[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!~

it's eric's birthday!!!!

YAY!~

HE'S GETTING OLDER AND MORE GORGEOUS!~

AISH.

HE'S GETTING SEXIER.

AND HE'S GETTING RICHER.

ERIC... MAKES MONEY YO!~

ricwanbday.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in celebration to his bday, me and my two younger sisters together with our mom, watched LOVELETTER SEASON 1 with Ha jiwon and Han Jihye, gawsh he's SO HOT THERE)

and me and my baby wan will greet him together!~

we bought this cupcake...

xtine wanted to tag along but wan said not to....

*snickers*

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!

May you have more success than you already have .......... and don't forget you dongsaengs. :lol:

EDIT: to celebrate here are what i have of Eric pix gifs etc.........sorry if there isn't alot :sweatingbullets:

NO HOTLINKING PLEASE!!!!

1150888439_rica.gif

b622d6821a9e9c402jj5.gif

11311203612005japantoursa3.jpg

and in return eric loves everyone else ^^

ricdykisshu3.jpg

ricwanvv4lj5.jpg

wscss0.jpg

richugssungwd1.jpg

ricminnv6.jpg

If other people didn't know Eric or Shinhwa.....................

EDIT2:

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

hahahaha and then they would think it's a gay galore~~~

but whether they're gay or not [or maybe, bisexual?] they're still the 6 hottest guys in our world [or maybe 5 hottest and 1 cutest one? or the 6 hottest dorkiest guys around?]

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!

May you have more success than you already have .......... and don't forget you dongsaengs. :lol:

EDIT: to celebrate here are what i have of Eric pix gifs etc.........sorry if there isn't alot :sweatingbullets:

NO HOTLINKING PLEASE!!!!

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1475/11...apantoursa3.jpg

ROFLOL... Eric the seal?? XDDDD

*throws a ball over*

Guest x_sadendings

WAH. IT WAS ERIC'S B-DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC MUN<3!

& a BE-LATED VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

[i'll reply to stuff later xD]

ebb.jpg

[this was made kinda fast so ignore the ugly-ness! *runs away*]

anyways I better get going soon XD

Im on my laptop at the airport flying back to CA to celebrate NewYears!

I HOPE TO SEE PEOPLE ON GABBLY TODAY (:

Guest s3xyminwoo

x_sadendings i have no idea what you are talking about

your happy birthday graphic is simply beautiful! ^^

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ERIC (:

haha, for like this whole week, i kept on posting happy birthday

Guest angelix

[Pics] 02/18 Andy In SBS X-Man Photo Sketch

f_1171735482Mm_b260c6a.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_5b09851.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_9d13488.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_d15ea1a.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_a4286fe.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_618a511.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_36a68f2.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_489c736.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_d7342eb.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_a05bf7d.jpg

f_1171735482Mm_6b8e3a3.jpg

Credits : Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=755.0

----------

[scans] 02/18 Junjin & Shinhwa In Cool (Chinese Magazine)

f_200702bcoolm_ce19c27.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_c7f875b.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_7c2b9cc.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_51825b5.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_8b49024.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_117f98d.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_f34f8ea.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_9d756ff.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_3830116.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_7ef81ee.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_d6ec952.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_fbe520b.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_d2f4024.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_588293b.jpg

f_200702bcoolm_43a4340.jpg

Credits : scosset.com + Oceans six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=756.0

Guest sungiebaby637

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC OPPA!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS EVERYBODY TOO!!

i finally got the Winter Story 2006-07 album of shinhwa its

so good that i cant even wanna stop listenin hehe ^^ well

everybody got one yet?

Guest minie_k89

hey the pictures posted by angelix were taken in SINGAPORE!!... :w00t:

i remember they were saying that junjin will be coming back to KOREA later after their concert in singapore...

you can see amoy st in chinatown,SINGAPORE!!!

Guest hyukiemylove

wow.

junjin

looks like he lost weight.

happy belated birthday to eric.

AHHH.

i love the x-man pics.

andy with tablo.

its just awesome.

i cant wait for this weeks episode.

Guest kriza_09

in those pics above (the ones in chinese magz).. umm.. jinnie looks so tired... those bags under his eyes...

pleaseee.. just don't overwork yourself.. get more rest.. don't get sick again.. :tears:

Guest theLEGEND

kriza_09: I think it was taken (right) after JunJin was released from the hospital. Remember when he got pneumia? In the recent pictures during fanmeeting, he looks healthier at least but I'm agree that he shouldn't overwork and get more rest. He should gain more weight too, a little wouldn't hurt right? :P

Mal: Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us. Andy looks absolutely adorable, can't wait for tonight's X-Man and Jinnie looks VERY HOT in those photoshoots. I should get his special edition soon, VERY SOON~!! :D

Linh~!! What are you talking about?! That birthday graphic is super duper awesome! I can't make THAT good even tho I have the whole night to complete it. I miss you Linh. I really do.. :blush: Besides.. I miss all my gabbly peepz whom I used to talk to ><" I hope I'll get to talk with you guys soon, hopefully! =D

--EDIT--

whoops.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! to my dearest SHINHWA FAMILY~ ^^

Guest samshiku

gosh junjin looks HOT.

AHH hun_wun_gal!! big eric gifs!!

and wow eric looks hotter and hotter these days...oh tt wonderful man..

anyway for those who celebrate this day...happy chinese new yr!!!^^

and some old fan shots of jinmin

picphppicname5585013fc4ua8.jpg

picphppicname6ee937167bwc6.jpg

picphppicname030fc20594yu7.jpg

picphppicname199ac9962dfy1.jpg

picphppicnamee03dcaaaaclr1.jpg

picphppicname8f65416e52hq2.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa

jinnie looks like the OLDER bro lol

for more random couple caps/pics pls visit the pic thread^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6178&st=280

Guest kriza_09

i just found some clips about the making of dongwan's spin kick.. omg watching those clips really made me respect dongwan even more.. and wrecked my heart a little bit.. his sacrifices for that movie were just o_O!!! they filmed it during winter and there are a lot of scenes where he is half-naked or at most wears the 1-piece-only taekwondo uniform.. looking at what the crew n staff were wearing, it must've been freaking freezing at that time!!! and he also had to shave that gorgeous hair of his.. and he had to get intensive taekwondo training 5-6 hours everyday for 1 month (even 1 1/2 hour twice a week is killing me).. when filming the scenes they seem to use 100% power.. he even got a sprained ankle and a dislocated shoulder.. but he's always still the dorkoptimistic one trying to bring everyone's moods up..

some of the clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGhr3dx06V4 -> this clip is so heart-wrecking in the beginning, but very funny at the end.. i think he was doing the hey come on dance??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NwL1NRCJL4 -> also very heart-wrecking.. i shivered when i watched this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyGKrNyZRy4 -> the making of the fighting scene.. he got injured but still had some fun by taking a picture.. -_- and the thing he ate!!! that's so not enough..

i now understand how hard it was for him when the movie didn't sell well that he even wanted to go back smoking (and those so-called friends encouraged him to do so.. >"<) i really love his personality.. he's such a tough guy.. if anyone said shinhwa is gay, tell him/her to watch these clips!!!! arghh i can't stress enough how much i love the personalities of every shinhwa members..

oh speaking of taekwondo.. i can't get rid of this weird/awkward feeling during my taekwondo practice (yes, i'm learning taekwondo because of shinhwa and yes, i'm that crazy of a fan.. lol) well, you know how in taekwondo we have to yell out loud for every movement we make.. and this cute instructor who looks like dongwan always makes everyone do push-up if we don't yell loud enough.. -_- sometimes we even yell out the name of the movement.. anyway, just the other day we were practicing forward/backward step.. everything was just fine, except all names of taekwondo movement are in korean... and 'forward' in korean is.. you guess what.. 'JUNJIN'!!! so we're supposed to yell 'JUNJIN!!' every time we move forward.. i felt so stupid having to yell out junjin' s name.. (and what if i got mixed up with another member's name!!???) lol.. so i ended up doing a lot of push-ups.. and all because of that one name.. >"<

Guest kassuma

Archived