[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

xxtine_21, waa!!!~~~~~ i am officialyy printing all of those pics! more wannie pics!!!! i can't belive this! i want to print them now!!!!!!!! okay, i'll change computer shops and print them now! haha!!!~~~ i want those pics!!!! can anyone ship the mag here in the philippines? how much for shipping? how much for the mag? come on! pm me and i'll buy!!!! if it's in my budget range. if it's not, i'll steal from my parents and buy! bwahahahaha!!~~~

i said loudly "wa! ang gwapo ni wannie!" and my seat mate looked at me and then at the screen and said "oo, nga, ang gwapo naman niya" haha!!!~~ translation:

me: wa! wannie is handsome! *hyperventilates*

my seatmate: yes, he is handsome!

haha... well, with more ffelings and alot of squeeling in between.. :P

angel2nyt, those wannie caps are love!!! his cheekbones are..... wa! perfect! i have a sudden urge to write anothe rpoem based on wannie's perfection! haha

angel2nyt, lols. we are so so so the same! wannie all the way!

^^

well, i didn't even know we were talking about shinhwa rankings cause i thought everyone was just saying what they like about the boys, but then since you guys started to rank them, i'll rank my boys too. ^^

well, i love everyone but... there's one who just always is there on top.

1. wannie - why? just because ^^

2. minu! look at that perfect body! the love, the silliness! the dominance! wa!

3. andy! cute cute cute!

4. hyesung, vouice is worth swooning to...

5. eric, antics never cease to amze me!

6. junjin, aha! seems cold but is firey! hehe

last month it was andy then minu but now it's minu then andy. haha. minu is just too gorgeous!

you really shouted??

hahaha

oh well..

my classmates also say he's handsome.. even my professors..hahaha

yes..his cheekbones remind me of song hye kyo's cheekbones..(just look at them)

ranking them is really tough..

yeah my previous post says it all

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

you really shouted??

hahaha

oh well..

my classmates also say he's handsome.. even my professors..hahaha

yes..his cheekbones remind me of song hye kyo's cheekbones..(just look at them)

ranking them is really tough..

yeah my previous post says it all

i can totally feel you pain in ranking. the other five. with wannie it's no problem, he always gets the top spot. :P

and yeah, i really shouted. haha. good thing there's only about 5 peole her ethen. ^^

and yep, everyone says he's handsome, i am yet to come across someone who thinks he's not handsome. even my mom! i forced her to watch partner for life and slow and when she asked is that my crush, *points to wannie* i said, yeah. and she just shrugged and watched again. haha! it means she agrees with me! that he';s handsome! cause when she doesn't, she'll say it outright, like when i'm watching superrookie and eric will appear and i'll say, "wa. so handsome, eric!" she'll say, "no! he's not handsome he's ugly!" and i'll say... "argh!"

^^ sorry eric fans, my mom is so so so not into eric. :P

EDIT::

moments ago i was in a wannie mode and now, i am in a minu mode.

why? because i was watching this performance of M:

i'd have to say that among his Girlfriend perfs, this is the best... so emotional.... damn that shin ae! haha... kill kill kill...

joke joke joke ^^ peace! :P

^ haha

i love the way minwoo sings girlfriend...it so sad T-T

oh, i was wondering, how do u girls pronounce their names? i kinda know how to pronounce their names properly in korean, cos my hairdresser taught me, but i still don't. i still pronounce it the australia way. MinWoo = Min Woooo (rhymes with poo). Jun Jin = Juuuun jin. HyeSung = Hi (like hello hi) Sung (Sung as in i sung a song)

do u girls say the same? but with ur american/canadian/asian accents? u'd probably laugh at my pronounciations with my australian accent!

i say their names the same way you do ! ^-^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Hello! Shinhwa fans in Asia! If u have Channelnews Asia watch Primetime Morning tomorrow. They're going to show an interview of Shinhwa.

Happy viewing!!!

too bad i do not have that channel. i read about that show in SS though.

anyways, i was reading some shin ae and minu articles and just wanted to kill her. wa. sorry. i was listening to girlfriend and that part where his voice broke because he was almost crying in the perf.. gah.

hatred

Maybe she isn’t for you

Maybe you were really better without her

Maybe your heart wasn’t really for her

Maybe… you aren’t really for each other

That song you sang for her was so touching

But does she deserve it?

She does not, I tell you

She doesn’t deserve a word of it

Was it fun for her?

To make you fall in love with her

Then make you cry?

Did it make her happy?

Give her break, fine!

But what right does she have

To leave you?

To hurt you?

Now my heart is aching

And I can’t think straight

I thought I wasn’t going to fall for you

And yet here I am

Writing a poem about your lost love.

i am so pathetic.

Guest sheepeesh

angel2nyt - thanks for the links!!! *BEAMS* bookmarked wannie's!! (m soooo biased) but even some of my frens who r not fans say he's the best looking... they'll be like : HEYYYYY? HE's really gd looking!! O_o <3

AISH!!! i forgot abt the interview!!!!! arrrghhhhh but i think can still view it on the web... *goes off to find the site*

Guest poloblue

moments ago i was in a wannie mode and now, i am in a minu mode.

why? because i was watching this performance of M:

i'd have to say that among his Girlfriend perfs, this is the best... so emotional.... damn that shin ae! haha... kill kill kill...

joke joke joke ^^ peace! :P

oooh, i am watching right now!!!!

too bad i do not have that channel. i read about that show in SS though.

anyways, i was reading some shin ae and minu articles and just wanted to kill her. wa. sorry. i was listening to girlfriend and that part where his voice broke because he was almost crying in the perf.. gah.

is this perf the same as the one u provided the link???? did he write 'girlfriend' because of her? or he was only reminded of her when he sang it?

can't believe he cried, i didn't know she hurt him that bad. so what exactly happened between them? wait, is she the girl who left him for Ryu Shi Won?????

hello!!!!

i was video hunting and saw this really cute vid of hyesung filming jinnie and eric sleeping. hehe...

hyseung can't seem to choose which from the two he'll really love. haha. joke joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZPc9-p4oys...ted&search=

the end part... "eric... sexy" we!~

dongwan is in it too. he's the second person who is filmed.

Guest vignette

Ok, I'll join you in ranking them though it's a touch job to do so:

1. Hyesung - (the love of my life)~ lol he's got that cool soothing voice that makes you feel

like you're in heaven everytime you hear him sing.

2. Minwoo - the man is oozing in talent, singing, dancing, even writes and arranges songs

3. Andy - because he's so cute and I would really love to have a baby brother like him

4. Junjin - great dance moves and a voice that has a lot of potential ~ husky in a sexy way

5. Eric - love his eyes

6. Dongwan - his mature and quiet ways

VOTE FOR SHINHWA in THAILAND's VIRGIN AWARDS 2006

http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/5348/vir5wu1.jpg

^ When you get to there, click on #5!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9854/vir6le7.jpg

1st slot : Name

2nd slot : Tel. (Please insert country code 66 ex. 6618749174 , 6624897134)

3rd slot : Email

You can vote many times as you want!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!

SHINHWA IS NOT RECEIVING MUCH!!! C'mon!!!

http://www.virginradiothailand.com/hitz/event/vha/

^ do you hit the left or right button??? :sweatingbullets:

Ah...leehom's on there as usual...ggaaa....but SHINHWA MUST WIN THIS!!!!

When was SHinhwa Sony BMG? Is it something I don't know about???

------------

Ranking???

To be truthful....

1) MInwoo

2) Everybody else :)

Haha...sometimes I think Ricjin is funnier, Sungdy more shy and cuter, wannie more cheerful and incredibly good looking, etc. But in the end, it's minwoo that I keep up to date and watch his perfs more than too many times...I just keep getting back to him no matter what.

I agree there's something different and manlier (even when they were young) about ShinHwa. They were a bit crazy back then with yo! and stuff...but I thought they were pretty convincing at it....less company-produced (even though they were) feeling. I mean how many people can pull off eusha eusha and all your dreams/ yo! at the same time without looking like the codis put some decoration on them. They wear like it fits them. I don't really know how it happened that it did practically turn in to a all-female fanclub...but I think, like the Sechkies...ShinHwa's debuting music were more targeted at teens as a whole than the female population.

And a bit off topic...

I think SM is a bit strange though.... Are they trying to set or trend or something? I mean, isn't black or at least a dark solid color hair the trend these days? Correct me if I'm wrong :) So why the heck did they go and bleach the DBSK boys' hair???

Guest chopsticksandspoon

angel2nyt - thanks for the links!!! *BEAMS* bookmarked wannie's!! (m soooo biased) but even some of my frens who r not fans say he's the best looking... they'll be like : HEYYYYY? HE's really gd looking!! O_o <3

AISH!!! i forgot abt the interview!!!!! arrrghhhhh but i think can still view it on the web... *goes off to find the site*

i can totally relate. everyone who sees my shinhwa pics are like, "oh! he's the most good looking of all!" and then point to wannie. gargh. why so many competition???

is this perf the same as the one u provided the link???? did he write 'girlfriend' because of her? or he was only reminded of her when he sang it?

can't believe he cried, i didn't know she hurt him that bad. so what exactly happened between them? wait, is she the girl who left him for Ryu Shi Won?????

dongwan is in it too. he's the second person who is filmed.

quoting everything i said, aren't you? hehe... anyways, yep, it was the same perf... i don't think he wrote it. i'll comeback and edit and check for you. ^^

shin ae hurt him SO bad. as in. he became more selective, well, not entirely, but he was really hurt, saying that if then, he only wanst a girl who is pretty, and everything, now he wants a girl who will love him more than he loves her and one who won't get easily jealous of the girls that hung around him ^^ wa? i have no idea... scroll backa few pages to the dating discussion, i think it was mentioned there ^^

wannie? i thought that was eric???? or was it jinnie? but no, no wannie there.

As of right now I am in minu mode after watching the girlfriend performance that labingtatlo posted I was in wannie mode when I saw those hot picks of him . But Andy will always and forever be my favorite.

hehe. our moods change a lot! i was in a wannie mode too then i read soemthing in SS and it made me search for a live perf od minu and boom! minu mode! ^^

Haha...sometimes I think Ricjin is funnier, Sungdy more shy and cuter, wannie more cheerful and incredibly good looking, etc. But in the end, it's minwoo that I keep up to date and watch his perfs more than too many times...I just keep getting back to him no matter what.

I agree there's something different and manlier (even when they were young) about ShinHwa. They were a bit crazy back then with yo! and stuff...but I thought they were pretty convincing at it....less company-produced (even though they were) feeling. I mean how many people can pull off eusha eusha and all your dreams/ yo! at the same time without looking like the codis put some decoration on them. They wear like it fits them. I don't really know how it happened that it did practically turn in to a all-female fanclub...but I think, like the Sechkies...ShinHwa's debuting music were more targeted at teens as a whole than the female population.

And a bit off topic...

I think SM is a bit strange though.... Are they trying to set or trend or something? I mean, isn't black or at least a dark solid color hair the trend these days? Correct me if I'm wrong :) So why the heck did they go and bleach the DBSK boys' hair???

i totally agree with the first paragraph!!!!!! the description of each one is very accurate! and in minu's case, i don't know but i also feel the same way about wannie ^^ i mean, almost all songs in my cellphone are minu songs, in think i have half of his 1st album and whole of his 2nd album in my phone and my ringtone is Bump!!! plus i always watch him in youtube, his perfs, his interviews, his vids, clips... BUT, at the end of the day... i can't sleep without listening to Set Free and looking at my wannie pics and thinking about wannie... and praying for him... and wishing him the best of luck in life... and basically just doing anything wannie related. :P

i think that as time went by, boys started to like rock bands and steer away from boy bands... that's why the fanclub became an all-girls one and the genre they sing for became somewhat for teh girls ^^ but i agree, shinhwa... i can never see any band now who can pull of all their songs. ah! shinhwa... you can't explain it. it seemse taht shinhwa... will forever be... shinhwa. wa. i don't know what i am saying but, i don't know. shinhwa is incomparable!

yeah, i guess theyare. Sm is trying to take japan's trend in korea! hehe. i mean, jae's blonde hair? he looks like an anime character! ^^

Guest poloblue

wannie? i thought that was eric???? or was it jinnie? but no, no wannie there.

i swear wannie is in the clip of jinnie and eric sleeping and hyesung filming. when hyesung tripped over, its wannie he is filming!!!!!!! even if its not wannie, its someone, but not jinnie or eric. Jinnie is the first person, sleeping topless and has long hair, then theres a second person with short hair and wearing a white t-shirt, then eric is the third person with the colourful blanket.

i am so observant!!! lol!

I'm sorry but I don't know which episode it is. I only saw the cut clip from shinhwasarang.net . It's very brief so it wasn't worth for me to search for the full show.

"Mommie" Alice

alikim - which ep of Norewah was it that they were talking abt Dongwan? is there a link? I can't find it on youtube T.T

Guest cognizantfire

oh well since you all ranked, i'll do it as well. =D

1) hyesung!!!! gosh that talented voice! getting more and more sexier! i love how he sings the ballads! and he's so sweet and romantic. his voice is really really soothing and i listen to it to sleep. besides, he's cute especially with his glasses. and so skinny but hot as well. =D i love his personality, how he's serious but sweet and can be fun to play with. i love his r&b style of singing and he sings so passionately. crab dance! mummy i want that dance!

2) eric. romantic guy! i love his deep voice and sexy body. and i love his smile as well. how the whole face brightens up. =D his raps are so sexy and charming. i love his personality as well. i love how he looks so serious but actually has a lot of pranks up his sleeve.

3) dongwan. dongwan is so sweet and i love how he puts everybody before himself. i also love his sexy body. he's so charming and sweet and bubbly and witty. his wits always crack me up =D lovely voice as well. quite a high range in his voice.

4) minwoo. sexy bod. great dancing. wow i have never seen anyone dance like him before. amazing. gosh. and he sings really well, and in a hip hop way. singing while dancing perfect combination. =D

5) junjin. i love how he treats everyone so well and his powerful dance is really great as well. his voice really improved a lot from before and he has such a great bod. wow-ing. =D

6) andy. andy can be quite manly these days, but he's still cute and charming as well. cuteness!

haha. =D

shinhwa saranghaeyo!

shinhwa changjo!

edit: yay first page ownage!!!!!!!!

Question: I heard Shinhwa sang Wedding March Music Video in Chinese.

Does anyone know where I can find it in CB in HQ?

Downloads I did from CB was in Korean....can't seem to locate Chinese version of it.

Can someone PM me?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

EDIT: Thank you "sam chin" for the video and also thank you for those who tried to help me. :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i swear wannie is in the clip of jinnie and eric sleeping and hyesung filming. when hyesung tripped over, its wannie he is filming!!!!!!! even if its not wannie, its someone, but not jinnie or eric. Jinnie is the first person, sleeping topless and has long hair, then theres a second person with short hair and wearing a white t-shirt, then eric is the third person with the colourful blanket.

i am so observant!!! lol!

okies, i watched it again and... it defiunitely ain't wannie. you see, the clip was i think lots of times he shot the guys and not just one day... i'll watch closely again.

EDIT: i think yeah, maybe. wa.

3) dongwan. dongwan is so sweet and i love how he puts everybody before himself. i also love his sexy body. he's so charming and sweet and bubbly and witty. his wits always crack me up =D lovely voice as well. quite a high range in his voice.

4) minwoo. sexy bod. great dancing. wow i have never seen anyone dance like him before. amazing. gosh. and he sings really well, and in a hip hop way. singing while dancing perfect combination. =D

you can't be anymore right! wannie's voice, powerful!!!!

and minu's voice.. so easy to listen to and glide.... :P

mommie, i wish i could help but i have no idea where!

^he didnt wrote the lyrics to gf if im not wrong. gotta check his album again

shinae didnt left minwoo for ryu shi won, it's this girl from sharp call seo ji young (sp?) and tt was wayyy before he dated shinae.

minwoo love shinae alot i believe.

i heard abt shinae dumping minwoo for hwanhee or song seung hoon. ok tt's all rumours.

Guest cutiepad

i really like to rank them cuz i like them personally as a whole.. no one deserves to be placed last.. everyone is first..

in alphabetical order... my likes about them

Andy-- he is such a CHARMER in real person.. he looks really really handsome when i saw him on stage in the singapore concert for the first time.. i'm like "how come he gives sucha alluring vibe LIVE!!" He has got one of the cutest smile ever!! i like it that he really waves ALOT to his fans..

Dongwan-- He is sucha funny odd guy... i like it that he puts in alot of effort especially in his gags.. lol.. he looks good too.. didn't get to see muhc of him in the singapore concert.. but from the mnet singapore clips.. he was so funny at the airport(arrival) as well as after the concert at the carpark..

Eric-- this absolutely senseless kid (though i'm only 20.. but c'mon eric acts like a kid in front of the camera) , well he is working his as.ss off.. he is totally drained of energy.. he is really funny in the videos i saw him.. but in singapore.. hmm.. seriously he needs 3 full days of sleep..

Hyesung-- he is really gifted with a heavenly voice.. i love his shy side in front of the camera.. but adore him when its his rough side.. he is the first one i spotted in the concert; sucha cutie!! and yeah.. i saw alot of him in the concert!! totally rock me off my world!!

Junjin-- the first one whom i saw at the airport upclose!!.. totally tall man!! i love that height.. his smile just brightens up under those shades.. he was also really cute waving to us through that window from the car.. also saw alot of him in the concert.. his hair is quite long.. i like this schoolboy look the best..

Minwoo-- I saw counting his pebs during the concert.. oh so sinfully.. great entertainer in live concerts.. omg.. he walked past my friends and I .. we like OMG>> its minwoo!! minwoo!! and he also did that water thing... i was watching loveletter where he was like "you're mine!".. so cute!!

Guest chibimarukochan

Question: I heard Shinhwa sang Wedding March Music Video in Chinese.

Does anyone know where I can find it in CB in HQ?

Downloads I did from CB was in Korean....can't seem to locate Chinese version of it.

Can someone PM me?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

i think u could try bestshinhwa clubbox but not really sure if it's there...i thought i saw it before. they have some extra MVs and stuff in thre that are chinese-subbed.

Archived