[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

Recent woodong!!!

Aww, THEY'RE SO CUTE! <3 WooDong is LOVE. (: I love their hair... & their smiles~ *swoons* Thanks so much for the pics!

[Pics] 070802 Eric - UGIZ Photoshoot Features

O___O<3 Those pictures are HOTT.

His hair grew back really fast. LOL. But i'm not complaining, because I like his hair like that. (: Just not too long.

& the facial hair looks good... but yeah, i'd rather him having a clean-shaven face. He can pull it off though. Ahh Eric, so sexxy. HAHA!

Thanks for the pics (:

[Pics] 070802 Eric - Gucci 07-08 FW Collection Stripe Dress Event

Hehe, I agree guys, Eric does look healthier... I think we noticed so quickly about him getting "fatter" because he was so skinny before. o_______o; Yay, he's healthy.<3 I hope he's taking a well-deserved break. (: Can't wait to see him with the rest of the Shinhwa guys.

YAH ERIC, SHAVE! LOL.

Refresh several pics of Hyesung in YSMM last night~

Awww, Hyesung!<3 LOL He likes eating his fingers. XDD HAHAHAHA! I like his haircut though. (: & he's so cute! Ahh, can't wait to watch it. Glad that he's finally out in the public again, hehe, also am looking forward to listening to his music. :D Thanks for the pictures.

i suspect sometime next year or the year after maybe? afterall, they can't keep postponing again and again right?

ps. kyaaakkk what's with the facial hair againn???

*drags eric home*

*takes our razor*

*shaves it all off*

Oh yeah, I worry about the army thing. -___-; I hope he doesn't leave too early next year, if Shinhwa's going to have their 9th jib early next year. Ahh, sad times... x__x ERIC IS GOING TO BE LEAVING, NAT! weneedtokidnaphimbeforeheleaves. :ph34r: Ehehehe. Oh, & i'm with you on the razor. (: *takes a butcher knife*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rozzy

WHee! okay here's help registering at kbs to watch woodong on yoon's love letter thingy.

1. go to this website: https://sso.kbs.co.kr/Join/Join_Eng.asp

2. click on the foreigner living abroad button (even if u register through this..u can still watch it).

3. scroll down and click registration

4. fill out the things listed in the form..and click next.

5. click things that you want kbs to send u emails for..and click nex.

6. and then..after all is said and done..juss wait a few hours..and then u can log in with ur username and pw and view it! haha. atleast i think it took a few hours...O.O. not sure on how long it takes.

to watch:

1. kbs.co.kr

2. hover over the tv to the right of on air..and click on 2tv. and then log in with ur user name/pw respectively in the fields given and click the big white button.

3. juss wait for it to buffer..and yayee! :D

enjoy! =]. i can't wait to see it. kekeke.

again..it airs...12:15 am korean time

8:15 am friday morn for pacific time..

11:15 am friday for east coast.

=]

Guest yellowtulipx

I still can't view Eric's pics! :tears: I so want to see! Dang this server~

Wow, thanx Rozzy, I will definitely try but not today though. I don't want to be disappointed since the connection is very slow.

It is free, right? I mean, like you don't have to pay with credit card to view or anything like that? Just curious. Plus I can't read Korean. :lol:

Guest nutzie

nope you don't have to.. for the most part, it's in english for registration.. but the actual website is in korean.. well, to watch the usual kbs at least..

if you want to register, i suggest you do it fast, cos the love letter is starting in less than 12 hours..

I don't think Eric can extend too long. I thought there was age limit...have to go by certain age? I would ask my husband but then he would catch on right away and would tease me by saying "awww is your boys going to army? What are you going to do?" Yes, I can just imagine him teasing me every opportunity he gets so I won't ask him! LOL!

I got question. I'm sure some of you have Shinhwa music as your ringtone for your cell phone. How do you do that? Now that I got my iPOD all set up with Shinhwa music/video, I need to change my phone ringtone.

I have Verizon LG VX8300. Can it be done with this cellphone? If it can be done, could someone PM me with direction as to how to do it?

Thank you.

P.S. I can't quite put my finger on it but looking at Hyesung's pictures in YSMM, he looks different. He got his narrow chin/face back but something is different. Is it his eyes?

well, to tell you the truth, i think none of us are quite sure when they're going to the army, but this is just based on my memory of the last time we had this discussion..

though the rest are not confirmed, eric was said to be going to the army on dec this year.. but it seems like it might get postponed again for some reason.. so i guess we're back to square one..

i suspect sometime next year or the year after maybe? afterall, they can't keep postponing again and again right?

ps. kyaaakkk what's with the facial hair againn???

*drags eric home*

*takes our razor*

*shaves it all off*

yayy~~~

pps. i'm sorry, i'm doing it in my own imaginary world -_-"

Guest robotic

just read some news..

it seems junjin has yet again declined another drama; the mbc detective one T-T

i think its jin's third drama refusal; first 'goodbye solo' (?) due to shinhwa's 8th jib, 'capital scandal' due to china activities..now this one too

*sigh* really depressed now..was anticipating jin's return to tv drama..

Guest angel2nyt

just read some news..

it seems junjin has yet again declined another drama; the mbc detective one T-T

i think its jin's third drama refusal; first 'goodbye solo' (?) due to shinhwa's 8th jib, 'capital scandal' due to china activities..now this one too

*sigh* really depressed now..was anticipating jin's return to tv drama..

really???

aww..

that's just sad news

because junjin gets drama proposals..and those dramas become some of my favorites

goodbye solo became one of the best dramas of 2006, capital scandal is one of the most popular dramas among netizens.. and i consider it one of the best this year

oh goodness

Guest noona13

looks like he turned down some really great scripts... what a waste. i was anticipating his return to drama already. i love those 2 dramas...

i know he was supposed to take ryu jin's character in capital scandal, but which role was he supposed to take up in goodbye solo?

really???

aww..

that's just sad news

because junjin gets drama proposals..and those dramas become some of my favorites

goodbye solo became one of the best dramas of 2006, capital scandal is one of the most popular dramas among netizens.. and i consider it one of the best this year

oh goodness

Guest kriza_09

hiii.. it's me.. i haven't been here for ages.. i know i owe something to you guys.. it's just i've been extremely busy with work and internet connection in this country is frustratingly slow.. >"< but i do visit this thread once a week to take a quick look of what's going on with shinhwa (still can't live without them.. ^^) i'm in hospital right now (been sick for a few days but i'm completely healthy now ^^) and i managed to download dongwan's and minwoo's albums and MVs.. *i'll definitely buy the CDs ^^;;*

dongwan's done a really good job.. for a 1st album, it's really good!!!!!! i literally like every single song in there... i love handkerchief so much!!!!!!! and scream!!! and the collabs with eric, andy and hyesung!!!!! and i kept smiling when i heard jindam.. i was like 'oh i know this song!!! he sang it in shinhwa's 2nd concert!!!' didn't think i would hear it ever again!!!!! ^^ and he's really cool in the MV!!! i was watching it when the nurse who takes care of me came in.. and she was like 'ohh that guy is handsome, who's that??' and she wasn't talking about yoogun.. ^^

and minwoo!!!!!! i haven't listened to the whole album yet.. but i love his stomp MV!!!! i think the beginning is kinda similar to 'bump' mv though.. but it's really addicting.. i kept playing it over and over again..

now i can't wait for hyesung's album.. i have high expectation after seeing minwoo's and dongwan's albums.. i'm looking forward to it!!!! ^^

p.s. i'll tell you my encounter with shinhwa once i'm back in the U.S... it's a pretty long story.. well, it depends on how detail you want it to be.. ^^

Guest Krain5

Thanks nutzie for the Loveletter update. I'm just a little too anxious I guess... :sweatingbullets:

Oh and kriza 09 get well soon! So nice of you to stop by, but I (and the other members I'm sure) hope you're taking it easy. :(

Why on earth is Jinnie turning down scripts?! I hope this isn't true...I got really excited when I heard that he was going to be in a drama... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Shinhwa Hwaiting! ^_^

I need to change my phone ringtone.

I have Verizon LG VX8300. Can it be done with this cellphone? If it can be done, could someone PM me with direction as to how to do it?

Thank you.

i want to kno as well. if anyone knows how can they pm me as well? ty

mommie alice me neither hyesung looks diff to me as well. i was thinking maybe its his cheecks? but maybe im wrong as well. i thought about his nose as well O.o

[07.08.03][trans] Kim Dongwan expressed his apologies to Mc Mong

On 1st of August, kim dongwan went on Mc Mong's radio show (SBS Power FM). During the broadcast, he expressed his apologies to Mc Mong and broke down in tears.

Recalling the time when Mc Mong was awarded the 1st position in SBS Inkigayo, Kim Dongwan started tearing during the show.

After "BOB" was disbanded, Mc Mong was actively invovled in "People Crew". He released his solo album "180 Degree" and for the first time, rose to the 1st position. Kim Dongwan was the MC of SBS Inkigayo then.

Dongwan recalled, "That time was Dong Hyun (Mc Mong) attaining the 1st position. l cried even more because l thought of those hardships he had being through". Saying this, Dongwan began to cry suddenly.

"After Dong Hyun obtained the 1st position, l heard he shared his agitated feelings with HaHa whom had gone through the hardships together with him. Because l debuted as Shinhwa, I didnt know Dong Hyun had suffered so much before his solo debut. Thus when l heard about Dong Hyun and HaHa having the experience of going through the hardships together, l thought 'why am l so not concern about Dong Hyun during that period of time?', very saddening," Dongwan said.

Mc Mong said, "When preparing to debut together as singers, like a mother, l trusted Dongwan. He also took care of me even after becoming a member of shinhwa".

Dongwan broke into tears during the broadcast, making him unable to speak. The show thus ended with his title song, "Handkerchief".

On the day, listeners also sent in their supporting message: "Their friendship is really touching, hope they can always guard this friendship"

credits: Newsen (source) + 东升西落@BestShinhwa (cn trans) + trueckp@shinhwa.biz (eng trans)

Guest Krain5

Wah...how touching. I wish I could see that. I know the moment I see Dongwan crying I will be bawling like a baby too. There he goes showing off that big heart of his again. Awww Wannie. I hope their friendship continues.

Thanks strawberry16 for the article. Wannie is love ^_^

Army service

I think the age for the army conscription is 18-35....so in order to complete the required time in the army by the time limit, the members will have to go to the army by the time they are 30...so mid to end of next year?

===

hello kriza *waves* Do feel better. Anticipating a long account :D

===

Jinnie's turndowns

I was really hoping to see Junjin in a drama too. I'm guessing he turned down the drama because he's planning to release his album in August...but I still want to see him in a drama more :cries: I think a drama will be better for him...the inki boost from dramas can be quite unbelieveable if it's a good one. Hope someone will persuade him.

Guest angel2nyt

credits: Newsen (source) + 东升西落@BestShinhwa (cn trans) + trueckp@shinhwa.biz (eng trans)

aww...

dongwan is so sweet

he is really a genuine friend

Guest xx-outsider-xx

haven't been keeping in touch with their updates. so glad to know there'll be a new album fr hyesung. i visited the website. and the flash video was awesome.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Aww that so touching.

Dongwan is really a sweet loving friend.

The picture of Eric are mighty fione.

He looks more relax and healthier.

Guest robotic

looks like he turned down some really great scripts... what a waste. i was anticipating his return to drama already. i love those 2 dramas...

i know he was supposed to take ryu jin's character in capital scandal, but which role was he supposed to take up in goodbye solo?

the old news i read said he was offered the role of 'minho'..

though he fell in love with the character, jin had to let the drama pass for shinhwa 8 jib

read the article @ shcj:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...?showtopic=4313

also states that wandy received drama offers too..

andy with '7 princesses' & dongwan with 'bad family' (?)

oh well, what's past is past...

hopefully we will see the members soon in new entertainment endeavours.

like andy's new musical <3

Archived