[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest karendm

I just got my All About Shinhwa DVD on saturday. It's absolutely fantastic. The first dvd has their first few performances from way back in 1998. And all the DVDs contain really funny shots of them backstage. They are really one crazy bunch of guys. I have been laughing non-stop watching their dorkiness. You really gotta love these guys. :)

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness!! I went home this weekend from college and I checked the mail on Friday, there was nothing for me. I didn't even bother to check Saturday!!! AGHH I'm about to go crazy, because I really wanted to see it after hearing so much about it everywhere! On Sunday night before I drove to college I had this little feeling to check the mailbox, but I didn't!!!:D:D I'm at school now so I can't get my hands on it!!! Gosh darn why must I be so careless!!!

Guest picklypickly
a random clip i found on yt. 4th album shinhwa playing a giant board game and being generally silly. not subbed, but it's still cute. :D

a random clip i found on yt. 4th album shinhwa playing a giant board game and being generally silly. not subbed, but it's still cute. :D

Haha thanks for that clip, it's my first time seeing it. Poor Wannie, the bucket of water spilled right on top of him. I can feel his pain. haha :P

Still have yet to recieve my ALL ABOUT SHINHWA DVD.....grr.....I'm growing patientless.

Okay so I finally got it! I was scared for a moment that I would be decieved, but I wasn't! All I can say is, I love it. I mean I really really really LOVE IT!!! I've seen like all the shows they put in there, but without subs and now I get to see it with subs. Like Star Go Go, I've seen it on Youtube without subs and now that I know what they are talking about, it's very interesting. I wish they'd put on some other shows that Shinhwa was on. I know there's still a lot more that we haven't seen!!! But why am I complaining? haha I shouldn't.

Gosh where's everybody. I think I'm talking to myself in here. :P

oh you are so lucky! I am still waiting my dvds ... but even if I get it this week

I will wait until Sunday to watch it because of school and my job

Guest grumpynomore

was browsing around and found this video...

:lol:

minwoo's moves are perfect for the song!

anyone has the full video of 1:03 when wannie and jinnie are dancing?

thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8auGQTzlaRU

does anyone know what they are talking about ? oh my it seemed like Hyesung was hurt, he kept hold his hand on cheek ( did his teeth hurt ? ) and Eric with his shaved head :P

Haha I love that clip. I don't know what they're saying, but I laughed so hard when Dongwan went, "do~ing!" haha And to top that off, Jinnie mimicking him! :lol:

Guest minhoshi

i miss shinhwa so much..i want to buy their 10 years anniversary and all about shinhwa DVD so much...but i'm currently broke...i can't wait..so how is the DVD..is it really worth it???

Guest ANJEE<3

omg there is a 10th ani dvd? wow.. haha i'm so out of the loop

must purchase though!!

i feel kinda ashamed.. :( i'm definitely a fan at heart and always will be but i am no longer following kpop like i once was

can anyone here give me a quick summary on what they're up to right now?

junjin just left for the army... and i think minwoo, eric, dongwan, are currently serving? andy is leaving next year.. and what is hyesung doing?

are they doing any activities solo or not?

oh but you guys will be proud! haha

i just relapsed and spent $300 on yesasia.. lol ALL SHINHWA XD

that's what happens when you don't follow or buy things.. the last time i bought anything shinhwa was march 2008.. that was another $150 on all 10th aniversary merchandise.. haha

i miss my babies :(

:D Hey there!~ ^^ Haven't seen you around here. haha.

Well, yes Junjin just enlisted exactly two weeks ago. Eric's been doing his public service for about 12 months and 4 weeks now and Dongwan has been doing so for 11 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days. (keke "absolutshinhwa" :P)

Minwoo should be going anytime soon, if not, early next year. Andy will go next year as well, I'm pretty sure. Shin Hyesung? Well he's out there protecting the name Shinhwa. ;) He's even been nominated for two of some kind of awards for this year. I haven't been following on what he's doing, so I'm not too sure. Well good luck to him.

Here's my video pick of the...night....

What's up YO! http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...24956&cid=1 ..there's 3 parts to it.

Guest ANJEE<3

oh okayy =)

i really wished that they had gone together... that way... they can come out together!!

so instead of waiting at span of 3 or 4 years for EVERYONE to be done.... everyone could have been done in like 2... =(

i couldn't see them in concert before their enlistment... but i am going to make sure of it that i do when they're all out!!!

Yes I know! Especially the '79-ers: Eric, Minwoo, and Dongwan. I wish they'd all gone together too. Well Dongwan and Eric went the same time, so they'll come out the same. I'll be looking foward till then....hey it's only next year!!! Already!!! Yeppy!!!!!!!!! :D Well not for Jinnie nor Andy nor Minwoo, but time is coming very fast!! :P

^

aww, but we all know how they want to do their own thing for a while.. haha gosh i didn't even know what andy's vioce was until SingSingBoy came out hahaha. I kind of think that his vocals would be alot better if he started earlier (but then again NO REGRETS about Shinhwa spending all that time together)

so yahhh it hurts >.<

Guest 80slitenite

time again for...

Wave to the camera guys!

66m848.jpg

SHINHWA PIC SPAM!!

(Special Hello Kitty Edition Included ㅋㅋ)

NO HOTLINKING

2m29qok.jpg

2ed15ah.jpg

24eunoh.jpg

2dj3u6d.jpg

33o74gy.jpg

2ecdji9.jpg

2d76dkm.jpg

2d11lcz.jpg

2mynar4.jpg

2ewcfw2.jpg

200ck7n.jpg