[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I didn't get to watch it live but searched CB for the episode 1 but no one has it up yet.

Thank God today is a holiday here in US so I can wait by the computer.

warfg.

no time to make a proper post about all those news....

BUT....

WANNIE'S DRAMA JUST FINISHED!!!!!!!!!

it's first episode.

hehe.

wannie looks SO professional in a suit.

*dies*

but there are still some dorko moments. hehe.. :P

his laugh... so deep....

and him and eun jung holding hands....

*is jealous*

and then that cunning girl.....

GRAWR.

keep your hands off wannie!~

though, who could blame her?

puahahahaha!~

and they showed wan's commercial... lols...

did anyone who watched it here that can understand korean please give me a rough rundown....?

pwease...???

and what the?

A 3RD WINTER STORY?????

yeah, i'm going to be SO BROKE.

but am buying!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the news!!!~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

My my my...CANNOT wait for wannie's full drama to come out! He looks SO good..:wub:

<33 the pictures above!

Thanks for sharing all the GOOD news! :D

-SHINHWA JJANG!!

Guest susymoon

i´m i little confused,in the music THE NAME it´s not junjin singing :blink:

i´m i little confused,in the music THE NAME it´s not junjin singing :blink:
who´s the person singing,and i thought it was in chinese...

Guest kaylah^18

Shinhwa poses for a new transport card

3hj4.jpg

The photographs of Shinhwa will appear on transport cards. This card is a USB key and used to pay public transport fees.

What differentiates this from other transport cards is that users do not need to run to subway stations or bus stops to reload them. They can quietly do it with the use of the Internet. One should connect it to a computer and go to a special Internet site. This new card can be used to travel around Seoul.

According to Good Entertainment, Shinhwa's label, the manufacturer of the transport card decided to put the photographs of the 6 members on the new product because Shinhwa is one of the most famous male group in the country.

Source: KBS World Radio

Credits: Kpopper

i was wandering around youtube and found this clip of shinhwa for their 8th jib hehe eric matrix in slow motion haha this clip is funny xD its always fun to watch clips again of shinhwa ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6znoOB_2gc

hi you guys. thanks to everyone who has provided info on Shinhwa. i honestly can't get enough of these guys. i mean, i started liking them cause i saw how funny they were on LoveLetter Season 1, but then, i started listening to their music. this is incredibly weird as i don't understand a single thing they say in their songs. except for the english parts, but most of their english parts sound weird, doesn't make sense, or is really funny. :rolleyes:

anyways, i don't know if i'm allowed to ask this or not, but i'm going to anyways cause i'm desperate. i know that soompi.com doesn't provide links to download music, but i was just wondering if any of you know where i can get SHINHWA's music. i have some but there are a couple of songs that i really want permanently. i've looked, believe me when i say that i've looked everywhere, but i've failed miserably. if you guys know any sites where i can get their songs, then please respond. the following are songs that i would love to have cause they are so catchy to listen to:

(1) Hero-Shinhwa (Winter Story...i think)

(2) Say It Again-Shinhwa (State of the Art)

(3) Wedding-Shinhwa (Wedding)

(4) First Love-Shinhwa

(5) I'm Still Waiting For You-Shinhwa (State of the Art)

(6) Don't Leave-Shin Hyesung

if anyone has any info, please tell me. however, if this entire request is prohibited from this thread, then please just ignore it and i apologize in advance. thanks again. thanks for all the info you guys provide on SHINHWA. i really really really appreciate it. :D

well i dont know where you can get those songs seperatley but i know this website where you can get all 8 albums of shinhwa. ill come back with the link

-------edit------

heres the link http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic....3a5a67d406e026d

i dont know if u needa register or not but yeah

mommie alice :aw well thanks for your help anyways ^^ ill see if anyone if my family can help. cuz i know some of my cuzns know how to. i use this program called toast. lol i dont know why im saying that but thanks again ^^

Shinhwa poses for a new transport card

omg thats sooo cool i want one of those even though i dont live in seoul. but if they come out with usb ports for computer storage use then ill definatley buy one XD. -sigh- i wish i lived in korea and korean

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[MQ]070108 Mnet FM Parkjeonga Bookevent

Junjin070108MnetFMParkjeongaBookeve.jpg

Junjin070108MnetFMParkjeongaBook-1.jpg

File Name: 070108 Mnet FM Parkjeonga Bookevent

File Size: 223.9mb

Download Link: Clubbox

Credit : Da Capo + mySHINHWA

[MQ] 070109 Melon interview with Sungie & Lyn

BestShinhwaHyesung070109Meloninterv.jpg

File Name: 070109 Melon interview with Lyn (cn subbed)

File Size: 58 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

Credit : BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

[LQ] Hypnogenesis

HyesungHypnogenesisKO_CNJS.jpg

File Name: Hypnogenesis (cn subbed)

File Size: 39 MB

Download Link: Sendspace

Credit : JS + BestShinhwa + mySHINHWA

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Guest angel2nyt

krizza stop talking about our school here!!! and by the way calm down hahaha

poloblue it WONT BE AN EMBARASSMENT!!! (although i admit i was laughing hard when i saw your friend post that

[01/13][iNFO]Shinhwa, Winter Story 3

wow two cds and a dvd

im so excited for this

mal!!! thank you for everything youve posted and also amane86

oh my goodness amane86 please edit your post, multimedia filesharing is prohibited here.. or else youll get warned and by the way you cannot post direct clubbox links hee..only the clubbox owner's website

^*melts*

i watched The Name's music video feat. junjin and lynda yesterday. it was so cutee yet so sad.

T__________T

thanks for those who posted up pictures! ;)

Guest angelix

[LQ + MQ] 070115 Dongwan At 'Person Who Loves' Press Con At Innolife TV [+YS]

f_070115ini_465cm_da89a489.jpgf_070115ini_465cm_2173efb8.jpgf_070115ini_465cm_6aea47c7.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=443.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

-----

[HQ] 070113 Junjin - Comeback Perf At White Concert On M.Net [+MF]

f_070113mni_465cm_4394afc0.jpg

CLICK to d/l ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=439.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

----

[LQ] 011507 Dongwan - The Person I Love Episode 1 [MU]

CLICK to d/l ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=442.0

Credits : rozzyful @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Guest samshiku

thx for all the pics!! they look HOT^^

i came across this old set of pics

25_5241_fe17497727fc0a3.jpg

25_5241_1ef24e2cabab1a5.jpg

25_5241_483dbc50b45730c.jpg

im gonna miss them when they go away to the army T T

Samshiku

thanks for the caps. I watched that clip a long long time ago. Or so it seems to me.

I remember how I loved shinhwa more after I watched that. They are so close and fun when they get together! I see Andy leaning on DongWan, and ALL of them smiling and laughing so much!

I love the closeness of shinhwa members.

I wish they do more stuff together now. Like go on some variety show together!

I'M GOING TO MISS THEM WHEN THEY GO FOR ARMY TOO! Actually, I MISS THEM ALREADY.

School started for me, so I've been really busy. And I'm sick too. So, I've been just visiting and reading the news of Shinhwa and Battle only. Became a silent reader already. :( But no matter how busy I am, I will still come and read Shinhwa's thread!

Guest hammie2010

thx for all the pics!! they look HOT^^

i came across this old set of pics

im gonna miss them when they go away to the army T T

thanks for sharing =) yeah, i watched the clip as well... they are so hilarious with all the NGs n wierd sounds XD im sure we are all gonna miss them T_T Sigh...

Guest amane86

[01/16]<Person i love> 6.7% Rating

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

20070116083111.jpg

SBS new drama <Person that i love> origin broadcast rating 6.7%

According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research's reseach team, on the 15th debut SBS new drama <The Person that i love> whole country watching rating was 6.7%.

The drama is about a 5 siblings growing up in different type of atmosphere, their love and hate story. The origin broadcast receive good comment from the viewer, but the ratings is not that high.

<Lovers> & MBC <JuMong> viewer will have what type of reaction towards this drama? Please do stay tune for the 2nd episod which will be broadcast on the 16th 9:55pm.

=========================================================

<Person i love> ratings 5.8%

2007011607111246664_1.jpg

On the 15th origin broadcast of <The person i love>, TNS Media calculated the ratings was 5.8%, although it's a far behind ratings than Snow Flower which receives 7.2%, but at least it's higher than KBS 'Blossom Flower in Spring"

[Obmited repeating information]

Credits to:

Source: OCEAN6

Cn Trans: 东升西落@BESTSHINHWA

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINHWA

[01/16]Junjin, reason why he stop swimming since young

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

20070116062017.jpg

Shinhwa JunJin frankly said that because the urge of wanting to try to swim and he nearly had lost his life.

JunJin as special guest appearance in KBS 2TV Sang Sang Plus which will be broadcast on the 16th, he said "When i was still in primary school i nearly was drown, because of that matter i had been very careful when i overcome to places which consist with water, even water sports i doesnt dare to give a try."

JunJin said "there was once i was travelling with my friends, and i saw my friends they look so cool in the pool" "Then suddenly a feeling that i want to win that over that image, and i used the wrong way to swim and the 2nd day i was suffering from pain in my whole body muscles." JunJin openly telling out his experiece of him couldnt stop his winning will.

This show will be broadcast on January 16th 11:05pm.

Credits to:

Source: Ocean6

Cn Trans: 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa

==================================================

1-10.jpg

Shinhwa JunJin told the truth that he doesnt know how to swim but he still went, because of his wild ambitions.

JunJin on the 16th participated KBS 2TV SangSangPlus, he said "When i was still a primary student, i nearly was drown to death."

JunJin said: "Everytime i go travelling with my friends, i will only see them swim, that feeling doest feels good." and "When i was in primary school, my friends were swimming so well, but when i was in the water, i just couldnt breath, but i dont want to give up/lose because of that."

In the show he had comments towards the topic of urging to win.

Creditsto:

Source:ocean6

Cn Trans:lovejin819@shinhwachina

[01/16]Andy, feeling lonely lately. I'll accept whoever she is.

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

20070116111414.jpg

"Feeling lonely lately, i will accept whoever!"

Shinhwa member Andy was being asked about his ideal girl, his answers caught many people's care and attention.

On the 17th MBC golden fishery programme show, was being asked about his ideal girlfriend, "Because lately i feel so lonely, who ever it is it will be okay to me". Lee Ji Hoon, "I like purity girl."

[obmited unrelated news]

Credits to:

Source:OCEAN6

Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@mySHINWHA

[01/16]Eric, LeeSooYong digital single return

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

LeeSooYoung's come back digital single "Shedding tears" as 'music drama winter story' title song, with a combination story of a warm and sweet love story, this song had becaome 2nd hit song for the winter story.

'Winter Story' first hit song was 'Love...After' sang by ShinHyeSung & Lyn, when the song was publicize it hit no.1 in all sort of local music chart.

"Shedding Tears", the song and MV will be broadcast on the 15th through SKT Melon, KTF dosirak, Cyworld, Naver, Public TV and online TV.

The story for this "Shedding Tears" will be a continuous ending story after HyeSung & Lyn's "Love...After."

Eric and the main actress true love will have a more specific performance.

Credits to:

Source:OCEAN

Cn Trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Guest devylann

omg!! they have a winter story album 3??? can't wait!! or is it out alrdy??? imma so behind!! argh :/ anyways... that's cool on the transport card!!! by the way..what do they do??// hahah are they like USB thumb drives?? hahhaa... anyways...imma gonna go watch dongwan's drama....didn't even know it was out alrdy.... see??? told u how behind i was... hehehe..... :D :D

Guest samshiku

oh dear dongwan's ratings are not v high :(

dongwan fighting!

anyway i just read something..

Story[told by minwoo]:

the hostel that the 6 members of shinhwa shared was really small. and there was a big mirror hanging on one of the 4 walls and its position is such that if one will see himself in the mirror while walking to the bathroom.

so one day, eric wakes up in the middle of the night and then there was a loud 'AHH!!' and then a loud tumble that followed.

the other 5 wakes up and rushes to eric. they find him on the floor, unconscious. after they managed to 'revive' him they worriedly asks him if he is not feeling well.

and eric says...he woke up to go to the toilet and he saw another 'him'..and so he fainted o_O

Guest Dah_jOkA

ahh its been so long since I"ve been here, hows the family doing? Poloblue where are you!?

ahh soo many pages! gahh! what did i miss!???? Shin Hyesung, his hair! so long!! hahah, they look so happy in the pics, its sad that their going to tha army :'(

Guest NotGuilty

how did i know that jj was going to give up his eyes?

<___<

i wish the story in the mv had been more original. but jj fit the noble prince role very perfectly. besides the characters looking very cute and the pretty flowers...i had my eyebrows furrowed the whole time watching the m/v <___< i wish it had ended more originally..but oh well. the song was well worth the watch...<3

Archived