[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ultaeja

HAPPY B-DAY MINWOO OPPA<33333 Well it's a day early in the US, but still!!!HAPPY B-DAY MINWOO OPPA<33333 Well it's a day early in the US, but still!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

Minwoo's height... haha, so funny. (: I love the three of them - Brian, Haha, & Minwoo. I could care less about their height. :P It's funny they accept it though. Hehe<3

mommy alice, thank you for the translations. (: I really enjoyed watching Hey Hey Hey with Dongwan. HILARIOUS! I love the two friends, they were so weird. XD; & afterwards, when Dongwan was being so childish... "I don't like you!" ; "GIVE ME ALLOWANCE!" haha. (: He's a great actor.<3

nat - oh mann, that's so awesome. (: LONG NOTE, HUH?! Haha, yayyy, that makes me so proud of Dongwan. Keke, Krizza's delirious... but you never know, she's Krizza after all, that madwoman... LOL.

Droools.... Have to wipe my drool! LOL!

I just skimmed through Jipizigi and there's part where DW is flexing his arm muscle and my goodness, it looks like LARGE HARD SOFTBALL! If it is like that now, can you imagine how big it was before he lost weight? LOL!

Guest robotic

i've stumbled upon some shinhwa manips..

they're such a crack XD

enjoy~

- shinhwa duplicates

s7.jpg

s6.jpg

s12.jpg

- big head shinhwa

s15.jpg

s17.jpg

s16.jpg

- random

s11.jpg

s9.jpg

s8.jpg

s18.jpg

s21.jpg

puhahaha!

T-T sorry if posted before..

it's my first time seeing them and i'm rofl at the big head ones..

shinhwa look like toddlers in hanboks ><

credits: naver + pic gallery @ http://shinhwahk.com/

Guest fatcat

LOL, i love the one in Hanbook outfit

i saw the original pic of that one but i found it is more adorable LOL

love Andy in a bunny hat

great job!!!!!!!!!

Guest nutzie

OMG those pics make my morning.. the hanbok one is so cutee!! i think eric looks normal though O_o" minwoo's head is like, the biggest and the widest one.. reminds me of the big headed shaking thingy you put on the car's dashboard =P andy's one is super cuteee!! the rest are just.. *laughing and speechless*

ah, because i'll be gone this weekend, i shall greet minwoo an early happy birthday [although it's not that early in korea anymore O_o"]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO~!!! i shall wish you all the good stuff =P

ps. i'm addicted to stomp >_< especially the growl.. rawrr!!!

Guest _untouchable*M

Yay! It's finally Minwoo's birthday (in Korea that is)! Happy Birthday Minwoo~! Getting even handsomer and sexier by the year :) LOL Wonder if the other members gave Minwoo a present or gave a birthday call or anything LOL They are all so busy these day (except for Eric i think and maybe Andy Hehehe)

Guest xx shh

There's something about Shinhwa that makes me feel whole, happy, and 'okay.' Yes, sirie. They have a really strong bond that makes me smile a lot because I'm happy they're happy [?]. Yeah. Someone will take a look at my words and laugh with sarcasm, but I don't mind. I know myself. Although I don't really know Shinhwa, I know their songs. They're like the heart of music. It makes me grateful for my friend who introduced me to them, which led me to the discovery of k-pop, etc.

Shinhwa fighting! I've never seen/heard a group with so much passion, love, appreciation, respect [har har], and energy as them on and off stage and with one another. They're amazing and breathtaking. <33.

i feel the exact same way. in other words, shinhwa = life. whenever i watch a video of them, or remember something about them, i smile like a dork -- like plain outta nowhere. they just make me that happy. people who have seen me do that might think im a little crazy but its okay because im just crazy for my shinhwa <33

its not minwoos birthday yet here, but it is tomorrow! so, happy early birthday minu!

my favorite is dongwan :) but following VERY close behind is junjin. theyre both so cute, hot and DORKY all at the same time!

Does Eric and Junjin's company have website?

If they do, does anyone know them?

I have M's and Andy's but couldn't find Eric's and Junjin's.

Thank you.

shinhwa members' own companies...

minwoo - m rising entertainment B)

andy - new dream (ND) entertainment :blush:

eric - top class entertainment :rolleyes:

junjin - JF story entertainment :huh:

Guest loving_D

Does Eric and Junjin's company have website?

If they do, does anyone know them?

I have M's and Andy's but couldn't find Eric's and Junjin's.

Thank you.

i don't think eric's company has one...i haven't seen it, anyway...

junjin's is

http://jfstoryent.com/

happy 29th, minbong <33 :blush:

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY MINWOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowoow, i just noticed.. i'm going to be performing on MINWOO'S birthday!! eeeek, it's gunna give me good luck! hahhahah

robotic- those pictures are HILARIOUS! hahahha

Archived