[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

^ well that is pretty much unrelated to shinhwa [although i believe that you're trying to download the jipijigi show, but the question itself is not related to shinhwa at all] so i think it's better if you direct that question in the tech thread instead or pm the person who owns that clubbox, thank you..

i see andy's pics on the caps of jipijigi and somebody mentioned that eric was called during the show? did they say anything at all about junjin? hahaha.. you know, just to make sure they haven't forgotten that they have another member, although that said member is now isolating himself with his china activities :P

riz - OMG i want to see shinhwa doing jazz.. that would be pretty cool actually.. hahaha what if eric gets to play sax/clarinet.. that would be awesome~ i haven't seen him play in a long time..

reginaxlove - here, found the crazy lyrics.. you need translation right? here you go..

http://aheeyah.com/lyrics/shinhwa/shinhwa_7_tran.htm

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

thanks everyone for the latest news and pics of Shinhwa! [[seriously can't wait til their 9th album! GAH!]]

hmm, a question that i've been wondering for awhile.. Shin Hyesung helped write a lot of the lyrics for Shinhwa's 4th album, am I right? And Eric's usually helping out with the rap lyric parts?

//

And, did Shinhwa have a major concert in Summer 2005 or 2006?

I'm so slow now T_T

Guest kfosho

no way december?!? thats in like 3 months (:

i'm excited.

i have not been on this thread for a very long time, actually i haven't even been on soompi for a long time. nice to be back and see how my number one loves are doing!

anyone know if hyesungie has a song that goes someting like yummy, like love is yummy?? someone keeps telling me to hear it, but i can't even find it. does it even exist?? thats a weird song... but if hyesung sing then itsa ll good.

Guest susymoon

hi,can someone tell me were can i go see the dates of korean albuns/singles releases? the one from shinhwa members specially

Guest ..kaleena..

awwww, oct. 17?!?!?! one day before my birthday!!!! what a great present! now if only we'll get a sneak preview or something! heheeeheh

i wish i could go to one of their tours TT^TT i miss them so uberly much.. the other day i was listening to their 5th album in the shower, and it was so so so so soso extra good for some reason!!! haha xD

yay! that's a great news.. that single would be a christmas present for us! hoho.. im getting excited..

btw.. besides As Long as You Love Me, had they sang other english songs? ho. ho.

^ As a group, there was a short acappella of Cherish the love by cool and the gang...does that count? They also sang BeeGee's How deep is your love with Group S. One or two random xmas carols on the sm winter vacation compilations. English versions of Perfect man and hey! come on...

Solo-wise / solos at Shinhwa concerts:

Hyesung/group S- Now and forever (richard marx), I'll be waiting (richard marx), Hey Jude (Beatles), Livin' la Vida Loca (ricky martin). Heal the world <3 (michael jackson) <---so beautiful.

Dongwan (he sings all the classics and sucha rocker :D )- Now and forever (richard marx), Lately (Stevie Wonder), So sick (ne-yo), You give love a bad name (bon jovi), If I ain't got you (alicia keys), Creep (Radiohead....ahhh still can't believe he sang this lolz), Fear no more & I swear medley (all 4 one), Bombtrack (rage against the machine)

Minwoo- So sick (ne-yo), Sexyback (JT), U remind me (usher)

Errr ...that's all I can remember right now ^^

Guest paigehk

[07.10.09] [News] Shinhwa, after 1 year & 3 months, releasing single on december

Wow...a single, then after that come an album. I need to start saving money now~~

Now till December seems like a long time already <_< then December till March, wow, so many sleepless exciting nights

FYI:I just read in DeCAPO that Jipizigi is now showing on OCTOBER 8th, Monday, not 10/1 as planned. They are going to drive us crazy if they keep on extending air time!
hmmm its already october 10 i didn't see any jipisigi. wait thats the show with andy in it right?goodness my friend and i are going crazyyy over andy. we miss him soo muchhh.
umm.. i'm not sure if any of them are dating now.. hahaha, maybe they do it in secret? well, we have no info on the girls who are normal people [as in, not a celebrity] but the ones who're rumored/published are as follows..eric - kim hee sun, park shi yeon, nutzie [current.. muahahahaha]minwoo - shin ae, seo ji young [?]dongwan - erm.. i think none of them was published? i know he had a blind date with hyori back in high school, but they didn't like each other [recent ysmm clip :P]hyesung - shoo [i think this one's a rumor though, cos they never admitted to it right?]junjin - jung ryeo won [was there another one? i don't remember]andy - according to dongwan, andy doesn't date :Pthose are the only ones i can remember off the bat.. but don't go around saying that they're the truth, otherwise i'm gonna get killed by eric -_- all of them are exes i believe, except for the eric's one person that i said is current ^o^edit - okie hold on, i'll take back what i said -_-" cos people are starting to spam.. nobody's claiming anybody.. we all share the shinhwa members okie? no more posts on claiming any member, cos otherwise we're gonna get warned by the mods -_-"
dude eric should have sooo stayed with parkshiyeon!! great couple. both tall and good features. its like korean version of brad pitt and jolie (: ahahminwoo likes really girly girls doesn't he. dongwan and hyori?? thats intersting. ahah first guy that i have heard that didn't like hyori in that kind of way.hyesung and shoo< not a good couple, appearance wise. i can never imagine hyesung with any girl. junjin should date someone girly (: someone that would like watching him show off (: ahah jk.andy doesn't date?!? ahaha sooo cute. makes him more attractive (:ahah claiming.
crystalis yeah i agree with you. I'm sure minu knows the borders and the limits. that man is pure genius. im almost positive the new shinhwa album won't come out sounding like minwoo's sounds. =) and yeah. new image?i really want to see them doing some hardcore choreography as well! riz just wanted to say hi<3
new image!! i really liked their 7th jib image. i hope none of them will have long hair. i don't like it. short and spiked is what i'm hoping for (:yah i'm expecting some nice moves and some really nice beats!!!im sorry to say but the 8th jib was kind of a disappointment to me. they didn't even come out a lot on show ): thats the worse part of all.
I just watched an interview of Dongwan and he said that during the month of Movemeber, he will be preparing for Shinhwa's album and that in December, Shinhwa will be having another asia tour, and that in March of next year, Shinhwa will be releasing "another" album. And he did say another, while laughing, and said that they will be VERY busy so I'm guessing that they will release like an album or single this December and their 9th jib in March??? Not sure, but I truly hope so. Looking forward to it!

- Jennifer

:)

march?? uggg. i hope shinhwa could come to hollywood bowl? anyone think they would.

[07.10.09] [trans] First impressions among Shinhwa members

"The first time I saw Kim Dongwan i thought he was our manager." - Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo

173425_1962690288_oayjroyv.jpg

Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo shared their first impressions of each other on the October 8th telecast of MBC's Jipijiki.

Kim Dongwan said, "I thought that Minwoo looked like a leader, and Hyesung looked like the model student that everyone hates. Eric, because he was so tanned, the first time I met him I thought he was African-American*." Upon hearing this, everyone broke out into laughter. (*note: the direct translation is black, but I wasn't sure if that sounded rude....)

After this Minwoo said, "The first time I saw Kim Dongwan I thought he was our new manager."

Source:newsen & da capo

Chi trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @shinhwa.biz

LOL they are sooo cute!! this reminds me of how dongwan said "junjin? is that u?" *holding wine* XD!!! YSMM days haha

[07.10.10][News] Eric, "Playing with andy now, why calling in to disturb me."

RICDY LOVE HAHA!!! SARANGHAE RICDY!! XD

3 more cute articles today.

are u gals overdose?

10/10 [news] Wonder Girls member, Yeh-eun revealed "I join FanClub becos I like Hyesung"

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17411

10/10 [news] Hyesung, "In 79Club, I like Hyori the most"

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17410

10/10 [news] Hyesung, “Being lonely lately, even KyungRim looks pretty”...

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...showtopic=17408

omg hehe the talk about their new album ^^ really?! their photoshoot in 7 days?! ahhh sho happy ^^ they can finally be reunited again!! together!! yaaayy even though they dont show pictures i'll be happy hehe

Guest devylann

wow!!! a winter story eh?? hahaha.... :D imma so happy!! thrilled!! :) been waiting forever but dats cool!! i can wait forever for them!! wonder how they gonna sound....they alwase got something new going on....

jus d/l jipigi...is that it?? hahahaa/.... cant wait to see minwoo, dongwan and hyesung all together... been waiting for that one for so long!!! ahhhhh.... :D

Guest angel2nyt

im watching it at yoenin..

they showed some pictures from shinhwa's 4h album..

you know the can-make-your-nose-bleed ones..

and the lady mcs were so funny

Guest veraciously

I'm sooo excited for new single! And ah, I can't wait for Jigzipi talk show to get subbed/fully translated.. That article about Eric's text message was just too hilarious. And yes, RicDy love, too!

Speaking of English songs, I found an old clip of Shinhwa doing "Jailhouse Rock". It's only Dongwan singing and it's pretty hilarious (in a sort of "okay this is not very good, but I love you guys anyway!" way).

crystalis oh.. thanks for answering my question. I just want to hear them sing a song that i can truly understand. lol. Wannie isn't there when they sang Beegee' s How deep is your love? ho. ho.

i'm so looking forward to watch jipijigi.. lol. wannie, as a manager? ho. ho.

Guest lover4korean

Does anybody know where I can find the music sheets for piano for SHINHWA's songs? Thanks.. If this post is not relevant... please delete it.. thx..

Archived