[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest jerrybabie26

Flipside - lol the only thing left for them to touch is electronic and bossa lol even wannie's album is proof of their diversity... it just jumps from one genre to the next ... i love it...

hey.. i wanna play with them in the pool

all the insights about wannie's perf's really getting me even more hyped... i wanna watch his SCREAM performance... i've been listening to it all day and it just makes me want to jump hahahaha its rockish but danceable

and i really am in love with My Love it reminds me of songs by the Carpenters... sorta seventish mood to it... and everytime i listen to it i feel like floating... lol and when i listen to i love summer i feel like running around :lol:

and i found the youtube link for wannies concert perf of Truth back in 2003... in case you guys wanna watch

i loved that song when i first heard it and i love it even more now

"Lee MinWoo Shall Take Legal Action for Illegal Leak of his Solo 3rd Jib before Offical Release"

that's sad.. its like all of his hardwork being totally disregarded ... although i am tempted to go find that leak i'm choosing to wait for the album! that guy who leaked out minu's album deserves a kick in the butt... poor minu... that's not fair... now i feel like crying... :tears: i feel so bad for him... and for me too... okay, that's just selfish of me :P

anyway, i just caught a glimpse of the concert benefit for princess diana and there was a part where they show cased her fave ballet... i didn't catch the name but anyway... when they started playing the score you'd never guess what i heard... its was T.O.P lol... okay, it wasn't really T.O.P but i'm guessing that's where the composers got the the whole... what do you call it... :blink: music? from... hehehe... it just got me more excited about all the albums coming out... and it got me thinking how broke i am now hahahaha i bought all three albums and its a killer waiting for all of them...

waaah... so jinnie's also a CEO now hahaha and he's jumped countries... any chance he wants to come to the philippines? lol

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are postoning it? When is the new date?

I was going to order today but if the date is close to Hyesung's, I think I'll order together to save on the shipping.

Minwoo's 3rd jib - OMGAAAH. They're postponing it. T_________T; THAT STUPID GUY, grrrr, makes me mad. Siigh. He ruined it for everyone. I hope he gets caught & shoved down a toilet. u__U Haha, i'm kidding. But man, that IS very disappointing. Well, I hope Minwoo doesn't get too discouraged. He doesn't deserve this. =X Still looking forward to his album, though. Hwaiting, Minwoo!

mommie alice ah thanks for reminding me :] i dont usually keep up with shinhwa activites. i just kinda wait O.o i needa change that from now on lol. where can i download it? can u pm me the link? and btw if u kno any websites with that show i would also want that as well.ty ^__^. omg i havent ordered dongwannie's album yeet :( i need to soon i promised i would. but i needa ask my dad which means i needa wait for that happy mood XD!

nutzie thanks for telling me and posting the link(s) ^^ i didnt kno i was in a hurry and just had to tell u guys cuz it so exciting seeing him on a show especially with subs! hehe i fixed the link so it should be okay. i put too many = and " " signs in the link T___T thanks for putting new links so people who realize my link dosent work can use urs :P

to people who saw my link yw ^^ i am glad to help and share some stuff but of course there are many helpful shinhwa fans in here who already update the news before i do it so yeah. i feel very happy to help ^^ hehe lol xD

-----------------------------------BTW---------------------------------------------------

wanniemode.gif

------------------------------------------------MY STORY :]----------------------------------------

okay so i have to tell this so me and my cuzn were going to our cuzns house for 4th of july and in the car she wanted to hear my ipod's songs and so i turned on dongwannie's album with andy's rapping and she siad "is this shinhwa?" (b/c she knows how crazy i love shinhwa) lol and we started dancing to the part where it goes na na na na naaammmjaaa xD it was fuuunn!!! and she said she would buy his album and listen to more of his songs ^^ hehe *claps hands*

--------ALSO-------------

ownage.gif

I don't know where I'm posting anymore....LOL! So many different Shinhwa sites....I meant to post it here but I posted in Dongwan's forum. Anyway, this is what I posted:

"If you guys didn't download MC Mongs radio show with Dongwan, you should do it. It's really cute and informative.

Remember we were debating whether DW lipsync on the "scream"? Yes he did. He said it on the radio show. Appearantly he got a text message from Minwoo telling him that to do something about his mike. DW said he was so nervous his mike was all over.

And I didn't know the reason his album got delayed for a week was because he singing voice had paralyzed which was caused by stress. Poor Dongwan.

Dongwan lost 6 kg but gained 2 kg back. DW said he stopped working out his muscles and ran instead for his album and lost weight.

MC Mong favorite song in the album is Loving Summer feat. Andy. MC Mong was giving little preview of the songs in DW's album but when it came to Loving Summer, he wanted to play it long and dance to it. MC Mong said he loves this song so much he made dance to it. LOL!

MC Mong talks about how DW used to take him home on a scooter and DW was the only one who used to have hand-phone. This was long time ago when the hand-phone charge was very expensive so if his friends wanted to use it DW used to charge them 200 won. MC Mong said DW used to carry piggy bank to put the coins in (for 200 won DW was charging his friends to use the phone). LOL!

I guess it only took 2 days to sell 25,000 copies (DW's album) and MC Mong kept on saying it took him one month to sell 25,000 copies for his album. LOL!

Oh, MC Mong made mistake and said 5 Shinhwa members and DW said "there's 6 im-ma!" LOL! "im-ma" is not really a cussing/bad word but it was funny DW naturally called MC Mong that on a live radio show. LOL!"

EDIT: I got my DW's CD from annyoung.com today. It's really beautifully packaged. MC Mong made a comment in his show regarding the packaging...."looks like you spent money". You get 10 post-card like pictures of Dongwan plus a booklet of his photoshots!

Guest sunnydays.

jerrybabie26 - My Love is great. (: I love its slow pace, r&b sound. I Love Summer is SO good. =D So catchy, I had it stuck in my head ALL day yesturrday. Keke~ I also love the one featuring MC Mong. It's SO catchy & I love the style of the song. >w<;

mommy alice - OMGOODNESS! I'm forever grateful to you. (: <3 Thank you so much for translations.. that is SO adorable! Haha, charging 200 won to use cellphones... wow. =D Aww, poor Dongwan, being paralyzed? =\ Haha Minwoo told him to lipsync? Interesting. (: Those Shinhwa guys are so cute<3. WHAAA, I wanna get his album! Haha, thanks so much. =D & i'm sorry, but I have no idea when Minwoo's album will be out. All i've seen so far from news that have been posted is that it will be postponed, but I don't know when. =X

I'm watching YSMM with Dongwan on it. (: HE'S SO ADORABLE.<3 Gosh, the things he says are so funny. =D His smile is the best! :D

Oh, I also watched random Love Letter videos... have you guys noticed that whenever a Shinhwa member gets embarassed, they always go to another Shinhwa member for a hug? For example, Hyesung was embarassed because of his dancing & went to JunJin & JunJin gave him a hug... Dongwan (after doing his weird Indo singing XD) went to Eric & hugged him because he was embarassed. AHH so cute! LOL. <3

Your welcome. I'm sure someone will eventually do full translations. If you have any particular questions, I can answer them.

I don't think Minwoo told him to lipsync....just don't place the mike all over. LOL! DW said when he reviewed his performance afterwards, he noticed his mike was all over. I didn't notice the first time when I saw it on LQ so I thought he did sang live but when I re-watched it in HQ, it was obvious he was lipsyncing. His mike was all over not by his mouth! LOL!

MC Mong also mentioned how good of response DW was getting with "scream". He was saying some thought "scream" should have been his title song to his album. DW mentioned Handkerchief and Scream will be the main songs he'll be performing. I was hoping he'll sing other songs that he sang with Shinhwa members so they can do surprise appearance but I guess not. :(

[mommy alice - OMGOODNESS! I'm forever grateful to you. (: <3 Thank you so much for translations.. that is SO adorable! Haha, charging 200 won to use cellphones... wow. =D Aww, poor Dongwan, being paralyzed? =\ Haha Minwoo told him to lipsync? Interesting. (: Those Shinhwa guys are so cute<3. WHAAA, I wanna get his album! Haha, thanks so much. =D & i'm sorry, but I have no idea when Minwoo's album will be out. All i've seen so far from news that have been posted is that it will be postponed, but I don't know when. =X

I'm watching YSMM with Dongwan on it. (: HE'S SO ADORABLE.<3 Gosh, the things he says are so funny. =D His smile is the best! :D

Guest robotic

who else here is in love with track 6; 'love is miserable', from dongwan's new album?

you can really distinguish dongwan's vocal dynamics in this one song..the subtle lows to the soaring highs

i just melt when i listen to this song s2

i think this has to be my favourite song - though the 'i love summer' wandy collab comes awfully close

i have great expectations for dongwan's solo music career..

may there be more wannie albums coming our way in the near future =)

Guest aindy

I don't know where I'm posting anymore....LOL! So many different Shinhwa sites....I meant to post it here but I posted in Dongwan's forum. Anyway, this is what I posted:

"If you guys didn't download MC Mongs radio show with Dongwan, you should do it. It's really cute and informative.

Remember we were debating whether DW lipsync on the "scream"? Yes he did. He said it on the radio show. Appearantly he got a text message from Minwoo telling him that to do something about his mike. DW said he was so nervous his mike was all over.

And I didn't know the reason his album got delayed for a week was because he singing voice had paralyzed which was caused by stress. Poor Dongwan.

Dongwan lost 6 kg but gained 2 kg back. DW said he stopped working out his muscles and ran instead for his album and lost weight.

MC Mong favorite song in the album is Loving Summer feat. Andy. MC Mong was giving little preview of the songs in DW's album but when it came to Loving Summer, he wanted to play it long and dance to it. MC Mong said he loves this song so much he made dance to it. LOL!

MC Mong talks about how DW used to take him home on a scooter and DW was the only one who used to have hand-phone. This was long time ago when the hand-phone charge was very expensive so if his friends wanted to use it DW used to charge them 200 won. MC Mong said DW used to carry piggy bank to put the coins in (for 200 won DW was charging his friends to use the phone). LOL!

I guess it only took 2 days to sell 25,000 copies (DW's album) and MC Mong kept on saying it took him one month to sell 25,000 copies for his album. LOL!

Oh, MC Mong made mistake and said 5 Shinhwa members and DW said "there's 6 im-ma!" LOL! "im-ma" is not really a cussing/bad word but it was funny DW naturally called MC Mong that on a live radio show. LOL!"

EDIT: I got my DW's CD from annyoung.com today. It's really beautifully packaged. MC Mong made a comment in his show regarding the packaging...."looks like you spent money". You get 10 post-card like pictures of Dongwan plus a booklet of his photoshots!

mommie alice..thank u so much for this..

so informative..

so the reason why his album was delayed because of his voice..

but that's ok 'coz his comeback was really a blast~!!

i love 'Scream' and 'Loving Summer'.. makes me wanna dance with it too whenever i hear it..

dancing with my head banging on the side.. :lol:

also the song 'My Love' and 'Person Left Behind' were great..

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

AISH! M's 3rd Jib leaked...grr...thats not cool

how do they leak anyway!

Guest sunnydays.

mommie alice - Ohh, i see. ^^; Sorry, i'm mistaken. Wow, Minwoo is very good with performance - so experienced! Keke, I didn't even notice that Dongwan's mic was all over the place. I guess I was focused more on his singing & dancing. Awww, special appearances by the other Shinhwa members sounds so awesome! I wish they would. :P Scream & Handkerchief are awesome songs, but you're right - I hope he will perform other songs. (: We can keep wishing though, right? Hehe, thanks so much!

I'm watching Inkigayo right now... it just started. D: LOL the host (is that Heechul?!) just imitated Hae Gyul Sa. XD; Can't wait for Dongwan's performance!<3

Guest aindy

AISH! M's 3rd Jib leaked...grr...thats not cool

how do they leak anyway!

been thinking about that one too..

no wonder he's so angry and sad..

all his hardwork through blood and sweat were all wasted..

but im pretty sure his album will be sold in numbers despite of that leakage..

that leakage MUST be an inside job.. :(

anyway, i just caught a glimpse of the concert benefit for princess diana and there was a part where they show cased her fave ballet... i didn't catch the name but anyway... when they started playing the score you'd never guess what i heard... its was T.O.P lol... okay, it wasn't really T.O.P but i'm guessing that's where the composers got the the whole... what do you call it... :blink: music? from... hehehe... it just got me more excited about all the albums coming out... and it got me thinking how broke i am now hahahaha i bought all three albums and its a killer waiting for all of them...

^ lolz T.O.P. is actually an arrangement built on the theme of Tchaikovsky's famous ballet, 'Swan Lake'. I think they call it classical hip-hop?

FLiPSiDE- Hi, hi. M's album is still to be released on the 10th. By delay, I think they meant that it was originally supposed to be released at the end of june, but is now at the beginning of July. ^^

mommie alice- Thanks alot for the translation! I've yet to watch it. Love wannie and MC mong together. They're so funny. It's scary hearing about the vocal paralysis part. I hope wannie's healed for good. I noticed his mic was kinda all over the place sometimes, but I do believe he did sing the little parts in the intro and bridge live because you can hear the audio difference on fancams ^^ It's awesome in a way that minwoo called wannie about it lolz Of all the members, I think woodong are the two who really keeps track of how the other members' activities are going. They always seem to know the specs when asked on interviews anyways ^^

Guest nutzie

aite!! inkigayo spoilers..

he performed scream first, and it's more obvious that it's lipsynced.. cos his mic was even more all over the place that the mnet one.. hahaha.. it's cool though.. the one in mnet, he was wearing a black outfit, but this one, he has a white one, with bubble vest =P

hankerchief was definitely better than mnet.. i think he's more confident.. he kinda squeaked in a part though.. how cute~ =P there's something weird with his voice though.. is it due to the stress thingy? it sounds like he's kinda holding back or something.. like, he's not going all out.. but this performance is better though =D

i love live [well, lipsynced] performances of scream.. they're really cool =D

Guest sunnydays.

^ YEAHH. (: I agree with Nat.

Towards the end, in the high part, his voice sounded a bit strained - I can't help but think that he's still not letting himself go with the performance. I must admit though, that he did a lot better on Inkigayo than on Mnet. I'm so proud of him~ Scream was high-energy & great, as always. Lipsynced, definately. I wonder when he'll start singing it live?

:P

Oh yeah, another thing... did anyone notice Dongwan's left hand when he was performing Handkerchief? I think he did it in M-net, but i'm not sure... he did it on Inkigayo, though. his left hand was there in an awkward position. I'm sure he didn't notice he was doing it, because my friend does a similar thing whenever she sings. ^^; I just noticed it though & thought it was weird. Anyway...

Thanks Amy for the information! (Please call me Riz if you want :D) That's very relieving to hear that it's not actually postponed. Yay~~ 2 more days till Minwoo's album comes out!

Guest aindy

tnx Riz and nutzie..

i think he's still kinda nervous performing his very first solo song from his solo album..

i really love Scream and Handkerchief..

Riz, r u from the Philippines?

just kinda hoped he had an album showcase, right?

can't wait to that inkigayo performance.. :)

krizza.. i see you~!!

had the chance to watch Inkigayo too?

There's something about Shinhwa that makes me feel whole, happy, and 'okay.' Yes, sirie. They have a really strong bond that makes me smile a lot because I'm happy they're happy [?]. Yeah. Someone will take a look at my words and laugh with sarcasm, but I don't mind. I know myself. Although I don't really know Shinhwa, I know their songs. They're like the heart of music. It makes me grateful for my friend who introduced me to them, which led me to the discovery of k-pop, etc.

Shinhwa fighting! I've never seen/heard a group with so much passion, love, appreciation, respect [har har], and energy as them on and off stage and with one another. They're amazing and breathtaking. <33.

it's exactly the same for me. they're simply amazing; they never fail to light up my day. so full of love&life.. *sigh* i can't wait until i get to meet them. Shinhwa forever

Guest jerrybabie26

^ lolz T.O.P. is actually an arrangement built on the theme of Tchaikovsky's famous ballet, 'Swan Lake'. I think they call it classical hip-hop?

hahahah thanks for the info... shows how young and un informed i am as a shinhwa fan lol

i just saw wanniw ingikayo perf of scream... :blush: i love the song... thats all i can say hehehehe never mind the perf... im sure he'll get better at it :P

M's album is still to be released on the 10th.

so good to hear that it wont be pushed further back... it'd probably be bad if he pushed even more so... hope minu's doing fine and i hope album sales does super well despite the leak...

Archived