AMAZING.

i love dongwan`s voice the most

i love junjin & minwoo`s dance moves the best

i love eric`s romantism

i love andy`s cuteness

and i love hyesung`s face & all <3.

GRAWRR I LOVE SHINHWAA =]

Guest theLEGEND

I'm looking for Shinhwa's wallpaper anyone knows where can I get that from? It's just for my desktop though =P

andd I just realized that I have a friend who's exactly looks like Hye Sung!! he's shorter and skinnier though but the fair skin and the hair looks totally the same.. :w00t::w00t: but too badd.. I'm not that close to him and he's younger too (I think) :P

newayyyz..juss iph people didn't see my msge bfore..i will repeat..lmao.

iph newun wants the piano sheet music to the songs angel, crazy, i pray for u or first love..juss pm me..nd i'll send u the links. :].

i'm goin to see iph i can find more tho. gahh..x33.

thnkx xxtine_21 for the lovely pictures of dongwan. he looks hot. :].

i totally agree w/ what miss':bella said about their age. puahh. age is noth'n but a number...well..a happy number neway..since everywun likes bdays..lmao..newayyyyyyyyyy...so who agrees w/ me? haha. x]]]

nd gah..i wish that i knew sumwun that looked like sumwun frm shinhwa. =X.

Guest miss':bella

VOTE FOR SHINHWA in THAILAND's VIRGIN AWARDS 2006

vir5wu1.jpg

^ When you get to there, click on #5!

vir6le7.jpg

1st slot : Name

2nd slot : Tel. (Please insert country code 66 ex. 6618749174 , 6624897134)

3rd slot : Email

You can vote many times as you want!!! PLEASE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!

SHINHWA IS NOT RECEIVING MUCH!!! C'mon!!!

http://www.virginradiothailand.com/hitz/event/vha/

Guest poloblue

grawrrr...

shinhwas getting old :[

but i still love them :)

they have like all these younger groups starting

like big bang, tvxq, ss501, paran

but seriously,

shinhwa`s the best (:

i agree!! SHINHWA ARE THE BEST!!!

big bang, DBSGay, ss501 and paran might be starting but they all have this funky asian look, whereas Shinhwa are a bit more normal and have their own style. and have been around for 8yrs!!!!! come on, thats a long time! i knew ss501 before i knew shinhwa and at first i was like ss501 are so cool, i will always be loyal to them! pfffft, not anymore, i am still their fan but shinhwa is way better!

andd I just realized that I have a friend who's exactly looks like Hye Sung!! he's shorter and skinnier though but the fair skin and the hair looks totally the same.. :w00t::w00t: but too badd.. I'm not that close to him and he's younger too (I think) :P

well, there's a kid at my school who looks like hyesung. we should take pics of shinhwa lookalikes and post!! wish i was a shinhwa lookalike (runs off crying).

oh, i was wondering, how do u girls pronounce their names? i kinda know how to pronounce their names properly in korean, cos my hairdresser taught me, but i still don't. i still pronounce it the australia way. MinWoo = Min Woooo (rhymes with poo). Jun Jin = Juuuun jin. HyeSung = Hi (like hello hi) Sung (Sung as in i sung a song)

do u girls say the same? but with ur american/canadian/asian accents? u'd probably laugh at my pronounciations with my australian accent!

Guest katelin_kim

OMG , Wannie luks so hot in those mag pix.^_^

i think they luk ok now, not 2 skinny nor 2 fat, hihi, they have the perfect body shape rite now.^_^

so Wannie oppa, u dont have to work out a lot because ur body is perfect^_^ . Don't make urself age 2 much , i will be very sad ^_^

ii am weird, oh wel l , i have a friend who said that Shinhwa is ...gay because they kiss each other , i was so mad and argued that because they are so close, they are best friends so they don't care how others see them . I was hella mad , but anyway he is my friend , so i didn't really turn into a devil^_^

hmm.. if you think about it, it's kinda freaky how hide passed away the year that shinhwa debuted.. or is it just me? huhuhu..

and shinhwa's not old!!! i used to have this self made eric wallpaper for my desktop [now i'm using the pic of the whole shinhwa] and my mom saw it and said "what, how old is he? 18?" i'm like, er mom, that would make him younger than me.. -_-" my mom is impossible sometimes..

and dv, it sounds fobbish when i pronounce their names.. hahahaha.. it's a combination of fake korean and canadian/asian english accent.. i pronounce minwoo as mi-nu [kinda] and hyesung as "hey song" [not that much emphasis on the "y" though] junjin's hard for me.. that one i really have no idea.. can i just call him jinnie? that makes it easier.. my friends can't pronounce them either.. the hyesung fan pronounce "hyesung" as "hey sung" [sung a song kinda sung] and the bad thing is, she also likes junjin.. so she ends up just saying jinnie now =P

grawrrr...

shinhwas getting old :[

but i still love them :)

they have like all these younger groups starting

like big bang, tvxq, ss501, paran

but seriously,

shinhwa`s the best (:

i love watching them on xmen and loveletter

& little video clips on youtube

they`re like real brothers.

frikkin close kiddos

and they sing & dance so well :]

they all have orginal personalities

that`s

AMAZING.

i love dongwan`s voice the most

i love junjin & minwoo`s dance moves the best

i love eric`s romantism

i love andy`s cuteness

and i love hyesung`s face & all <3.

LOL 'romantism' i like that word

heeh lets see what i love most about each member

minwoo's charisma + and his noseand eyes

dongwan's moobs LOL and his cheeks

junjin's eyebrows LOLS. this mite sound kinda weird to u guys but whatverrrr

eric's romantic charm and eyes

hyesung's crab dance and his voiceee

andy's cute charm and his cat pose. HAHA its adorableeeeeee<33

and i dont get it. whos hide? and how is it creepy he died when shinhwa debuted ? what does have to do with shinhwa? :wacko: confusssssssssssseddd to the max.

oh and i found more dongwan magazine pixxors.

its magazine T, i believe

p0000047il6x0057w545mx9.jpg

p0000044il6x0146w545tm2.jpg

p0000043il6x0187w545qk1.jpg

p0000029il6x0205w545iz2.jpg

p0000041il6x0237w545uf9.jpg

p0000040il6x6525w545ux9.jpg

p0000038il6x6535w545nm6.jpg

p0000037il6x6539w545im9.jpg

p0000036il6x6569w545wz5.jpg

p0000035il6x6601w545zq3.jpg

p0000033il6x6624w545ir0.jpg

p0000032il6x6619w545xu0.jpg

credits: shinhwachangjo.net

i think the fact that dongwan's wearing studs. makes it even hotter. i dont know why but ever since i saw shinhwa wearing earrings and stuff. it makes me think every guy who wears earrings is hot. LOLS

Question: Does anyone know the link to Ocean's Six Club Box?

Some of the clips I have never seen came from Ocean's Six and I want to see what other things they have in their clubbox.

Is it for special members only?

Thank you in advance.

"Mommie" Alice

Guest coolieever

gah... havnt been here in forver... 5 pages to catch up on... gah, shinhwa is helping me with my anger again... im addicted to ''midnight girl... im even starting to make sheet music for it... not totally finished, but almost done....

i pronounce thier names whatever way i feel like.. lol

minwoo: meee noooooo (the correct pronunciation), min (rhymes with 'in') woo (rhymes with two), meeeeen woooooo, etc...

junjin: jooon jin (the correct pronunciation), jun (rhymes with fun) jin (rhymes with in), etc...

dongwan: dongwan (the correct pronunciation), er... yea... haha

hyesung: hyesung (the correct pronunciation), hi sung (as in sing, sang SUNG), hay sung (sing sang SUNG), hay soooong (er.. no idea how to describe this pronunciation.. like 'sue' and then an 'ng' at the end? haha)

eric and andy: lol... i say these normally...

it really depends on who im talking to though... i would say the right pronunciations to the people who actually know who shinhwa are... and the weird ways to non-kpop-influenced people....

Guest angel2nyt

SHINHWA ARE THE BEST!!!

big bang, DBSGay, ss501 and paran might be starting but they all have this funky asian look, whereas Shinhwa are a bit more normal and have their own style. and have been around for 8yrs!!!!! come on, thats a long time! i knew ss501 before i knew shinhwa and at first i was like ss501 are so cool, i will always be loyal to them! pfffft, not anymore, i am still their fan but shinhwa is way better!

lol.. that is actually the reason why i like shinhwa more than other boybands.. because they look manlier.. i never really like looking at feminine-looking men(sorry) and although i knew dbsk 2 days before i knew shinhwa.. i dont like them that much anymore because of how they dressed up for 'the way you are'.. i was like :blink:

Interview

1160412195t3ti6.jpg

1160412195t4qh6.jpg

1160412195t1on5.jpg

credits to oceans-six

there's a webpage dedicated to the magazine T interview:

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...p?mm=013002001#

Guest krazie4adream

ahh..wannie is sooo cutee!!!!

i love him more and more these days..i noticed that dongwan's hair stays pretty much the same..compare to the rest of the group..except when he first debuted and he had to shave his head for that movie...i like it tho...it's dorky yet very kool...his checkbones are showing more, cuz he seems like he's losing weight..eat well dongwan!!!

Thanks for the pictures... oh how i want to OWN that magazine soo badly...if i ever go to korea, imma go to a bookstore or a newspaper stand and say.."GIVE ME ALL THE MAGs with SHINHWA in it!" hahha...

i'm watcing KSA now and Eric is soo funny..i think my level of love for him has increase too!!!! but i find myself skipping the parts without eric sometimes...lol

And as many of you mention about shinhwa getting old.......welllz.....WHATEVER!!! PSHHHHHHHHHH....we are getting old with them too......soooooo it's all good...yeah yeah..those DBSKs are getting famous [altho i gotta admit..they are sorta kool :sweatingbullets: ] soo what....Yong Wonhee SHINHWA!!!!!!!

They are just soo uquie....i grow to love each and every one of them...[cuz i only liked minwoo WAY back in the Perfect Man days..but yeah..]

I will rank them...[since alot of ppl did..and it's fun]

1. Minwoo [overall, he has a good body, sings well, dances GREAT, smiles charmingly, good style, noble nature]

2. Dongwan [Looks GREAT, funny, spirited, hard-working, caring, sweet guy]

3. Eric [cute yet MANLY, romantic<=seems like it, leader, good height/body]

4. Hyesung[main vocal<--LOVE HIS VOICE, soo cute when he did that photoshoot, getting better style<--like his black plastic frames<--i have them too]

5. JunJin [PARK CHOONG JAE <-- love his name, good dancer, good SON, tall, but sometimes not feeling his hair.]

6. Andy [Young, good to his hyungs. funny]

it's hard to rank them.......especially deciding on Eric and Hyesung

ANYWAYS...no hard feelings...!!! i LOVE ALL OF THEM...just remember!!

Oh, and i just saw the new profiles....on the front page...and Andy is soo cute saying his favorite actor is KIM DONGWAN!!! hehehehehe...

Guest angel2nyt

ahh..wannie is sooo cutee!!!!

i love him more and more these days..i noticed that dongwan's hair stays pretty much the same..compare to the rest of the group..except when he first debuted and he had to shave his head for that movie...i like it tho...it's dorky yet very kool...his checkbones are showing more, cuz he seems like he's losing weight..eat well dongwan!!!

Thanks for the pictures... oh how i want to OWN that magazine soo badly...if i ever go to korea, imma go to a bookstore or a newspaper stand and say.."GIVE ME ALL THE MAGs with SHINHWA in it!" hahha...

i'm watcing KSA now and Eric is soo funny..i think my level of love for him has increase too!!!! but i find myself skipping the parts without eric sometimes...lol

And as many of you mention about shinhwa getting old.......welllz.....WHATEVER!!! PSHHHHHHHHHH....we are getting old with them too......soooooo it's all good...yeah yeah..those DBSKs are getting famous [altho i gotta admit..they are sorta kool :sweatingbullets: ] soo what....Yong Wonhee SHINHWA!!!!!!!

They are just soo uquie....i grow to love each and every one of them...[cuz i only liked minwoo WAY back in the Perfect Man days..but yeah..]

I will rank them...[since alot of ppl did..and it's fun]

1. Minwoo [overall, he has a good body, sings well, dances GREAT, smiles charmingly, good style, noble nature]

2. Dongwan [Looks GREAT, funny, spirited, hard-working, caring, sweet guy]

3. Eric [cute yet MANLY, romantic<=seems like it, leader, good height/body]

4. Hyesung[main vocal<--LOVE HIS VOICE, soo cute when he did that photoshoot, getting better style<--like his black plastic frames<--i have them too]

5. JunJin [PARK CHOONG JAE <-- love his name, good dancer, good SON, tall, but sometimes not feeling his hair.]

6. Andy [Young, good to his hyungs. funny]

it's hard to rank them.......especially deciding on Eric and Hyesung

ANYWAYS...no hard feelings...!!! i LOVE ALL OF THEM...just remember!!

Oh, and i just saw the new profiles....on the front page...and Andy is soo cute saying his favorite actor is KIM DONGWAN!!! hehehehehe...

lol.. i wouldnt go to the first page if i didnt see this post..

about their profiles..

i wished you could have said something to me zause i have their full profiles in english already.. its the english translations of the GoodEMG one

christine - we were talking about the song that dongwan sang at the japan concert, the song called tears, that was originally sung by a j-rock band called x japan.. the guitarist, hide, died in 1998 after a night of hard drinking.. he was found in his apartment hung [at the doorknob or something O_o"] that was what i was refering to in my previous post..

and i want to list out too!!!

1. eric [duhhh!!!] - he can be cute, funny, romantic, tough, the extremes and everything in between.. i like the way he can express his feelings through his eyes and the fact that he's quite transparent.. i love his sexi voice, his sexi body, and his gorgeous face.. but most of all, it's all about his personalities~ all in all, nutzie's perfect man in nutzie's little world ^^

2. hyesung - his voice of course.. it's not the type of voice i like [my type of voice is the deep sexi voice.. something like hwanhee from ftts] but his voice is just an exception of my classification.. it's smooth and calm, yet can be powerful at the same time.. especially in ballads, it can carry the emotion of the songs really well.. awesome awesome!! and of course, not forgetting his crab, fighting and mommy buy me that dance.. when he's in his silly state, nothing can compare to it..

3. junjin - his tough appearance betrays what he is actually inside.. he's such a funny guy when he's silly.. i started liking him after i saw the video of him imitating the flexible boy.. it's hilarious!! he improves a lot throughout the years too.. and of course, the brute strength of his dance.. isn't that his specialty? ahh, plain sexi my boy!

4. dongwan - the wit guy!! i love his sense of humor.. who would have known that muscles can be friendly too? ah, the goofball ^^"

5. andy - cutie andyyy!! he's growing up recently.. he used to be the little boy everybody loves, and now he's all tanned and buff.. isn't he just so adorable when dancing the heart dance? me likey!!

6. minwoo - the heartthrob with charisma.. i believe he's got the most charisma out of the guys.. his smile melts everyone's heart.. hey, even my "anti" friends are smitten by him!! doesn't that say something?

conclusion - i love everyone of them~!! with his own unique personalities and voice, everyone of them combines together to create an explosion called shinhwa, the best group on the face of the earth..

ps. geez, i'm so corny.. i apologize, i just finished my PCR assignment.. -_-"

Guest sheepeesh

crazy_korean - nice 1st page :) had a fuzzy heart moment when i read andy's fav actor was dongwan.... haha .. o yea.. u said u might put up links to the other member pages? can? can? please? i really would love the link to dongwan's.. for some reason.. the search function NEVER works for me.. no matter what browser i use... so the only way for me to access the KIM DONGWAN pg last time was to go to the 1st pg of WE LOVES SHINHWA pg T.T

alikim - which ep of Norewah was it that they were talking abt Dongwan? is there a link? I can't find it on youtube T.T

KAMSA HAMNIDA!!

SHEEPEESH's SHINHWA RANKING:

1. KIMDONGWAN

2. KIMDONGWAN

3. KIMDONGWAN

4. KIMDONGWAN

5. KIMDONGWAN

6. KIMDONGWAN

(but but... i like the other guys too ^__________^''')

Guest angel2nyt

grr.. i didnt noticed a owned a page..

were talking about rankings here

my no. 1 will be dongwan just because it's him and him alone(yes im talking nonsense)..he was the first one i actually liked in shinhwa and he was the one that got me into shinhwa..

and for the other 5.. they change their ranking every month or two hehe

sometimes i would like junjin more,then it becomes andy, and so on.. its complicated

individual page links:

Minwoo: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=493

Hyesung: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=814

Andy: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88

Eric: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97

JunJin: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150

Minwoo (Actor Thread): http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195

Guest krazie4adream

grr.. i didnt noticed a owned a page..

were talking about rankings here

my no. 1 will be dongwan just because it's him and him alone(yes im talking nonsense)..he was the first one i actually liked in shinhwa and he was the one that got me into shinhwa..

and for the other 5.. they change their ranking every month or two hehe

sometimes i would like junjin more,then it becomes andy, and so on.. its complicated

individual page links:

Minwoo: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=493

Hyesung: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=814

Andy: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88

Eric: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97

JunJin: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193

Dongwan: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150

Minwoo (Actor Thread): http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195

AHHH>>>.i never owned a page yet!!! sad... :tears: i was ONE AWAY!, cuz i was the last on the other page...sniff sniff...SOMEDAY....SOMEDAY...it's soo kool how everyone is ranking them now....i think it's not really ranking them...since all of them are THE BEST!!! just what appeals to you the most...but yeah...i can't stop saying to my friends that they are soo kool.....out of noe where, i'll be ..."Shinhwa is my sarang" and they're getting annoyed now...hahaha...

Keep the Shinhwa Pride up!

P.S ~ to support your favorites go to their threads and start posting...i'm sad cuz minwoo's thread seems sorta inactive[or maybe it's such me....]

CURRENTLY

Andy Thread - 238 Pages

Eric Thread - 225 Pages

MinWoo Thread - 140 Pages [Another Minwoo Thread..has more posts]

JunJin Thread- 116 Pages

DongWan Thread - 74 Pages

HyeSung Thread - 74 Pages

Guest chopsticksandspoon

cpopbaby19, yeah! wannie is so bad to keep, me distracted! good thing the test was fairly easy! hehe. essay type with 60 objective questions. psh! hehe.. :P studying with wannie as my bookmark is way way way fun!

mommie alice, it's okay! ^^ glad for your help... :P i'll look for any one else! ^^ i really want want want to know... :P thankies again!

crazy_korean, where did you request? to whom? if she's a great PSer, she's probably slow and have many works lined up... ^^

FLiPSiDE, i know... haha. shinhwa bookmarks! maybe i'll make one for every member and sell them! haha! andy is tall! he got a lot taller! argh. cute and tall! :P *swoon*

amane86, shinhwa shirts! hehe... i want one!

xmkaex, i totally understand, i tend to sing along to the song and never get any studying done! hehe. but at east i'm listening to good music! hehe

xxtine_21, waa!!!~~~~~ i am officialyy printing all of those pics! more wannie pics!!!! i can't belive this! i want to print them now!!!!!!!! okay, i'll change computer shops and print them now! haha!!!~~~ i want those pics!!!! can anyone ship the mag here in the philippines? how much for shipping? how much for the mag? come on! pm me and i'll buy!!!! if it's in my budget range. if it's not, i'll steal from my parents and buy! bwahahahaha!!~~~

i said loudly "wa! ang gwapo ni wannie!" and my seat mate looked at me and then at the screen and said "oo, nga, ang gwapo naman niya" haha!!!~~ translation:

me: wa! wannie is handsome! *hyperventilates*

my seatmate: yes, he is handsome!

haha... well, with more ffelings and alot of squeeling in between.. :P

hewoniex, yeah, there are a lot of new bands popping out. i wonder how long they'll stay together. will they stay together for long like shinhwa? or disband and stay in the biz? well, we'll see the test of their griup music was time pass by... :P shinhwa fighting!

angel2nyt, those wannie caps are love!!! his cheekbones are..... wa! perfect! i have a sudden urge to write anothe rpoem based on wannie's perfection! haha

sheepeesh, amen with your ranking. hehe. wanie. who needs the other boys? haha. joke joke.

angel2nyt, lols. we are so so so the same! wannie all the way!

^^

well, i didn't even know we were talking about shinhwa rankings cause i thought everyone was just saying what they like about the boys, but then since you guys started to rank them, i'll rank my boys too. ^^

well, i love everyone but... there's one who just always is there on top.

1. wannie - why? just because ^^

2. minu! look at that perfect body! the love, the silliness! the dominance! wa!

3. andy! cute cute cute!

4. hyesung, vouice is worth swooning to...

5. eric, antics never cease to amze me!

6. junjin, aha! seems cold but is firey! hehe

last month it was andy then minu but now it's minu then andy. haha. minu is just too gorgeous!

perfection

it's the sound of your voice

that keeps me planted firmly on the ground

unmoving

only staring

only standing

it's feeling your presence

that wraps me into silence

it's a feeling i love

a feeling i adore

i cherish

it's your laughter