[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest aindy

MAL~!! you're so lucky to have those..

i wanna have Andy's sneakers..heheh.. :D

im still having a haaaaaard time digesting all the news coming..

all at once!!!

Andy, Establishes Own Company, 'ND Entertainment'

200704031026091700mj7.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy is establishing a new independent entertainment company for his individual activities.

According to Shinhwa's management Good EMG on the 2nd, "The Shinhwa member's individual activities will be managed seperately from the current management company." Following this, on the 3rd Andy announced, "The contract in accordance to Shinhwa and Shinhwa's activities will continue with the current management company but solo activities will be continued seperately and thus a new entertainment company will be established."

The name of the company is 'ND(New Dream) Entertainment' holding a hopeful message of beginning new dreams. Not only will it manage Andy's individual activities and album productions but also train new artists and entertainers.

Andy's individual activities will be managed by managers that had previously worked with Shinhwa from SM Entertainment and Good EMG and established T.O.P Entertainment.

Andy continued, "All the members will be busy with individual activites till the second half of this year in which we will all come together again and announce the next Shinhwa album" emphasising that the Shinhwa members strong friendship was unchanged. Andy added, "In order to not disappoint the fans that love Shinhwa, I will work hard and show a bettering self."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. crediting improperly is a crime.

=========================================================

Jun Jin, Performing on China's CCTV, For First Time as Solo Artist

200704031003097520sm5.jpg

Singer Jun Jin who is currently taking the foreign markets by storm is now knocking on China's door.

Jun Jin who recently came back from a Taiwan promotion has been invited to a famous music program on China's international channel CCTV and will perform on the 10th alongside China's leading artists. Jun Jin will be attending with same management artist Battle.

The program Jun Jin has been invited is a very popular program in China and Taiwan with previous performers being Lee Minwoo, Shin Seung Hoon, Kangta and Baby VOX.

This day's performance will have Jun Jin singing tracks from Jun Jin's first single album and will be broadcasted on the 28th on channels CCTV-4, CCTV-17, CCTV-18 internationally.

Before this on the 8th, Jun Jin will be attending China's biggest music awards '7th Annual Music pungwoon bang' as a presenter in Beijing. After this he will be holding interviews with various programs.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + SportsChosun (source)

nb. crediting improperly is a crime.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

just read from an article that dongwan is going to make his comeback sometime first half of 2007

and he signed a 3-year contract with H2 Entertainment for his solo ventures and then on the second half of the year, he will be busy with a new shinhwa album and a new drama

Oohs he seems to be so busy ..man, they're ALL so busy.

LOL.

That girl sitting on the bike with Minwoo seems to be so shy.

AH. I wish I sat there. ;(

Haha yeah..I wish that too. Especially RIGHT NOW, TODAY!!

Ahh, ALL of the Shinhwa members are all soooooo busy!!! I don't know if that's a good thing or not. It's both? But yeah..I hope they don't overwork themselves and succeed in everything they do. So many things to look forward to this year...weee.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest kriza_09

"waves to poloblue" long time no see/post.....yes so many news of upcoming albums :-)

I think I can see where Dongwan is coming from, there really has been a deluge of news the last two days hence LOTS and LOTS of speculations. I hope people (who thinks this means they are breaking up) realize that a group can go and have individual careers and still continue as a group. It can be done so long as each member of the group continue to WANT to be in the group then it is POSSIBLE for them to continue being ONE Group and still have SOLO careers. I hope I make sense.

i really don't see how doing solo activities can be related to breaking up... they ALL DID solo activities right after they moved to SM, then they got together and released 7th jib in 2004.. in 2005 they DID solo activities AGAIN, then got together AGAIN in 2006 and released 8th album.. is it NOT clear enough??? shinhwa HAS PROVED they're not breaking up even though they were active with their own things.. and they even used their spare time to go support other members.. do those people NOT see that their friendship is a lot more than a common friendship???? if only i could make them read the shinhwa chronicle.. lol..

and i wonder why dongwan got upset about it.. he KNOWS shinhwa won't break up.. so why sweat over small things??

well.. the only reasonable reason is he's upset because some fans might get hurt because of those rumors.. i think he once said that kind of rumors do not appreciate the fans' feelings..

its because it isnt something you see very often.. most of the time, boybands who let their members go solo slowly disbands

but then its really, really possible.. there is this band in japan who does that.. same goes for f4 of taiwan who are still considered a group even when members are doing their solo careers

i think the media just loves rumors

and out of those groups, shinhwa has the closest bond!!! i mean, to me f4 is only a group of 4 career men who happen to work together..

but shinhwa is different.. they've grown up together.. they entered the working world together.. they experienced both failure and success together..

plus, they slept together and they took shower together.. ^^

out of the many groups out there, why shinhwa??? is it actually because they're the closest group that even the thought of them drifting apart from each other is already a big news???

i actually don't like the few people that i know who smoke, i mean, kids like them smoke while my parents don't smoke? damn. anyway, it's not that it's okay with me for them to smoke, but i've always believed that when i totally love a person, i will accept every flaw that he or she has. when i learned that they smoke, i was surely disappointed but as time goes by, i accepted the fact that they smoke. smoking is a stress reliever for most people. i don't know why but it is. it's a stress reliever but it makes you have sickness that is worse than stress, LOL. so yeah, i just hope that they will quit smoking on their own. like dongwnanie, he, i think, have quit smoking because of religious AND health reasons. but he smokes when he's stressed (as i've read in his diary entries).

it's not about their flaws or my disappointment with them.. i don't think of it as a flaw and i'm not disappointed with them.. and it's not because i don't like people who smoke either.. well, i don't like people who smoke but that's not what i meant when i said i wish they would stop smoking.. i wouldn't mind at all if they smoke like wannie.. i wouldn't mind even if they smoke a cigarette or 2 a day.. but i've read a lot of fan encounters with shinhwa.. overall, their attitudes are mostly positive, although it's kind of vary depending on their moods.. but 1 thing for sure, they ALWAYS smoke.. some fan told her experience while she was stalking shinhwa in germany.. every time the filming (xman) was on break, they smoked.. it's the same when andy was filming xman in china.. when junjin was filming shootdori in german.. when eric was filming que sera sera in spore.. they are HEAVY smokers.. no i'm worried not because their teeth would turn yellow or because they would have shorter breath or even because they cough a lot.. i'm worried not because it can increase fatigue or cause poor blood circulation.. i'm not even worried that it might cause them impotent..

i'm this worried because it might cause them DEATH.. they smoke just WAYYY to much.. they started smoking in their youths and they're almost 30 now.. i hate to say this, but with the rate it's going, i wouldn't be surprised if they *knock wood* get lung cancer when they're older.. i know it's almost impossible for smokers to quit smoking.. but they should at least reduce their consumption..

-------------

edit: oh i just owned a page!!!! but i'm too tired and sleepy to celebrate it.. >"<

Guest xmkaex

finally caught up x________X

[07.04.02] Shinhwa, each to release solo album

ahh so wonderful can't wait for all of them, but im excited about the 9th album the most.

haha what is dongwan doing? showing some skin?...lol *melts*

Lee Minwoo Looking to Work with Timbaland and Enter the US Market

WOAH, THIS GREAT NEWS!!! and its a really good producer too ^^. im excited now.

if minwoo enter the US markets he'll have competion with Bi and Se7en, but i think he will make it esp. with us fans behind him. but like minwoo said , he's not competing with other artist, he's just sharing his music and his love for it.

[07.04.03] [scans] Eric - Junior Mag 4th Issue (Que Sera Sera)

i like drama but i don't really like female leads, i think it would of been cool if YEH took the part. the ones from KSA and super rookie are better in my opinion

yah didnt heard about the above news on that all shinhwa members releasing solo.

anyway jus went around cn forums reading a lot of news and it seems like after a day of breakout news regarding shinhwa members going independent... today news was like... T_____T mostly bad news... and i think dongwan is petty upset abt it... he wrote in his blog but later deleted off from GoodEMG... sigh... not again~

*need bed and calm myself.*

aww poor dongwan. man, now i want to know what he posted...but i hope he feels better about the situation.

I do hope Eric will do great.<3

I agree with you. Haha, my korean friends think it's weird that they have random English words in korean lyrics, but I mean... almost everyone does it, so it's normal now. :P But yeah, Eric has been writing lyrics for a long time, & I agree that he's getting better too. Even though some of his english didn't make sense... hahaha, I mean, he's improving, so yeah. I also like his little monologues... like in Crazy, when he's talking in English. (;

Hey shorty, it's me.

I gotta tell you something about us...

I don't... I don't think It's gonna work out baby.

I'm sorry

Oh, & I also love his random English line in "How Do I Say" -- "I'm in love with you." Haha. (; Totally makes my heart flutter all the time. HAHA! (: & I don't know why, but I love in "Crazy", with the english -- "Light up a cig, smoke, & exhale... tick tock goes the clock, can't stop, no matter how hard I try." I dunno, some of the lyrics are very catchy & very cool. To me, atleast. :P

i agree, a lot of eric's rap lyrics are memorable. lol actually those are the only parts i can say in english xD

but like everyone else says, i think eric is a good lyricist. ^^

and about eric becoming an actor in the us

yeah, it would be could to see eric in an english movie. even if it's a horror movie, which i hate to watch cause i get freak out, i'd sitll go watch it...cause there'll be eric.

btw, what ever happen to iron fist or something?

its so hard keeping up with this thread! i read through so many pages about the solo thingy and so many thoughts are running through my head now..

i kinda hope shinhwa would just set up like just ONE company.. and call it shinhwa entertainment. pssh.

but they aint THIS bonded, is it? hmm..

and i really truthfully think andy shouldnt release an album yet.

he doesnt have the vocals.. i still think he's better being an MC instead.

sorry, thats my opinion..

yay! october! i hope they release it in october, it'll be my birthday pressie too <33

and i hope they'll come to Singapore again!

this time im sure we fans will be more enthusiastic! =D

i hope it'll be december.. because this year is my Os! =D

i want shinhwa to stay together forever!

even if they disband one day, i hope it'll be because they're retiring and not because of solo activities!

=D

yeah it is hard keeping up with this thread, but that's what i love about it. eveyone has many different and simliar views towards shinhwa news and stuff... and somethings are whacky/funny to read.

A little sth I just wanna share: since I work at a music television, I usually get free stuffs. Today my friends at work were acting secretive like they know sth I don't. Finally one of them was like... I have sth to give you but you gotta give me 3k baht. I was like :blink: Then he said sth of your beloved boys just arrived, the package is so cool but it's gotta worth at least 3,000 baht. My first thought was what??? Don't tell me Winter Story is available in Thailand! I just ordered it! Then I remember, Shinhwa hardly gets any promotion in Thailand, there's no way it's gonna be available but I was SO hoping it would be sth of Shinhwa.

Then after a little whimpering on my part, he gave it to me and it was... TVXQ desk calendar... :sweatingbullets:

Though I'm still a fan of TVXQ (but I have no idea what they're up to lately) but my priority has shifted considerably...

of course, few people at work know I'm devoted to Shinhwa coz TVXQ is heavily promoted here whereas Shinhwa hardly ever gets any airplay so I rarely get a chance to spazz over them... :( On top of that, I already bought the calendar and it has been on top of my computer for two months and no one even noticed... I was like "Thank you so much but don't you have sth of Shinhwa???" *puppy eye mode on* Then he gave me a :huh: look... "Where did you find stuffs to like about Shinhwa???" But finally he gave me Minwoo's second album so now I'm happy. :lol:

lol your story is too funny. well, atleast you got minwoo's 2nd album cd in the end right? :lol:

[Real Pics] Andy,Minwoo Temple Code Sneakers + Syoungblers + Traffic Cards

man, i really want minwoo's shoes. i like the style.

andy's shoes look cute too ^^

i thought "ND" stood for ANDY for short...but then i found out it was new dream. :lol:

yay update on junjin. i was wondering what he was up to lately.

thanks for the news

~im off to go see QUE SERA SERA EPISODE THREE :lol:

thanks for the latest news! so much to take it... solo albums from all the members... minbong possibly working with timbaland. andy with ND Ent. jinnie on CCTV. whoa... i hope they will have much success in their solo activities. and come back for their 9th with a big bang. :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

Thank you very much. (: Gahh, I still need to watch this! But I haven't had the time/motivation. =( Is it good?

Tee hee, but i'd watch it for Eric, anyway. :P Those pictures look great. >:] Thank you again!<3

OMGGG O__________O

So many Shinhwa things! I'm jealous~~ :D

But mangg, I really want the Shinhwa sneakers. So far, from what you posted, I really like Minbong's sneaker's style. You said that you had JunJin's too? Is it alright if you post that one up? ^^; I also want to see Eric's. I've seen the official advertisements for them, but I've never seen them like... in "real life" (this doesn't really count, but it's close enough :P). Haha, thank you so much for sharing (: <3

Minbong looks HOTTT. O___________O;; I like the last picture for some reason. (; Although I liked his hair before better (a little longer), he still looks great. (: Mangg, I miss him. I wanna go to his concert. LOL. Thank you for the pictures!

Guest cpopbaby19

Do Not Post Elsewhere Without My Permission (unless posted by me)

Credits : angelix @ http://shinhwa.biz + soompi + shinhwachangjo.net

WOW! that's cool! <3 i love the color of andy's sneakers~ <3 woot woot! ^^; thanks for sharing those~ :)

More minwoo concert in Japan pics...please visit M thread for more^^

credits: brokore+shinhwa.net

:w00t: whooaaa! HOTNESS THAT I SEE! ;)

ever hot minbong! :blush:

just read from an article that dongwan is going to make his comeback sometime first half of 2007

and he signed a 3-year contract with H2 Entertainment for his solo ventures and then on the second half of the year, he will be busy with a new shinhwa album and a new drama

aww. really? another drama! :blush: im gonna look forward on that! ^^; but i really cross my fingers that it won't be a sad drama! T_T; i hate watching sad dramas.. that i've stalled watching dongwan's drama as well. <_< (im still stuck on episode 3. :tears: )

i wanna have Andy's sneakers..heheh.. :D

im still having a haaaaaard time digesting all the news coming..

all at once!!!

WOW. i thought ND is like a shortened way of saying 'Andy'. :lol: hehehe. <3 i like how shinhwa members help other shin in gasoos by producing them! :)

and darrnnnn! JJ on cctv? :w00t: I HAVE CCTV 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: *jumps out of the window* XP

tanks fo the news yall! :D

Guest xbabii_M

Andy and Junjin oppa hwaiting! Hope they just don't overwork themselves.

Andy as a CEO? Wow, I can't imagine it. Shinhwa's baby is all grown up!

And Junjin, hehe, I know that you will do great as a soloist in China, as well as in any other country.

Guest vietgirl604

Shinhwa..they're like in my mind all day, honestly LOL. And at school, there's this guy that calls ME Shinhwa now. And I'm so used to responding whenever he calls me that. He doesn't even call me Lynda no more LOL. S'all good though ahhas. And yes, I can't wait till my CD's come! It's going to be the best gift I have ever received.

I noticed that a lot of you guys like the guys with their hair longer. I'm like the opposite. I like the guys with their hair at it's shortest length. Like Eric's buzz, DongWan's buzz before, MinWoo's current/5th jib (but my fav is his 6th jib hairstyle), and all the other guys when they had short short hair too. Weird...

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest xbabii_M

Shinhwa..they're like in my mind all day, honestly LOL. And at school, there's this guy that calls ME Shinhwa now. And I'm so used to responding whenever he calls me that. He doesn't even call me Lynda no more LOL. S'all good though ahhas. And yes, I can't wait till my CD's come! It's going to be the best gift I have ever received.

I noticed that a lot of you guys like the guys with their hair longer. I'm like the opposite. I like the guys with their hair at it's shortest length. Like Eric's buzz, DongWan's buzz before, MinWoo's current/5th jib (but my fav is his 6th jib hairstyle), and all the other guys when they had short short hair too. Weird...

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

I like the members with shorter hair as well. But not too short. I'd rather have them with shorter hair than longer. LOL But they still look gorgeous with long hair as well. Everything looks good them (:

Guest devylann

if minwoo comes to the USA...that's great news!!! his english has totally improved from what i heard on his live works...and he's got charisma!! man - man.... i jus luv him!!! :D :D

Guest angel2nyt

just read dongwan's diary post

awww.. i dont know why he had to say sorry..

its not his fault anyway

the media just speculated on it

i think theyre all pretty much depressed by the issues

DAAAHHHH!! IM BAAAACCCKKK!! and im gonna start the replys. im like finally caught up >.< so much news to consume in little time lol. missed u guys so much but i had to stop myself from using the computer too much. which is hard for me. >.< but tmrow im freee wooot!! after tmrow i have break ^^ hehe then i have lots of time to come and read and reply. ok on to the replys..

[07.04.02] Shinhwa, each to release solo album

omg cant wait for dongwan's album. i just loooove wannie's voice and when i first started to like shinhwa. i was like "man dongwannie needs to have a solo album" and this is a dream come true? and so is andy's i love his voice too. shinhwa are true legends.

[07.04.02] Minwoo "Shinhwa will hold a big party on our 10th anniversary

that would be a really nice gift to me. i really want the members to have their own time and not worry about anything and play with eachother like they used to. since they are sooo busy they barley have any time. before we know it time flys and they celebrate their 10th anniv. ^^

krizza aww hope u feel better quick. i love u tooo!! <33333333333333 lol did i over do the 3's? XD

vietgirl604 woops sorry bout that. yeah it was a typo i was in a hurry lol. im still deciding what to buy. wish the description was in english so i would understand it and i wouldve bought it by now lol. im desperate XD i dont have a single SHINHWA cd except the ones that i get online.

littleazncutie324 omg we are in like the same position but i have been able to see shinhwa cuz i have like pictures of them lol haha and my Ipod. stupid school keeping us back from getting some time to rest. but after school tmrow im free ^^ and i have break for a week yay!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_65869/200704/1175694858_queserasera01.jpg[/ig]

[ig]http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_65869/200704/1175694858_queserasera02.jpg[/ig]

[ig]http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_65869/200704/1175694858_queserasera03.jpg[/ig]

[ig]http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_65869/200704/1175694858_queserasera04.jpg[/ig]

[ig]http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_65869/200704/1175694858_queserasera05.jpg[/ig]

Credits: On Pics

thanks for the pictures! hehe eric is handsome like always. ^^ im on episode 2 on que sera sera with subs.

angelix OMG! u have sooo many shinhwa stuff. ahhh i want the andy poster *points* and the shooes of andy! *points with other hand* lol oomg and the hyesung cup *points with foot* =P lol haha wish i could have all that. my room's messy too =P but my dad makes me clean it right away before i can play everyday(well everytime he see's my room i guess lol) T__T

out shinhwa boys are growing so fast. now andy has a company now? so much i havent caught up on.

Guest aindy

Kim Dongwan, Announces Solo Album, with New Management

200704050657082480md3.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan has signed a contract for his individual activities to be managed by H2 Entertainment, currently managing artists such as Byul, Kan Mi Yun.

H2 Entertainment CEO Hong Hyun Jong announced, "We are planning to fully support not only Kim Dongwan's acclaimed acting activities but also his solo artists activities."

Kim Dongwan who will now begin his solo activities in a new place commented, "I wanted to show something of my own music and style that has not been shown through Shinhwa up till now. Its the same for all the members but the group Shinhwa will be forever. We are always remembering that its because the fans exist that Shinhwa does, and so we are always thankful and trusting them."

Kim Dongwan is planning to announce his solo album within the first half of this year and will join up with Shinhwa again in the second half of the year as well as continuing his acting activities.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

nb. please credit properly.

Guest Le Bebe

Hi, guyz...Anyeong Haseo?

I'm a crazily-obsessed-devoted SHINHWA changjo (fan.red)^^

Really glad to know about this thread in Soompi...I've read several times, but just have time to leave a post to say hi to everyone of you...T_T...sorry for that.

I hope you guyz don't mind of I join this thread as well...aha, forget to introduce myself, I'm Bebe^^

Keep up in posting...Hwaiting!!! Love all the news and pictures about dear SHINHWA Oppas^^

SHINHWA SARANG

SHINHWA OBSESSION

Guest vietgirl604

I like the members with shorter hair as well. But not too short. I'd rather have them with shorter hair than longer. LOL But they still look gorgeous with long hair as well. Everything looks good them (:

Agreed..they look good in anything, and ..nothing LOL.

vietgirl604 woops sorry bout that. yeah it was a typo i was in a hurry lol. im still deciding what to buy. wish the description was in english so i would understand it and i wouldve bought it by now lol. im desperate XD i dont have a single SHINHWA cd except the ones that i get online.

Oohs, I see. Uh, why don't you start by collecting the LATEST Shinhwa CD and work backwards? That's what I'm doing. I had 7th and 8th..then was going to get 6th and slowly so on but my friends are getting me it all in one shot..so yeah. Online ones? What do you have so far then?

Hi, guyz...Anyeong Haseo?

I'm a crazily-obsessed-devoted SHINHWA changjo (fan.red)^^

Really glad to know about this thread in Soompi...I've read several times, but just have time to leave a post to say hi to everyone of you...T_T...sorry for that.

I hope you guyz don't mind of I join this thread as well...aha, forget to introduce myself, I'm Bebe^^

Keep up in posting...Hwaiting!!! Love all the news and pictures about dear SHINHWA Oppas^^

HI Bebe. You are more than welcome to join this thread, and I'm not only speaking for myself. I hope you take part more and glad that you're a crazily-obsessed-devoted fan!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Archived