[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest katelin_kim

okie....i wanna know who posted dongwan's fanmeeting @ KINTEX!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh............. my sis and i so went there yesterday and omg!! no one was there!!!!!!!!!!! we were so mad!!! :fury: we asked the guy at the info desk and he didn't even understand me... argh!! :/ funnie thing is that KINTEX means korea international exhibition center.... well....imma thinking whoever translated it got it wrong or that my sis and I were on the wrong area... maybe not by the hall itself but around the area.... welll....whoever went lemme know how it was... we're still upset and most of all...sad...:( bc we missed kim dongwan!! BUT the greatest thing is that we saw DONGWAN's mv making on TV ...omo...:) he's soooo HOT!!! hehehe... jus like in the pix everyone's been posting.....

OH! i am so sorry for that ! i would be upset lie you too!

i did not know that there is a fanmeeting and apparently, i don't have the answer for your Q.

great that you gotta watch the MV making! our Wannie is hot, isn't he? still not digging the facial hair and skinny body but who care? he is Kim Dong Wan, LOL

now i am just talking randomly, is that consider as a spam?

gotta stop now, i talk a lot these days, so happy i guess?

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

3 shows? only three shows?! but.. but.. bu.. b.. butt.. bu..buttt

pwhaha i sound like a broken record bu bu bu buuuut. okay im done

i want him to do more then just three shows. what the heck mann

hahaha youre so cute

Shin Hye Sung's 1st Concert Tour Spot

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=pzMSfT8dHGo$

im still trying to comment on wannie's new album previews..

a lot of people say its a mini shinhwa album.. lke a preview for the 9th album(which like all of you here, i am also freakin' excited)

okay enough

about the previews:

Track 3 - when i heard the first few notes, my reaction was 'i knew it'.. im a sort of musician the right term is a nonpracticing musician.. and from the lyrics i actually knew how it MAY sound and i was right...hahaha.. anyways, i also knew that wannie will singing a song with this kind of melody, this is his forte.. and his voice really compliments this kind of music

Track 4(with MC Mong) - this is the collaboration i have been dreaming of hearing since the day i knew they were friends

so yeah.. big, big expectation, and i can't stop smiling.. they really do compliment each other, and you can really see the difference the song has from the previous one, so just from this, im really expecting a really diverse album

i wonder who was on the background... does anyone know???(the voice is very familiar) or were they the only two who was singing the background vocals all along..

Track 8 (with Andy) - i really, really like this track.. i have no idea why.. maybe because it really makes me smile and it has a really light feel to it, which im really looking for to right now.. andy's rap is so cute

im extremely excited for this album especially the track 5..(the one with dj tukutz... i hope it will be awesome.. awesome)

also ive noticed the use of background vocals in this album..

its really good, maybe that's H2 for us..i wonder how would they sound live

i have high expectations for H2.. they made a really good kan mi yeon album last year.. and im expecting a really,really,really good kim dongwan album this year

Guest chabori

JunJin at Hallyu Romantic Saitama Japan June 23, 2007

Dont Hotlink and take out with proper credit

f_JJhallrujapm_db90d58.jpg

f_JJhallrujapm_ad452ea.jpg

Credit : YonHap News, ocean-6, eNam~wangJa

Guest prizzyy

^ oh LOVE! <33

they're recent right? =D HAHA im so glad hyesungie's still looking so cute and he does look happy!

so glad for him! <33

he looks like he havent cut his hair for ages! fringe longer! <333

Guest devylann

after being in seoul for 5 days...i could not find one single cd/dvd shop... was getting upset...thinking that all peeps here must d/l now and no more cd buying... so... finaly when i went to itaewon...i found 2 places that sold cds at hamilton shopping mall.... i would like to say that I own ALL original SHINHWA albums!!! :D hehehe... imma in love... they were funny @ 13000won each.. dunno if that's expensive but since these 2 places are the only ones that i found cds.. i bought a whole bunch.... hehee....omo.... :D imma so happy.... my collection is complete... hehehe...now i have also junjin, M, hyesung..now jus waiting for dongwan's album and hyesung's 2nd and M's 3rd(?) ... can't wait... when i leave to jeju island on da 26..i hope to get dongwan's on the 28th there... hheehe.e..imma also try to see good entertainment b4 i leave seoul... :D

Guest prizzyy

they were funny @ 13000won each.. dunno if that's expensive but since these 2 places are the only ones that i found cds..

haha, i just wanted to say, 13000 won is considered expensive! its like 22SGD, too expensive for albums found in seoul! in my opinion, lol. =D

Guest katelin_kim

i thought i am gonna see some muscle form Hyesung since he was very "mysterious" about his dieting. I don't see that much changing. I am not sure that what image he tries to pull out but i think it is 99.999% same with his old image.However, he is still cute with a little meat.

no pics from Minwoo? i thought that they are gonna perform 2gether?

finished watching "come to play", Dongwan was handsome. I dig his style but for the shoes, not that much. Love him with no facial hair. His skin is really smooth, Wonder he put on mae up or not coz his facial skin is...beyond perfect.

Guest sunnydays.

Amy - sorry for not responding earlier, but if you still need help with organizing the Shinhwa English sub videos, I'll help. (:

Krizza - Thanks for the pictures. (; He's so hott... haha.<3 do you like his facial hair? D: I like it. Not a lot of people seem to like it. LOL. I think the only set back is that it makes him more serious, more less like the cute, dorky Dongwan that we all know... but that's only appearance, he's still the same witty guy. XD; Anywayy, haha SHINHWA ALBUM! XD; I can't wait. (:

Dongwan in Come to Play - thanks for posting the links to youtube. D: I wish there were subs, but hopefully i'll be able to understand the gist of it without? (: I still have yet to watch it, but just commenting to say thank you. & he looks GREAAAT. (;

Hyesunggiee - I'm glad to see him. I still have to tune in to his activities & whatnot, but i have no doubt that he'll be as successful as Minbong. He's so talented... & he deserves recognition for that. D: Fighting, Hyesungiee<3

edit--

I FINALLY GOT TO LISTEN TO DONGWAN'S ALBUMM! :D Finally, after like, 50000 years, right? LOL anyway. Here are my comments. (:

Track 3: It's very ballad, but so Dongwan-style. It's so like him to add a soft-rock type of sound to a ballad. (: But you know what, it suits him. I LOVE his voice in here... it's so powerful & he has a lot of control. His vibratto is amazing & it makes his voice even more soulful. siiigh i'm dying right now, he's so good. LOL. It's not my type of ballad, because for me, i'd rather have the traditional lone piano-playing type of ballads, but this one I do like. :D

Track 4: I can't help but think "Shinhwa" listening to this song. x__x Maybe it's style and rythm of the song... because Shinhwa definately has made similar songs (style-wise) such as this. & i'm like, waiting to hear Hyesung on the high part, Eric/Andy on the rap, or Minbong doing the melody. But it's all Dongwan. That's definately not a bad thing though. (; It's pretty cute. :D Kinda short, imo, but it's good. WAHH Dongwan's just too good. & MC Mong is awesome. hehe

Track 8: I love the beginning. (: The piano playing & the beach sounds... & then how the beat comes in WITH AND ANDYYYY. :D He's sooo adorable. OMG. I love the way he raps... it's so cute. >w<; Anyway. This is such a CUUUTE song.<3 I think it's my favorite out of the 3. So catchy. (: siiigh. Dongwan sounds different in this song -- I think the way he's singing the vowels & words. But it works. Wahh, it's so cute. (:

Last comments... the previews are really good. Especially for his debut album. I dunno, maybe I am being biased, but his talent really comes through. Even though I did like these 3 songs, I'm still waiting for that IMPACT song. That song that will make me just... cry, speechless, head-over-heels in love. I'm thinking like... a powerful ballad (similiar to the song Liar he did with Eric -- that song seriously is AMAZING to me<3)... let's wait & see. It's our Dongwan, so I have no doubt that he will not disappoint. He's amazing. I wish him the best of luck.<3 FIGHTINGGG DONGWANNIE! (:

no pics from Minwoo? i thought that they are gonna perform 2gether?

here's minwoo's pictures from the concert, loving his new hairstyle :wub:

070623 Minwoo at HanRyu Romantic Festival

Do not hotlink and take out with proper credits!

2031452077252839xhpeaebtj6.jpg

bd98630cd3225dce5882ecezw4.jpg

203144425506507tjshtuuywe1.jpg

2031451780299083ngvryrazx4.jpg

credit: on pics + oceans-six

also, here are some pics of minwoo at christina aguilera's concert! he performed three songs: battle, bump, and shigiru

070624 Minwoo at Christina Aguilera Concert in Seoul

Do not hotlink and take out with proper credits!

012yh3.jpg

022ly2.jpg

03bh9.jpg

04ud7.jpg

05ql1.jpg

06nl6.jpg

07cb6.jpg

08af5.jpg

credit: minwoo.com

Guest summerlove

hello everyone,

newbie at soompi and we loves shinhwa thread. =)

favorite member is shin hyesung followed by andy lee. thanks for all the pictures provided...=)

Guest nutzie

i'm back~~ no i've just been lurking for awhile, cos i couldn't find anything to update you guys on.. but picklypickly, thank you for the eric picspam, and the picture that i asked you about.. love~~~ i saved them =D also thanks for other picspams and news, and also welcome to new people.. just remember not to spam, not to quote pictures and not to share/request any downloadable link, thank you..

anyways, finally found something i can share with you guys after awhile.. hohoho~ presenting.. andy's jihwaza episode.. subbed by ginaya/xiaholic!!! and because i'm feeling generous [after watching the episode] i'm gonna copy paste all the links =D i was in a bad mood in the morning, but after watching this episode, my tummy hurts much from laughing =P so here goes..

this part is the last half of a full episode, so that's why there are only 4 parts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0-TBm5HL-ek

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1kAGvvlL1aw [shin jung hwan - hilarious =P]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2FEwR9S7bHE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mxS6CAt8v9w [hahaha andy's help me up game =P]

ack, i have to go so i'll do this quickly.. 2nd episode..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EU2a9Dq6ebc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xR9ktW8fCNU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULMw2W604jc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6LLkRUW93AY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dksZDszmmHg [cute andy moment towards the end]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wyXM_kCv0zc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=da5MtRbhfCE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsBNO7yAt5k

okay that's it, i hope i post the right videos.. if not, tell me okie? cos i was in a rush.. byebye~

Guest picklypickly

thanks for the jihwaza youtube clips. i think i need to stop downloadin the HQ files. i keep expecting soft subs to come out, but they're all on youtube instead, waste of a download y'kno.

EDIT// I just watched them all. omg, andy is so cute/funny in these episodes. my favorite part was during the humiliation round. where he was pounding the ground demanding why no one told him and when he smacked his forehead and went "oh my god!" lol. and the last game where they were tryin to imitate the living statues was hilarious. i was laughin so hard, now i'm a little dizzy. hehe.

with the hairstyle, mustache and the skinny ties, dongwan's new look kinda reminds me of brandon flowers, lead singer of the killers. lol. maybe it's just me... :sweatingbullets: but if he starts wearing some eyeliner, imma start laughing.

oh my...

i havent posted on this thread in so long!!!!

but i have checked in every week or so.......

but im sooo lost!!!!

i havent exactly been checking in often enough...

ok.. first of all... DONGWAN'S SOLO ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY???? or not. im so confused. i though it wasent out yet but people are already talking about it. someone help me out here. im so lost. this is punishment for not checking in often enough.... grr..

and i have one more question...

i know junjin has those two songs with linda liao. the name and forever (i am obsessed with those songs right now) but when did this happen. i didnt find them until a month ago or so. when were these songs from? were they from a different version of his solo album????

someone please help me!!!! thanks

-kate :)

i just saw come to play and i was kinda disapointed

the old guy in the blue annoyed the crap out of me he wouldnt

fricken shutup!! :ph34r: although i would love to try out that one

water slide, it looked funn. i love extreme things like thatt :)

wannie didnt talk that much :tears: iono the show didnt satisfy

my thirst for wannie thats call im gonna say. rawrr.

then again my thirst for wannie will never go awayy. pwhahahaaha

mann im so corny.

puahahaahhaa. yeah i know what u mean, doll face.

as a once SUPER crazed dongwan fan,

you just cant ever get enough of him!

dont get me wrong, i still love wannie

to freakin bitssssssssssssssssssss

just minwoo, the thief, has charmed his

way into stealing my heart. LOL. oh gosh

how corny was that? its okay helena. im

cheesier/cornier. :unsure::blink:

thanks for sharing all those pixxorssss!

dongwannie's hair... reminds me of hair

i would see on american punk bands. LOL.

or just american bands in general.

all messy, and moppy. its freakin smexy on

dongwannie though!.

kk12 hi. its okay you have been busy? dongwan's album is'nt out yet it will soon ^^ we just got some info on the songs that are in his album. his album should come out around 7/9 accorind to yes asia cuz i looked it up ^^. sooo excited cant wait for it to come out so i can buy it!! p.s. its okaaayy sometimes i can't come here for reason and i just got caught up cuz skools out and now i can get more info on shinhwa regularyl instead of being pushed a whole bunch of new things at once

Archived