[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

HI EVERYONE!! i was watching this video and was wondering two things:

1. there was a scene in this vid where dongwan is a poolboy. what video clip is that from???

2. there was a scene of minwoo singing, performing, and he was wearing a red silk shirt. what song is he performing when he wears this, and when was this performance.

does n e one know??

thanks!!!

pool boy dongwan is from 'all of your dreams MV'

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prizzyy

minwoo red silk shirt could be just one night.

which date. i not sure!

why not send a message to the uploader?

YES! That's what I've been waiting to hear! Both of them in the same variety show! I'm so happy!

Question: I know Hyesung 2nd jib will come out with special edition in October. Was there any talk about Dongwan's or Minwoo's albums coming out in special edition too? I don't remember reading anything about it.

One of Shin Hyesung's helpers expressed "both of them have been close and friendly to each other from their group activities. it will be meaningful if both of them could go on variety shows, thus we are planning to have them appear on the same show soon. this will be a friendly match."

credits// oceans6 + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + lalarips@soompi

Guest mlsblue88

so much new information about shinhwa!! i am dying at the moment...eric featured in dongwan and m's album? im just going to die when i hear it!! there's been so much news about them recently i am so excited, if i lived in korea i would be spending so much money going to see all their activities and what not, but since i don't i have to be happy to get their albums! thanks for posting the news!!

hey everyone, i just subbed a new shinhwa clip! :)

i've decided to sub one of the more famous shinhwa interviews - classic example of how crazy the boys are when they're together

this may be most well known as the clip where shinhwa members become minwoo's obsessed fangirls (like us? :rolleyes: ) and eric acts as his bodyguard. very very funny haha. enjoy!

bscap0006ag7.jpg

bscap0016rx0.jpg

here's the youtube link for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Ahyr9WINU

Guest ultaeja

^ ahahaa! thanx so much for subbing this! ^^;; I've watched it b4 but didn't know what they were saying, lol! ^^ They're all so fine and it's so funny how they all bother eachother throughout the interv. ^^

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

OMG!!!! LMFAO.!!!....they are so cute toghether....lol...I love Shinhwa!!!

Thanks 4 the clip Angeldreams

Guest dazzling_M

[14/6/07] Shin Hyesung, Kim Dongwan, starting SOLO challenge

A friendly challenge ^^ glad that they will be promoting together! Can't wait for their albums and promotions. It has been a while since I saw both of them on television.

[07.06.14] [News] Eric To Feature In Minwoo's & Dongwan's Solo Albums

'M Style'; love the name (: Mad cool! Shinhwa collaboration!

July. Can't wait for this month!

- Eunyoung :)

Guest loving_D

M Style is the name of the 3rd album eh? a little tacky...but im sure he can pull it off. i hope the songs are as good as the ones in his 2nd album!

go vote for ANDY for SOOMPI PRINCE 2007 (round 2)! (he made it through round 1!)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141839

he's losing (bad picture)...hope shinhwa changjo power will save him...

after all...he is a fashion king. ;)

f_andyhallyrum_4c4c658.jpg

Guest aindy

[07.06.14] [News] Eric To Feature In Minwoo's & Dongwan's Solo Albums

thanks for the news, Mal..

im getting more and more excited about their album..

not to mention Eric has special participation in it..

M Style is the name of the 3rd album eh? a little tacky...but im sure he can pull it off. i hope the songs are as good as the ones in his 2nd album!

go vote for ANDY for SOOMPI PRINCE 2007 (round 2)! (he made it through round 1!)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141839

he's losing (bad picture)...hope shinhwa changjo power will save him...

vote~!! pali~! pali~!

for those who didn't vote yet, please save our prince.. :wub:

[pics] Dongwan 1st Solo Album MV

200706150715114110li4.jpg

2007061510061411381uo1.jpg

2007061510061411382lp8.jpg

credits: mydaily + hanmail + Wenyi @ ShinHwaChangJo.net

NO HOTLINKING PLS~!!!

Guest lenakeem

[vote~!! pali~! pali~!

for those who didn't vote yet, please save our prince..

credits: mydaily + hanmail + Wenyi @ ShinHwaChangJo.net

NO HOTLINKING PLS~!!!

OMFG SLDFJLSKJFDLSKJFDLSJKFLSKJFLKSJLFKJSFD DONGWAN LOOKS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HIS SOLO COMES OUT SLKD. GAHH THIS JUST GOT ME REALLLY EXCITED//MADE MY DAY THANK YOUU :)

the way the blood drips down his nose.the sexy way he focuses on a grain of rice. and how gentle he caresses his phone..

........... im not obsessed.... lol

oh and may i add i am totally digging his hairdo :)

de8f838e.jpg

im hungry.

Guest prizzyy

hey everyone, i just subbed a new shinhwa clip! :)

AH! i love this clip! thank you so much for subbing!

:lol:

GOSH. why is there dried blood?! fighting scenes?

ahh fighting scenes = HOT :lol:

i really really cant wait to see wannie in the MV!

i wonder if hyesung will be in his MV..? i forgot.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh my freaking goodness. too many shinhwa stuff i can't hardly breathe, gawd why must this happen??? i can't effing breathe, i'm hyperventilating!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone who posted those gorgeous pics, those wonderful news... i'll go, backtrack and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~

ATE AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! salamat ng marami... man.. why is he so freaking handsome?

DONGWAN IS JUST FREAKING HOTNESS IN THOSE PICS.

lynda, wherever you are,, marian and michelle and all the othe rminwoo lovers in here, i've set my priorities straight... no more lusting after minbong!~

WA, WAN IS JUST SO EFFING HANDSOME!@~

helena, hey... you are so right. everything about him.. man, even the blood was sexy. and yes, you're not the only one digging his hairdo. i'm totally digging it. in fact, i've actually dug it, then re-dug it. then buried it and re-dugged it again.

pris, fight scene???? with wan??? warfg. that'd be hot. i mean, wan standing is ALREADY hot, what more if he ACTUALLY has to move, and man, if there's a fighting scene??? that's effing good. great. magnificent. totally awesome.

Guest passion8

i can't breathe,,,, ommo,,,, wannie looked absolutely ravishing with blood on him. No more dorky witty look for this MV. I always love him looking serious in photoshoots and MV. coz you can't take the hyper ut of wannie when he performed live.

I can't wait,,, all these news falling like heaps in a day drive me nuts,,, of coz there's plenty of wansyung moments soon, and don't forget minu too. Hell, they all can come back together and support each other for any programme!!!!

Yes, finally Eric is back to his music roots, i wonder if it's gonna be another easy breasy hip hop number like City of Mine,,,, on Minu's third jib.

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful news, translations and wonderful caps and piccies!!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i can't breathe,,,, ommo,,,, wannie looked absolutely ravishing with blood on him. No more dorky witty look for this MV. I always love him looking serious in photoshoots and MV. coz you can't take the hyper ut of wannie when he performed live.

I can't wait,,, all these news falling like heaps in a day drive me nuts,,, of coz there's plenty of wansyung moments soon, and don't forget minu too. Hell, they all can come back together and support each other for any programme!!!!

ME TOO!~

he loooks so sexy and oh so - i don't know... freaking perfection.

agree, totally ravishing with blood on him. haha, maybe we should just bathe wan in blood? lol.

i know!~ wan is so hyper when they perform.. makes me remember of this one clip... wait, i'll go look for it...

HERE IT IS!~ totally hyper wan, actually, everybody was so hyper in it. haha.

anyways, i love these new wan pics that i made 3 b-sets already!~ one for each picture!!! puahahah!~ i'm using the first one right now... if anyone wants the other two maybe you can just go to my PB account and grab them, but please do not direct link, people. i thought of sharing it in the artworks section but 3 bsets are too few to make a new thread for.

grab some wan lovin'

it's like a chain really..

wan and sungie -> programs together for jib promotion

|

v

wan and eric -> collaboration in wan's album

...............|

...............v

.............eric and minu -> collaboration in minu's album

ah, only andy and jinnie are not in the chain!~

wee,, shinhwa love.

Guest SuperMan6

wow labingtatlo...u r so fast........i love the pic of him too...he jus has got tt matured yet boyish face...so tis kinda image actually suits him lik 100%..and in the mv..he a cop..a detective..which is makes him even hotter~~~and its lik sorta his wish to become a cop in real life and in dramas * thinks of an interview i saw be4*..nw his wish is fulfilled~~haha,...makes me so excited..so lookin forward to his 1st jib...Shinhwa fightin~

p.s can i steal ur banner? hehe

Guest prizzyy

kelly: REALLY? wannie's gonna be a cop/detective? (reminds me of eraser MV)

GOOSSSHHH. bongeh was, eric was, hyesung was, (angelMV).. ahhh! <33

krizza: AHAH YOU MADE ME JUST SMILEEE :lol:

i think soon i'll be seeing a pool of krizza on the ground, lol. (lol cos you melted)

really, whats jinnie doing? he said in his cyworld or smth that he's going to china today.

why does he always go to china! LOL! learn chinese <33

- - - -

ah, saw this.

these are the other 2 people who will be in the MV too!

dont know how to translate their names though.

20061226181436197257142.jpg

20061220121409197046772.jpg

man, now the MV seems cooler!

gosh, i saw this seconds ago

JUNJIN IS INJURED! >.<

lemme translate!

15/6/07 junjin's accident

Shinhwa member JUNJIN's accident on the highway, only known to the public today

on the 14th, 12.30pm the car that JUNJIN was in was entering the airport when it collided with a trailer. junjin sprained his right wrist, also due to the shards of glass when the window beside him broke.

it was said that "the front of the car that junjin was in was in a pretty bad state, it seems like it is a big collision"

after the accident, junjin only received emergency and quick treatment before going off to china, beijing.

Junjin's manager expressed that "junjin did not care about his injuries and went straight to china to participate in CY2's anniversary programme and to meet his fans. he went to china on his own accord, forcefully."

after junjin meets his china fans in beijing, he will return to korea on the 18th.

------

Another news:

junjin went to see his beijing fans, and boarded the plane which was 1 hour behind his schedule. after junjin finished his schedule for the 14th, he will go to a hospital for proper treatment on the 15th.

junjin's helper said "the lucky thing is that junjin did not have any serious injuries. although we asked him to get treatment immediately, but he wanted to go to china first, showing his professional attitude. in china, after the acitivites were over, he has gone to the hospital."

credits// starnews&oceans + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + lalarips@soompi

Archived