[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

[Aud] Hyesung 2nd album song "Lover" Preview [+YS]

CLICK to download ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=624.0

Credits : prizzy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

i cant keep on thinking that this song's melody especially the intro is so familiar.. and from what ive read its not a remake.. but its too familiar... the intro.. i think my head will hurt from trying to find out why its so familiar..

He created his own company. GOOD contributes in it as well.

That's what I understood from the news.

Shinhwa Eric, Army Enlistment Date to be 2008

its so nice to know that eric is taking up masters degree, also dongwan..

gosh they find time to study, even with their hectic scheds

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krazie4adream

WHOOT! SHINHWA IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!@!

i FEel it!!!!!

Hyesung with his solo.....!!!! yay!! very very excited!

Minwoo with is single???

Dongwan with his DRAMA and solo album??

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i must say...i WANT THAT iPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and........their winterstory album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff...

i miss them!!!

i miss hearing hyesung's voice!!

and seeing minwoo's face!!!

and JUNJIN should get fatter!!! sniff sniff

Dongwan seems stressed but always happy...or seems so..

can't wait to see hyesung's new body/look/image

and ERIC...did he finally grow out his hair????

anyone have recent pictures of them????

Guest s3xyminwoo

Thank you for answering my question (:

---

Oooh, a 9th album this year?! Yay!

Looking forward to it.

I'm glad to know that he will be going to the army next year, not this year

Guest dongwangirl

If I'm not wrong...Shinhwa is making a "Winter Story 06-07" album...not that I can buy anyway...look at my age...my mom doesn't give me any freedom at all...

Guest vietgirl604

Thank you for answering my question (:

---

Oooh, a 9th album this year?! Yay!

Looking forward to it.

I'm glad to know that he will be going to the army next year, not this year

Isn't it Dec of 07..? Or is it Dec of 08..? I'm kinda confused on that lols..but HOPEFULLY it's Dec 08..or 07 cause I'm going to be to Korea in 2010 or 2008 and ERIC HAS TO BE THERE for a concert or something lols.

Ahh, I can't wait until everything they're doing is complete and a success.

:)VIETGIRL604

CLICK to download ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=624.0

Credits : prizzy @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

thank you soo much (:

goodness i missed that voice of his (:

thanks for the link to sungie's latest song!

i cant wait for his 2nd solo album!

me too! i hope its as good as his first one.

the first one was really good, like really really good.

so i'm excpeting a lot from this second one (:

YEA hyesung! ^^

anywayz..

ANDY PIC collection as uploaded by yours truly:)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4823483

gifs next!

oh yea, and i first heard 'perfect man' and i LOVED IT!

the way i got to know shinhwa is not bcos of their looks OR their song...kinda haha

eileen[square-boxes] and my other classmates had this odd sudden fever over shinhwa and they were excitedly trying to get me to look at them. i was EXTREMELY disinterested and even told them that shinhwa is ugly..haha

then they forced me to watch the coke commercial and i was like 'so what' altho they were all screaming 'CUTE~!!'

so well it took me some time b4 i started liking them :P

it was bcos of ONE SONG that marked the turning pt and that made me decide they were something special^^

i watched the 'banana' clip where eric and hyesung sang the RETARDEDLY FUNNY banana song and i was completely bowled over by their oddness haha...then i watched clips and listened to their songs and here i am....

and somehow minwoo bcame my ultimate fave while eric was and still is my ultimate dream guy ;)

yayyy andy gifs!!! i've recently been getting really into andy adn his cuteness!!! its soo enchanting (:

ahah yah ithough shinhwa was like uggg and not special, but now goodness they take over my life!! i'm soo gald i got into them.

oh yes the banana song!!! i love hyesung and eric in there (: thats how i actually liked ricsung (:

risung forever!!

Hahaha yeahh, definately... remember those pictures where he has that paint on his face... he looked so young there (well, because he WAS young... XD;; ), but definately hott & cute. (: Yeahhh, Eric looks great with or without hair. =D Hahaha you don't like YEH? Mmm, that's weird, cuz there's something about her I don't like. I don't know what it is though... XD; Haha, Eric's kiss scene in that MV was FREAKING CRAZYYY. O__O It was awkward, in the sense that they were going at it like... whoaaaa. O__O It was hottt though... so passionate... so... I don' tknow. LOL. (:

Hahaha, I can't imagine Hyesung or Andy kissing someone so... "passionately" though. XD;; They're just too cute, imo. :rolleyes: Hahaha, yeah... Eric & PSY... but, i'm glad that Eric is happy with her. ^___^ Yeah, he IS hot with buzz cuts... puahaha ~~ Definately, Eric was the best actor in there. (; I hope he has improved majorly, I haven't watched Parachutist Agent, but I'm about to start watching it in a bit (hopefully). Well, sometimes you can tell if someone's a good kisser by looking... like, how their body language is... LOL I don't know.. XD;; But if the kiss looks hot, then most likely the kissers are good kissers. (; haha XD;

LMAO yeah, he looks great either way. (; Super Rookie WAS really awesome... those funny parts, I burst out laughing... my gosh, Eric <3 haha =D LOL nerds at your school... don't worry, same here XD;

then I listened to "Angel", which TOTALLY blew me away... it really showed their talents, & the vocals were amazing, & the song itself is wonderful... gives me goosbumps everytime i listen to it. =D So I started looking up their different songs & MVs & then I became attracted to them & BAM. Here we are. XD;; I actually knew Eric before I knew Shinhwa, from his song with Hyori, "Anymotion"... I thought he has a very sexxy voice & is a good dancer in the MV & is hott. 8D

OMGGG I WANNA WORK FOR ERIC. 8D Hahaha, wowww, whatta man, owning his own company now... he's going to the top, baby. (; tee hee<3

Awww... Andy's leaving Ingyako? =X What's he gonna do nowww? He's still gonna show up on game shows though, right? ^^;;

Shinhwa thread now LOL. We can always just refer to that... XD;; but i'll start becoming active again once school ends, I promise. (:

ahah yah i don't know why i don't YEH, theres just something. probably because she likes eric, and eric is my favorite (:

yah soo probably thats wehre the hatred comes in!

eric kiss was akward, but beautiful in some way. his kiss was like.....soo him. like its hard to explain..umm his kiss was a kiss that would totally come from an eric. you know?? like i wouldn't imagine dongwan to kiss like that. or andy (ahahah andy kissing a girl)

goodness eric was pretty weird looking during super rookie, i really disliked his hair and stuff, but he acted soo cute in the drama.

i love angel!!!

goodness i knew eric before shinhwa too, from hyori's anymotion, goodness we have mch in common!!

eric having own company??? this is surpising news (:

i'm happy for him, he is doing soo well with everything right now!!

i don't want andy to leave inkagyo?? i dont' know how to spell it...

maybe he could work at eric's company after it (: just an idea.

Male group Shinhwa's Eric has been appointed his military enlistment date.

According to the Military Administration, Eric has been given the coming 3rd of December as his enlistment date.

If Eric enters conscription as planned, he will complete a 5 week basic soldier training and then carry out a normal 2 year long military service.

According to Shinhwa's management Good EMG however, Eric's conscription is expected to be delayed till next year.

A source from Good EMG revealed, "Eric will be engaging in acting activities in the first half of the year and in the second half will join the Shinhwa members and plan to announce a 9th album. Eric will also carry out overseas schedules as a Shinhwa member at the end of the year."

Eric's management 'Top Class Entertainment' revealed, "When Eric's social security number is searched on the Military Administration internet homepage, it says he is subject to conscription for December 3rd but we have not yet received an enlistment notice. Schedules for Shinhwa's 9th album releasing this year as well as drama and movie schedules have already been made and as Eric has not yet concluded his postgraduate studies, we have unavoidably delayed his conscription one more time. However as his age has already reached the limit, he will definitely enter military service in 2008."

Eric is subject to military conscription after giving up his American Denizenship in 2003 and is currently studying for his Masters degree in Theatre and Visual at Dongguk University.

In the meantime, Eric established his personal management Top Class Entertainment on the 31st and is planning to begin filming for new MBC weekend drama 'Que Sera Sera' on the 2nd of February.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

nb. please credit properly.

orenji's comments:

hope they do not delay too much further and dates for the other members are made soon too..

no doubt many opposing, edited, similiar or opinionated news will spring forth now

Ginnie's comments:

Whatever will be, will be...borrowing from "Que Sera Sera" series title.

There is still the entire 2007 to look forward to.

Let's put our best support forward for the boys in year 2007!

*sigh* we have about 11 months with eric then?? thats a pretty long time, but not enough..

yes lets support our boys before they leave (:

WHOOT! SHINHWA IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!@!

i FEel it!!!!!

Hyesung with his solo.....!!!! yay!! very very excited!

Minwoo with is single???

Dongwan with his DRAMA and solo album??

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i must say...i WANT THAT iPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and........their winterstory album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sniff sniff...

i miss them!!!

i miss hearing hyesung's voice!!

and seeing minwoo's face!!!

and JUNJIN should get fatter!!! sniff sniff

Dongwan seems stressed but always happy...or seems so..

can't wait to see hyesung's new body/look/image

and ERIC...did he finally grow out his hair????

anyone have recent pictures of them????

you can feel it?? me too (:

ahahah

i miss them too. whenever i listen to angel or first love, i start tearing up, cause it makes me think of them gone.....but they are not (: eheheh

hyesungs voice!!! minwoo's voice and dancing!!! junjin fatter?? i like his body right now!! very hot (:

dongwan good looking as always. our little andy cute baby (;

eric doing soo well right now (: keep up the good work eric!

Isn't it Dec of 07..? Or is it Dec of 08..? I'm kinda confused on that lols..but HOPEFULLY it's Dec 08..or 07 cause I'm going to be to Korea in 2010 or 2008 and ERIC HAS TO BE THERE for a concert or something lols.

Ahh, I can't wait until everything they're doing is complete and a success.

:)VIETGIRL604

what???? its offical???? that there is gonna be a ninth album!!??!!!

i'm ssoo happy, this just made my day...no my life (:

shinhwa forever.

goodness dec. thats a long time, but i can wait...anything for shinwha (:

shinhwa forever

Guest theLEGEND

First thing that I want to say after I read those news and updates: I WANT THAT FREAKIN SHINHWA IPOD!!! Is that up for sale or it doesn't even exist?? <_<

Thank you so much for sharing Hyesung's new song "Lover" >> Have you guys listened to it? It's a very lovely song.. <3 *Just a head up, this song is from JYS All Star Project Album featuring Various Artistes like SG Wannabe, SeeYa. U;Nee etc which Hyesung has participated and NOT from Hyesung's 2nd Album*

:w00t: Eric is creating his own management company? He's sure one of the richest actor out there :P So.. it's been decided that Eric is going to be enlisted next year, how about the others?? I hope some of them are going together and not alone.

YAY!! My eyes aren't playing tricks with me. I see 9th album!!! OMG.. I'm so freakin happy right now~ I can't wait for it to be released.. =D

angel2nyt: Thank you so much for sharing those PS works. They are so awesome! :)

Thank you so much for those of you who have shared updated news & pictures :)

One question though, what's the different between Shinhwa's 8th album normal and special edition? I know that a DVD + Midnight Girl (Ballad Ver) and Throw My Fist (Solid Groove Mix Ver) are included in the special edition. Besides that, anymore differences??

Guest krazie4adream

ughh..i hate news about the army enlistment!!! <--but thanks for posting it!! hahaa

it just makes me sad.... that's all.....

why do they do this??? sniff sniff

no COMPLETE shinhwa for 2 years <--although i noe they are not going NOW

but stillll.......

haha..hyesung will always be here (cuz of his knee??? lol..bad thing/good thing)

imma start to TRY to post in here more often...it seems a lito quite lately....

BRING BACK THE SHINHWA WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s~ can't wait til their 9th album!

what?! 9th album?!

wow! that would be awesome!!

though will they go to the army first before doing the album or the othey way around??

argh! just thinking that they'll go to the army for 2 years makes me sad..

and about sungie's 2nd album..

yippie!

i want one!! i gotta buy!!

U__U;; omg. The limit is 2, KTHNX. =O Hahaha~~~ Boy, wouldn't you like to kiss all of the Shinhwa members... :rolleyes: Hahaha, I WOULD, ESPECIALLY ERIC. 8D Hahahaha!! It will definately boost your determination. U__U;; No one can be as lazy as Kang Ho. LOLOL. OMGGG HIS BROTHER, MIN, IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. XD;; My friend can do that thing he does with his greasy hair... where he like, flattens his bangs... it's soooo creepy & nasty, but it's so funny. (: Hahaha. What episode are you on?

wut the duceee. when i frsit quoted u, i thoguth you were linh. LOl!

anyways.. nope. RICWOODONG.

what r u talkin about? i ALREADY kissed all 6 LOL LOL. :P

rofll. i culd be pretty lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i sometimes dont even want to scroll down a page LOL =P

eric going to the army in 08? T__T

WUT ABOUT OUR OTHER BOYS!?

i cant wait for their 9tha nd their 10th and their etc etc etc.

Guest vignette

I'm now listening to the song on repeat mode for 30 minutes now. It's beautiful and it just convinced me to buy the All Stars Project album too.

One question though, what's the different between Shinhwa's 8th album normal and special edition? I know that a DVD + Midnight Girl (Ballad Ver) and Throw My Fist (Solid Groove Mix Ver) are included in the special edition. Besides that, anymore differences??

mj, the special edition has a dvd that includes clips from their recording and photoshoot of their album cover both in korea and the Inspiration #1 album

So they will come out with a 9th album and will do a promo tour, wow 2007 seems to be a good one not just for Shinhwa but for us fans too. Imagine all those album promo and guestings in game shows and maybe a concert too.

Guest angelix

31/1 [news] hot news, who is hyesung's lover?

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

200701311609085560cn4.jpg

everyone is very interested in the topic "Shin Hyesung's lover", which gathered many clues.

from the 29th onwards, "Shin Hyesung's lover" this wordsearch has become the hot talk online, arousing curiosity.

ung's lover, that has attracted so much attention? after confiming the results, "Shin Hyesung's lover" said that returning will be hyesung singing "lover."

the ALL STAR album that s released on the 2/1 has Shin Hyesung's song "lover" recorded in it. being on close terms with the composer, it is natural and kind that his song is recorded in it.

from the start till the end, the case "Shin Hyesung's love" could be used to gauge the fans' care and concern for hyesung.

ever since going solo since 2005, Shin Hyesung was not known of having a comeback, fans were also concerned about this. maybe it was because of this, no matter which single he released, be it Winter Story's duet with Lyn "Love.. after" or other duets, they all sold well.

also, goodemg expressed that Shin Hyesung will release his 2nd album in march, and starts his activities prior to that.

credits// daum + 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang,net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=634.0

-----------

[scans] 31/1 Dongwan - SBS Drama 'Person I Love' OST Jacket Photos

f_117024528i_2584m_cc47b16.jpg

f_117024528i_2584m_f6af698.jpg

f_117024528i_2584m_c1a4bee.jpg

Credits : Egotism + Oceans Six + angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=635.0

Yay Yay.. 9th album! That totally caught my eye and I got excited again. And I started grinning like an idiot in front of my com. I so can't help it. :P

Guest apricot

9th album!!!! *excited* Yay~ at least they are leaving us with something to remember them by.. I know it's not possible but I soooo want to see them again! Before they leave for the army, that is.. I know I will miss them like hell. :tears:

But wth, I know they will always remain in my heart. Shinhwa forever!

Guest poloblue

I just saw in Youtube Dongwan's first day he MC'd for Inkigayo. He sang with his partner as a intro being new MC.

Does anyone know where I can get this clip?

And also, did Andy also do intro like Dongwan on his first day at Inkigayo?

Thank you.

hi MOMMIE!!! do you have the link to dongwan's first day on sbs inkigayo???? i wanna watch!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!

yeah i remember that u reuploaded it? by any chance does it have subs? cuz if u do i would want the link cuz i havent seen it before and i would like to see it ^^

SHINHWA I-POD

OMG i like must get that >.< eee does anyone know where u can get it? limited adition... mm if i could get that in my hands and i could have it i would treasure it sooo much and be sooo careful with it lol ahah XDDD

yeah, im also looking for the subs for that yashimanman episode with wannie and park kyung lim. does n e one have it???

Haha my first saw from them was HEY COME ON! english version though

my top five fav shinhwa songs are now is

1.Perfect Man 2.Weak Man 3.Liar 4.Hero 5.Wedding

My room is filled with shinhwa poster cd and megazines dvds oh god i should take a photo of my wall oneday hhaaha

puahahahahhahahahah!!!!! HI THANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, u are such a fanboy!!! even posters of shinhwa in ur room????? ttyl on msn

Weee! We have another guy in this thread..hehe MY COUSIN.

you're not even related!!!!!!! therefore that means.........u know what! LOL

Guest tvxqsaraeng

okay...MADD stuff going on! wow! NINTH ALBUM?!?!?!?!!? That's really awesome! That means when they come back they'll come back with a bam! TENTH ALBUM! AND also the Winter Story album AND Hyesung's Solo AND Dongwan's drama! OMGoodness i have to start saving up! gah! Wow. Eric's management company sounds awesome. It sounds like its made up of the reliable pple that Eric's been stowing up for the past ten years^^~ And his drama starts tommorrow! Woot! Was it decided that Yoon Eun Hye was to play the lead with him?

P.S-SHINHWA IPOD?!?!?!?!!? WHERE!

Guest lokeyee

[LQ]070123 PS I Love U - Junjin

070123PSILoveU-Junjineverydayjin.jpg

File Name: 070123 PS I Love U - Junjin

File Size: 76.3MB

Credit: Everydayjin + mySHINHWA

[LQ] 070128 Kpop Zone Interview

Junjin070128_k.jpg

Junjin070128_k-1.jpg

File Name: [Junjin]070128 k.pop zone interview

File Size:37.1MB

Credit: 3asian + maimi + mySHINHWA

[MQ] MV - winter story 2006-2007 (cn sub)

BestShinhwaShinhwaMV-winterstory200.jpg

BestShinhwaShinhwaMV-winterstory-1.jpg

File Name: MV - winter story2006-2007

File Size: 40.3MB

Credit: BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

[HQ] 050126 Mnet 2005 Japan Tour News

050126Mnet2005JapanTourNews.jpg

050126Mnet2005JapanTourNews-1.jpg

050126Mnet2005JapanTourNews-2.jpg

File Name: 050126 Mnet 2005 Japan Tour News

File Size: 303.9MB

[MQ] 040917 KBS2 Shinhwa 7th Comeback

Shinhwa040917KBS2Shinhwa7thComeback.jpg

Shinhwa040917KBS2Shinhwa7thComeb-1.jpg

File Name: 040917 KBS2 Shinhwa 7th Comeback

File Size:104.3MB

[HQ] 070129 Solomon

Junjin070129_solomonGH-1.jpg

File Name: [Junjin]070129 Solomon

File Size: 700MB

======> all available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

ahhh! eric's enlistment date is set

im kinda sad..which means other members' enlistment dates will follow :tears:

i hope their 9th album is for real! not postpone till when all of them reunite after the serving the nation..tt'll be a long wait for me

[scans] 31/1 Dongwan - SBS Drama 'Person I Love' OST Jacket Photos

^damn he loooked soooooo goooooood!

anw..i found this vid on youtube..pretty interesting

shinhwa performing in n.korea

the atmosphere is awkward though their performance was dynamic as usual

i mean when shinhwa or any other performers perform on stage back in the south, the audience will be screaming like mad..which SHOULD be the case

looking at the audiences' expressions, i dunno if i should feel sad for them or whatsoever..i mean their expressions,im sorry but pretty pathetic

Guest yooneunhyeaddict

I LOVE SHINHWA! ESPECIALLY DONGWAN AND MINWOO. BOTH ARE FUNNIE AND HELLA SEXY. I LIKE JUJIN AND ANDY A LOT TOO BUT ERIC I'M JUST GETTING USED TO HIM.

BUT YEAH...SHINHWA IS NO DOUBT A GREAT GROUP. ALL VERY TALENTED IN THEIR OWN WAY. GO SHINHWA, MAY YOU GUYS BE TOGETHER FOR MORE YEARS TO COME! :rolleyes:

Archived