[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

oh! aindy..yea..i was talk'n about that song. just wondering..do u happen to kno which cd itz on? or if u have it..::cough cough::..:D

if im not mistaken.. it was included in their Shinhwa - My Choice Cd..

do you want to have the song? i can PM it to you.. :)

04/18 [News] Andy, "Since Debut Till 4th Jib, Did Not Talk During Variety Shows"

Since Andy did not practiced for 4th jib's 'Hey Come On' and 'Wild Eyes' dance steps, the day before the year end prize awards ceremony, Lee Soo Man called Andy and said to him that he wanted Andy to be up on stage with the rest of the members. Thus after the phone conversation ended, Andy practiced for 16 hours straight.

16 hours straight?!?! :blink: god, that sure is soo tiring and exhausting..

thank you so much for the translation, Mal..

guys, wanna request something..

does anyone has the complete clip of this? this is just a part of it:

this was during the Buzz Asia concert..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also, i've been meaning to ask...is shinhwachangjo.net forum made by shinhwa? do shinhwa members visit there?

No, that site is not made by Shinhwa. (Though, I wish it was!!) It's just a fan base forum where we chit chat about Shinhwa, kind of like here, and catch up on news. :D

Guest xbabii_M

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping

I DONT WANT HIM TO BE IN THIS DRAMA!!!!

because it means i have to watch it... uuurrrggghhh

its a wednesday-thursday drama

which means one thing: its going to go against junjin's drama 'capital scandal'

i just dont like the fact that they have to be supporting roles

Are you serious?!?! Is this supposed to be like a real drama or like a sitcom?? Ahhhh~ Can't wait! I just love Minwoo! If this is a real drama, this will be his first! Will most definitely watch. Do you happen to know where it will be broadcasted?? Like in MBC or KBS or SBS?? Anyways, will be looking forward to it!

04/18 [News] Andy, "Since Debut Till 4th Jib, Did Not Talk During Variety Shows"

I have almost always noticed that Andy is very quiet whenever he is on a variety show or interview or anything whenever he is with the other Shinhwa members. If he did speak, he only spoke for a few seconds. But he has improved very much! And I am so proud of him! But he is still quiet at times. But I think his quietness somehow adds to his cuteness. LOL But too quiet is just a big NO NO LOL

Guest nutzie

i thought it was both eric and andy.. cos at first, i thought minwoo was kinda like the leader/spokesperson for the group, until i found out that eric's actually the leader.. i think both of them had come a long way though, they definitely are speaking more, although compared to the others, they're way less outspoken.. but i guess the fact that they have solo activities now encourage them to speak more [well they have to, since other members are not present to speak for them] which is good in a way :D

Guest kriza_09

i thought it was both eric and andy.. cos at first, i thought minwoo was kinda like the leader/spokesperson for the group, until i found out that eric's actually the leader.. i think both of them had come a long way though, they definitely are speaking more, although compared to the others, they're way less outspoken.. but i guess the fact that they have solo activities now encourage them to speak more [well they have to, since other members are not present to speak for them] which is good in a way :D

that's what i like from eric.. he doesn't post diaries as often as dongwan.. but once he does, you get a 2-page essay.. lol. that's when you see where the title 'shinhwa leader' is coming from.. he's also very quiet in concerts.. but i noticed in 1 concert during asia tour, he became unusually active.. and that was after dongwan came back to the stage after dislocating his shoulder.. i often found him beside dongwan, putting his arm around dongwan's shoulder, doing funny things to make him laugh.. he was trying to make dongwan feel better.. ^^

Did any news come up about the delay in the Shinhwa Sneakers Party? It was scheduled in May but delayed a month later to June?

oh is it in june???? do you what date?? hmm.. i might have the chance to go... i'm going to korea this summer... ^^

oh is it in june???? do you what date?? hmm.. i might have the chance to go... i'm going to korea this summer... ^^

I just checked news..it is june 23rd, Saturday.

It said this delay was due to shinhwa members' schedule conflict.

Guest nutzie

oh wow.. it's delayed for more than a month O_o" i wonder whose schedule conflicted with it..

i have a question!! so i went out to eat and i just got back, but that's beside the point.. well, the point is, in the car, i heard this tune that's so familiar.. turned out that it was one of the shinhwa songs [i was even imagining their voices singing the song] in english.. the song seems to be called "falling in love" [though i don't know which album it comes from].. does anyone have any idea who the singer is?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sRxq4WRkjLg

well, if you don't know, this is the song =P

Guest theLEGEND

oh wow.. it's delayed for more than a month O_o" i wonder whose schedule conflicted with it..

i have a question!! so i went out to eat and i just got back, but that's beside the point.. well, the point is, in the car, i heard this tune that's so familiar.. turned out that it was one of the shinhwa songs [i was even imagining their voices singing the song] in english.. the song seems to be called "falling in love" [though i don't know which album it comes from].. does anyone have any idea who the singer is?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sRxq4WRkjLg

well, if you don't know, this is the song =P

Uhmm.. "Falling In Love" is from Shinhwa's 4th album track number 6. I hope that's what you're asking? LOL! Or are you asking who's the singer that sings the song in english? :P

OOH, Minwoo and JunJin are going to be in a drama! I've gotta see those two dramas. Thanks for sharing the good news~ :)

Guest nutzie

ahahahah yeah, i realized it was from 4th album after watching the video, but i was too lazy to come back and edit the post.. my main question was the singer who sang the song though.. actually, i think it's a group.. but i didn't hear the song properly [it wasn't loud enough] but i'm pretty sure it's the same song.. do you know who it is?

Guest Jennie

Minwoo is keeping himself busy, ah? Looking forward to his drama. Talking about drama, I don't think he have done a drama before or movies, so actually I'm really looking forward to this. Junjin, looking forward to his next drama. I think I'm going to have my summer full of Shinhwa's work. Oh, this will be one exciting summer.

Guest nutzie

as far as i know, he's done a movie before, wontak's angel, although i'm not sure about his works prior to that.. but it means that he's got some experience in acting..

Guest theLEGEND

ahahahah yeah, i realized it was from 4th album after watching the video, but i was too lazy to come back and edit the post.. my main question was the singer who sang the song though.. actually, i think it's a group.. but i didn't hear the song properly [it wasn't loud enough] but i'm pretty sure it's the same song.. do you know who it is?

Hmm.. I'm not really sure who's the singer nor I've listened to the song except Shinhwa's so I can't help you there. I'm sorry. OOH, I wish I'll be in korea this summer but I guess I'm not.

I want to attend the Shinhwa's Sneakers Party. It sounds so awesome. Korean fans are so lucky ><" Sometimes, I just wished I'm Korean :P

Minwoo is keeping himself busy, ah? Looking forward to his drama. Talking about drama, I don't think he have done a drama before or movies, so actually I'm really looking forward to this. Junjin, looking forward to his next drama. I think I'm going to have my summer full of Shinhwa's work. Oh, this will be one exciting summer.

I think Minwoo did act in a movie before with HaHa. The title is "Wontak's Angel" he's done a pretty good job IMO. I really looking forward to watch JunJin and Minwoo's drama. I'm so excited. So many things to look forward for :)

Guest Jennie

Okay, sorry guys, I just realized that I mean a mistake. What I meant was "I don't think Minwoo did drama before, but he have done movies". But thanks for informing me or otherwise, I wouldn't know that I mean the mistakes.

Guest vietgirl604

Singer Lee Min Woo from Shinhwa will be facing his first drama challenge with 'Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle'.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in. Along with plastic beauty ' Lee Soo Ran', all four of them get caught together in a whirlpool of circumstances.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16424103.html

credits to yeohweping

I DONT WANT HIM TO BE IN THIS DRAMA!!!!

because it means i have to watch it... uuurrrggghhh

its a wednesday-thursday drama

which means one thing: its going to go against junjin's drama 'capital scandal'

i just dont like the fact that they have to be supporting roles

Ooh, I don't like that they're being supporting roles either. They should be leads! But I'm really excited for the dramas. I could MAYBE understand why MinWoo has to be a supporting character since he's never done dramas before but why JunJin?! He deserves a leading role! Oh and I don't like the thought of their dramas going against each others..

whoa.. is it airing at the same time? that's sad.. on a brighter note though, having minwoo as a teacher.. yumm.. i would kill to have an elementary school teacher as smex as he is.. those girls going through puberty, man.. i pity their male classmates..

LOL that's hilarious Nat. Those girls going through puberty HAHAH..and MinWoo's too sexy haha. Too funny.

Oohs, yeah I noticed too. But 16 hours straight?! That's crazy...

if im not mistaken.. it was included in their Shinhwa - My Choice Cd..

do you want to have the song? i can PM it to you.. :)

I know you didn't ask me..but can you PM it to me too?

I used to think MinWoo was the leader too lols. But yeah, Eric talks a lot now actually..not as quiet as the older days no more. I think the quiet ones are HyeSung and JunJin actually lols..or maybe it's just me?

You mean you heard the same exact song but in English on the radio?! That's weird...

Guest samshiku

ahhh they are allllll doing dramas now except hyesung!

ERIC's SHOW IS REALLY GOOD. i feel so sad for the ratings..its REALLY gd quality!!!

anywayz...been lurking around lately not replying :P

so i'll say HELLO EVERYONE!!!^^

Guest nutzie

yeah, i heard the exact same song, same tune, whatever, but in english.. i was shocked/surprised too.. i wanted to start singing along, but all i could remember was the korean lyrics [other than the "just falling in love with you" part] -__-"

hahaha.. i don't think junjin's ever quiet in interviews or game shows.. well maybe a bit, but at times, he would say a sentence or two that would crack everybody up.. and what i love is that when he cracks jokes that are funny, yet he has the most serious expression ever.. man, i would love to see him in a drama like super rookie, and see how he fares =P i bet he'll do well..

xh - hie hie!!

Guest leeweng

ahhh they are allllll doing dramas now except hyesung!

ERIC's SHOW IS REALLY GOOD. i feel so sad for the ratings..its REALLY gd quality!!!

anywayz...been lurking around lately not replying :P

so i'll say HELLO EVERYONE!!!^^

[color=

this is just acrazy suggestions: why nott include hyesung in a drama scene?!!?lol... :w00t:

Guest nutzie

hahahha that reminds me of the F4 parody he did with S and andy.. but on another note, i love his acting in "angel".. i'm not sure he'll be good enough to be a main lead in a drama, but as a start, if he gets a supporting actor role or something, it'll be interesting to watch.. although, i highly doubt so, because if i recall correctly, he prefers to stick to singing rather than venturing to acting..

Archived