[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Ericku

M EXPLORE

Thanks chabori for the info ... can wait and counting days till his 3rd album release :w00t:

Yep i like his cover album so damn HOT ...

Dongwan, Minwoo and HS solo album Daebak!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks for sharing the video link! I think there was this one music video/song where Hyesung sorta rapped in. I think it was.. Finding Lost Time? It was the winter one >o< But he was rapping--just as fast as Eric and Andy normally do too. At first when I saw the music video, it was just like.. "Is he lipsyncing for Andy's part?" LMAO. But Sungie's pretty good. Our fourth rapper of Shinhwa--how cool that would be :P

--And OMGOODNESS, some of you soompiers in here, write some extremely long and detailed replies O____O

But when it comes to being passionate about Shinhwa, out of all the committed members, I think DongWan is the most committed. Maybe it's because DongWan's a bit more open about his love for Shinhwa and the Shinhwa members? Iono :P

Oh, I know that song. (: It's Match Made In Heaven, in Winter Story 2004-2005. I LOVE that CD, I fall asleep to it almost every night. XD; Anyway, yeahh, I LOOVE that song. Especially the music video, they look like they're having so much fun. (: Haha, Hyesung is good at rapping, I agree. When I first heard the song, I didn't know it was him... but when I saw the MV, I was so surprised! :P

Haha, I hope you don't mind the extremely long and detailed replies. ^^; I know sometimes it can be overwhelming to see such replies, but that's what we really strive for... the meaningful replies. And it's good to discuss other matters rather than just posting "SO&SO is SO HOTT" and stuff like that. keke, yes, we know Shinhwa is VERY sexxy. =P And the EXTREMELY EXTREMELY long replies, we call it "The Krizza". XD; (Krizza is known for posting long replies :D we <3 her. keke)

To me, Dongwan is the most openly passionate about Shinhwa. I think they are all passionate and committed, it's just Dongwan shows it the most. From a lot of the performances, you can tell that he gives it his all. (: Especially when they had the concert tour in Asia, I think it was in Busan? When Dongwan fell off the stage and had to get a sling... but he went right back on stage as soon as he was able to... seeing him with his arm in the sling, joining his fellow Shinhwa members, it made me so happy and touched. And when he started tearing up, I started crying too~~ Haha ^^;

hi, labingtatlo! my name is andie. thanks for the warm welcome, nice to meet you! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvTirsWKaxo&NR=1fx

Hi Andie! Welcome to our Shinhwa thread. (: I hope you post lots~~

Thanks so much for the link! Haha, i LOVE watching Shinhwa on stage when they're like this. So energetic and full of smiles. Goodness, I LOOVED seeing Minwoo, JunJin, & Hyesung smile like that. (: JunJin is so adorable when he smiles~ Haha, anyway, it's great to see their energy like that. Makes the audience so much more excited and into the concert!

hello people, OMG I LOVE THIS.

everyone's replies are just like the old times. :rolleyes: long, juicy and meaningful.

i made 8 hyesung BSETS last night from his two "flower" pictures, so if anyone is interested,

JUST HEAD ON HERE!!!!!

all are free to use, just don't direct link.

NEW WAN PICS.

my fingers are itching to PHOTOSHOP.

Yeah, I know, right? (: If only we can get some of the old posters in here, too... couughhOrangeCrush-ers... :rolleyes:

I LOVE the Bsets. Goodness Krizza, you're freaking talented.<3 I love the grayscale+color style that you used for the Hyesung sets. (: <3 Gorgeous, as always.

& WOW, DONGWAN!

I LOVE his new look. So clean cut and very handsome... his smile makes me melt. >w<; These pictures are gorgeous, thank you so much! & wahh, screw the itching, get right into it! XD; I know I am gonna start PSing right away when I'm done with replying. :P I love these new pictures, keke~

So it takes a long time to read through all of the replies especially when soompi wont work for like two weeks. So I was wondering when M's album was coming out? Also wasn't Eric suppose to start millitary service soon? Weren't they all suppose to?

M's album is coming out July 10th, as posted by Chabori. About the military service, they pushed it back to early next year, because Shinhwa's 9th jib was pushed back to late of this year. After Eric is Minwoo, and I'm guessing Hyesung and Dongwan. However, I'm not 100% sure about Hyesung because he has a physical problem and I don't know if he's exempt or not. As for JunJin and Andy, they may have another year or so... JunJin was born a year later, while Andy was born two years later.

Siigh... this military service stuff gets me depressed. x__x;

i wonder what songs he's gonna perform.. hankerchief, that's for sure.. but junjin performed 2 songs when he debuted.. so i'm guessing dongwan will too? in that case, i think it's my love, because junjin choreographed the dance already right? i hope eric will be there too~~ [okay fine i'm biased.. happy?]

andie - actually, come to think about it, their roles [ie. rapper and singer] weren't as defined when they debuted.. for example, in eusha eusha, eric did some singing too [i think it was some sort of harmonization with minwoo when they rap and sing].. what's my point? none.. hahhaha.. i find it cute when hyesung raps though, and he's capable of doing that too.. has anybody ever seen dongwan rap? cos i've never seen it before O_o"

I know that Eric sung in the Winter Story 2004-2005... with is low, sexy voice. XD; But I've seen Eric sing a few times, and heard him in a handful of Shinhwa songs during the chorus. Isn't he always the lower octave voice? Anyway, I HOPE ERIC IS THERE TOO! (: Wow, I so want to watch Dongwan's performance...

I don't think he's ever rapped. Dongwan is so cute, he becomes so shy and embarassed when he doesn't have courage. Whenever he dances on stage, he starts out strong, but immediately runs out of the spotlight, smiling and being embarassed... I think it's because he doesn't think of himself as a strong dancer. I remember watching him say this at an interview or something... but yeah, I think that he doesn't have too much courage to try out rapping. x__x;

M EXPLORE

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/8/7/4/f_MexploreSHIm_d3328a3.jpg

Oh yay, Minwoo (: The cover looks great. It's interesting to see it come out so close to Dongwan's debut... I'm not sure if that worries me or not. Well, I don't think it does so much, because I don't really consider them as rivals. Technically, they are, since they are now individual singers, but it's so hard to think of them as rivals, especially since they're still a big part of Shinhwa. But anyway, I hope they get equal recognition and success, because they both deserve it. (:

Haha, and they're going to be sending each other text messages, saying ridiculously weird things that are actually praises and encouragement. :P Gotta love those Shinhwa boys.

i actually hope that he will perform all the songs that has a shinhwa collab in it. like MY LOVE, I LOVE THE BEACH and that SUNGIE SONG and THAT ERIC SONG. and yeah, HANDKERCHIEF. but really, the chances of that happening.. SLIM. but we can hope. but whatever he will perform together with HANDKERCHIEF, i know it's gonna be a great song. i;m pretty sure it will be more than two since it's a full album and not just a single. though i can't help but be worried about wan singing live. His voice is too powerful sometimes that he can't control it. *flashbacks of shinhwa singing live where wan messed up at times while acting adorably cute if that is even possible* i hope he practiced lots. i know that wan can do it. :)*flashbacks to wan singing liar, burn, if i ain't got you, lately and many others and me turning into a pile of goo* because he's wan, after all.

well, this is how it works for shinhwa: when they perform live, it doesn't matter who sings which part, who sings along with him, who raps and who raps along with him; when shinhwa performs, they just... perform. sure they do practice but when they really do it live, they add their own stuff into the song which make sit uniquely theirs. this is because they seldom perform the same "things" everytime. you can always expect something new. :) like minu turning during the bridge part in ANGEL in one performance and in some he just kinda moves his shoiulders to the beat. or in some you can see minu jump really high in the perf of YOUR MAN but in some he just runs out from the group and does his little sexy dance. well, actually, it's almost always minu "adding" stuff. i mean, what can you expect, the guy's a born performer.

We all want Dongwan to be with his Shinhwa members, but I think it's important for him to be on his own right now. (: I think he definately needs the spotlight on himself alone, so that he will capture the audience's attention and also to show that he is not a a part of a group, but a SOLO singer. But yes, it does kill me, I want to see those boys together... T___T

I LOVE Dongwan's powerful voice. Makes me melt just like you, Krizza. (: It's interesting that you say that his voice sometimes becomes out of control for him. That's true, there were some instances in which I've heard him like that, but I think it's hardly noticeable. And ofcourse, with solo training, I'm sure Dongwan has gotten LOADS better. And how come you know so many songs... you have your connections, don't you. D: I want connections too... LOL.

Shinhwa has a way with performing. (; I think they're wonderful performers. And it's important to do something different for each performance, that way, you never get bored of seeing a song performed. I love watching Minwoo whenever they perform Angel... he's always dancing at that part where Dongwan does the run right before JunJin's rap. In one performance, he was ticking, in another, he did the heart sign with JunJin. (: Minwoo is a wonderful performer, he really knows how to command the audience's attention and keep it. I love his improvising. He's almost always fooling around with another Shinhwa member on stage~ (:

WOW, this reply is getting long. "The Krizza." LOL. Okay, i'll stop here. ^___^;

Guest satisfaction!

^those are hawt and you do not look like a beginner :mellow:

I think I'm gonna make graphics of Shinhwa as well..

I havent done that in a long time :D

Hmmm... havent been in this thread for awhile :T

So let me reintroduce myself :P

My name's Jessica and prepare to see me spamming here soon :vicx:

XD

^myREVERIE: lol nice to meet u i like ur name ^^ are u korean by any chance? my name is naomi. how old are u? im not korean im chinese btw lol

angeldreams hey u kno that picture u posted with eric and dongwan ripping eachothers shirts in the photoshoot? lol i was wondering if u know somewhere where i can see a clip of that?

vaness77 omg u dont look like a begginnger even i cant do that. how do u do that? i still need more experience in p.s. i need to get it baacckkk i need to buy p.s. badly >.<

krizza LOL omg its not even 75%!! now its like 100% dongwannie mode puahahah thanks to ur pictures XD dont worry i will buy his album once it comes out. *sigh* i havent seen ANDY much these days its the first time andy got out of my mine D:

ahh im so happy cuz like my cuzn bought me a shinhwa DVD of their 2004-2005 winterstory live perf ^^ im watching it right now weee!! no subs but its okay hehe

Guest satisfaction!

^Hi Naomi :D

Yes I'm Korean and am 15 years old XD

Awww thank you! But my name's so typical =_= I used to have at least one other 'Jessica' in each of my classes. haaha.

...LOL SEE? I told you I'd already be spamming XD

Well here's an OLDDDDDDD shinhwa graphic I made! (i think i've posted it here long time ago o_O)

+please don't take it out of soompi and this is not for grabs.

SHINHWAlove.jpg

-Jessica

Hello everyone (= My name's Alissa or Lissa (whichever)

I don't think I've ever posted here before.

but i'm a hugeee fan of shinhwa

especially minwoo &eric<333 LMAO

but I love them all ^^

anyways, those are some hottttt icons up there vanness77 xD

and myREVERIE. or jessica (if i may call you that) LOLS.

thats amazing work. geez, so talented <_< I'm jealous

hehehe well, expect me to come by often =)

i might even try and contribute some shinhwa graphics,

but still a newb at ps >.<

- lissa

Guest ultaeja

WOW :o Reverie. I love the poster ^^;; Vanness77, you totally do not look like a beginner. ^^;; I'm serious. LOL, I'm loving you guy's work ^^;; Totally awesome^^;; Between, I usually don't come on this thread(Imeanpostinhere) but I look at this thread everyday O_O. Haha<33 Just want to wish all of the ShinHwa members&Shinhwa good luck to their albums and no matter what, us Shinhwa Chanjo will support them^^;;

SHINHWA HWAITING! <333333333333

Guest nutzie

welcome welcome young new 'uns.. just remember not to break rules.. no spamming, no posting/requesting of downloadable links, no quoting pictures.. visit the first page/pinned rule thread for more info.. thank you for your cooperation~~

yayay dongwan's confirmed to perform on inkigayo this sunday~ [sbs inkigayo @ 3.30 pm korean time on sunday] but just to remind everyone again, dongwan's debut performance on mnet m!countdown @ 7.30 pm tomorrow [ie. thursday] seems like you can watch this one on km too, but i'm not quite sure..

for EST people, minus 13 hours off the korean time

for PST people, minus 16 hours [right?]

everybody else, adjust accordingly [cos i'm not quite sure =P]

Guest jerrybabie26

I don't think he's ever rapped. Dongwan is so cute, he becomes so shy and embarassed when he doesn't have courage. Whenever he dances on stage, he starts out strong, but immediately runs out of the spotlight, smiling and being embarassed... I think it's because he doesn't think of himself as a strong dancer. I remember watching him say this at an interview or something... but yeah, I think that he doesn't have too much courage to try out rapping. x__x;

font]

i think he rapped in 79, that song that minu composed... its really short actually and very fast... it was just like he breezed thru his part...

anyway, its always fun reading everyones replies in this thread, so long and very insightful... it encourages me to love Shinhwa more than i already do... if that is even possible ^__^

anyway, dongwan's album is finally out... im so excited... more excited than when Junjin released his only becoz this is like a dream come true... ever since i got into Shinhwa i've always wondered why he didn't do his own solo like minu and hye sung becoz he was more than capable of handling and releasing his own album.

i honestly think he has the best voice out of all of them... i love hyesung's voice and i adore minu more, but i really think wannie's voice is so powerful its just captivating... okay, i'm all giddy just thinking about him :blush:LOL

although, granted he doesn't have as much charisma as minu does but his WANNIE... cute, adorkable wannie... that everyone loves! he's very much capable of handling a crowd on his own...

z-degrees is not working for me and i'm desparate to hear the rest of his album... and my order wont come until after ages! TT__TT but i gotta say i love the i love summer song with andy... its so catchy i have it on repeat on my player and if i could i'd listen to it everyday... and everytime i listen to it i keep imaging a video for it... its like a girl walking down the beach, her hair all wind blown wearing a nice strapless dress, just playing and kicking at the water... then running about in the beach, going around in circles, picking seashells being all cute and blooming LOL :blush:

i didn't really like the Three Muskateers song in the beginning but after listening to it like twice i fell in love with that too and its a hard battle for top place with I love summer :P and i keep thinking if i love his 3 preview songs how much more the rest of his album... i wonder if he did any rock type song there...

and minu's coming out in a few days too... i love his cover! he does make for interesting covers... i loved his 2nd album so much i can't wait for the surprises he has in his 3rd jib!!!!

Guest SuperMan6

SCREAM~~~~~im veri hyper abt dongwannie's debut a a solo singer...i jus heard the all his songs and i think the song "scream" is veri nice..a dance song wit J rock feeling..and he's gonna perform tt either in today's Mnet countdown or sunday's indigayo and the starting part of scream was actually incoporated into his MV..so its like 2 songs in 1 MV..nice incoporation~~~haha...im so high now~~~lalalala

Dongwan rocks~~!!!!!

p.s my name's Kelly..haha..looks lik im some random stranger spammin here..feels so weird...anyways~~

i wonder what songs he's gonna perform.. hankerchief, that's for sure.. but junjin performed 2 songs when he debuted.. so i'm guessing dongwan will too? in that case, i think it's my love, because junjin choreographed the dance already right? i hope eric will be there too~~ [okay fine i'm biased.. happy?]

Dongwan's My Love is not a dance track. I wonder if Junjin did another song instead of My Love? It is a kind of slow tempo song that if performed on stage is alright too but it is just not the kind of dance track Junjin is used to. I wonder about the lyrics of My Love. I just heard the song and need to hear the rest of his album!

Hope all goes well for all three members' solo activities!

Guest sunnydays.

Vaness77 - those are GORGEOUS! And you say you're a beginner? x__x omg... you put me to shame. Haha :P Thanks for sharing your wonderful graphics though, show the Shinhwa love! (: Say, would you want to join Project Orange? I'll PM you about it for more information.

Hi Jessica, Alissa. and Kelly! Welcome to the Shinhwa forums. (: I hope you guys post a lot~~ Meaningfully, ofcourse! keke. Jessica, your poster looks great. (: I love the color that you used.

i think he rapped in 79, that song that minu composed... its really short actually and very fast... it was just like he breezed thru his part...

i've always wondered why he didn't do his own solo like minu and hye sung becoz he was more than capable of handling and releasing his own album.

i honestly think he has the best voice out of all of them... i love hyesung's voice and i adore minu more, but i really think wannie's voice is so powerful its just captivating... okay, i'm all giddy just thinking about him :blush:LOL

although, granted he doesn't have as much charisma as minu does but his WANNIE... cute, adorkable wannie... that everyone loves! he's very much capable of handling a crowd on his own...

Oh, 79? I haven't heard that song. But I think I shall go listen to it to go see how Dongwan raps, even if it is only for like a split-second. (: I agree, I've always wondered why he never released an album when Hyesung and Minwoo did... I was actually surprised when JunJin decided to release an album, before Dongwan, because JunJin primarily wasn't a singer in Shinhwa. I think Hyesung has the best voice technically, but it's just the tone and style of Dongwan's voice that makes me like it better. Dongwan is my favorite vocalist in Shinhwa. I think Hyesung and Dongwan both have powerful and captivating voices, it's just their styles are different - & I guess for you and me, we like Dongwan's style better. (: I still adore Hyesung, and Minwoo is great at what he does.

Dongwan has mucho charisma! :P I think it's stage presence that Minwoo has more of -- Minwoo is definately experienced with stage presence, and he's excellent at performing. (: Dongwan has charisma too, especially when he sings ballad. His powerful voice hooks me like a FISH. XD; They both have charisma; t's just that Dongwan's charisma shows differently than Minwoo. (Dongwan's charisma overflows whenever he's on gameshows and such!)

--

You guys, I watched their Guerilla Concert.

It made me cry buckets... woww.<3 I get so amazed everytime I watch it. (: And everytime I watch it, I get more and more emotional & I cry more, because I'm more attatched to Shinhwa than the last time I watch it. I love their confession towards each other, and how they missed Andy a lot, and seeing JunJin cry so much, and their dedication and devotion and love for Shinhwa... it's still amazing. They deserved being successful at that concert, and they deserve every good thing that has happened to them. :D They've worked so hard - harder than most Kpop bands. I'm so proud of them.

Guest jkchen88

hey guys!!

i'm kinda new here..but anyway~~

i just listened to Dongwan's new album. it was ok...Handkerchief was fantastic! the others are ok... i thot overall it was better than Minwoo, Hyesung and Junjin's solo works... (am i allowed to say that?) The style is much more my cup of tea...and i've always enjoyed his voice, it reminds hot melted chocolate, and those songs did him justice. maybe because i looked forward to his album more than the others that i appreciate it more??

oh and...the first of those wannie pics that labingtatlo posted... ARGH!!! he lost bicep mass when he lost those 5kgs. :tears:

hi all...hahah..thank you for the complient ^^ i am still learning PS. Jessica, hawt graphic ^^ thaks for sharing. I will put up more icons later.

Project orange? kindly Pm me ...

i hv to introduce myself :

my name is yuska & i'm 30 years old from Indonesia. I love Shinhwa, as you guys can see ... and we all do ...

can't wait to hear DOng Wan, Hye Sung & M's albums ...

Guest emma01

the longest boy band in korea.......they are good singers......

i like jun jin out of all 6 even though i think hyesung is the best singer....

Guest kiwistar

I can't wait for DW's debut perf on Inkigayo!!

I love how "Scream" has a rock feel. I actually perfer it over the MV song, because it seems like all i've been hearing lately is male ballads. [or is it just me ._.?]

It's definitely one of my favorite, if not my favorite song in the album x]

I would REALLY love if a Shinhwa SOLO album was made. With solo songs+group songs in the album. That way I wouldn't have to go broke on so many albums >__<

Later i'll have to decide which of the 3 solo albums i'll get >< [so hard!!]

I'm def. getting the 9th album, though :D :D

-edit-

oh, wait...

his debut is on MCountdown? TODAY?

*is not going to get any sleep tonight*

-edit-

ok scratch what i said about 'Scream' being my fav track. I think I have 12 favs -_-

Guest chabori

Take out with properly credit

f_MexploreSHIm_d3328a3.jpg

M EXPLORE TRACK

01 Showdown

02 The "M" Style

03 One Last Cry

04 Play My Song

05 My Child

06 Boy Friend

07 AM 07:05

08 LA Noche Bonita

09 Stomp

Produced by : M

Executive Producer :

Music Producer : 강 봉 구 (M Rising Team by EAIN)

Album Mastering : 최 효 영 (at. SonicKorea)

Collaboration:

DAVID KIM -

ONE LAST CRY -Intro Narratio

Dyna-Mic

STOMP -RAB

ERIC MUN

SHOWDOWN -Featuring

M Rising Team by M With Joon

SHOW DOWN -CHORUS

TABLO LEE

THE M STYLE - Featuring

more detail come to http://www.enam-wangja.info/