[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

[07.06.20] [News] DW, HS, MW- "Yesterday We Were Friends, But Today We're Rivals"

May Take Out With Proper Credits

awww.!!!

are boys are really growing up

and im so freakin' proud of them

thank you so much to everyone for the picture spams..

this thread is on the roll again..

let us all conserve our energies because once they start their promo activities

we will all go crazy again

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

hi everyone!!!!

WOW i've been gone for almost 2 wks and it feels like i've missed SOO much o_O...sorry i was overseas^^

anywayz...I HEAR MINWOO'S COMING SINGAPORE??!!!! IS THAT TRUE??!!

if it is i'm seriously ONE lucky person^^ eric was here, then minwoo..my two FAVES in shinhwa^^ i want to die of happiness hahahahahaha

EDIT:

060221095805109l74b86etm8.jpg

bac5ef4fea6b2f4c842839bst7.jpg

a00016812312097nature16sd6.jpg

click on this to enlarge

nonstopm002rjadmsquf728fc0.jpg

sfkjhe08127c8050oz9.jpg

2002tlsdn12874da2jh7.jpg

rudfhr454458b7a6but7.jpg

credits: naver.com

Guest minwoo503

shinhwa forum! i love shinhwa! my two favorite shinhwa members are eric and minwoo.. but part of me still loves the whole shinhwa band!! to my opinion, shinhwas is like the best korean boy band ever! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Guest susymoon

well i asked because i saw a pic with jj and someone telling he was gong to tell he´s 3 songs so off course i thought i was jj and i was confused and asked

Guest serawong

Regarding this piece of News that Lee Minwoo's Asia Tour include Singapore....

hmmm... im not too sure if it will really happen or not... quite high chance there is this possibility that there will be lack of sponsors to bring him in to Singapore. The previous concert by Shinhwa, not enough sponsorship, lack of advertisement as well as lack of exposure in Singapore, did not give a fast nor great sales figure to ticket for Shinhwa Singapore concert.

Now its just Minwoo alone coming.... i am not sure about the chances at all.

Just curious... if he is really coming Singapore... may i know who will be going?? let's just see how many numbers are there?

i will be the 1st to put in my name kekek ....so...

1) Serena

if its possible... please put in your name at - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry6181759

Thanks ^_^

Guest Krain5

shinhwa forum! i love shinhwa! my two favorite shinhwa members are eric and minwoo.. but part of me still loves the whole shinhwa band!! to my opinion, shinhwas is like the best korean boy band ever! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

minwoo503- I feel the exact same way! I love the whole band! There are times when you only like a couple members of a band, but not with Shinhwa...it's like can you imagine the band without any one of the members?!?! (gasp) LOL Every month my favorite changes. LOL Right now I'm loving Andy (but JJ tends to be my favorite). Shinhwa Fighting!

Guest lenakeem

[MQ] 070621 Kim Dongwan - 1st Album Jacket Photoshoot Site

----

[LQ] Kim Dongwan - Making Of Handkerchief MV (30 Secs Preview)

his hair reminds me of Eru's hair style :)

wannie looks like a bad boy. how smexxy of him.

gone to download :ph34r:

edit -----

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the song.

its better then what i expected :)

and his hair looks fine in the video. i think its

just the angles that the shot was taken made the

hair look weird but if you watch the video

its actually REALLLLLLY SMEXY LOOKIN

awww mann our wannies all grown up. *sniff*

*looks through old pictures*

Ahhhh, Minwoo! :wub: Thanks for posting xxtine_21!

The pics where he has this very dark hair... wow he looks great!

I wish he would someday wear his original haircolour again - the other shinhwa-members all have black hair right now, don't they?

I think he looks great with brown hair, even blond, or lilac *lol* - but I would love to see him with black again! ^_^

i agree with you! i wished he would just go back to his old hairstyles to take lotsa pics LOLLL, and then continue changing just so that i have more pics of him with his old styles =P

WAHH this thread is going by sooo fast now. back to the regular pace :)

SPAM CAN :)

i know ALL three of our boys

are comming out . EEEH

of course i saw it. lol and i was totally spazzing out.

ah remember back in the day. when monika was

like obsessive over our wannie. where is that girl?

oohh snapp. ahah aww mann our shinhwa boys are growing up.

cant wait for all 3 of them at once. looks like christmas came early this year :)

christmas definitely came early this year!

CHRISTMAS IN JUNE/JULY!!!

i am one happy camper (:

omigosh , who doesnt rememebr monika, that little weirdo. LOL!

SEXXY NERDDD<3 I loove youu. >;] & these pics are soo gorgeous. OUR SIX MEN! So handsome & so charismatic. Woww, total nosebleed. :P LOL. & Minbong is so cuute.. haha, he WOULD capture Christina Aguilera's attention. (; that's just the type of guy he is... very good appeal. :D<3 Rawwwr. I love the pictures deaar. & YOU'RE NOT STEALING ERIC U__U haha

okay fine, I won't steal Eric, stealing is bad, stealing is for thieves!! :ph34r:

hhahaha, yeah, they give me random nosebleeds too *fans self*

his hair reminds me of Eru's hair style :)

wannie looks like a bad boy. how smexxy of him.

gone to download :ph34r:

edit -----

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the song.

its better then what i expected :)

and his hair looks fine in the video. i think its

just the angles that the shot was taken made the

hair look weird but if you watch the video

its actually REALLLLLLY SMEXY LOOKIN

awww mann our wannies all grown up. *sniff*

*looks through old pictures*

i couldnt watch it, it didnt work for me, but i was able to listen to it!

sounds freakin beautifulll <3

aw, yeah i know what u mean. it really just hit me today that our boys are older... when i first became their fan, 3 years ago, wait -- whoah. has it really been 3 years? or has it only been 2. i dont remember LOLLLL. wait its only been 2 years, i think. nvm, its only been 2. anyways, as i was saying... when i became their fan, i didnt really know how they looked currently, i just always watched their old videos which kind of made me believe they were a lot younger even though i knew they werent... and still to this day, i think of them as lil teenage-boppers but thye're now GROWN UP MEN!!!!

so beautiful T_T

Guest jakky

HI i 'm new member in this site and I ever go to see Shinhwa concert in Thailand it that great, they are so cute.

Guest lenakeem

christmas definitely came early this year!

CHRISTMAS IN JUNE/JULY!!!

i am one happy camper (:

omigosh , who doesnt rememebr monika, that little weirdo. LOL!

i couldnt watch it, it didnt work for me, but i was able to listen to it!

sounds freakin beautifulll <3

aw, yeah i know what u mean. it really just hit me today that our boys are older... when i first became their fan, 3 years ago, wait -- whoah. has it really been 3 years? or has it only been 2. i dont remember LOLLLL. wait its only been 2 years, i think. nvm, its only been 2. anyways, as i was saying... when i became their fan, i didnt really know how they looked currently, i just always watched their old videos which kind of made me believe they were a lot younger even though i knew they werent... and still to this day, i think of them as lil teenage-boppers but thye're now GROWN UP MEN!!!!

so beautiful T_T

eeesh. now i feel all old. i feel like a mom, like ive been watching shinhwa like a mother and getting

all emotional about them growing up. tehehe.well now we have new videos to look and drool and spazz over!! yayy :)

christmas definitly came early pshh who needs santa when you can see wannie & minbong & sungie?

ahah. i think i have wannies song mostly memorized already o_O cause i just kept replaying it :ph34r:

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH46.jpg

this. is the true shinhwa we all know :) haha

PersonalHistoriesDVDDW08.jpg

i couldnt resist posting this. look at wannie trying to seduce us with his shirt "accidentally" falling off

Guest Somdary

Did you guys listen to Dongwan Oppa's 3 songs yet?

OMGSH. I am loving each of them. It's so catchy <3

I started listening this morning and I am still listening to it!!!

AHHHHH. Seriously a huge comeback! Can't wait for his performances LIVE!!!

Guest picklypickly

picklypickly - kyaaa!! can i ask you to post the original pic of no. 10 pleaseee??? i'll give you thousand hugs and kisses.. if you want..

::nutzie:: sorry, i don't have the original full picture. i think it's from an 8th album photoshoot. there goes my hugs and kisses... lol, but i do have this...

6men.jpg

to make up for it, here's some other eric pictures for you to enjoy. :D hopefully, you haven't seen at least one of them...

ericy.jpg

doesn't this remind you of one of minwoo's pictures. i like how he's tryin to be all tough while rocking mighty mouse on the back. lol.

ericwit10.jpg

ericwit9-1.jpg

ericwit3.jpg

ericwit1.jpg

eric4.jpg

eric.jpg

e3.jpg

e1.jpg

shiny!

e.jpg

this one freaks me out a little

e2.jpg

and bonus, young eric looks taaaall

Eric1.jpg

erickid.jpg

pickly pickly:can I steal those icons their cute I luv the one

that says fangirl!

::cassiopeia:: o yah, go right on ahead. you don't need to credit or anything, i just made them for fun. that's my sister's favorite too! lol, i was deciding to either put worship me or fangirls attack! so i compromised and one of each. :)

[MQ] 070621 Kim Dongwan - 1st Album Jacket Photoshoot Site

my favorite is the one with him in all the leather. definitely bad boy. he looks like he belongs on a motorcycle. hopefully without a thimble on his head and not fumigating the neighborhood as he goes along. :phew:

ok, since everyone's doing it. pic spam.... (i'm easily influenced.) i got the pictures off another forum and added the border.

7.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Guest _melod!es

picklypickly awww, those pics are so cute! especially the ones with the puppies! i just adore the second one with eric lying down flat on the floor! hahaha! the puppy is just so cute! thanks for the pictures! was sad today because i think i just flunked my physics exam but your pics brought a smile to my face :)

Somdary i just listened to Dongwan's three songs and they are awesome! Can't wait until his whole album is released. Will definitely buy it! And gawsh! I just can't wait for promotions. I think tomorrow, the episode of Come to Play with Dongwan featuring in is is going to be broadcasted. Since Come to Play comes out every Friday (I believe). Anyways, his songs are catchy. For some reason, I really liked the song with MC Mong featuring in it. I wonder how z-degrees.net got the three songs before the album is even released??? Anyways, better for us!

Guest miriya

Oh my... Dongwans songs...!!!

My sister and me agreed, that when we're in Korea, we'll team up to buy the shinhwa-stuff we want, but... already today we started to argue - who will buy dongwans solo album. I think in the end we will each buy one, because I definitely will buy it and she really loves dongwan. He and hyesung are her favorites - lucky summer for her! Ohh, I can't wait to listen to the other songs aswell! Especially the one Minwoo wrote and Eric is rapping to... and the duet with Hyesung of course~

And thank everyone for the picture spams! Oh my lovely eric!! :wub:

Guest devylann

is christina aguilera's concert in seoul sold out??// anyone know where i can buy tickets????? i don't care if it's way back in the corner!!! lol....imma in seoul rite now..so....pls anyone can help me....i wanna go see M perform!!! hahahaha:D

Guest devylann

anyone going to dongwan's fan meeting on the 23rd of june at kintek??/ is it still going as planned?? i haven't been in here for a bit... i hope to catch it since imma in seoul

Archived