[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest andy<33

i hope they can be together on christmas!

and i wish there will be a photo (might be taken by dongwan's camera xD) in simple action, like maybe only their eyes? LOL

the last time i went to karaoke box, i was surprised that there is one song from shinhwa! and it was Destiny of Love <3

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minhoshi

wow really that is so cool...to me DESTINY OF LOVE is Shinhwa's best song...it really shows how great they are...especially when MInwoo sing the part "sarangne" iono how u spell it...but that song is reallly great...its the best

Guest rose_liana

yeah!!! vote vote! currently, Shinhwa lead the poll..but, we still need more voters to keep them the best!!! XD

aww~i'm currently watching AAS, aigo~~miss them so much! everytime i saw they teased to each other, i feel like crying..really miss them! 3 more years to go~ really hope andy will enter the MS ASAP!!!

btw, someone (fullmoonz in YT) posted this in FB..omona~ the birds family..they are so cute, arent they?

1203086972.jpg

Guest lynne_c

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Let's greet this new year with joy. With every year that passes, we are that much closer to the long-anticipated reunion. Just think, by this time next year, Eric would have been discharged, then very quickly after that, DongWan.

So here's wishing everyone a very orange year ahead!

Guest chibetiti

oh my, do you guys hear about Minwoo's car accident ? T_T i hope he is alright, maybe his last concert before going to army will be delayed T_T

Guest rose_liana

^ T____T arg~ what a sad news to start a new year..hope he'll recover soon..but, i'm just thankful cuz he safe...because if we have no luck, it could be worst than that..Thank you God for saving him..

anyway, with that one sad news, lets brighten up our day with Wannie's new year entry..it's really an inspiring blog from him to keep us believe that Shinhwa will come back for us, for sure!! Shinhwa & Shinhwa changjo Fighting!

[10.01.01] Dongwan’s memolog: I’m amazed too.

When I get the feeling of people doubting the possibility of something

An enormous desire to challenge them would emerge.

Perhaps because all this time I’ve been receiving a lot of praise and love.

So in fact I only pick out people who are hard on me.. Because I want to be provoked…ㅋ

Shinhwa is only a name

Is it possible to regroup again?

Actually… Words like this… I like!

Because this is a good stimulant~

Until the time we regroup again

It will be good if we can continue to hear things like this.

This way

We will stay alert and not slack off,

Unlike how we were only sufficiently prepared when we were receiving a lot of love,

We will be completely and fully prepared.!

The thing that we want to protect

Is Shinhwa’s stage and orange color,

Not the number of fans we have.

How is the relationship among the members, one may ask?

ㅋㅋㅋ

Because I’m amazed too.^_^

Happy New Year!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest rose_liana

hello changjoers~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good news! We just got the BEST gift in New year 2010 from Shinhwa!

have you see/read today's Dongwan's naver blog? Gosh! he just posted some pics of SHINHWA Christmas/New year gathering!!! argh~~!!! i'm too happy and excited!!!

Dongwan oppa is the best!! our wish to see them to gather together had been granted!!! aww~

for those who havent see, here's the link!

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...meal-with-andy/

and the funny thing is, our dorks(the member) left while wannie went to the washroon and made him paid for the bill..muahaha..thats our dorks, as expected!!! LOLOL

p.s : i wish Minbong was there too TT__TT fighting Super M-an!!!

Guest rose_liana

just read that our ANDY is enlisting on the 11th. :( the first member to be on acitve duty...i feel sad!

OMG!! yeah i just read the news in allkpop..another sad news is coming up..never expect he will enlist earlier than Minbong...although i feel sad with his enlistment news, but in the other hand, does it mean the day of Shinhwa to reunite is become closer? arg~really cant wait for the day!

Archived