[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lenakeem

Helena ahahaha you're hilarious with all the edits ^^. I just added you as a friend btw - please call me Livvie ^^. I'm super excited also and glad that you got to finally listen! Aren't thesongs catchy? They have such a nice beat! My lil sister who I haven't been able to really convert over to Shinhwa (she does like the song Brand New though) said she really liked WanDy's song together!! Listening to it makes me want to go to the beach, lol.

hi livvie :)

well right now i have a seperate playlist for dongwans songs on my itunes and the play count right now.. is like 20 something :ph34r: i hope dongwan gets to perform more of his songs. you know how singers always start out singing one of there songs and if its good hit then they sing another song from ther albums. hopefully its the same case with wannie. am i making any sense? if im not ignore me.

fldkjslkdjf. another spazztastic moment. excuse me for a second while i dance in circles listening to 3muskeeteers

okay done :mellow:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krain5

I know this may have been posted already, but where are you guys listening to Wannie's 3 songs? I'm dying to hear them... Thanks guys!

^_^

*waves to new fans*

It is amazing Shinhwa still gets new fans this year despite close to none group promotion.

But I am not surprised that their individual projects contribute to getting them "group" attention in the meantime. So, their strategy is working! But..most of all, I think management companies need to consider partnering with Youtube. LOL. Youtube is a major free promotional tool that gets these almost quiet groups recognized in just clicks away.

Guest Krain5

nurkeyandie aka andie welcome to the thread and forum world!! Don't worry about your family...my family teases me about my 'korean obsession' too...but maybe thats b/c I joked with them saying that I was adopted and actually korean :lol: Shinhwa does have a way of cheering you up when you're down and going through bad times...even a 30 second clip of them is enough to make me smile!

It's amazing how just seeing a 15 second clip of our boys acting up can make someone smile. I do it all the time! And that's why I have to stop looking at Shinhwa clips at work because I'll start smiling at something Junjin said and someone pops in my office. LOL Then they give me that look like "what the heck are you smiling at?!" LOL Yay Shinhwa! ^_^

Guest lingling22

nurkeyandie aka andie ... welcome to the thread...

we are actually the same... also living in LA CA.. same age as shinhwa... but i'm not feeling old... hehehe

i am also not korean.. but i'm totally in the culture.... love their humor very much..

i'm so into Rain which btw... (i'm watching front row baby!!) , their K-dramas and variety shows

i discovered Shinhwa because of Andy and Junjin , during xman days .. first episode i saw junjin... i already liked him..

so i searched for shinhwa stuff here at soompi and youtube.. veoh...

and now....... i'm What u call...SHINADTIC.... (They call me that at the house because i'm SHINwa ADdict to the point of being lunaTIC) hehehe...

maybe we should she each other some time!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

In annyoung, it's $11.95. I paid $2.98 for 2-15 days shipping and $.93 CA sales tax so it was $15.86.

I think shipping rate might be different if you are outside US?

I didn't see pre-order for M yet.

JUST LOVE DW's songs. Listening to them right now as I'm typing (over and over) LOL!

I'm so glad I'm going to have DW, M, and Hyesung's music to listen to when we go to Hawaii Cruise in late August. I'll be relaxed on the pool listening to their songs. LOL!

EDIT: While I'm away in Hawaii (8/26-9/2/07), I'm going to need volutneers to PM me with all the activities that were going on so that when I come back I won't miss a thing. Would appreciate it if you can PM me with any shows Shinhwa members on it so that I can download from CB when I come back. If I get on the internet from the ship to watch Shinhwa, I think my sons and my husband would kill me!

********************************************************************************

Everyone welcome! I also live in Los Angeles, CA. Actually Alhambra to be exact but work in LA Downtown.

I'm mommie Alice, oldest member here. I'm 45 years old. Definately I don't feel old eventhough my body saids different! LOL! By the way, I'm Korean.

My favorites are Andy, Hyesung, and Dongwan.

Can't believe it's been over a year since I got so addicted to SHinhwa.

I remember when I first got into Shinhwa this forum was VERY active because it was beginning of summer vacation and anticipating 8th album....hope now that it's summer vacation time again (everyone is out right? or is it just my sons?) that we all become active again especially with all the individual activties.

Can't wait for Come to Play. I think it's today right?

EDIT: Just read in DW's yongin that his appearance in Inkigayo got postponed one week. Originally he was suppose to be on July 1st.

P.S I also like Rain and Se7en and VERY INTO Korean Dramas especially if it has Shinhwa member in it!

we are actually the same... also living in LA CA.. same age as shinhwa... but i'm not feeling old... hehehe

i am also not korean.. but i'm totally in the culture.... love their humor very much..

i'm so into Rain which btw... (i'm watching front row baby!!) , their K-dramas and variety shows

i discovered Shinhwa because of Andy and Junjin , during xman days .. first episode i saw junjin... i already liked him..

and now....... i'm What u call...SHINADTIC.... (They call me that at the house because i'm SHINwa ADdict to the point of being lunaTIC) hehehe...

pwhaha. mann i just realized how desperate i sounded :ph34r:

oh well. anything to hear wannies voice. thank you. your a life

saver. i probaly wouldnt of been able to sleep knowing there

was a song out there by dongwan that i havent heard yet lol.

edit---

omgg its downloading so slow.. its usually not this slow..it feels like

someone stabbed me and they're slowly dragging it across my heart

.. i need to calm down lol.

edit again.. ---

im listening to the song feat. MC MONG. and im already in love with it

i love the beat. i was like jumping up and down on my seat going along with

the song. ahah. its really.. refreshing ahah iono how to explain it.

i swear. last edit lol ---

im listening to the one feat. ANDY. and eeeh its so catchy. i was singing along

with it by the second verse the lyrics are quiet easy lol. was that supposed to

be a preview of the song? cause it was like all of it 4 minutes or so.

eeeh i know that his albums gonna be a success. because hes talented. his songs

are awesomly catchy. and im gonna buy all of his cds. i remember when way back

like a year ago i was joking around with someone i forgot who but i was saying if

dongwan made a solo i would buy all of his cds and MAYBE give out a few ahah

iono if it was in this thread or not :)

SO FRICKEN SUPER EXCITED.

okay LAST EDIT. i promise if i do another edit.. then.. .. sorry lol ---

i just realized my post was super spazztastic. but please understand

ive been waiting for this moment for like 9years haha. for all

attention to be directed towards wannies beautiful voice. also

hence my sn. crazy korean. i am.. a crazy korean. a korean

crazy for wannie. IM DONE BYEE

pstt. these songs make me feel all bubbly inside. haha.

ps. i think this is my longest post ive ever made ever since i started this thread...lol

rofl, helena. u crack me up with all ur edits.

yeah listening to dongwan made me feel bubbly inside too <3

LMAO that is so cute

yes, im a shinhwa-addict and perhaps a lunatic too.

oh really? cool, i think its really awesome how shinhwa has fans from ALL ages

In annyoung, it's $11.95. I paid $2.98 for 2-15 days shipping and $.93 CA sales tax so it was $15.86.

I think shipping rate might be different if you are outside US?

I didn't see pre-order for M yet.

JUST LOVE DW's songs. Listening to them right now as I'm typing (over and over) LOL!

I'm so glad I'm going to have DW, M, and Hyesung's music to listen to when we go to Hawaii Cruise in late August. I'll be relaxed on the pool listening to their songs. LOL!

EDIT: While I'm away in Hawaii (8/26-9/2/07), I'm going to need volutneers to PM me with all the activities that were going on so that when I come back I won't miss a thing. Would appreciate it if you can PM me with any shows Shinhwa members on it so that I can download from CB when I come back. If I get on the internet from the ship to watch Shinhwa, I think my sons and my husband would kill me!

********************************************************************************

Everyone welcome! I also live in Los Angeles, CA. Actually Alhambra to be exact but work in LA Downtown.

I'm mommie Alice, oldest member here. I'm 45 years old. Definately I don't feel old eventhough my body saids different! LOL! By the way, I'm Korean.

My favorites are Andy, Hyesung, and Dongwan.

Can't believe it's been over a year since I got so addicted to SHinhwa.

I remember when I first got into Shinhwa this forum was VERY active because it was beginning of summer vacation and anticipating 8th album....hope now that it's summer vacation time again (everyone is out right? or is it just my sons?) that we all become active again especially with all the individual activties.

Can't wait for Come to Play. I think it's today right?

EDIT: Just read in DW's yongin that his appearance in Inkigayo got postponed one week. Originally he was suppose to be on July 1st.

P.S I also like Rain and Se7en and VERY INTO Korean Dramas especially if it has Shinhwa member in it!

wow, its been 2 years since i came across shinhwa! and it was around this time too (:

i'll try to update u! except i think i need ppl to update me too =X

HAHAAH.

nice seeing you again mommie alice! and enjoy ur vacation.

Guest loving_D

i guess dongwan's gonna be on yashinmanman too! so excited he's coming out on all these shows. it sucks that his inkigayo performance got delayed one week.

Guest Krain5

Okay...I would like everyone to stop...smile...and thank linling22 for that AWESOME nickname! LOL I’m sooooooooooo using that one now. Not only am I a diehard Bier (Rain fan), and faithful Loonie (Hyun Bin fan), but I now can proudly say that I am a Shinadic! That should so be put on a t-shirt. LOL

I think it is so cool how this thread has all types of members (age wise).

What?!! Wannie is gonna be on Yashimmanman?! I can’t wait! :rolleyes:

Guest miriya

*waves to new fans, too*

Wow, it's so great to hear about how fans got into shinhwa, I love these stories. Hearing from other people how much they love shinhwa, and why, always makes me smile. When I read them I often feel that these stories are so familiar to me. Shinhwa also helped me, when I had to go through tough times in my life - because they are so... reliable? I have only been a fan for less than a year now, but I just trust them to always be shinhwa, the shinhwa i love. And I feel kind of proud to be one of their fans, and happy to be one of their fans, because they really appreciate and love them... us.

For me it's like that too, when I'm really down, I just watch one of their clips - and they will make me smile again. Not only because their so funny, but they, for me, are a living proof, that you can be successfull and at the same time stay true to yourself and remain a "good" and loveable person (so loveable that sometimes it's hard to bare, actually... *lol*) One just can't help loving, or at least respecting, them for their deep and honest friendship and their dedication.

Hahh... and today I've only listened to dongwans songs... i don't know how many times already. I love the song with andy's rap the most, it's so catchy!

I know this will be a great solodebut for dongwan!!! And Andy's raps... have they always been THAT great? His voice is so warm, i love it~ :wub:

Guest _melod!es

i guess dongwan's gonna be on yashinmanman too! so excited he's coming out on all these shows. it sucks that his inkigayo performance got delayed one week.

woah! so dongwan is going to be on:

1. Come to Play

2. Old TV (is that what it's called?; the show replacing Haja GO!)

3. Yashinmanman

can't wait! hope he won't overwork himself like how jinnie did (:

dongwan oppa fighting!

and i just can't stop listening to his songs! Especailly 'Three Musketeers' I just love the lyrics and the melody to it and everything!

Guest sunnydays.

OMG. (: this news is getting me so excited. LOL. YAY DONGWAN-MODE.

I'm so excited for the release of his new album. >w<; OMGAHH. I can't preview his songs T__T; I need to listen to them, i'm so desperate. Grawwrggh... oh, I can't wait to see Dongwan on all those promotion shows. (: Can't wait can't wait! Fighting!

Thanks guys for the pictures & news & updates & everything. Shinhwa changjo.<3

I'm so proud of Shinhwa. (: & Dongwanniee<3

Guest lingling22

i just saw loveletter season 1 ... how can i stop being crazy!!! heeelpp!!

i am so hoping they would have a concert or a fan meeting here in the US too.

btw mommy alice...... it would be so cool to meet you!

Krain5... thanks!

:lol: i can't stand it anymore; i just can't lurk any longer! as i listen to dongwan's (and andy's) "i love summer," i can't help but declare my love for shinhwa!!!

Welcome, Andie ^^ I'm Amy from Canada. My interest in ShinHwa also didn't fade over the years because of their hardwork and endless journey to improve themselves. For someone to make a comment like ShinHwa being nothing, but a 'manufactured group'....I think people like that have yet to encounter any kind of major difficulties/failures or hardship in their lives. So it's probably difficult for them to comprehend how hard it is to pick yourself up when things don't go your way and to try again. Even if a singer has talent, it only gets him so far. Sometimes I'd come across a comment saying so and so group is so talented, why aren't they around anymore and ShinHwa is? I believe it's because ShinHwa takes the effort to move forward...even when their company did support them as much as they should have, they did the best they could. People may laugh, but really, ShinHwa did a large part in pulling through the downs in my life...though I can't say there has been that many since I'm not that old yet ^^

My fave in ShinHwa is actually Minwoo lolz And then everyone else. My love for ShinHwa perfs ranks around my love for their personalities :) There is just something special about the way they perform that is so obvious to me, I sometimes can't comprehend why some other people can't see it...it's probably just me :sweatingbullets: And as you may have notice, Minu really shines on stage. I'm lucky that way because there's always news about Minwoo. Also, because I am the oldest in my family, I can't but admire the way Minwoo has taken the lead in paving ShinHwa solo activities. I know he wasn't the first to do solo acts, but he was the first to really do something not in conjunction with group activites. From experience, it is much easier to do something when someone else has done it first ^^

And my family also teases me about my 'korean' obsession. Although it is more of a 'Shinhwa' obssession than a 'korean' obsession lolz But gotta put up with it, it's ShinHwa after all ^^ Have fun in soompi...and have you joined any ShinHwa forums ?

----------

REQUEST

Any awesome fans out there who are will to help me organize the english subbed shinhwa vids on youtube? I really tried at one point, but I'm just too busy with too many things going on :sweatingbullets: The more the merrier ^^

Guest pharmer

ooo that coolz!!! i remember the last time he was on w/o shinhwa. It was still funny. and Park Kim Lim talked about how he's the awesomest son a mother can have. worried about his mother's menopause. serious what guy does that?!!

i'm being greedy but it would be great if some extra members joined him, ie: Andy, HS, M... they can promote their own stuff too.

1. Come to Play

3. Yashinmanman

thanks for the info. CB will be busy from now on!

This is like summer of shinhwa all over again! ... just w/ individual activies.

Do not hotlink or bring it out without proper credits

0303531017681036ilahzzwcp0.jpg

030354732030512muihgdvmsg9.jpg

0303541258689007vppssimvs8.jpg

Credits: on pic + ATW@joanneyyy + bestshinhwa + shinhwachangjo.net

misssss him soooo much...

Take out with proper credits

Finally,

Hyesung reached Japan.

On 22nd afternoon, we received news that he had reached Narita Airport, as for me and my friends, we are have been waiting for him consciously since then.

Around 2 oclock in the afternoon, we saw Hyesung coming out of the car.

Wearing a black knitted cap, white t-shirt, as compared to the previous appearance on February during the Valentines event, he has become skinny, even slimmer.

He lowered his head and was smiling shyly with his mouth titled slightly on one side, he walked past in front of me.

Whats surprised me is the strong security imposed today.

In the evening when I once again saw Hyesung, the security seems tighter; at least to me I didnt see anyone misbehaving as a result.

That time, I managed to see Hyesung from a very near distance but not this time due to the tight security so I am rather disappointed.

Now, I only hoped that tomorrow performance will be successful.

Like what is known, the flight arrived at scheduled time.

My friends who went to fetch the plane said, “Hyesung is in a good mood, he keep smiling and waving to everyone”. Really feeling fortunate~

Other than that is, “Hyesung becomes skinner” Hyesung ah

After tomorrow is HanRyu performance, he will remain in Japan to take photoshoot for his 2nd jib before returning back to Korea.

Is it used by Japanese version or Korean version? Both packaging should be different I guessed, anyway I am looking forward to it.

Eh, where is he filming?~~~

And yah, Junjin didnt come together, when is he coming?

Credits: hyesungstory@shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + jasminelily@S.C.I.C申彗星中国首站 (Chinese translation) + Japanese fan blogs (source)

It's amazing how just seeing a 15 second clip of our boys acting up can make someone smile. I do it all the time! And that's why I have to stop looking at Shinhwa clips at work because I'll start smiling at something Junjin said and someone pops in my office. LOL Then they give me that look like "what the heck are you smiling at?!" LOL Yay Shinhwa! ^_^

Isn't it though? Seriously...but then, I could totally just look at a picture and be grinning like an idiot....speaking of grinning like crazy, I do that all the time!! I was at the coffee shop with some friends surfing the net when I was watching some clips on youtube and starting laughing out of nowhere - they were just like, please ignore our friend...she's a little unstable <_<

ahaha. I'm Livvie btw - Nice to meet you! May I ask your name?

Hahh... and today I've only listened to dongwans songs... i don't know how many times already. I love the song with andy's rap the most, it's so catchy!

I know this will be a great solodebut for dongwan!!! And Andy's raps... have they always been THAT great? His voice is so warm, i love it~ :wub:

I think all of us are soo Shinhwa deprived...I bet if anybody looked at any of our playlists right now, we'd have a pretty high playcount for Wannie's 3 songs :lol: I LOVE Andy's rap!!! They are fabulous aren't they? This one kinda reminds me of his raps in Shinhwa's 8th jib...speaking of Shinhwa's albums, I hope Andy has a bigger part/more raps in the 9th and a song too!!

1. Come to Play

3. Yashinmanman

Ack! He's going to be on Old Tv too?! CB is going to get a great workout!! Can't wait to watch all of them!

And my family also teases me about my 'korean' obsession. Although it is more of a 'Shinhwa' obssession than a 'korean' obsession lolz But gotta put up with it, it's ShinHwa after all ^^ Have fun in soompi...and have you joined any ShinHwa forums ?

---------

REQUEST

Any awesome fans out there who are will to help me organize the english subbed shinhwa vids on youtube? I really tried at one point, but I'm just too busy with too many things going on :sweatingbullets: The more the merrier ^^

ahah, I'm sure theres a ton of people in the forum who can relate! I also have an obsession with Shinhwa and korean stuff in general....but hey, an obsession with this has got to be better than other obsessions right?! :lol: :lol:

btw, I can help organize the youtube videos if you need help Amy! Just let me know ^^

ommggg im listening to dongwan's album one of the songs. and my heart is beating so fast and i think im gonna melt :tears: so emotional dongwaniie's voice is sooo nice ahh i always waited for this day since i began liking shinhwa and my dream came true -squels- ahhhh i need a hug *goes to hug teddy bear*

im so gonna buy that album. i said so before the album started. who has that feeling of melting when they heard dongwan's voice in the song? *raises hand* :P lol =P im clamed down a little more now. man my mood went up i was sad cuz i was aww my friends all left me and now im like i have dongwannie so i'll be strong hehe :)

samshiku thanks for the pictures! yay ur baacckkk!!! the brighteness of u returninggg B) xD love the pictures of when they were young. i really like the picture where they are being hung on strings it gives me a free feeling to it. they were so cute and now they're hot xD

angelix thanks for giving us the info. im gonna watch that clip after these replys ^^

picklypickly ahaha i love the pictures u put borders on! so cute i love the one where eric is bitting the microphone hehe. they are so cute!!

Guest nurkeyandie

thank you, ginnie, lingling22, mommie Alice, miriya, crystalis (amy), and Krain5 and K4Ice of course, everyone, for the warm welcome! :blush:

thank you, hyesungstory, for sungie's latest pics! :tears: hyesung, why are you so skinny??? pls, pls, pls eat more/better and take good care of yourself!!! :tears:

lingling, i'm a certified shinadtic too! aacckk, you're right, how i wish shinhwa would have a fan meeting in l.a.!!!

mommie Alice, i live in the san gabriel area too and i'm also very much into kdramas (that's how i discovered shinhwa in the first place). :D wow, you're going on a cruise to hawaii!?! *envious* have fun and enjoy the shinhwa solo jibs!

miriya, that's exactly how i feel about shinhwa too. at the end of the day, no matter how crappy your day was, you go online and find that shinhwa is still shinhwa and suddenly, everything feels just a bit better and you realize that it's still great to be alive, right? :D

nice to finally meet you, crystalis (amy). i've seen many of your wonderful shinhwa vids, subs, links, and pics, so many, many thanks. :) i share your sentiments about shinhwa's talent and how they inspire people. i'd like to help you but like i said in my previous post, i'm practically a computer dummy! :( and i think soompi's the only forum i've joined and i only check the shinhwa and the individual shinhwa threads (maybe you can tell me which forums - fora? - to join?)

thanks again, everyone!

*goes back to "singing along" ( :lol: even if i don't know korean) with wandy*

Archived