[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

From memory:

Eric dated Kim Hee Sun for a few years and was quite serious to a point where the "M" word was mentioned. There was an article, I believe during the beginning of the 5th album where they asked if the members believed in true love and Hyesung said "yes" and that he was jealous of Eric for finding it (with KHS). They broke up sometime during or after the 6th album and he started dating PSY two years ago.

Lee Minwoo dated Seo Ji Young from SHARP but yes, she dumped him for Ryu Shi Won (the girl is just crazy, I think). He then was dating Shin Ae on and off and the two just broke up earlier this year? I think.

Dongwan is like Andy, his personal life is quite hard to peep into, but I believe last year around June he revealed that he recently broke up with his girlfriend who was around 20 yrs old or so? Can't remember. Anyways, they met at church and started dating but he broke up with her cause he wasn't a very good boyfriend, not being able to do the things a boyfriend should do due to his schedules. IMO, I think he's a great guy cause he let her go knowing that it'd be best for her to be with someone who could be there for her and not have such a crazy schedule. "Set Free" the song from Shinhwa's 7th album was written by Dongwan and he wrote it for his ex. Great song. That "Hyori" bit was true and quite funny and cute.

Hyesung dated Shoo (from SES) for a few years back when Shinhwa was still with SM, but they broke up and it broke his heart. Not sure what happened but RUMOR has it that she cheated on him or something. (Again, if it is true...WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE GIRLS THINKING??!!!) He's also rumored to be with or have dated Yoo Min, the firl from "Stained Glass" with Lee Dong Gun. Note: Shoo is now with Lee Dong Wook from "My Girl".

JunJin...where do I start? LOL. He use to date Shim Eun Jin from BabyVox; Kim Hyo Jin from "She came back/Ice Girl", and a few other non celebs. This boy can never stay single, hehe.

Andy...lol, adorable Andy. He had a scandal with Kim Gyu Ri (she's in an upcoming drama this year), apparently they were spotted eating together at a restuarant and people thought they were there together but they were actually there with their staff members. People mistook that as a date. He was also interested in Kim Yu Mi from "Pearl Necklace" with Kim Min Jong. He apparently liked her a lot that he had his manager call her manager to ask for her number but was unsuccessful. Haven't heard anything since. She is, I think, 24 yrs old but she looks WAY older than that in my opinion.

Well, that's about it, from my books (memory) since becoming a fan of Shinhwa 3 yrs ago. Remember, not all of these are facts, they're just rumors and things I've read or heard on the web. Some of them, as stated, are true and have been in the news. I'm sure you all have read them as well.

PSY and Eric have been going out for quite some time...lols. With Kim HeeSun, it ended somewhere during the 5th jib?! I heard that he wrote the song "Liar" for her..is it true? Or who is it for? That's just what I've been hearing. Hyesung thought Eric and KHS were true love? Aww, that means they must've been god darn close! So sad...

Seo JiYoung is an idiot lols. Who the hell dumps LEE MINWOO?! ShinAe...I didn't really see anything special in her with Minwoo. But she's still really cool..anyone know WHY they broke up?

Dongwan with the church girl..that's way too sweet. He's such a sweet guy! If I were her, I'd bawl my eyes out lols.

Shoo cheated on Hyesung?!??! Wtf..these girls are hit in the head man--if these rumors are true. She's dating Lee Dongwook now? Oh wow..

Haha Junjin's adorable! LOL..maybe he just doesn't want to be lonely..LOL.

Andy is so cute! Getting his manager to call her manager to have her number...too bad it wasn't successful.

--

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL BE THE NEXT TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! lols..I'm thinking ...Hyesung?! LOL I'm just guessing..and I'm getting a weird vibe hahas..who knows.

:)vietgirl604

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a AWESOME COLLAGE! <3

bdc5c8ad1dj8.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Calling all SHINHWA CHANGJO'ers!

Please go to the following Soompi page to vote for our SHINHWA!

It really sucks that this forum is crawling with DBSG noobie lovers. Get over that stage people!

SHINHWA is the LEGEND! the MYTH! AJA AJA FIGHTING <3

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86651

-----------------------------------------------------------------

By the way.

JUNJIN says!

FIGHTING <3

k15b200506271748195dif9.jpg

Guest miss':bella

I voted of course!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not a fan of DBSG whatsoever.

I hate it when our SHINHWA is not winning! =[

Let's go vote everyone!

Fighting <3

06091701ox9.jpg

Guest Brooklyn

Speaking of "Gumiho" you know, while watching that drama.. I didn't know that he's JunJin from SHinhwa :sweatingbullets: (at that time, I'm not a Shinhwa fan) and seeing him so cold, serious and mysterious.. I thought he's like that in real life but guess what.. he's sure a very good actor. He's so different from his personalities :D

jc_freakz same here, when i first saw gumiho, i found jinnie attractive already then but didn't know he's shinhwa..and now re-watching the drama but for the life of me everytime jinnie appears onscreen i can't help giggling...he was quite good for someone new in drama acting despite the ever-present 'eyebrows meeting...and even shaking hands and having coffee' of his.. :P

jun ji sweetie...gawd all these gf talk is giving me a heart attack...

hope you got your oxygen fix in the last 2 days...

haven't been out of the ER since that eric gf appeared on ysmm... :tongue2:

one thing good though about them having gfs is that it balances off the false perception created by

all those kissing and hugging each other vids i saw so many of around... :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

angelix! please scream at the concert for all of us, ok?

are you going to both their tokyo and osaka shows?

lucky shinhwa to have you loving them...

and lucky us to have you always sharing shinhwa goodies to us...:);)

poloblue *breathes in breathes out* don't worry dv, i'm all good.. hahaha.. in nutzie's world, i'm the one he's kissing *ack faints* oh yes, i got your emo.. thank youu~~ i haven't got any chance to thank you cos i've been busy with school and everytime you're online is like my bedtime =P *i'm such baby i know, but when it takes us 4 hours of going back and forth everyday, who wouldn't??* can i have the other emos too?? so i can share them with my friends and cousin.. share the shinhwa lovee!!

angelix i know what he's giving out!! it's one of my favorite food in the world.. and it looks sooooooo good too~!! no wonder he looks so happy >_<" me want [the abovementioned food] too!! ericcccc hereeee!!!

qaxlod hahahahaha the junjin pic reminds me of that cat in the boots in shrek.. with the glassy puppy eyes and the ears.. so adorableee~~!!!

meh, i have to go sleep now.. cried too much.. *sigh*

Pictures

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid13163fileid3regdt20vm2.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid13163fileid1regdt20ah0.jpg

115728370202rs2.jpg

115728370221zi7.jpg

115728370204dx4.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid13021fileid1regdt20cv7.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid12876fileid3regdt20ma1.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid12876fileid4regdt20lz0.jpg

jjdf6.jpg

jj1ps7.jpg

jj3fu7.jpg

jj4vu3.jpg

Hyun Bin + Junjin

n2o141254352111157339150ys7.jpg

Lyrcist + Junjin

n2o141239093411157166370lz9.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

Junjin . 박충재

SHCJ loves you.

SHCJ adores you.

SHCJ hearts you.

SHCJ will always support you.

SHINHWA FOREVER <3

Guest theLEGEND

jun ji: hey gurl.. you have such a good memory.. thanks for sharing with us. What's wrong with these girls. They cheated/dumped such a great guys :fury: Thanks though! :)

miss':bella: thanks for showering us with such a cute adorable pictures of JunJin <3 Gosh! I still can't believe that he's the same guy that acted in "Gumiho." Such a different personalities. He's good.. he should act more in a drama and of course I can't wait for his upcoming album~ ;)

jc_freakz same here, when i first saw gumiho, i found jinnie attractive already then but didn't know he's shinhwa..and now re-watching the drama but for the life of me everytime jinnie appears onscreen i can't help giggling...he was quite good for someone new in drama acting despite the ever-present 'eyebrows meeting...and even shaking hands and having coffee' of his.. :P

Yeahhh.. he's good for a new comer but I don't quite like him with his hair like that. He always putting his sour face whenever he appears onscreen :P

Guest angel2nyt

From memory:

Dongwan is like Andy, his personal life is quite hard to peep into, but I believe last year around June he revealed that he recently broke up with his girlfriend who was around 20 yrs old or so? Can't remember. Anyways, they met at church and started dating but he broke up with her cause he wasn't a very good boyfriend, not being able to do the things a boyfriend should do due to his schedules. IMO, I think he's a great guy cause he let her go knowing that it'd be best for her to be with someone who could be there for her and not have such a crazy schedule. "Set Free" the song from Shinhwa's 7th album was written by Dongwan and he wrote it for his ex. Great song. That "Hyori" bit was true and quite funny and cute.

Hyesung dated Shoo (from SES) for a few years back when Shinhwa was still with SM, but they broke up and it broke his heart. Not sure what happened but RUMOR has it that she cheated on him or something. (Again, if it is true...WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE GIRLS THINKING??!!!) He's also rumored to be with or have dated Yoo Min, the firl from "Stained Glass" with Lee Dong Gun. Note: Shoo is now with Lee Dong Wook from "My Girl".

JunJin...where do I start? LOL. He use to date Shim Eun Jin from BabyVox; Kim Hyo Jin from "She came back/Ice Girl", and a few other non celebs. This boy can never stay single, hehe.

Andy...lol, adorable Andy. He had a scandal with Kim Gyu Ri (she's in an upcoming drama this year), apparently they were spotted eating together at a restuarant and people thought they were there together but they were actually there with their staff members. People mistook that as a date. He was also interested in Kim Yu Mi from "Pearl Necklace" with Kim Min Jong. He apparently liked her a lot that he had his manager call her manager to ask for her number but was unsuccessful. Haven't heard anything since. She is, I think, 24 yrs old but she looks WAY older than that in my opinion.

yah i know.. the hyori bit was really funny.. dongwan is a really nice boyfriend..letting her go like that

it was said.. that SM did not approve of the shoo-hyesung relationship.. for some unknown reason that's why they told them to finish the relationship.. and the yoomin one.. i love that girl.. shes so cute and funny when she mispronounces korean words.. i would really be happy if they were dating..

yah junjin really CANT stay single... hahaha.. even the other shinhwa members say that he's the most popular with female celbs

and andy... i now remember that he also liked han ye seul

oh my goodness... i searched kim gyu ri on naver and there was an article about her and andy..

shes 2 years older than him

20060824184011.643.1-pumero1223.jpg

LEEMINWOO

to release

a SINGLE

before his 3rd ALBUM!

---------------------------------------

Minwoo was at a GwangJu Concert in Korea on the 19th.

My friends who are official SHINWHA CHANGJO members in Korea went.

He said that so many SHCJ members were there to support him.

During the MENT, he told them that he is coming out with a single before his 3rd album.

Everyone went nuts! HAHA <33333

He is also planning for another country tour! WOWOWOWOW!!!!

FIGHTING MINWOO!!

OMGG WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE, I THOUGHT THAT TOO!! I found it so weird... I was like, "O__O ERIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING" but maybe it's for the drama?... like, maybe Eric was taken by surprised. The girl seems like the agressive-type. PUAHAHA. I don't know. :D

rofl. any girl wuld be agressive when kissing eric ;)

LOL his eyes were probably opened for the drama... I'm sure Eric kisses with his eyes CLOSED in real life.. Haha I still like JiYoung..it's just HER loss...I wonder if she has any regrets though..I mean, come on. LEE MINWOO!

The emoticons are so cute! You should use them when talking to me so I can save them lols. But I don't think you should bug her about Shinhwa anymore. I mean, if she doesn't like them, she doesn't like them. Nothing we can do about it. Might as well be peaceful with everyone, especially since she's your friend, and like Shinhwa yourself. Although Shinhwa is GREAT, I'm sure they don't want you doing that to an anti. But! Thats just my opinion.

--

I just saw the pictures of Eric in the drama and OMGOSH..they're kissing! If I feel this jealous, hurt and sad...I wonder how PSY feels seeing it? I'm sure she feels more jealous but in a way, not jealous because SHE'S his girlfriend...lols.

rofl. oh yeah and we all know how close eric and psy get ;) *waggles eyebrows pervertedly* LOLS okay this might be too uh w/e for u youngins but.

do u guys ever wonder.. who the members have had sex with? LOLS. i mean idunno why but i keep thinking minwoo and hyori! LOLS. okay yeah maybe is hdu stop. therea re children about!

From memory:

Eric dated Kim Hee Sun for a few years and was quite serious to a point where the "M" word was mentioned. There was an article, I believe during the beginning of the 5th album where they asked if the members believed in true love and Hyesung said "yes" and that he was jealous of Eric for finding it (with KHS). They broke up sometime during or after the 6th album and he started dating PSY two years ago.

Lee Minwoo dated Seo Ji Young from SHARP but yes, she dumped him for Ryu Shi Won (the girl is just crazy, I think). He then was dating Shin Ae on and off and the two just broke up earlier this year? I think.

Well, that's about it, from my books (memory) since becoming a fan of Shinhwa 3 yrs ago. Remember, not all of these are facts, they're just rumors and things I've read or heard on the web. Some of them, as stated, are true and have been in the news. I'm sure you all have read them as well.

hmm yeah i've heard of these. but junjin and shim eun jin :o wow. LOL

junjin that pimp. LOL

and am i just going crazy or can junjin and hyunbin pass as brothers!

Guest angel2nyt

During the MENT, he told them that he is coming out with a single before his 3rd album.

FIGHTING MINWOO!!

yah i know he was in that concert.. i just couldnt find any single video of his performance.. even in bestiz

he's already planning a third album (and a single)

thanks good news then.. i hope the single would be a ballad (i have this thing for ballads this days)

Guest poloblue

The emoticons are so cute! You should use them when talking to me so I can save them lols. But I don't think you should bug her about Shinhwa anymore. I mean, if she doesn't like them, she doesn't like them. Nothing we can do about it. Might as well be peaceful with everyone, especially since she's your friend, and like Shinhwa yourself. Although Shinhwa is GREAT, I'm sure they don't want you doing that to an anti. But! Thats just my opinion.

hahahaha, u r not on msn that often anymore. when u are, i will send the emoticon's to u, i have more!!!!! about the shinhwa devil, she doesn't really hate shinhwa, she only hates them because i idolise them and she gets jealous that i don't idolise her! lol, actually, its just that me and her always make fun of each other and act like we hate each other! don't worry! i am waiting for the day she admits she likes a shinhwa song without realising it or thinks one of the shinhwa hyungs is hot. then i'll be like, its a shinhwa song or he's from shinhwa and she will kick herself!!! she said that shinhwa look like kool-aids!

-edit-

whoo hoo!!!!!!!!! page owned! 2nd time in my life. sings 'once twice in a lifetime..fly to the stars'

Guest frozen_winter

From memory:

Hahah.. thanks for sharing.. I never knew of all these.. hhaha.. but for Andy, he and hyesung and lee sung jin was on this variety show once and one of the question was if they had a "sassy girlfriend" before. And Andy said he did and that the girl was really "manly" so much so that she sang Chaeyeon's "Na Na Na" in such a rock and roll manner that it shocked him. So guess that must have been in the past few years as well isn't it.

Guest frozen_winter

AHHHH!!!!

THANKSSSSS SOOOOOOO MUCH xmkaex for posting that awesome explanation of the MV!!!

The person that did this anaylsis is realllly cleaver!!!

I would have never thought about all those points! esp. the part that the MV is a flashback, that the very beginning (the shaky part of MV) was actually the most recent present.

GOODDDD MV!!!! :D

Erm.. ok. I was the one that wrote the post.. but like my disclaimer said.. it doesn't represent the truth.. it's jus the way i analyse it to be ya!

LEEMINWOO

to release

a SINGLE

before his 3rd ALBUM!

---------------------------------------

FIGHTING MINWOO!!

^so happy to hear this :w00t:

There were no news on what he was planning at all...especially since he's producing J2's debut album (the 2 dorks XD)...was kinda afraid he wasn't going to have time for his own

Thanks for the news

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i've got a lot of catching up to do in this thread... 20 pages????

i need to look back through 20 pages to k ow what's going on. argh. this will take some time! and by the time i'm done... more pages would have been added! argh!

why is school evil?

i have no idea.

JUST SUPPORT PROJECT ORANGE ^^

*points to siggy*

Archived