[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

oh wow.. i haven't been in here for a day and already, a lot of news..

eric's making his own entertainment company [the name is kinda cheesy though, top class entertainment.. hahahaha.. should make it nutzie entertainment instead =p] and listed on the army..

but as i was reading the 2nd news, i didn't feel sad he was gonna leave for army soon.. i guess because i thought it was gonna be sooner, but now that they're delaying it, i guess it's good news =D and besides, he's studying for masters!! *yum yum~~* my mommy would be so proud of her future son-in-law.. bwahahahaha *blush blush* and you know what else? they said you can search for his number or something.. does anyone know what his number is? hahahaha.. i'm such a stalker.. *has a seizure due to excitement*

hahahah.. "hyesung's lover" is hilarious.. bwaaa~~~ i can't calm down *jumps around*

[ahem, sorry for the spastic post.. i don't even know if i make sense at all..]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eric's making his own entertainment company [the name is kinda cheesy though, top class entertainment.. hahahaha.. should make it nutzie entertainment instead =p] and listed on the army..

Ditto. I thought that was a cheesy name as well. But, come to think of it, they like to have adjectives..........for example,

dear old GOOD entertainment....oh boy. And now they are not only GOOD, they are TOP CLASS too. How cheesy can they get after this? EXCELLENT entertainment? Faint....

Guest chopsticksandspoon

krizza refuses to believe that DONGWAN will be seen half neeekid in the 5th episode.

NO NO NO.

:ph34r:

joyce, please tell me, it's not true....

cause if it is.....

*clears schedule on airing day*

*buys popcorn and soda*

*opens tvants early*

*gets recording camera ready*

*waits for the show to start*

*then drool*

ah, i've been skimming lately. why?

why?

why?

but i did read the news... and the personal replies... hehe. :sweatingbullets:

BUT am not yet replying with my comeback reply....!

although, i want to share to you guys some icons i did that are not part of PROJECT ORANGE ^^

36 MINBONG ICONS

i thought that xtine, lynda, marian, michelle, amy and all you MINU lovers out there might want to see them :P

actually, i was thinking of xtine and lynda while making them. hehe... and how they always takes minu away from me <_<

nat, i like cheese. so it's okay.

also, i did read ginnie's comment...

about good, top class, excellent....

why not name it THE PERFECTLY WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY OWNED BY THE PERFECTLY SMEXXY ERIC MUN ? :lol:

OH AND YEAH,

krizza MISSES YOU ALL!~

*hugs to the family*

EDIT:

another xtine post. :mellow:

Guest sunnydays.

He created his own company. GOOD contributes in it as well.

That's what I understood from the news.

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

ERIIIICCCCC

NOOOOOOO

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE. T______T;;

Well... I guess it's good that he's serving his country. Awww, our Eric, so grownupp. =X Haha~~ & OMGG 9TH JIB??! HELL YESSSS WOO HOOO that is wonderful newwws. (: I can't wait, OMG. I hope Shinhwa will "go out with a bang"... well, they're not really gonna go out, they're just gonna be... on pause, because of the military stuff. *sigh* I'm gonna miss them so much, especially Eric... oh Ericc<3 But thanks so much for the news. We will continue to support Eric all the way. ^___^<3

Haha yeah..I can't picture that either. I'm happy for him too and I'm pretty sure his acting improved big time. I've watched a bit of Parachuting Agent on youtube..but am going to buy it instead. I guess you can tell in a way LOL..hehe, I'm writing a new Shinhwa fanfic and everyone will HAVE to picture the Shinhwa members not like themselves heheh...well, some are just like their real selves, and some are completely different..

How sad but SHINHWA 9TH?! I am so excited for that and hope it does happen. I don't want him to do the military service now..but if he has to anyway, might as well do it and get it over and done with. Eric<3 I love him so much. And that picture of him is SO good. I can't wait until he successfully finishes everything, does his service, and COMES BACK!

angel2nyt, Wow, the graphics are so nice..and the last one with DongWan..WOW. I bet krizza's gonna go crazy LOL.

:)VIETGIRL604

Awww yayy, Shinhwa fanfic. (: Haha that's cool, I can't wait to read it. ^__^ Yeahh, Eric's come back & the other Shinhwa members' too... OMGG I can imagine it... they're all back from the army, & they'll dominate once again. >:] HAHAHA!~

oh yes the banana song!!! i love hyesung and eric in there (: thats how i actually liked ricsung (:

risung forever!!

ahah yah i don't know why i don't YEH, theres just something. probably because she likes eric, and eric is my favorite (:

yah soo probably thats wehre the hatred comes in!

eric kiss was akward, but beautiful in some way. his kiss was like.....soo him. like its hard to explain..umm his kiss was a kiss that would totally come from an eric. you know?? like i wouldn't imagine dongwan to kiss like that. or andy (ahahah andy kissing a girl)

goodness eric was pretty weird looking during super rookie, i really disliked his hair and stuff, but he acted soo cute in the drama.

i love angel!!!

goodness i knew eric before shinhwa too, from hyori's anymotion, goodness we have mch in common!!

eric having own company??? this is surpising news (:

i'm happy for him, he is doing soo well with everything right now!!

i don't want andy to leave inkagyo?? i dont' know how to spell it...

maybe he could work at eric's company after it (: just an idea.

*sigh* we have about 11 months with eric then?? thats a pretty long time, but not enough..

yes lets support our boys before they leave (:

you can feel it?? me too (:

ahahah

i miss them too. whenever i listen to angel or first love, i start tearing up, cause it makes me think of them gone.....but they are not (: eheheh

hyesungs voice!!! minwoo's voice and dancing!!! junjin fatter?? i like his body right now!! very hot (:

dongwan good looking as always. our little andy cute baby (;

eric doing soo well right now (: keep up the good work eric!

what???? its offical???? that there is gonna be a ninth album!!??!!!

i'm ssoo happy, this just made my day...no my life (:

shinhwa forever.

goodness dec. thats a long time, but i can wait...anything for shinwha (:

shinhwa forever

Woww, we do have a lot of in common~! Hahaha, that's great. =D Yeahh, in Xman, when she started like... hitting on him (well, not really, they were just playing Dangyunaji... XD;; ) I got so mad. U__U LOLOL. Yay, a fellow Eric-person! :D Hahah, I understand about the Eric kiss. That's a good point, it's sooo an "Eric kiss." LOL darn, that's a pretty special kiss. =X HAHA his Super Rookie hair! OMG, the first episode, I wanted to chop it off soooo bad... but as the series progressed, I got used to it, & his hair fit his character anyway. (: Ahh~~ haha the banana song. XD;; In the clip, I love the part where Eric gets all serious & does his sexy talk... "I'll never... love a banana again...." LOLOLOL it made me crack up sooo much. XD; <3

wut the duceee. when i frsit quoted u, i thoguth you were linh. LOl!

anyways.. nope. RICWOODONG.

what r u talkin about? i ALREADY kissed all 6 LOL LOL. :P

rofll. i culd be pretty lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i sometimes dont even want to scroll down a page LOL =P

eric going to the army in 08? T__T

WUT ABOUT OUR OTHER BOYS!?

i cant wait for their 9tha nd their 10th and their etc etc etc.

NO NO NO. T___T;; Eric. ERIC. RICRICRIC. >:T *shovessss* LOL. You kissed all 6? Well... i've... ... you know. (; HAHAHAHAHA *coughhh* u__u;; LOLOL not wanting to scroll down the page?? duuuude. That is... lazy. u__u HAHAHA. O_O Eric is going to army NEXT year? Not this year? O__O Aiiaahh, so confusing. Well, I hope next year, or neverrr I don't want him to go. Or any of the other Shinhwa boys. =\

36 MINBONG ICONS

i thought that xtine, lynda, marian, michelle, amy and all you MINU lovers out there might want to see them :P

actually, i was thinking of xtine and lynda while making them. hehe... and how they always takes minu away from me <_<

hahaha Krizza, I'm making icons that are not part of P.O. too. ^^; But OMGG your Minbong icons are so freaking sexxy. T___T;; You're too talented. <3 I commented on your thread thoughh (;

Guest krazie4adream

ahh..i'm soo tired right now..but since i said i'll post more in this thread...imma try !!!!

oh i finally watched the winter story mv!!!!!

i really like it!! brings back soo many memories of them......

i hope their ablums/dramas are doing well.......

is dongwan's drama getting high ratings?????

i haven't really seen him act cuz i didn't watch Spin Kick

i think Minwoo's acting is alright...from Nonstop5 and Wontak Angel

and of coz Eric does a great job.......

and Andy is pretty alright too!!

i think Junjin can act pretty EVIL!!! hahaha...from Let's go to the Beach..he made me sorta think he's evil!!!

since he DOES have the MOST KILLER LOOK/glance?? iono how u would describe it in english [some xman ep.]

and Hyesung.....wellz ............he has the BEST VOICE!!!!!!! so makes up for all of it

ughh..i hate news about the army enlistment!!! <--but thanks for posting it!! hahaa

it just makes me sad.... that's all.....

why do they do this??? sniff sniff

no COMPLETE shinhwa for 2 years <--although i noe they are not going NOW

but stillll.......

haha..hyesung will always be here (cuz of his knee??? lol..bad thing/good thing)

imma start to TRY to post in here more often...it seems a lito quite lately....

BRING BACK THE SHINHWA WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s~ can't wait til their 9th album!

doesn't everyone.....

two years?? i don't know if i can live without shinhwa for that long...

but just imagine how happy we are gonna be when they get out of the army (:

wow i know i'm gonna have a big smile on my face and maybe tear up a bit (:

oh my i forgot that hyesung had knee promblems (: ahah yes he will stay with us forever!! and ever

ninth album!!!

wut the duceee. when i frsit quoted u, i thoguth you were linh. LOl!

anyways.. nope. RICWOODONG.

what r u talkin about? i ALREADY kissed all 6 LOL LOL. :P

rofll. i culd be pretty lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i sometimes dont even want to scroll down a page LOL =P

eric going to the army in 08? T__T

WUT ABOUT OUR OTHER BOYS!?

i cant wait for their 9tha nd their 10th and their etc etc etc.

10th album??? goodness my week keeps on getting better and better (:

31/1 [news] hot news, who is hyesung's lover?

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

everyone is very interested in the topic "Shin Hyesung's lover", which gathered many clues.

from the 29th onwards, "Shin Hyesung's lover" this wordsearch has become the hot talk online, arousing curiosity.

ung's lover, that has attracted so much attention? after confiming the results, "Shin Hyesung's lover" said that returning will be hyesung singing "lover."

the ALL STAR album that s released on the 2/1 has Shin Hyesung's song "lover" recorded in it. being on close terms with the composer, it is natural and kind that his song is recorded in it.

from the start till the end, the case "Shin Hyesung's love" could be used to gauge the fans' care and concern for hyesung.

ever since going solo since 2005, Shin Hyesung was not known of having a comeback, fans were also concerned about this. maybe it was because of this, no matter which single he released, be it Winter Story's duet with Lyn "Love.. after" or other duets, they all sold well.

also, goodemg expressed that Shin Hyesung will release his 2nd album in march, and starts his activities prior to that.

-----------

[scans] 31/1 Dongwan - SBS Drama 'Person I Love' OST Jacket Photos

goodness you scared me. i though shin hyesung had a girlfriend! but thank goodness he doesn't (:

ahaha i have promblems sharing shinhwa boys (:

hmm still havne't been able to to watch dongwan's drama. it looks quite intersting though, dongwan cheating (: ahahah

I LOVE SHINHWA! ESPECIALLY DONGWAN AND MINWOO. BOTH ARE FUNNIE AND HELLA SEXY. I LIKE JUJIN AND ANDY A LOT TOO BUT ERIC I'M JUST GETTING USED TO HIM.

BUT YEAH...SHINHWA IS NO DOUBT A GREAT GROUP. ALL VERY TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAY. GO SHINHWA, MAY YOU GUYS BE TOGETHER FOR MORE YEARS TO COME! :rolleyes:

yah shinhwa is teh best group (:

minwoo is hot, eric is like manly, andy is cute, hyesung is beautiful, dongwan is handsome, and junjin is sexy.

thats how i like to categorize them as (:

ERIIIICCCCC

NOOOOOOO

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE. T______T;;

Woww, we do have a lot of in common~! Hahaha, that's great. =D Yeahh, in Xman, when she started like... hitting on him (well, not really, they were just playing Dangyunaji... XD;; ) I got so mad. U__U LOLOL. Yay, a fellow Eric-person! :D Hahah, I understand about the Eric kiss. That's a good point, it's sooo an "Eric kiss." LOL darn, that's a pretty special kiss. =X HAHA his Super Rookie hair! OMG, the first episode, I wanted to chop it off soooo bad... but as the series progressed, I got used to it, & his hair fit his character anyway. (: Ahh~~ haha the banana song. XD;; In the clip, I love the part where Eric gets all serious & does his sexy talk... "I'll never... love a banana again...." LOLOLOL it made me crack up sooo much. XD; <3

ahah i wish i could follow eric to the army (: ahah they probably won't let me hehe

goodness agree with you again (:

i like the part when eric goes "banANNAAAA" and throws his fist up (: ahah soo cute (:

hey guys i waas watching a so jisub movie called "can't live without robbery" and the main characters daughter is a shinhwa fan!!!!

and its really funny because she....no i won't tell just watch the movie (:

im soo happy today cuz its my birthday today ^^ :D hehe so i wanna spread the hyperness haha XD is that even a word? O.o -opens dictionary and closes- anyways

eric nuuuu he's gona leave us wahhh!!!! :( -sniffle-

if it was a year i would be okay but i mean 2 years!! do they sometimes get to come and see us fans or something during the army thing? omg and he makes his own company?! ahhh hes gonna be so rich -____-

krizza ooo thanks for telling us ^^ ill look at them later lolz i havent even finished my hw yet xD and yes i cant imagine our dongwannie being naked in the drama :P

I LOVE SHINHWA! ESPECIALLY DONGWAN AND MINWOO. BOTH ARE FUNNIE AND HELLA SEXY. I LIKE JUJIN AND ANDY A LOT TOO BUT ERIC I'M JUST GETTING USED TO HIM.

BUT YEAH...SHINHWA IS NO DOUBT A GREAT GROUP. ALL VERY TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAY. GO SHINHWA, MAY YOU GUYS BE TOGETHER FOR MORE YEARS TO COME!

yes i totaly agree shinhwa is like the best group ever and you explained everything i would say except about u like junjin and andy alot blah blah lol XD i like andy and eric together haha i dont think i have a fav. in shinhwa anymore but i really love andy =P

Guest lokeyee

Do not hotlink the pic.

May bring the news out will full credits only. TQ.

[02/01]Andy, Quit MBC "Golden Fishery"

20070131150408.jpg

Male group shinhwa member Andy (26) on february 7th as his official resignation, quiting MBC entertainment show "Golden Fishery".

"Golden Fishery" PD ImJungAh said "Due to his personal reason, Andy will quit, we wont be inviting a new member to join the programme, YuSeYun who who appeard in the begginin of january will become the fix appearance member."

Last year early novermber started with KimSungJu, KangHoDong, LeeJiHoon and so on appearance in the Golden Fishery with Andy, on the 28th shooting will be a special episod.

Andy's management company expresses his later on schedule "in the future Adny will focus and appeard more in his acting industry."

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA

From===> http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2003

Guest vietgirl604

you're not even related!!!!!!! therefore that means.........u know what! LOL

Yeah we are! :P And shut up DV, don't make me tell all the Shinhwa sisters and Mommie about ..what we discussed.

BUT YEAH...SHINHWA IS NO DOUBT A GREAT GROUP. ALL VERY TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAY. GO SHINHWA, MAY YOU GUYS BE TOGETHER FOR MORE YEARS TO COME! :rolleyes:

You didn't mention HYESUNG. But yes, they're a great group.

but as i was reading the 2nd news, i didn't feel sad he was gonna leave for army soon.. i guess because i thought it was gonna be sooner, but now that they're delaying it, i guess it's good news =D and besides, he's studying for masters!! *yum yum~~* my mommy would be so proud of her future son-in-law.. bwahahahaha *blush blush* and you know what else? they said you can search for his number or something.. does anyone know what his number is? hahahaha.. i'm such a stalker.. *has a seizure due to excitement*

You can get his number?!?!? If you find it, TELL ME. LOL that would be hella awesome.

36 MINBONG ICONS

EDIT:

Haha wow, they're all so nice. I commented on the thread and hehe, thinking of MOI?! We don't take MinWoo away from you..you know what I said about 1st favorite..it's only FAIR. Like nat, riz, ..and whoever that likes ERic the most, I wouldn't mind them saying he's THEIRS because he's my 2nd. hehe..now that's fair.

Awww yayy, Shinhwa fanfic. (: Haha that's cool, I can't wait to read it.

Hehe, well I can't wait to post it..but it'll probably be in a few months..or in the Summer. BUT, Eric plays a big role..well, I'm trying to get all of them to..but Eric's certainly going to play a big role.

ahh..i'm soo tired right now..but since i said i'll post more in this thread...imma try !!!!

oh i finally watched the winter story mv!!!!!

i really like it!! brings back soo many memories of them......

i hope their ablums/dramas are doing well.......

is dongwan's drama getting high ratings?????

i haven't really seen him act cuz i didn't watch Spin Kick

i think Minwoo's acting is alright...from Nonstop5 and Wontak Angel

and of coz Eric does a great job.......

and Andy is pretty alright too!!

i think Junjin can act pretty EVIL!!! hahaha...from Let's go to the Beach..he made me sorta think he's evil!!!

since he DOES have the MOST KILLER LOOK/glance?? iono how u would describe it in english [some xman ep.]

and Hyesung.....wellz ............he has the BEST VOICE!!!!!!! so makes up for all of it

I've never seen Andy and MinWoo like ACT ACT. But I think Eric is a fantastic actor and JunJin was really good in Nine Tailed Fox. They're all so beautiful and talented hehe.

im soo happy today cuz its my birthday today ^^ :D hehe so i wanna spread the hyperness haha XD is that even a word? O.o -opens dictionary and closes- anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

:)VIETGIRL604

what's wrong with andy? he's like, quitting everything.. and before you know it, he's quitting xman too *touch wood, please not that onee*

is he going to come up with something special or something? i've got a feeling he's planning to do something.. but what?

by the way..

strawberry16 - happy birthday!! i hope you had a shinhwaful day!!

Guest Sakurasdr3am

Hi Jenny!

Mines is Linh. And WELCOME TO THE THREAD!

Dongwans solo is coming out in may x)

asdajkd *excited*

Hi Linh!! Thanks for the welcome!!! :D

Hi jenny, im a guy btw and my name is DV.

Hey DV!! i think it's awesome that ur a guy in this thread, hehe :lol:

NO WAY!!!! ERIC IN THE ARMY :crazy: those words just make me sad :( well and his company TOP CLASS haha that's sounds awesome but still knowing one of the group members leaving for the army just breaks my heart :tears:

what's wrong with andy? he's like, quitting everything.. and before you know it, he's quitting xman too *touch wood, please not that onee*

is he going to come up with something special or something? i've got a feeling he's planning to do something.. but what?

hehe..Nothing's wrong with Andy. I suppose he has big projects up his sleeve.

I am curious what he wants with his career. Does he want to be an entertainer be in skits, variety shows to entertain and make funny appearances? Does he want to be an actor? Does he want to be a singer? Does he want to be a MC?

I am not sure which direction he is heading to...at one time, it looks like he wants to be an entertainer.

Guest angel2nyt

31/1 [news] hot news, who is hyesung's lover?

would it be so much better if hyesung's album comes out in march 15..

my birthday

hahaha

Guest pharmer

Male group shinhwa member Andy (26) on february 7th as his official resignation, quiting MBC entertainment show "Golden Fishery".

Andy's management company expresses his later on schedule "in the future Adny will focus and appeard more in his acting industry."

thanks for the news!!! even thou i'm bummed that he's quiting goldfish (truly a hilarious show) i'm super excited that he's pursuing acting. Yes!!!! drama from andy too would be super awesome. hopefully he gets a bigger role than in lover's in prague.

Shinhwa ipod: i want one!!! it looks pretty cool and their siggies in the back! wonder if they sell to USA ppl?...and the ipod kinda reminds me of the manga "Bleach." :)

Guest angel2nyt

krizza refuses to believe that DONGWAN will be seen half neeekid in the 5th episode.

NO NO NO.

yes deary its true

he was halfnaked

Do not hotlink the pic.

i heard andy was getting great drama offers even as early as last year.. im really hoping it will be a good one(the one he chooses i mean)

Guest Jin4ever

i have this feeling too.. andy big project are coming soon since he quit so many shows lately...i wish him the best for his future projects.

He created his own company. GOOD contributes in it as well.

That's what I understood from the news.

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

Male group Shinhwa's Eric has been appointed his military enlistment date.

According to the Military Administration, Eric has been given the coming 3rd of December as his enlistment date.

If Eric enters conscription as planned, he will complete a 5 week basic soldier training and then carry out a normal 2 year long military service.

According to Shinhwa's management Good EMG however, Eric's conscription is expected to be delayed till next year.

A source from Good EMG revealed, "Eric will be engaging in acting activities in the first half of the year and in the second half will join the Shinhwa members and plan to announce a 9th album. Eric will also carry out overseas schedules as a Shinhwa member at the end of the year."

Eric's management 'Top Class Entertainment' revealed, "When Eric's social security number is searched on the Military Administration internet homepage, it says he is subject to conscription for December 3rd but we have not yet received an enlistment notice. Schedules for Shinhwa's 9th album releasing this year as well as drama and movie schedules have already been made and as Eric has not yet concluded his postgraduate studies, we have unavoidably delayed his conscription one more time. However as his age has already reached the limit, he will definitely enter military service in 2008."

Eric is subject to military conscription after giving up his American Denizenship in 2003 and is currently studying for his Masters degree in Theatre and Visual at Dongguk University.

In the meantime, Eric established his personal management Top Class Entertainment on the 31st and is planning to begin filming for new MBC weekend drama 'Que Sera Sera' on the 2nd of February.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

nb. please credit properly.

orenji's comments:

hope they do not delay too much further and dates for the other members are made soon too..

no doubt many opposing, edited, similiar or opinionated news will spring forth now

Ginnie's comments:

Whatever will be, will be...borrowing from "Que Sera Sera" series title.

There is still the entire 2007 to look forward to.

Let's put our best support forward for the boys in year 2007!

9TH ABLUM HERE WE COME!! :lol:

can't wait!

but then im gonna be missing eric too T_T

NO NO NO.

cause if it is.....

*clears schedule on airing day*

*buys popcorn and soda*

*opens tvants early*

*gets recording camera ready*

*waits for the show to start*

*then drool*

ah, i've been skimming lately. why?

why?

why?

but i did read the news... and the personal replies... hehe. :sweatingbullets:

BUT am not yet replying with my comeback reply....!

although, i want to share to you guys some icons i did that are not part of PROJECT ORANGE ^^

36 MINBONG ICONS

nat, i like cheese. so it's okay.

also, i did read ginnie's comment...

about good, top class, excellent....

why not name it THE PERFECTLY WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY OWNED BY THE PERFECTLY SMEXXY ERIC MUN ? :lol:

OH AND YEAH,

krizza MISSES YOU ALL!~

*hugs to the family*

EDIT:

ahhh those minbong icons are so hot! xD

minu32.png

:w00t:

eric nuuuu he's gona leave us wahhh!!!! :( -sniffle-

if it was a year i would be okay but i mean 2 years!! do they sometimes get to come and see us fans or something during the army thing? omg and he makes his own company?! ahhh hes gonna be so rich -____-

krizza ooo thanks for telling us ^^ ill look at them later lolz i havent even finished my hw yet xD and yes i cant imagine our dongwannie being naked in the drama :P

yes i totaly agree shinhwa is like the best group ever and you explained everything i would say except about u like junjin and andy alot blah blah lol XD i like andy and eric together haha i dont think i have a fav. in shinhwa anymore but i really love andy =P

i knew it was someone's birthday today...cause i remember reading it here..haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BEST WISHES~ ;)

Do not hotlink the pic.

"Golden Fishery" PD ImJungAh said "Due to his personal reason, Andy will quit, we wont be inviting a new member to join the programme, YuSeYun who who appeard in the begginin of january will become the fix appearance member."

Last year early novermber started with KimSungJu, KangHoDong, LeeJiHoon and so on appearance in the Golden Fishery with Andy, on the 28th shooting will be a special episod.

Credits to:

Source:oceans

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans:amane@mySHINHWA

From===> http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA/inde...?showtopic=2003

i wonder what andy's up too... =\

a drama perhaps?

Archived