fandyhappytomb5936bdcw4.jpg

Credit: Andy the Best

lol.. Andy the B-E-A-U-tiful girL again.. :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zefiris1

^ It wouldn't be the time when he went over to Tony's place and met a little boy while waiting for the elevator, would it? The little boy asked him if he knew that the famous H.O.T. member, Tony Ahn, was living on the same floor as him....and appeared not to recognize Dongwan :sweatingbullets: Can't wait to see this! Wannie's such a dork.

Thanks alot for the snippets, ginnie :)

i can image wannie not so subtly trying to ask the kid if he recalled seeing him on tv before and being disappointed when the kid says no. :D its okay though....im sure tons of people recognize him now even when he doesnt want them to like that horrible incident with that restaurant owner announcing him!

Guest nutzie

ginnie - yeah i think i agree with you.. at the beginning of qss, tae joo still had similarity to eric in real life.. but as the drama progresses, well there's still a little hint of eric, but the character becomes more complex that it's harder to relate tae joo to eric.. but still, i love this drama.. probably one of my favorites =D

riz - andre kim is this top designer in korea [well he looks scary in my opinion] but dongwan was said to be acting as him.. hahahaha seductive tae joo? i think eric being eric is already seductive though =P but i guess i have to agree with you, tae joo is seductive too, cos there's the essence of eric in tae joo =P

ginnie - aww.. i swear, whatever filmings they have, the fans always pack lunch for the crew.. andy's fans had done it too [and this is the one i remember clearly] they're really too sweet~ i hope they make shinhwa proud of their fans.. i sure am proud of them [even though i didn't take part in it =P] this ya shim man man episode sounds interesting.. anybody wants to try to sub it? hahaha i can help~~ but i can't translate -_-" whee i'm sure gonna watch inkigayo last week [i fell asleep just now, so i didn't watch -_-" thank goodness he wasn't on this week..]

amy - ah ah i remember that one too!! he was trying to cover up for tony by saying a random apartment number, and then the boy was like, ooh you live in the same floor as tony ahn.. but he didn't notice dongwan.. hahahha.. i bet dongwan was like O_o"

xmzbebex - hi hi~ just to let you know, your post can be considered as spam by the mods.. check out the first page/pinned rules thread for elaboration of the rule.. thanks..

andie - i think i've heard about the shoo one.. i'm not sure i've heard about hyesung & yoomin though.. there's this video of ses and shinhwa together.. the funny thing is, shoo didn't choose hyesung in the end =P that's probably before they were closer or something right? cheh i can't find the clip on youtube -_-"

joyce - it does sound like minwoo.. but again, they didn't list the song as feat. andy & minwoo.. and i think, with a singer as famous as minwoo, even if he's featured as the background vocal, they would've listed it [you know, to promote it more].. i think it's just a back vocal that sounds really similar to minwoo..

ah i have a little story to tell!! of course it's not really interesting.. hahaha..

i was walking around with my parents in this chinese mall as we were going back from a picnic [yes i hang out with my parents -_-"] and as we were walking to this dessert place, we walked by this cd store and i noticed korean drama dvds.. and i was just like pointing around, ah witch yoo hee.. ooh hello aegisshi [cos those are the 2 dramas i recently watched out of boredom].. and then *gasp!!* the person i love!!! then.. *double gasp* qss was just 2 boxes away from the person i love!!! of course.. i didn't buy them -_-" they're chinese subbed/dubbed, so i won't understand them much more than i would with the original drama.. i guess i'll keep waiting for english subbed ones =D but i was so happy to see those dramas~~ which means, even in this secluded land of nowhere, there are still audience who watch them =D

whee~~ pawns a page with my 900th post =D

ya ya~ look what i found~~ a live [and may i highlight, live] performance of eusha eusha!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SaUwqaqZ7Q0

- eric's "gido" hairstyle [hahaha that's just what i call it.. i think he looks adorable in that hairstyle] now insert, tae joo.. hahahah.. okay i'm just being weird -_-"

- hyesung's little "shake the butt-butt" dance.. one two three!! awww~

- andy's little dance is not to be missed either~

- and at the end of the video, although it's a long shot, you can see the one who dances the most hyperly.. can you guess who it is? i could =P

@andie- It's not just you ^^ Wannie's defnly getting hotter. I'll come back and answer your question in detailed if someone doesn't get to it first...just dropping by to post his MV :)

i can image wannie not so subtly trying to ask the kid if he recalled seeing him on tv before and being disappointed when the kid says no. :D its okay though....im sure tons of people recognize him now even when he doesnt want them to like that horrible incident with that restaurant owner announcing him!

^ haha...now that you brought it up, he did think something like that. Like nutzie said, he tried to cover up thinking that the kid would recognize him and all lolz

[HQ+MQ] Kim Dongwan- Handkerchief MV

(English_Korean_Romanisation Subbed)

dongwansub005230004751vm6.png

Credits

Translations: baeis

Romanisation: indefinable

Timing, Encoding, Karaoke & Typeset: crystalis

Sites: www.shinhwachangjo.net + daum.net + www.shinhwa.biz

File Name: [MQ] Kim Dongwan - MV Handkerchief.crystalis.[EN_KO_RO]

Size: (MQ_rmvb) 28MB | (HQ_avi) 138MB

Link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=6289657

Guest prizzyy

^ OHMY! amy you're working hard indeed!! and irene too! oh man. thanks alot! its wonderful getting a subbed version!

thank you! :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2007/06/29...824391135_2.jpg

Here's some news I saw on Dongwan. The picture above is from YSMM filming day.

I am looking forward to YSMM. Love the format of the show.

Here's some news bites on the upcoming episode on Monday Korean Time. 11:05 PM on SBS. I will try to watch this online.

On this episode, Tony An said that Shinhwa's TOP song was supposed to be HOT's song.

This episode of YSMM's subject is about the most tough hardship endured in their lives.

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200706/29/n...32416.609.0.jpg

Dongwan also talked about his "friendship meeting" with Hyori.

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200706/29/n...33109.775.0.jpg

Dongwan's schedule

Thanks so much, Ginnie. (:

Haha, Dongwan's such a dork! :P I love himmm~~ He always manages to crack a smile. (: Gosh, he's so warmhearted. Haha, I love his weirdo replies... especially the one where they were talking about TOP, HOT, & Shinhwa. LMAOO. That's our Dongwann!

Did he shave his facial hair? D:

[pic] Andy - Happy Together, From upcoming episode

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/3097/fa...mb5936bdcw4.jpg

Credit: Andy the Best

lol.. Andy the B-E-A-U-tiful girL again.. :D

HAHAHAHA

Oh goodness... i'm quite... worried.

Andy dressed up as a girl again... :P LOL. He is quite a cute girl, isn't he? (;

Thanks for the picture!

riz - andre kim is this top designer in korea [well he looks scary in my opinion] but dongwan was said to be acting as him.. hahahaha seductive tae joo? i think eric being eric is already seductive though =P but i guess i have to agree with you, tae joo is seductive too, cos there's the essence of eric in tae joo =P

ah i have a little story to tell!! of course it's not really interesting.. hahaha..

i was walking around with my parents in this chinese mall as we were going back from a picnic [yes i hang out with my parents -_-"] and as we were walking to this dessert place, we walked by this cd store and i noticed korean drama dvds.. and i was just like pointing around, ah witch yoo hee.. ooh hello aegisshi [cos those are the 2 dramas i recently watched out of boredom].. and then *gasp!!* the person i love!!! then.. *double gasp* qss was just 2 boxes away from the person i love!!! of course.. i didn't buy them -_-" they're chinese subbed/dubbed, so i won't understand them much more than i would with the original drama.. i guess i'll keep waiting for english subbed ones =D but i was so happy to see those dramas~~ which means, even in this secluded land of nowhere, there are still audience who watch them =D

whee~~ pawns a page with my 900th post =D

ya ya~ look what i found~~ a live [and may i highlight, live] performance of eusha eusha!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SaUwqaqZ7Q0

- eric's "gido" hairstyle [hahaha that's just what i call it.. i think he looks adorable in that hairstyle] now insert, tae joo.. hahahah.. okay i'm just being weird -_-"

- hyesung's little "shake the butt-butt" dance.. one two three!! awww~

- andy's little dance is not to be missed either~

- and at the end of the video, although it's a long shot, you can see the one who dances the most hyperly.. can you guess who it is? i could =P

Puahaha... Eric is always seductive. >;] ... well, even when he's being so weird with the Shinhwa boys? ... OFCOURSE! XD; Haha~~

Thanks for the link, Nat! I LOOVE Eusha Eusha performances. Always so energetic. This one made me so happy! XD; OMGAAHH ERIC'S HAIR! I actually think it looks good on him & that he DOES look adorable. :P Haha, no way Tae Joo can be that... Eric can be Tae Joo but Tae Joo can't be Eric. :P LOL where is Hyesung's butt dance? I think I missed it. I'll catch it though, I'm planning to watch it again! It was funny when he got caught up in all the streamers... he tried to take it off, but it was still attatched to him. =P Haha, Andy is SO adorable... his cute little dance was so cute! Dongwan was running around like crazy (omg his hair)... Haha, I thought he was the one dancing SUPER energetic in the last chorus. (: Gahh, gotta love him. & Minbong & JunJin... their hair! Gahh, I miss Shinhwa like that. Their powerful, synchronized dance moves, their super energetic performances, them being together. I LOVE their outfits in that vid, too. O__O <3 Siiigh. Shinhwa reminiscing. XD;

[HQ+MQ] Kim Dongwan- Handkerchief MV

(English_Korean_Romanisation Subbed)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6205/do...30004751vm6.png

Credits

Translations: baeis

Romanisation: indefinable

Timing, Encoding, Karaoke & Typeset: crystalis

Sites: www.shinhwachangjo.net + daum.net + www.shinhwa.biz

File Name: [MQ] Kim Dongwan - MV Handkerchief.crystalis.[EN_KO_RO]

Size: (MQ_rmvb) 28MB | (HQ_avi) 138MB

Link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=6289657

Miss Amy, you're amazing. (: Thank you so much for all these subbed videos! <3

Amy, you are probably right about that. It will be hilarious to see him talk about his embarrasing moment because I believed we only read it from the papers? We'll see.

I love Dongwan in such entertainment shows. Of all of the members, I probably enjoy watching him on the shows individually the most. It does not get too overly silly or childish (at least not so far) and he seems genuine with his answers. He is not afraid of making fun of himself to get some laughter from others. heheh....Thumbs up for effort!

Nutzie, Of course there is Eric in Tae Joo. =) I think actors need to develop their own interpretation of characters to transform themselves into those characters. I think Eric definitely has Tae Joo in him whether we like to believe or not.

FLiPSiDE is right though...Eric can be Tae Joo but Tae Joo will never do what Eric does. hahaha.......

Guest nutzie

riz - hyesung's dance was the solo right before andy did his little dance.. hold on lemme rewatch the video.. right okay, it starts at 1:36, he starts shaking his butt =P i thought it was the funniest thing i've seen in awhile.. and yes, the hyper one at the end of the video was dongwan.. hahaha.. it's funny.. cos everybody's dancing normally [they all look the same from the long shots] and then you see one of them jumping around like a bean sprout and i was just like, huh? and then i figured out it was dongwan.. hahaha..

ginnie - i agree with you about dongwan being entertaining.. of course he's lame sometimes, but he manages to make it funny in the end =P [somehow i'm reminded of his fumigating motorbike and thimble like helmet *laughs by herself*] and i'm somehow in a dongwan mood due to his songs.. so yeah.. i can't wait for inkigayo next week.. and i'm hoping he's gonna go on jihwaza eventually too *prays* hahaha these days, i only see eric in tae joo when i watch NGs =P well of course, eric is always the essence of tae joo.. but what i'm saying is that, it's harder to find the usual retarded eric in tae joo towards the end of the drama, because it gets more serious in the end..

Guest astro_girl

I just finished watching dongwan's mv- it's such a difference from his off screen goofiness :P

Guest samshiku

ahh dongwannie..

sorry just saw this pic and i want to be the girl T.T

132032258414015a54e0nu3.jpg

k000004601w5451qzq01017yj1.jpg

wndusdks107d4ecbzs1.jpg

uoxx335580c489od6.jpg

1kimsy0822838d2frc5.jpg

d03165woodong0618845273cy3.jpg

and i loved these pics from MV/solo...

65d76a2cq7.jpg

85e96c8ox5.jpg

730000lt5.jpg

IMPT:

DONGWAN'S CAKE [YES he made it himself!]

74888980ec4.jpg

credit: naver+pic source

haha i'm unfaithful to minwoo again

just made these yesterday tho^^

bong244pc7.gif

bong243qu9.gif

Notice:

JUst updated the pic thread agaIN!!!! MUST SEE!

hehe cos i just stumbled upon a few rare pictures of eric's life in America/Korea...i have his class photos and all that^^ plus other real pics

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=6290825

ginnie - i agree with you about dongwan being entertaining.. of course he's lame sometimes, but he manages to make it funny in the end =P [somehow i'm reminded of his fumigating motorbike and thimble like helmet *laughs by herself*] and i'm somehow in a dongwan mood due to his songs.. so yeah.. i can't wait for inkigayo next week.. and i'm hoping he's gonna go on jihwaza eventually too *prays* hahaha these days, i only see eric in tae joo when i watch NGs =P well of course, eric is always the essence of tae joo.. but what i'm saying is that, it's harder to find the usual retarded eric in tae joo towards the end of the drama, because it gets more serious in the end..

He's lame but he has the ability to laugh at himself. =) He cares about what people think of him but he still does it anyways. hehehe....I hope Dongwan gets picky on the types of programs he goes to. I don't know how jihwaza works. Only watched one episode on youtube. hehe..I hope they don't make Dongwan dress up. He is fine just going there as himself. =) The games look entertaining. Shinhwa is funniest when they are themselves without any props or silly things that some entertainment programs devised.

I'm so into M's "If You"....

I was downloading MVs into my iPOD and BOOM! ... it hit me how much I like that song. I guess I really didn't pay much to member's individual songs...

Anyway, I got question. I kind of remember seeing advertisement for M's concert DVD.

How many concert DVDs does he have? What the name of his most recent concert DVD (if he has more than one?

I think I"m going to order it when I order his 3rd album.

EDIT: I don't see M's pre-order anywhere. Isn't it suppose to release on 7/10?

Guest angelix

im not really feeling well today...(lack of sleep) so terrible headache now..but had to translate this *winks*

[07.07.02] [News] Shin Hyesung Meets Vietnam Fans During Pre-release 2nd Album

May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

f_20070702000m_ef1fa03.jpg

Singer Shin Hyesung (28) meets his Vietnamese fans before the release of his 2nd album.

On July 3rd, Shin Hyesung will attend the '2007 KOVINA Friendship Concert' which is held in Vietnam of which this concert is to commemorate the 15th year anniversary alliance between Korea and Vietnam.

The event will be based on exchanging of cultures between the two countries, and famous Vietnamese artists together with Korean artists such as Kangta, Shin Hyesung, Seo Ji Young, Poppin Hyun Joon and others will perform.

On the other hand, Shin Hyesung is doing well on the preparation of his 2nd album where last month, he went to Japan and performed at 'Hanryu Romantic Festival 2007' and has also spent a few days longer in Tokyo, Yokohama and Odaiba for the photo shooting of his 2nd album.

Shin Hyesung expressed "I have put in a lot of efforts to show a more mature image compared to my 1st album. I hope a lot of fans put in support and love for my 2nd album. Through the concerts, i hope to meet my fans also."

This upcoming August 8th, Shin Hyesung's solo concert for 2nd album has been prepared for 8 months, "Shin Hye Sung First Concert Tour" will be done in Seoul (August 11 - 12) and later in Japan (August 23 - 29)

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Kor -> Eng Trans) + Joynews (Source)

n.b May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=1105

Guest ADORE.you

Thanks for sharing all the pics and news about the members guys :) I'm looking forward to watching Dongwan, Hyesung and Minwoo appearing on music shows at the same time.. It's making me all giddy inside hehe :sweatingbullets:

I heard about that thing with Hyori and Dongwan LOL. Funny how things are like when your in highschool. If i can vaguely remember, it was during Minwoo's Happy Shares show, he visited Hyori and they mentioned something about Dongwan? LOL.

Guest Melinda

OMG!!!!!!!!

SO many people love our oppa! They are truely very very nice guys and who have lots of passion for music.

EVERYONE SUPPORT THEM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK AND BRING OUT WITH ONLY PROPER CREDIT!!!

020707 CAPS OF MNET WIDE NEWS OF M 3RD JIB PHOTO SHOOT

CREDIT: DAUM + MINWOO.COM (SOURCE)

CAPPED BY SERENA@SHINHWAJJ.COM

020707MnetWideNewsCap4.jpg

020707MnetWideNewsCap3.jpg

020707MnetWideNewsCap2.jpg

020707MnetWideNewsCap1.jpg

Guest samshiku

WANNIE NEW PIC^^

20070702154904126025fd2bs7.jpg

credits: shinhwachina+pic source

he is looking younger and younger now-adays...

in fact he is starting to look more and more like his pre-muscleman days :)

Serena AHHH MINWOO's 3rd JIB!!!

it's seriously starting to materialize now that there's the photoshoot..so excited...

and on shinhwachangjo.net there is HYESUNG's Photoshoot too! he's looking fine^^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AUGH!~

so many stuff to comment on right now but i'll reply to each important topic tomorrow.

like hyesung's WONDERFUL picture that i PSed to be my wallpaper right now.. PUAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

and also, MINU's PHOTOSHOOT???? DAMN FINE SMILE!!!!! I WANT HQ PICS FOR PSing!!!!!

ALSO SUNGIE HQ PHOTOSHOOT PICS!!!!! PS PS PS PS!!!!

my fingers are itching to touch PhotoShop right now and do something!!!! icons, banners, wallpapers... me wanna PS HQ PHOTOSHOOT PICS!~

*throws tantrum*

*goes crazy*

anyways, the real reaosn why i'm posting right now is BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED WATCHING YSMM!!!!

and wan was so DARN HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS ANS PERFECT!!!!!!

everytime he speaks, everyone always laughs!~ well, he's not called witty guy for nothing, eh?

plus SHinhwa was mentioned A LOT of times!!!!!

ALAS, since i can't speak korean, i only caught a few of what they were talking about..

lee hyori (was this about lee hyori liking eric's this the best and andy's this the best, and sungie's this the best and jin's this the best and secretly liking minu and leaving wan out? or am i wrong cause i'm weird? haha, fine, i shouldn't have said that since i am probably wrong) also, gifts wan received from his fanclub and such..

were those evn spoilers? haha...

PLUS!!!! wan was onscreen maybe 25% of the show!!!! haha, and tony ahn probably 50% LOL.. then the other guests can share with the remaining 25% HAHA...

wan looked so gorgeous, the way he smiled each time, the way he alughs, the way his eyes crinkle and his mouth shows of those pearly whites... the way his hair would fly up when he would be hit by the wind thingy... he was just plain HANDSOME.

i could go on all night....

aish, anyways... can anybody here tell us the main gist of what they were talking about while the subs aren't yet available.... PLEASE???? i beg you *grovels down on her hands and knees*

EDIT:;

OMG XH!!!! that picture!!! i remember a pic VERY SIMILAR TO THAT!!!!!!! i'll go find it!~ haha

EDIT EDIT::::

it seems that koreans LOVE this pose since i remember many guys having this pose... hm...

1er1jib.jpg

EDIT EDIT EDIT::::

jny812_69.jpg

this one's "almost"

ojwon88_158.jpg

and just because i can....

minu looking COOL (this just screams PHOTOSHOP ME!!!!!!)

jny812_110.jpg

and because minu's so darn cuteeeee~~~~

shinhwa5017_10.gif

credits to orange crush and project orange :P

GRAWR, i just realised that from being so hyper about wan, i turned into an instant minu mode again!!!!!!! damn minu an dhis sexinesssss <_<

Archived