[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

Need a favor:

Did any of you kept up or know exact dates of when all the members albums will be released?

Dongwan - 6/28/07?

Minwoo - ?

Hyesung - Album 8/?

Special Edition October or was it November?

If you know all the dates (if possible, date, not just month), could you list them for me? I need to mark my calendars so that I can order them.

Thanks.

im pretty sure minwoo's album is coming out in the same week as dongwan's. like 6/28 or 6/30 or something like that. and hyesung's is coming out on 8/8, i think.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest picklypickly

so many hot pictures of dongwan, i decided to make some icons. i've never really made any before, so hope they turned out okay. i'm puttin off fillin out my med school app so i'm actually workin on a couple more for the other members. already have some pictures, just need to think up some cute captions. =) thanks everyone for all the news sharing. i'm missin them like crazy so i'm glad they're finally comin outta hibernation!

happy.jpg 2. mylove.jpg

3. m00bs.jpg 4. diet1.jpg

5. diet.jpg 6. angry.jpg

im pretty sure minwoo's album is coming out in the same week as dongwan's. like 6/28 or 6/30 or something like that. and hyesung's is coming out on 8/8, i think.

minwoo's changed his release date to july 10th now, credit to his mrising website

can't wait for all three! ^_^

so i was randomly browsing soompi when i came across... "dongwan's solo album pics" or w/e

and then i went all :crazy: and just had to come here LOL.

and so i randomly went through some pages in this thread and oh wows. so many of the other shinhwa members are gon be featured on his solo! i remember when dongwan was contemplating on whether or not to release a solo...and now he really is going to! *jumps for joy*

loving dongwans new pictures, personally i like my men clean-shaved but dongwan pulls off the mustache quite well!

and whats this... JUNJIN INJURED! T-T ANOTHER CAR ACCIDENT. =( our boys have way too many. at least its not serious ><

aigoooo. what else have i missed?

and glad to see some old faces/usernames :P

anyways, because of dongwans smexilicoius pics... i just had to make an icon or two of em =)

dongwanavatarr.jpgdongwanavatarr2.jpg

feel free to use, just make sure to credit (:

Guest lenakeem

so i was randomly browsing soompi when i came across... "dongwan's solo album pics" or w/e

and then i went all :crazy: and just had to come here LOL.

and so i randomly went through some pages in this thread and oh wows. so many of the other shinhwa members are gon be featured on his solo! i remember when dongwan was contemplating on whether or not to release a solo...and now he really is going to! *jumps for joy*

loving dongwans new pictures, personally i like my men clean-shaved but dongwan pulls off the mustache quite well!

and whats this... JUNJIN INJURED! T-T ANOTHER CAR ACCIDENT. =( our boys have way too many. at least its not serious ><

aigoooo. what else have i missed?

and glad to see some old faces/usernames :P

anyways, because of dongwans smexilicoius pics... i just had to make an icon or two of em =)

feel free to use, just make sure to credit (:

excuse me missy. where have you been?

ahah. anyways. i knoww im soooo happy

for dongwans solo. its like my wish come true :)

so happy to hear that all the members are helping dongwan out on his 1st ever album ^^ this is true friendship they are helping dongwan no matter what happens. i love their bond of friendship i just wanna see a picture of them all hug eachother right now ^^ xD

thanks everyone for contributing to this thread and especially those who give us news about shinhwa love all of u!! haha. just thanks all of u for loving shinhwa till the end ^^

Guest kpoplvr

I've been hearing news of new releases from the boys!

So hey all!

Can't wait, can't wait.

...especially for Wannie's solo project. (:

Guest loving_D

minwoo's changed his release date to july 10th now, credit to his mrising website

can't wait for all three! ^_^

oh poo. does that mean all three of them will be promoting together? i know wansyung will (said in the news), but i wonder if minwoo will join them??

man, this summer's gonna be minwansyung loving time. :w00t:

helena i've been around o.o iduno where i've been. haha anyways, glad to see you back here ms. person-who-started-this-wonderful-thread. LOL. rofl, have you seen dongwans filming for the M/V ? he looks freaking delicious ;D

candice YEAHHHHUh. time to get excited, y'all. HAHA. dongwans solo is gon be smexified. i love our baby wannie's voice.

... minwoos hair changes a lot. last time i checked his hair was blonde. LOL. what about now? how's his hairstyle ?

and junjin, wow, im starting to see the aging on him! T_T he looks like some chinese guy, i 4get his name =P

does anybody have recent pictures of hyesung? i dont think i've seen any!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

wow I love these guys so supportive of one another

thanks "everybody 4 posting"

gifs...jst because

M.gif

SH-1.gif

J5.gif

heart0am.gif

cf1fdbb0.gif

9year.gif

x1pglip38xxbl2vwuu5zrxfre7o5w2.gif

puppy7e0bpia3.gif

ldeehvee7khky8.gif

Tell me this isn't cute!

1254_alsdn1213_651.jpg

Guest angelix

[07.06.20] [News] Christina Aguilera "Lee Min Woo Is Asia's Best & Sexiest Male Star"

May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

f_mwm_f82f662.jpg

Christina Aguilera has chosen Lee Minwoo from group Shinhwa to perform on her opening performance for her Seoul concert.

Lee Minwoo was Christina's first choice and her decisions was revealed to the public on the 20th.

Christina watched M's solo concert and showed her interest on his powerful performances and music and Lee Minwoo's sexiness and thus complimented that he is "Asia's best and sexiest male star".

Lee Minwoo is the guest for Christina's 'Back To The Basics" in Seoul Concert that will be held on July 24 along with Ivy and Minwoo will also perform together with Christina at her Japan concert tour.

On the 21st, Lee Minwoo will be in Tokyo, and will be performing on the same stage together with Hyesung & Junjin on the 23rd.

Lee Minwoo's 3rd album entitled 'Explore M' will be released on July 10 and he will be performing a showcase on July 8th.

Credits : http://shinhwa.biz/forums + angelix (Eng -> Kor Translations) + Newsen & Oceans six (Source)

n.b May Take Out With Full Proper Credits

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=824

Guest kpoplvr

In honor of the occasions at hand, I made myself a new bset.

So yay Dongwan.

Xtine! I second that request on recent Hyesung pics. In fact, does anyone have a super recent pic of Minwoo? I swear, he changes his hair practically everyday. Wonder what it looks like now...

Okay, so I'm just trying to clarify for myself:

Minwoo is releasing a new album.

Dongwan is releasing an album...

Hyesung has another one out soon...

And I hear news on a 09th jib due out at the end of the year? True?

:D

-edit-

Christina Aguilera picked M to open for her...

That's... excellent. I love them both.

I wish she'd just bring him back to the States with her...

Ahehhehe...

time for me to spazz?!

HELLA YES.

OGM OMG OMG OGM GOMG

CHRISTINA AGUILERA, ONE OF MY FAVOURITE AMERICAN SINGERS PICKED MINWOO!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, i know our minwoo is awesome, BUT HOT DAMN . im smilling like an idiot. LOLLL.

I CANT WAIT (:

somebody requested ap ic spam!?

WELL, THATS WHAT I DO BEST! HAHA.

LEE MINWOO

n16409050_30485895_4673.jpg

n16409050_30485940_44.jpg

n16409050_30485938_9211.jpg

20070401094010.jpg

20070401093505.jpg

KIM DONGWAN

dw2lp9.jpg

dw1gn6.jpg

photo_dw1.jpg

8064ag6.gif

6409zx8.jpg

ERIC

2005_june_03_large2.jpg

57407080.jpg

19925839nq8.jpg

2qj6.png

200609141025089390ni6ymjd2.jpg

damn eric, you lookin flyyyyy. *steals you from riz and nat*

JUNJIN

1628446629_1-superlover90.jpg

63dv.jpg

9366tz0.png

JunJin053.jpg

1133140911_3.jpg

I NEED A JUNJIN PIC SPAM PLEASE. I HAVE SO LIL PICS OF HIM T_T

ANDY

9cdce83fd3.jpg

b1b8b5ceb4dbc0ccbcd2b3egd1.jpg

c1a6b8f1bef8c0bd128825029papepo66sn.jpg

8441pq6.jpg

8313ti4.png

1140349767337065_file.jpg

AND PIC SPAM OF ANDY TOO PLEASE

HYESUNG

n746795602_154455_792.jpg

rs7js2.jpg

whos this pretty lady ;)

hyesungnoshirtlol.jpg

shinhyesung6lo6.jpg

normal_sungie3.jpg

normal_sungstorm125.jpg

normal_sungie4.jpg

and im done... for now

(there may be more pic spam of minwoo and dongwan LOL)

does anyone have the download for "Once in a Lifetime"...???

i really love that song, and it was on z-degrees but the link doesnt work anymore.

PM me please

File sharing and request is not allowed in this forum. Read rule No. 3.

Guest angel2nyt

[07.06.20] [News] Christina Aguilera "Lee Min Woo Is Asia's Best & Sexiest Male Star"

i somewhat agree with her

hahaha

im sorry

there is really something funny in this title..

christina aguilera and lee minwoo.. what do they have in common besides being talented? :sweatingbullets:

Need a favor:

Did any of you kept up or know exact dates of when all the members albums will be released?

Dongwan - 6/28/07?

Minwoo - ?

Hyesung - Album 8/?

Special Edition October or was it November?

If you know all the dates (if possible, date, not just month), could you list them for me? I need to mark my calendars so that I can order them.

Thanks.

mommie its on december

Guest xmkaex

im so glad all the guys are coming together to support eachother's solo activites..esp with dongwan's album ^_^

0o0o and im glad that everyone's coming back to the thread, we're gonna need a lot of support when all of them start release their albums xD

about minwoo's album.. i thought it was titled "m style" or something?..maybe they changed it to "explore m" , or maybe i just misread it x__X

Cassiopeiasujuluver & xxtine_21 & the others who posted pictures - thanks for the wonderful pictures haha alot of them laugh. they made my day ^_^

wan.jpg

Guest angelix

[Notice] [07.06.20] Seoul Concert Booking Information For Overseas Fans

May Take Out With Proper Credits

Hello, this is in Next Trend Inc., organizing Shin Hye Sung's concert.

We appreciate huge interest from overseas in Shin Hye Sung's concert.

We have prepared ticket booking service for fans from outside of Korea.

Following is the booking process. Please read carefully.

However, fans from Japan is excluded as they could book through JTB. (Inquiry Phone in Japan : 03-5950-5445)

------------------ Information ------------------

[sHIN HYE SUNG FIRST TOUR in SEOUL]

◈ Date : 2007, August, 11th (Sat) 6PM / 12th (Sun) 5PM

◈ Venue : Seoul Olympic Hall

◈ Ticket Price : Reserved Seat R-seat 100,000WON

(including ticketing fee and tax)

◈ Organizer : In Next Trend Inc.

◈ Sponsor : GOOD EMG

◈ Inquiry Phone : 02-3446-3225

◈ Booking Process

1. Application : E-mailing in English

2. Please let me know : Name, Nationality, Number of Tickets and Passport Number

3. Application Address : innexttrend@gmail.com

4. Term of Application : 2007, Jun 25th ~ 2007 Jul 13rd

5. Term of Money Transfer : 2007, Jul 16~Jul 21st

6. Seat : The seat will be determined as we confirm your money transaction.

7. Ticket Price : 100,000WON (KOR)

※ We only have prepared 100 tickets. Limited in the first 100 people who applied)

※ Group booking is recommended because of expensive transaction fee.

※ No money return is accepted after money transaction. (Please carefully apply and transfer money.)

※ Please inquire through e-mail.

[Transaction and Number of the Ticket]

We only accept money through account transfer. (Credit card is not accepted.)

We will inform you about the account number that you transfer money to through e-mail after your application is confirmed.

You can receive tickets at the special booth at the concert venue on the concert day. Please bring your passport and come 2 hours before the concert begins.

Best Regards,

Credits : Goodemg (http://www.goodenter.com/news/news_notice_...&seq=230117) + Interpark + Dacapo + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest miriya

Thanks for posting Angelix!

But wow... only 100 tickets?! And R-seats... for 100,000 Won? Arghh... doesn't look like I can go TT___TT

Archived