[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lilviet916

helloz since shinhwa is my 1st singers or boy band i heard and watched thats korean

im giving my 100th post to this thread! xD

but i dont have any pics to share :tears:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

is the annuoyng website good? there is no problem with the shipping rihgt?

and which shipment should i order?

please tell me , i wanna buy M's concert DVD and JJ new editon album

finally, love all of thosse pics, man , i hope they will appear everyday to debut their 9th album later, miss them so much

Love M new hair style, he is the cutest thing ever

Eric, what's up with his clothes? but his goodlooking made it up so it worked

hyesung , man , i love his old chubby face, now he is kinda strange to me

DW, my love, his outfit was the best, simple yet sexy, he is so hot lately

JJ, gosh, he is hot but he needs a har cut, seriously.

Andy, um, he is still as cute as before, i guess, i just paid attention to Eric, DW, MW, JJ the most

but hey, still love as ever

3 more months for DW's solow yay

krizzy!! you almost killed me wid your RicSyung pics..

the Sungie holds Eric's chin is really..hahha.. dunno how to express it but i love it.. :P

thanks for sharing those Sungie photos.. he looks so angelic in those shots..

has anybody seen Junjin and Linda's Forever MV?

how i love the song..

they click together..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OI5X6A3GjPU

Guest chae nee sah

krizzy!! you almost killed me wid your RicSyung pics..

the Sungie holds Eric's chin is really..hahha.. dunno how to express it but i love it.. :P

thanks for sharing those Sungie photos.. he looks so angelic in those shots..

has anybody seen Junjin and Linda's Forever MV?

how i love the song..

they click together..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OI5X6A3GjPU

yeah..i have watch the MV and it's so good~

they do have a chemistry...

I just saw an english subbed 2007 Valentine greeting of Shinhwa for their japanese fans. You might want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCmHupUcgc

omg omg omg.

thanks!!!!

FINALLY! I SEE HYESUNG!! :D :D

and I thought DongWan said he doesn't want chocs! but in the clip, he said he wish he can have the happiness of receiving chocolate from all of us every year!!!

junjin was so cute at the end!!! superrr cute.

IS IT ME OR WERE MOST OF THEM LOOKING TO THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN(their right). Were they reading the words off some chart or something? hahaa. Esp Andy and Eric! :ph34r:

MinWoo was HOT. He looked good.

It's so sweet of them to have Valentine Messages for the fans.

Thank you Mal. Can't wait to go home and download.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!

P.S. If only I can remember what I did with my boys' Valentine token gift I bought for them. I hid them so they won't find them and NOW I CAN'T find them. I hid them too well! LOL! I really need memory pill! LOL!

As someone mentioned, it depends on where you live. Annyoung is in Garden Grove in US so when I ordered my DVD, first time it took 2-3 days and I got my pre-ordered Winterstory 2006-07 DVD in 1-2 days because I'm close by. They only charged little less than $2 for shipping. Of course since I'm in US, I was charged sales tax but LOVED their quick service.

is the annuoyng website good? there is no problem with the shipping rihgt?

and which shipment should i order?

please tell me , i wanna buy M's concert DVD and JJ new editon album

Thanx for sharing the video clips. Hope tat everyone has enjoyed the Valentine Day. So how do guys celebrate it? :D Happy valentine Day!!!

There is a news i have to post. I really do hope everyone will support regardless of which country u are or which fan clubs u are from. You can go to the individual countries website to get more details. Lets support this okie?

hs2ndcomeback.jpg

In celebration of this year's Valentines Day, Shinhwaism proudly presents our "Ballad WangJa" SHIN HYE SUNG 2nd Album Comeback Special!

HyeSung will be releasing his 2nd album in 23 March 2007 and to BOOST up the album sales, International Shinhwa Fans have come together to organise a pre-order event for you!

Shinhwaism will be collaborating with the following Overseas Fansite :

Korea

셩人 (SyoungIn)

China

BestShinhwa

S.C.I.C 中国申彗星首站

ONLY星&百度彗星吧

ONLY郑弼教

Taiwan

台灣創造神話後援會

Hong Kong

ShinhwaJJ

Shinhwaism will represent Shinhwa Fans in Singapore to BULK pre-order and distribute HyeSung's 2nd Album locally,

thus we STRONGLY encourage ALL Singapore Shinhwa Fans to play a part in supporting HyeSung.

More information on Pre-Order Goodies will be released soon as we are at the midst of finalizing everything.

We hope that we can bring the BEST of HyeSung's ANGELIC voice to you soon, so let's show him our Singapore LOVE!

P.S : Any enquires are welcomed to be posted at Shinhwaism Freeboard or you can PM me or post it here.

Guest shinhinm

Shinhwa looked a little awkward in the Valentine messages clip because they had to speak Japanese =D I think they had to read from a paper or something ^^

Guest PalmPanda

Angelix and JC Freakz : Thank you so much for your help! Now I just gotta pray that they're not out of stocks yet. :tears: Yeah, I know where both shops located but I tried Yesasia and they don't have what I'm looking for so... :huh:

Just one quick last question, are these old DVDs still available in record stores? Just in case the online shops are out of stock, I will try hunting them down myself when I go to Korea in a few months. I'm just so desperate to have anything of them right now so I decided to order online. I need some Andy fix!!! :P

I couldn't wait so I watched it on youtube first and they are just TOO CUTE! Thank you for sharing.

It's funny that Dongwan saids he's waiting for chocolates from all the fans when he just wrote in his diary he hate chocolate! LOL!

I just saw an english subbed 2007 Valentine greeting of Shinhwa for their japanese fans. You might want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCmHupUcgc

Guest s3xyminwoo

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

13/2 [news] Lee Minwoo, concert dvd sales cleared in 5 days

------

13/2 [news] "Person I Love" Viewership Rating Increases

-------

13/2 [trans] Choose the killer smile champion! (Minwoo)

WOW! Minwoo's concert DVD sales cleared in 5 days?!?!

That's really fast! China must really be addicted to Shinhwa ^^ LOL

---

That is some really great news. Dongwan has been woking so hard.

Hope the rating will go higher and higher!

Dongwan oppa as well as the other actors of the drama, HWAITING!

---

So true~ Minwoo has a killer smile that can melt almost every heart

Kind of sad that they didn't include the other members

in my opinion, they all have killer smiles (:

one reason why i fell in love with Shinhwa was because of their beautiful/gorgeous smiles

In celebration of this year's Valentines Day, Shinhwaism proudly presents our "Ballad WangJa" SHIN HYE SUNG 2nd Album Comeback Special!

HyeSung will be releasing his 2nd album in 23 March 2007 and to BOOST up the album sales, International Shinhwa Fans have come together to organise a pre-order event for you!

Yay! Hyesung's coming out with his album in a little more than a month (:

love his voice, can't wait until his album is released

this is so thoughtful of them to organize this (:

Guest sunnydays.

Whaaa, so many things coming out. (: It's so awesome. <3 Good luck to everyone, & to Hyesung with his new album, whom I haven't seen in quite a while. O__O;;

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. *sigh~~* LMAO. Shinhwa guys are my valentines. (; LOL<3

Guest angel2nyt

MAY TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

13/02 DONGWAN'S DIARY ENTRY - SINCERELY...

Written: 2007-02-13 03:54:21 Hit:3

Title: [Dongwan]Sincerely...

I really dislike chocolates..

Dislike..

Dislike..

I am not saying the opposite..

Really…please don’t send chocolates again.. -_-

Looking at the chocolates Forcing myself to eat it Going through torture due to such thoughts I really dislike this…ㅜㅜ

Time to sleep..ah..ZZzzzz

Credit to GoodEMG + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + beck77@shinhwachangjo.net

he doesnt like chocolates

hahahaha

and he's tryng to eat for the women who gave him

hahaha

Yup is been a while since we heard from Hyesung and his album. Hence we really wish all fans will be able to join in this preorder event. Hwaiting!! :)

Archived