[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest katelin_kim

if you are still hungry for some mor pics, i'll share some mores of Minbongie, our adorable puppy

snapshot20070624122906.jpg

snapshot20070624122856.jpg

snapshot20070624122844.jpg

snapshot20070624122827.jpg

snapshot20070624122817.jpg

snapshot20070624122759.jpg

snapshot20070624122659.jpg

snapshot20070624122629.jpg

snapshot20070624122614.jpg

snapshot20070624122427.jpg

snapshot20070624122339.jpg

snapshot20070624122314.jpg

snapshot20070624122247.jpg

snapshot20070624122209.jpg

snapshot20070624122200.jpg

i hope they are new to you guys, enjoy i'll put some more later

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _melod!es

070623 Minwoo at HanRyu Romantic Festival

070624 Minwoo at Christina Aguilera Concert in Seoul

awww~ minbong looks so cute & he got a hair cut too (:

wanna watch the performance

wonder what christina aguilera thought of minwoo after the performance LOL

LMAO! for some reason, in this pick, i see devil horns Hahahaha

somehow his hair got kind of messed up and part of his hair got shaped into devil horns LOL

or maybe it's just me ... hmmm, i think im hallucinating LOL

just can't get minwoo out of my mind :)

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

Looking For Dongwan's Album??

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

(must have membership which is free, need 25 posts to download music from site)

I must go now to my other computer and download his songs cuz I haven't heard them yet. LOL. Hope they're decent =]

Guest katelin_kim

Looking For Dongwan's Album??

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

(must have membership which is free, need 25 posts to download music from site)

I must go now to my other computer and download his songs cuz I haven't heard them yet. LOL. Hope they're decent =]

thanks for info but as a Shinhwa Chanjo, i rather order a CD than download it. I am broke lately but hey it's only 12 bucks, i can afford it.

in case i got the wrong idea for the samples then i apologize for it coz i downloaded 3 songs too however, DW CD is in my list "must buy thing" :rolleyes:

Guest p00hpal

^ Agree...let's support our boys and buy the originals! :-)

Thanks flipside for the preliminary review. I've pre-ordered mine and can't wait to listen to Dongwan.

mkayly: Hyesung's 2nd jib will be released on Aug 8th.

anyone no Hye Sung's album's coming out???

I cant wait for Dong Wan's. Since its his first...I think alot of people are anticipating....

Guest samshiku

dongwan's whole album is out alr? i don't think so right?

katelin kim! you just murdered me with ALL those minbong pics!!

I LOVE HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

EDIT:

just found these good fanshots of them! MINWOO IS soooo adorable...

hyesung REALLY looks the same..i thought he was building muscles? alright he looks slimmer and his jawline is back to how it was in the 7th jib and b4...

20070625c2b154294ac8f67nq8.jpg

2007062564616bb601a1391nu8.jpg

20070625e183cb6a4d97515hn1.jpg

20070625e21dad924067d59ng5.jpg

i like this one^^

20070625addcff5fab7e28boj8.jpg

2007062558172692a604c89sa6.jpg

credits: shinhwachina + LOGO + feelkyossi

Guest lenakeem

i thought the cd was comming out the 30th O_O

is it already the 30th?! i can never keep up with the date

cause its summer now. but man for being a wannie fan

im so late on all the news. mann. what the heckk

my brothers yelling at me cause im "typing too loud"

gahh hes just jealous cause wannies wayyyy hotter

then he is. pshh

Guest angel2nyt

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!

minwoo's hairstyle makes him look so young and hot

(as usual)

just saw new pics of him from oceans six..

too bad we cant post it here...

our pilgyo..

i wonder how his body is now..

hhmmmm

Guest kfosho

wow minwoo looks really good!!!! goodness that boy never ages. and dongwan *sigh* his hairstyle in those pictures are....nice. ahah but the face is gorgeous! (:

goodness i gonna listen to dongwan's first solo album!!! how exciting!!!

Guest xmkaex

i wonder what christina thought of minwoo at her concert..lol..i wanna see the concert now xD

----------------

thanks nat for the youtube links :D

i've been waiting for some shinhwa videos to be sub..and now they are..haha

i bet it'll be worth the wait

----------------

katelin_kim- i love dongwan's new look. at first i didn't like his stache and then i grew into liking it...weird huh?..lol and his hair... :w00t: hehe

----------------

samshiku- junjin's looking great. i haven't really been up-to-date on him lately, but it's good to see the 3 of them perform again.

----------------

i thought dongwan's album was going to be released july 8 or something?... :huh:

adksfjaskl;djfasl;d, is dongwan's ablum leaked already?!?!!? -sigh-

----------------

minwoo's mushroom haircut days...haha i miss those days

i complied pictures from minbongstalkers.com ^^. i was partially bored at the time hehe:

mushwoo1.jpg

mushwoo2.jpg

---------------->edit

i just noticed that minwoo change his blondish-hair to a brownish color

T_______________T...

woah! woah! woah!!!!

a lot has happened...

and i read a lot of stuffs about wannie's album!!!

yaykiiii!! i can't wait to have a copy of it..

haha.. and i love his new look..

i love the mustache.. he looks so manly.. *faints*

Guest slypatt

have just listened to dongwannie's Handkerchief.. hhm, not a very catchy song.. but certainly a great improvement on his singing skills.. you cant hear that 'hhhhhhh' ( the sound of breathing in when he usually sings) in this song ..

Compare this to him singing the chorus in Living Behind the Traces of Time ( shinhwa winter story 2), Dongwan was like " Daesin neoeke butak halkke" - followed by a very loud ' hhhhhhhhh' sound - " woori areumdapteon kieok deul" - then a loud 'hhhhhhhh' sound again - ' hana do itjimalgo' - loud 'hhhhhhh' sound again - and so forth.. you practically will have to hear that ' hhhhhhhh' noise when he needed to breathe in..

Havent got to listen to the rest of the songs in his solo though..i hope his album is selling well.. wannie oppa is my 2nd favourite in shinhwa so no matter what, i'll still give my support to him!

Guest nutzie

have just listened to dongwannie's Handkerchief.. hhm, not a very catchy song.. but certainly a great improvement on his singing skills.. you cant hear that 'hhhhhhh' ( the sound of breathing in when he usually sings) in this song ..

Compare this to him singing the chorus in Living Behind the Traces of Time ( shinhwa winter story 2), Dongwan was like " Daesin neoeke butak halkke" - followed by a very loud ' hhhhhhhhh' sound - " woori areumdapteon kieok deul" - then a loud 'hhhhhhhh' sound again - ' hana do itjimalgo' - loud 'hhhhhhh' sound again - and so forth.. you practically will have to hear that ' hhhhhhhh' noise when he needed to breathe in..

Havent got to listen to the rest of the songs in his solo though..i hope his album is selling well.. wannie oppa is my 2nd favourite in shinhwa so no matter what, i'll still give my support to him!

whoa.. i never noticed the breathing thing.. i had to immediately listen to the song after reading your post.. it wasn't as bad as i imagined it to be after reading your post, but it's still funny.. it sounds like he's gasping for air.. and i noticed minwoo doing that too [occasionally].. only hyesung doesn't have a noticeable breathing pattern amongst the singers.. eric doesn't have it either [even though i can imagine him breathing, cos his lines are.. well, listen to it yourself.. there are places you would imagine him gasping for air, but you can't hear it..] nor does junjin [same case as eric] eh? andy doesn't have it too.. maybe the rappers have different breathing patterns O_o"

Guest lenakeem

whats he supposed to do. not breath? :rolleyes:

plus its the style of the song. iono how to explain but its more

relaxed and low. and most artists have the "hhh" sounds that

you mentioned they're human too you know lol.

yayy soompis back. thank god. minwoo looks yummy

someone give me a fork and knife so i can eat him up

pwhwhaha. :ph34r:

Guest Krain5
Lol i know minwoo has a HUGE LV duffle bag^^and some china fans say that Jinnie has the exact same one too..that i'm not too sure..cos the bag was in the background of the photo which dongwan took of jinnie gaming in the hotel room...it may be minwoo's room knowing how they love to travel across to each other's room...aww..you've made my day!!^^and HELLO to all new fans!! :Di'm samshiku a.k.a XH to ppl whose seen me active on this thread since i fell in love with shinhwa a full year ago... I'm 19 this yr and i love minwoo and eric best :)and yes..i like to supply lots of random pictures^^ Nice to meet you guys!
Hi Samshiku! Nice to meet you too!! And thanks so much for all the yummy-licious pictures you post! ^_^
hello everyone,newbie at soompi and we loves shinhwa thread. =)favorite member is shin hyesung followed by andy lee. thanks for all the pictures provided...=)
Hi summerlove! Welcome to the madhouse (I say that because we all are apparently crazy about Shinhwa!!) Nice to meet you! ^_^

Guest angel2nyt

whats he supposed to do. not breath? :rolleyes:

plus its the style of the song. iono how to explain but its more

relaxed and low. and most artists have the "hhh" sounds that

you mentioned they're human too you know lol.

yayy soompis back. thank god. minwoo looks yummy

someone give me a fork and knife so i can eat him up

pwhwhaha. :ph34r:

hahaha

i think our no. 1 poster is trying to get the crown back..

anyways..

its normal for a singer to have that sound after they sing..

that actually makes me believe that they didnt 'digitalize' the freakin' song (sorry hahaha)

and that's really them that's singing..

i have heard a lot of singers singing like that live..

and i find it likeable cause i know theyre really singing

it actually happens because theyre puttng so much emotions on the song..

most of the time, they do it on ballads rather than on dance tracks

but yeah i noticed that in some songs, when he's singing very (what's the right term) lightly

it doesnt really happens

Guest loving_D

what ever happened to dongwan's fanmeeting with son ho young? i thought it was supposed to be on june 23rd.

i hope the rest of the songs on his album is good because i just can't stop listening to the three songs that came out a week before (especially the one ft andy)

Guest angel2nyt

what ever happened to dongwan's fanmeeting with son ho young? i thought it was supposed to be on june 23rd.

i hope the rest of the songs on his album is good because i just can't stop listening to the three songs that came out a week before (especially the one ft andy)

yes the one with andy was really, really nice..

and andy's rap has become so much better

off topic: you post on the war of money thread right?

look at the recently posted link for an aticle, you'll find your username there

Guest lenakeem

hahaha

i think our no. 1 poster is trying to get the crown back..

anyways..

its normal for a singer to have that sound after they sing..

that actually makes me believe that they didnt 'digitalize' the freakin' song (sorry hahaha)

and that's really them that's singing..

i have heard a lot of singers singing like that live..

and i find it likeable cause i know theyre really singing

it actually happens because theyre puttng so much emotions on the song..

most of the time, they do it on ballads rather than on dance tracks

but yeah i noticed that in some songs, when he's singing very (what's the right term) lightly

it doesnt really happens

pwhahah i was never the number one poster maybe number 2.

monika or spam can was always a bit ahead of me -_-

093yc.jpg

yayy i havent seen all of our boys together in a while cant wait for the 9th album!

longest boy band to ever lasst. 6-1=0 :)

Archived