOW, CELEBRATE, HAVE FUN, ENJOY! FOR SHINHWA WILL BE SO HAPPY/TOUCHED!

I LOVE SHCJ! we're like inspired by our boys, becoming so united though we are all over the world! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some videos that I've been meaning to post here. =D

YT links. I think most of you might of seen it, but probably not with English subs?

This one was really funny! LOL I've seen some cuts of this last year.. They talk about roles & stuff in the beginning; you get to see them filming and then you get to see the little movie~ Eric is such a bully, he took over filming when it's supposed to be Andy.

SHINHWA-- 2003 Resolutions [sUBBED]

I think this was subbed before by someone else, but either way it's still funny to watch it. I still laugh when Eric mentions that when his hair was messed up, it was a big problem or something - like he was comparing it with Junjin's head injury & etc. It wasn't a physical injury, but a mental injury. LOL@Eric's dorkie answer.

There was a part 2 to it but it's not available anymore. =(

I saw the results of the poll. =D But is it final final? Like the results there will def. be for sure or is it like they close it & tally up the complete final? Well, if thats the case then I hope Shinhwa does win it! Hopefully they all go together since they won't be here for 2 years!!!!!!! Leave us some new award pictures, boys!

Guest Dah_jOkA

Hey guys! Sup?

I'm getting rid of my kpop collection and I'm selling my Shinhwa CDs in my thread, I was wondering if nebody would be interested?

heres the link: click

ANYWAYS

Are you guys upset that Dongwan is going into the army soon? =[

I hope he comes back safe, he was one of my fave members of Shinhwa, always smiling and so goofy. BOO!!!

-edit-

HAHA I OWNED A PAGE!!

SCORE!!!

they are going to be back working as a group again! i can't wait for next month when their winter single or album comes out. i sure do miss the boys sillyness when they are together. after i watched that game show ziig something. cant remember now. with hye sung, minwoo, and dongwan together. it was a blast seeing them having fun together and the text from eric cracked me up LOL.

i vote for them every day in the poll. haha. and like everyday i hope they are in the lead. i hope it will be like this till the end! they deserve to win after almost 10 years of hard work. no one will take the overseas title away from them!!! haha.

i think you are talking about jipizigi LOL yup, it was really fun. and it was great seeing the three together, though it would have been much better if all six were able to attend. nonetheless it was really funny and fun And LOL Eric is just a kiddo~! Though he is the oldest, he seems to act as if he's younger with his funny text messages and aeigyo Hehehe ^^

ah..the voting has ended so fast!!

does anyone know what is the final voting result??

btw is anyone planning to go for their japan or Shanghai concert?? My friends are all going for their japan concert and i cant go T____T

i wonder will there be a day i can go to their korea concert!!!!

oh...i read that junjin will be coming back for dongwan's bdae party??!! ah..i hope he will attend Hyesung's too!! His mummy bird precious 28th birthday!!!

-mic-

Awww~ so sweet of junjin to come back into Korea for Wannie's birthday when he is very busy with his schedule in China. Hope all the other members will be able to attend :)

Oh and here are the final results:

Shinhwa Pretty

7208822 (50.76%)

TVXQ! You're My Miracle

6895092 (48.55%)

Shinhwa won by 2.21 % Everyone's dedication and hard work (well it wasn't really hard LOL but yea~) payed off! i know that the Shinhwa will be very happy and thankful ^^ Shinhwa forever ...

- Eunyoung

wheeeeeeeee....i went naver crazy again..once in a really long while. kekee...so..here's sum pictures! :D.

pinklover79_18.jpg

1097026860_school.jpg

1214asd_87.jpg

chunin20645_2-1.jpg

newangel88_6.jpg

jjcousin.jpg

credits: naver and on pix

also! finally! i found out where the "we make money yo" song came from! it's from the everlasting mythology concert cd. lkejwa;lkje. gahhh. it's by eric and minwoo. keke.

we were totally goin crazy about it about a year ago in this thread. i don't even kno where the song went on my comp. =.=. in any casee..yea! goshers.

Guest flycrazily

i think you are talking about jipizigi LOL yup, it was really fun. and it was great seeing the three together, though it would have been much better if all six were able to attend. nonetheless it was really funny and fun And LOL Eric is just a kiddo~! Though he is the oldest, he seems to act as if he's younger with his funny text messages and aeigyo Hehehe ^^

haha yeah Eric is such a kidder. ^_^. he look so serious on stage when he raps and such but afterwards he let his aeigyo-ness comes out. shinhwa will always be young at heart even if they will get marry soon with kids. they'll never be the in adult caterogry LOL

woohoo they are ahead! i think that all my friends prolly got annoyed with me on AIM cause every single one of them that i talked too. i'm like GO VOTE FOR SHINHWA! xD it would be a treat if they all went up on stage to accept the award but it will be hard since junjin is in china for filming.

Guest devylann

nice...tried to vote but it was closed....our SHINHWA took the overseas, asia, and america awards..........GREAT!!! awesome work everyone!!! our SHINHWA deserve it!!! they took the most important ones!!!! :D :D

my sis jus told me that dongwan is going into the army soon too?? :( well...now that i think of it...aren't all the members gonna go soon too??? bc they all around the same age u know...esp eric, minwoo, dongwan, hyesung?? well...read somewhere, maybe here, that hyesung not going bc of his knee??? watta bout junjin's eyes??? he still going?....oh well...sure gonna miss them wen they all go...waht are we going to do until then....:(

[07.11.16] [News ]Undoubtedly Shinhwa: Hyesung, Dongwan, M rank among top in MKMF polls

200711161207071010qg4.jpg

Shinhwa have once again proved their mettle.

In 2007, Shinhwa members Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan and M Lee Minwoo have been concentrating on their solo careers, and there's a friendly rivalry among the three of them as they currently hold top spots in various categories in the 2007 MNET-KMTV MUSIC FESTIVAL.

Now, mobile phone votes via MNet (www.mnet.com) are also being included into the MKMF polls, and Shin Hyesung is leading in "Song of The Year", "Singer of the Year" and "Best Ballad" with his song First Person.

Kim Dongwan currently ranks at number 4 in the "Song of The Year" and number 3 in "Best Ballad" with his song Handkerchief, demonstrating his popularity as well.

M is currently at number one for "Best Dance Song" for Stomp and the "Best Auction Style" category.

Most fanclubs of idol groups are only active for a period of time, and their lifespans tend to be short. However, since Shinhwa's debut in March 1998 (thus becoming the longest-running group), they have continued to receive the undying support of the fans.

Source: oceans

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@ shinhwa.biz

Guest kriza_09

hyesung -> singer of the year!!???? isn't that the biggest award of the show??? wowwww...

but there's still other considerations, right? like the album sales, judging panels, number of appearances and such..

hopefully he wins!!!! ^^

and he's leading the song of the year as well???? uri sungiieeee... ^^

although imo i like dongwan's song better... hohoho..

Most fanclubs of idol groups are only active for a period of time, and their lifespans tend to be short. However, since Shinhwa's debut in March 1998 (thus becoming the longest-running group), they have continued to receive the undying support of the fans.

am so proud of this line! it's seriously true! and they will always have the undying support of shcj! :D tomorrow, we'll be seeing MINSYUNG at the mkmf awards! :D sadly the entire shinhwa wont be there.. but i guess at wannie's bday party, they'll all be there! i hope plenty of pictures will be taken! :D

thanks for sharing aindy!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172629

according to the mkmf thread, the award ceremony is tonight [well tomorrow morning for me] and hyesung and minwoo are coming [no dongwan though O_o] so i guess they'll be the ones receiving the award for the overseas poll thingy.. and i think they're up for some other awards too [and performance maybe? hopefully =P]

anyways, i wanted to post this yesterday at my friend's place, but her internet went crazy all of a sudden.. i'll post it now then..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HY7ogzT7aWA

it's their good luck message for high school students sitting for sooneung [the national entrance exam for university i think?] minwoo wants you to cheat yo!! =X the last part is so cute.. min and hyesung =P

hyesung -> singer of the year!!???? isn't that the biggest award of the show??? wowwww...

but there's still other considerations, right? like the album sales, judging panels, number of appearances and such..

hopefully he wins!!!! ^^

and he's leading the song of the year as well???? uri sungiieeee... ^^

although imo i like dongwan's song better... hohoho..

^ It is the biggest award ^^ But in addition to voting, they still have to take into account album sales, appearances and the judges.

SO SO proud of our boys !!!

Well, they're getting the OVERSEAS award for sure since it all depends on the online poll :D

------------

shinhwaglishhjvq6.gif

PRESENTS

[MQ] 2001 X-files

ENGLISH HARDSUBBED

Episodes

Skydiving

Stunt Driven

Haunted House

Thrill Rides

xfilesfl3.png

Please thank snowwhite for allowing us to share this!!

To download, go here

To learn more about what Shinhwaglish is about and future uploads, go here

Just a heads up! Various English-subbed vids have been uploaded to the clubbox, but since we don't have the capabilities to reach gold yet, files without enough downloads will be deleted and we can't be certain that we will reupload all of them. So please grab them when you can :)

Guest p00hpal

I hope it's alright to share this article referencing Shinhwa here...

http://www.beatricedailysun.com/articles/2...7b430536439.txt

This guy used one of Minwoo's song for his audition on American Idol and made it to the next round. (Unfortunately, he didn't pass the subsequent round.) Still, what an impressive guy...I wish him the best in his future music endeavor.

"Some of his favorite artists are Justin Timberlake and Timbaland as well as the Korean group, Shinhwa, and used a song by one of Shinhwa's members, Lee-Minwoo, for his audition for the American Idol television show Aug. 10 at the Qwest Center in Omaha."

Guest kriza_09

^i don't know why but i felt so teary reading the word 'SHINHWA' from a US article... and he sang minwoo's song!!!! so the judges must've heard it!!!! was it shown on tv?????

Thank you for sharing. It's awsome story. I wonder if there's a way for Shinhwa especially Minwoo to see this article and if he can help him achieve his dream.

P.S. I wonder if there's clip somewhere? Would love to watch it.

This guy used one of Minwoo's song for his audition on American Idol and made it to the next round. (Unfortunately, he didn't pass the subsequent round.) Still, what an impressive guy...I wish him the best in his future music endeavor.

"Some of his favorite artists are Justin Timberlake and Timbaland as well as the Korean group, Shinhwa, and used a song by one of Shinhwa's members, Lee-Minwoo, for his audition for the American Idol television show Aug. 10 at the Qwest Center in Omaha."

Guest choong jae

so happy that everyone is gonna be celebrating dongwan's bday together. i think they would also celebrate together for hyesung since its only a few days away. brotherly love~~ !! :D

also, andy is releasing a calender!! definitely buying that! can't wait..... :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

yes i did feel teary eyed too..

and if im not mistake this guy isnt even korean..

that's so nice of him

and by the way guys have you read dongwan's newest diary entry..

he said that they already have started recording for the shinhwa album..

and he sounds so sad about it:(

just one more month and shinhwa will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172629

according to the mkmf thread, the award ceremony is tonight [well tomorrow morning for me] and hyesung and minwoo are coming [no dongwan though O_o] so i guess they'll be the ones receiving the award for the overseas poll thingy.. and i think they're up for some other awards too [and performance maybe? hopefully =P]

awww...why dongwan didn't come? *cry*

http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Pops_Weekly10....G_CODE=TVCR0102

^ so this is nt the award rite?? cos dongwan top it!

then where to vote for the singer of the year? o.0

Here's some videos that I've been meaning to post here. =D

YT links. I think most of you might of seen it, but probably not with English subs?

There was a part 2 to it but it's not available anymore. =(

thx for sharing!!! shinhwa is so funny especially dongwan!!

i think there is a part 2 :

Just read in Ocean's Six that Dongwan and Eric will be going to army in spring & summer 2008. I guess they'll be the first ones to go.

AND I'm hoping I didn't misunderstand but it sound like rest of the members are not going at the same time. It sound like they will go at different time so the article said there's possibility we won't see them together as Shinhwa around 4 years! I thought 2 years is going to be bad BUT 4 YEARS? This is really despressing..... :tears:

reginaxlove - that's a poll for pops in seoul.. it's a [i think] weekly music program by arirang, so no.. i don't know where to vote for the daesang award, but even if there's a poll for it, it's probably closed by now, since the award ceremony is less than 12 hours away..

mommie alice - does it mean that dongwan and eric are going at the same time though? it sounds pretty weird to me, cos i would expect minwoo somewhere in the middle of this [because he's between eric and dongwan] but he's not mentioned.. 4 years though? that's pretty messed up =X i wish there's a detailed report about who will be going when.. but i guess we can only wait >_<"

tried searching for that american idol thing on youtube, but i couldn't find it O_o

Archived