[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

okies. i'm actually the first one to post in that thread about the live singers thingy mentioning SHINHWA.

WHO SINGS GREAT LIVE?

MY POST IN THE SECOND PAGE, LAST POST:

SHINHWA

when i watched their comeback perf of YOUR MAN... i was literally BLOWN AWAY. it was too much for me. how the heck can they SING AND DANCE? at the same time????

ALSO... you will never get tired of them performing, they always have a little something in every performance... they add things that you just can't download only one perf, you need to SEE ALL!~

when they were in SM, they hardly or never really sang live. but when they moved out into GOODEMG, they always sing live (well, except for Wild Eyes since you can't really sing that live if you have to stand on chairs and stuff and also, those instances when they just can't).

IF ONLY I CAN SHOW YOU THEIR DVD CONCERTS.... WOW. singing song after song with perfect harmony... and DANCING... that's just... WOW.

they really have improved so much. of course they still commit mistakes, and i totally love those instances... when wan forgot the lyrics in one song, they patted his back and minu even said "dongwan, it's okay" waaa!~

DAEEBAB SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlm35eyAmEU (hear sungie explaining how singing about burgers, cheese burgers and beef burgers is DEEP, then hear them sing acapella about said burgers, also, hear sungie sing about hotdogs, soda, baking powder... haha)

SHOOTING STAR and ANGEL and BRAND NEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk_jalp8f_Y (this is too goooood, turn up the volume really high.. and see for yourself)

OH and HEY! COME ON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55m1cMaXpK8 (oh man.. hot live perv.. with wa.... gosh i can't breathe)

WEAK MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qvlRd2lfm4 (fave perf... wa, you get to see wan's dimples AND... lol , just plain hot men in white)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F65BzJoxuYE and singing is hard. man, i love this perf)

YOUR MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxSZFzK0YU&NR (and yes... minu jumped... HIGH)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqsDKDj9_A

ONCE IN A LIFETIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDM4DnZAc9Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6ET0Fmj5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLUhFqt8KUs (injured wan, lol, when the stage was lifted up, he laughed cause he's got no hand to hold himself with for support)

I PRAY FOR YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikdrC-UmuDw

SEE?????

i'll post replies later and a korean town adventure i shared with two of my friends. ^__^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miriya

labingtatlo thanks for the encouragement, i love them more every day anyways X]

and i totally agree on what you said about their live performances, especially with "your man". i was so amazed, when i saw that, too.

samshiku thanks for all the information you give!! before i came to this thread, i had to search for everything on my own, and i can't understand korean or chinese, and my english isn't that great either, so it was very hard, and i didn't find a lot. i would be so lost without this thread! <3

and thanks to everyone else of course, too. woah, it's good to know, that shinhwa-fans are nice X]

EDIT: i own this page? :D

ok, then i'm going to post 2 gifs i made yesterday...

hyesunggif4.gif

ericgif1.gif

no hotlinking please ^^

Guest Jennie

labingtatlo: It's true, they are really good at singing live. Dancing, singing, and less not mention, running, during the concert, that's all of work, and when they sing, they don't sound tired. If it was me, I be dead!!! I also saw the concert Summer Concert 2005, when Minwoo got injured. I don't know if it was the heat or just the water, can't see if it was raining or not, but mix weather as a factor and still sing and dance that good, Shinhwa ROCKS!!! I'm telling you, I don't really know how much a Shinhwa concert ticket cost, but after downloading some of their concerts, just me, its worth the buck!!

In addition, when you talk about members helping each other out, when Minwoo got hurt in the Summer Concert, Hyesung and Dongwan, tried to sing Minwoo's part. They did well! I'm so proud of our guys. For some reason, when you look at the clip, both Dongwan and Hyesung looked uncomfortable singing Minwoo's part and his dancing part as well. But, they did fine!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Hyesung wrote the Burger song?

miriya: Love the GIF's, especially of Hyesung. I think this was when he did the Heroine 6 think with KJK and Mc Mong. He looked really cute during the show.

samshiku: Thanks for the very cute Shinhwa pictures as Mechanics. They look so young.

Guest nutzie

yes, hyesung wrote the lyrics to the burger song, but he didn't write the melody..

i think the mechanics pics were taken during 4th album [that's why andy's not there].. geezz.. they make the hottest mechanics there are.. if i have a car, heck i would crash my car against walls everyday and go to them..

Guest Rozzy

mmm...yes they do make hot mechanics. rofl..nat nat..wen i first read what u wrote..i thought u said u wanted to crash THEM against the walls everyday. he he he he.

okay..soooo..i'm thinking of maybe uploading eric's drama too..but i'm not even done w/ wannie's drama yet. hahahha. they're all like..ongoin projects or sumting. buh yea...juss PM me if you like to see eric's drama added.

nd oh!! i did join the facebook group! yayee for me. x].

they are really good live. i juss wish i can go see them live. O.O

Guest vietgirl604

It is 3 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes and 14 seconds until Saturday, March 24, 2007 (Seoul time)

http://timeanddate.com/counters/customcoun...sec=&p0=235

That's so cool. I hope all of us can be in this thread on the exact time/date LOL.

This is my first post in here, so I'll try to make it simple and neat. (Which I doubt will happen)

I was reading some posts a few pages back on different fans liking Shinhwa and so on.. I for one, am a BIG fan of Dbsk, as much as I am a Shinhwa fan. The funny thing is, if you look at my icon and whatever - you wouldn't know that I was a Shinhwa fan. Which makes me look weird at times but yeah, lol. To be honest, I was a fan of Shinhwa before Dbsk. I didn't even know about them till a few monthes later or something. When there was that k-pop phase in my middle school years, everyone was crazy over H.O.T. & Shinhwa, and many other boy bands but I was the one who was like, okay what's the big fuss? Sure they were hot with their blonde hair and dance moves, but I wasn't that much interested. I personally liked their music but never really got all hyper crazy with their looks etc,.. Then bam, last year I got in to watching X-man, and I fell in love with Shinhwa. Not just their images, but their personalities and their brother-friendship. So to make it short, They were my first true love of my K-pop fanatic fan girling. But yeah, I can't believe it will be 9 years!! :) I forgot who said it, but they sure said it just like how I thought "Shinhwa truly is a legend" for being together for 9 years. Compared to the other bands who disbanded/left.. I truly hope they stay Shinhwa forever!

And yeah, being fans of both Dbsk and Shinhwa, I really really hope we all can come join together and be more friendly. Truthfully, whenever I see Shinhwa & Dbsk together at a award/whatever place it may be, I ALWAYS look to see if they interact with each other/talk/anything with each other. I get all happy when I do see some.. :P Wish they would do more things together - I think Dbsk will learn a few things or two from Shinhwa on keeping the love alive for a looong time. :D Okay I end my long post here. But yeah, compared to the Dbsk thread in here, this thread is more mature and neat. It's not always about fangirling, and there's actually news and a lot of updates!! :)

I like what you said. Yeah, there are a lot of Shinhwa fans that are fans of others too and yes, I would've never thought you're a Shinhwa fan because of your avatar and signature. I think DBSG looks up to Shinhwa in a way, because they've been in the music industry for so long and are successful and everything. Haha I think it's more mature here cause Shinhwa has older fans lols! You should come by more often!

ok girls i'm still fainting from the eric standing just a couple of inches away from me thingy..HIS FACE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL

oh man..but my friend said i made a face at him when i saw him smoking as he was walking towards us..uh-oh and i think he saw it :( i didn mean to make it so obvious

but still. HE WAS VERY HANDSOME.

LOL I can imagine you making that face and if Eric saw it, he'd probably be like "uh oh, I'm gross for smoking this aren't I?" ..LOL well that's something I'd imagine haha.

3/17[trans] Eric's msg on QSS official site

700 hits

i have safely arrived in Singapore~ the laptop given to me as a birthday gift by the fans is very useful^^ after the 700th hit i will leave secretly~i hope everyone will like the opening episode!!

PS. there are 700 hits even before the first episode..i'm happy~~

i hope that i can be the 777th hit!!! if i cannot be the 777th hit,

i will reply~ i really must go now bye!

Yours Sincerely,

Mun Jung Hyuk

===================

RE: REPLIED!!

REPLIED!!

PS. i said i'll reply. END!

PSS. i will only come online when no one is noticing or looking.

just like ow one will not know when a ghost will suddenly appear in the house..

this is fun. END!!

Source: OCEANS's 6

Trans: 打糕@shinhwachina + muniku@shinhwachangjo

PLS TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

he is so ridiculous.

LMAO. He's so funny! I don't even understand him and that makes it more funny HAHA.

Pic of the funny statue that eric was slapping his hand on in amusement haha

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/788/statueop7.jpg

I can now see why Eric would want to touch/slap it. HAHA I would too..it looks so different and cool!

okies. i'm actually the first one to post in that thread about the live singers thingy mentioning SHINHWA.

WHO SINGS GREAT LIVE?

MY POST IN THE SECOND PAGE, LAST POST:

SHINHWA

when i watched their comeback perf of YOUR MAN... i was literally BLOWN AWAY. it was too much for me. how the heck can they SING AND DANCE? at the same time????

ALSO... you will never get tired of them performing, they always have a little something in every performance... they add things that you just can't download only one perf, you need to SEE ALL!~

when they were in SM, they hardly or never really sang live. but when they moved out into GOODEMG, they always sing live (well, except for Wild Eyes since you can't really sing that live if you have to stand on chairs and stuff and also, those instances when they just can't).

IF ONLY I CAN SHOW YOU THEIR DVD CONCERTS.... WOW. singing song after song with perfect harmony... and DANCING... that's just... WOW.

they really have improved so much. of course they still commit mistakes, and i totally love those instances... when wan forgot the lyrics in one song, they patted his back and minu even said "dongwan, it's okay" waaa!~

Totally agree! LOL Didn't HyeSung make this one mistake while singing Time Machine..he was singing when he wasn't supposed to..during a live concert then they were all sitting on couches and when he sung when you're not supposed to, all the heads turned to the right/to him LOL..then he laughed and made them all stand up with him cause he was so embarrassed LOL I loved it! It was so cute..I actually like the mistakes lmao.

Those gifs are so cute! I love the Eric one HAHA he's so adorable.

OMG! They're such hot mechanic!! Especially MinWoo and HyeSung because they're the dirtiest LMAO. But MinWoo in that hot mechanic jumpsuit..OH GOSH, kill me now! LOL

In addition, when you talk about members helping each other out, when Minwoo got hurt in the Summer Concert, Hyesung and Dongwan, tried to sing Minwoo's part. They did well! I'm so proud of our guys. For some reason, when you look at the clip, both Dongwan and Hyesung looked uncomfortable singing Minwoo's part and his dancing part as well. But, they did fine!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Hyesung wrote the Burger song?

I can imagine HyeSung and DongWan trying to sing MinWoo's part but feel uncomfortable doing it. It's just not the same ..

yes, hyesung wrote the lyrics to the burger song, but he didn't write the melody..

i think the mechanics pics were taken during 4th album [that's why andy's not there].. geezz.. they make the hottest mechanics there are.. if i have a car, heck i would crash my car against walls everyday and go to them..

LOL You're hilarious nat! At least just scratch your cars to go see them..you won't have a car if you crash it and you'll have no more money either. You know scratches cost a few hundred dollars to fix?! LOL. But yeah, crash cars against walls everyday..I would probably do that if I could too LOL.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest sunnydays.

Lynda - (I dunno why the quote didn't show up O__O;; ) HAHA! Faint. (; Simple strategy. 8D Do you think, if we did that, the Shinhwa boys would actually catch us? LOL. I bet their bodyguards would get to us first... & then fling us out of the way. =___=;; those bodyguards mang. HAHA let's be Shinhwa bodyguards! >:] Then we can guard their bodies... (; LMAOO.

riz - hahahah the orange building is the community centre, where there are posters of shinhwa on every wall and ceiling, and shinhwa music played 24/7.. we should share a house instead.. since we're sharing eric too =P that would be so much fun.. aahhh how i wish i can live in a shinhwa village..

Puahaha Shinhwa party. (: LOL village reminds me of primitive times... if the Shinhwa guys ever come across it, we'll hunt them down like primitive people with our spears & face paint & then we'll tie them to a pole & make them sing & dance for us. HAHA~~ nahh, I think i'd rather them be willing to be there themselves than be forced... however, it can't be helped that we wanna kidnap Eric. :D Hahah, yeah we can be roomies~!

Mann... I wanna see Eric so bad. :P

Dongwan's diary entry 20/3!

3/17[trans] Eric's msg on QSS official site

Dongwan's entry - HAHAHA. He's so cute. (: He gets embarassed easily... well, sometimes. Yes, I agree, friends must make weird nonsensical jokes among themselves. Aww, Dongwan! Haha~~ that makes me so happy. Thank you for that!

Eric's entry - HAHAHAHA OMGGG WHATTA WEIRDO! XD; Gosh, I love him. (: Haha, so random, "I wanna be the 777th hit". LOL. I'm so happy for him~~ & his replies... funny, I do what he did, the PS., then more PPS., etc. *sigh* <3 (:

I love how their personalities shine through even the simplest things, such as these diary entries. Goshh, I love them~~ haha :P<3

Guest Rozzy

keke..i remember that! (to lynda)

here's the link to the preformance in youtube! :D

does newun kno the context of that preformance?

Guest vietgirl604

Lynda - (I dunno why the quote didn't show up O__O;; ) HAHA! Faint. (; Simple strategy. 8D Do you think, if we did that, the Shinhwa boys would actually catch us? LOL. I bet their bodyguards would get to us first... & then fling us out of the way. =___=;; those bodyguards mang. HAHA let's be Shinhwa bodyguards! >:] Then we can guard their bodies... (; LMAOO.

LOL ..uh, HAHA of course they'd catch us! We're falling ON THEM! But yeah, I can totally imagine their bodyguards catching us and flinging away. We're going to pretend to FAINT FAINT not just fall over! If we're their bodyguards, we'll be attacked lmao. I think it's best that they have male bodyguards.

keke..i remember that! (to lynda)

here's the link to the preformance in youtube! :D

does newun kno the context of that preformance?

^ I don't know it..but yes, that performance. It put a BIG smile on my face watching that..my friend had it and I watched the whole thing, it was awesome. I forgot what it was called though, damn. I want to watch it again!

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest kriza_09

i think shinhwa (the whole group) live performances are much better than what people think they are, just because they're not labelled as 'acapella dance group'.. they might not have the best singing techniques or whatever.. other singers might practice and practice until they become perfect so when they sing live, they just do exactly the same as what they've been practicing..

but shinhwa.. when they sing.. it seems so easy and smooth.. they don't seem to even put effort in it.. when i see other singers sing, sometimes they overdo it and they look and sound like they're in pain or something.. but shinhwa... they always sing their hearts out without overdoing it.. and they look like they're really having fun when they sing.. in some cases, they have too much fun.. lol..

my fav live perfs of shinhwa are songs like time machine, how do i say, i pray 4 u, and remake songs in their winter story album.. i especially love it when they don't sing the parts they're supposed to sing, and when they sing the parts that are not theirs.. lol.. i often notice how 1 member doesn't sing his part and other members just cover it up spontaneously without even thinking.. like in eusha2 in 2004 winter concert.. eric's supposed to sing after minwoo's part.. but we hear hyesung's voice instead.. i don't know what happened but eric was all laughing with andy and minwoo.. >"< i also love it when they just sing along whenever they feel like.. they pull off spontaneous harmony really well!!! like in bolkeun noul in 2004 winter concert.. it's supposed to be only dongwan singing throughout the whole song.. but hyesung and minwoo just sing along whenever they want.. that shows how good they are.. of course nonfans will not realize that and they'll think that's just how it's supposed to be..

some of my fav perfs:

How do I say in The Musician concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvB2-BQq_BQ

Bolgeun Nou in 2004 Winter story tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g82IEX3NM (the last song)

no other groups can pull off a harmony the way shinhwa does.. ^^

Guest miss':bella

sdfwefqk1.jpg

Can I kill myself now? ;/

I want to scream on the top of my lungs til it destroys itself.

Sigh. If that happened, I wouldn't be able to see Shinhwa.

So I'm not going to do it.

Guest vietgirl604

i think shinhwa (the whole group) live performances are much better than what people think they are, just because they're not labelled as 'acapella dance group'.. they might not have the best singing techniques or whatever.. other singers might practice and practice until they become perfect so when they sing live, they just do exactly the same as what they've been practicing..

but shinhwa.. when they sing.. it seems so easy and smooth.. they don't seem to even put effort in it.. when i see other singers sing, sometimes they overdo it and they look and sound like they're in pain or something.. but shinhwa... they always sing their hearts out without overdoing it.. and they look like they're really having fun when they sing.. in some cases, they have too much fun.. lol..

my fav live perfs of shinhwa are songs like time machine, how do i say, i pray 4 u, and remake songs in their winter story album.. i especially love it when they don't sing the parts they're supposed to sing, and when they sing the parts that are not theirs.. lol.. i often notice how 1 member doesn't sing his part and other members just cover it up spontaneously without even thinking.. like in eusha2 in 2004 winter concert.. eric's supposed to sing after minwoo's part.. but we hear hyesung's voice instead.. i don't know what happened but eric was all laughing with andy and minwoo.. >"< i also love it when they just sing along whenever they feel like.. they pull off spontaneous harmony really well!!! like in bolkeun noul in 2004 winter concert.. it's supposed to be only dongwan singing throughout the whole song.. but hyesung and minwoo just sing along whenever they want.. that shows how good they are.. of course nonfans will not realize that and they'll think that's just how it's supposed to be..

some of my fav perfs:

How do I say in The Musician concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvB2-BQq_BQ

Bolgeun Nou in 2004 Winter story tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00g82IEX3NM (the last song)

no other groups can pull off a harmony the way shinhwa does.. ^^

^ Thanks for the two links. I've never seen/heard that How Do I Say performance and it is indeed really good! Yeah, it looks like they're just singing and not like trying so hard to perfect it. I know what you mean ..cause it's like how my choir class practice and sing it like that. WE don't sing it just for fun and any way we want. Yeah, it's cute how they sing each other parts too. Ahh, Shinhwa is love<3.

OOH, and I like how MinWoo let the fans sing HEHEHE. I don't think other groups do that..and they'll probably think it's unprofessional but I love it! And if Shinhwa's doing it, it's great.

Ah, don't worry too much about polls! 2nd is not bad, ya know..and plus, all the young girls are just in a DBSG phase and if you eliminate them, we're #1. But really, 2nd isn't all that bad too. Would it be different if it were a different group? I don't really get what's the big deal of DBSG being first, although I would love to have Shinhwa as first in all the polls too. I think DBSG look up to Shinhwa and to have the current #1 liked group look up to them, isn't that something?! Don't let the polls bug you!

miss':bella ..I think that counts as quoting a picture..you should take out the img tags.

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest nutzie

rozzy - nooo i don't want to kill them!! i'll die together with them if i ever do that >_<" hahhaha.. that clip is so funny.. hyesung's like super embarassed.. i think if the lighting was better, you can see him blushing =P

hmm.. 12 am on saturday [korean time] would mean 11 am on friday my time? geez i hope i can wake up that early.. i only wake up at that time when i have classes O_o"

xh - that's such a weird statue O_o"

lynda - on a second thought, maybe i shouldn't crash the car first.. i'll date one the "mechanics" first before doing that.. hahahha.. *flirt flirt* ahem, excuse me mr. mechanic, how much do you cost? kyaaaa!! *dies*

riz - heyyy!! our village is a modern village!! it has orange farms in it [where the heck did this come from? O_o] but it's a cool village.. ahem.. tie them onto a pole and ask them to dance?? poll dancing?? riz you dirty orange girl!!! i'm sooo.. disappointed proud of you!! let's go do that!!

kriza - hahaha i love how they just randomly sing and add on to the harmony.. i realized something.. they have habits while singing.. hahaha..

the most obvious one is hyesung.. he moves his hand [the one without the mic] up and down and up and down..

eric kinda zones off or plays around while it's not his turn, but he turns gansta-ish when he's rapping, complete with the hand movements and whatnot..

andy tries to be a gangsta, but he fails badly, because he's too cute to pull it off =P

junjin holds his mic at a weird angle.. almost parallel to his body..

minwoo always has some fan service.. and he goes for the sexi image..

dongwan tilts his head a little bit, and he either moves his upper body [like bending slightly or stuff, i don't know how to describe it] or he sways..

somdary - hahaha.. you can, but i don't advise you to.. what's the use of killing yourself? it would mean that shinhwa would have 1 vote less than before right?

miss':bella - you too.. if you and somdary die, 2 votes less for shinhwa.. would you want that to happen?

i actually like being a fan of a group that's less popular [one of the reasons i dislike dbsk is because they have too many fans] because with less artist:fan ratio, we'll virtually end up with a bigger piece of them =P [i don't even make sense do i?]

Guest s3xyminwoo

the most obvious one is hyesung.. he moves his hand [the one without the mic] up and down and up and down..

eric kinda zones off or plays around while it's not his turn, but he turns gansta-ish when he's rapping, complete with the hand movements and whatnot..

andy tries to be a gangsta, but he fails badly, because he's too cute to pull it off =P

junjin holds his mic at a weird angle.. almost parallel to his body..

minwoo always has some fan service.. and he goes for the sexi image..

dongwan tilts his head a little bit, and he either moves his upper body [like bending slightly or stuff, i don't know how to describe it] or he sways..

i have noticed all of these as well

habits are habits (:

i think their habits make them seem even more adorable ^^

i have always found the way junjin positions his mic kind of awkward

he hold it a totally different way compared to ALL artists

at first i found it weird and awkward but now i think its just cutee LOL

Archived