[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lynne_c, = D . I'm dropping in on seoul this year for one night for a connecting flight, and i thought it was such a pity that shinhwa won't be active as a group at that time. Maybe i could go around and hunt for some cheap shinhwa goodies? haha

Hmm, I'm sure shinhwa fans did alot in the day when Andy was away, but I think the intra-group determination to get Andy back was quite strong as well. I do think that the 2PM members themselves should show more support for jaebom and work towards getting him back, even subetly hinting that they miss him once in a while on tv etc. Not buying merchandise from 2pm's company for 2pm related stuff - I think it is a reasonable plan to have jaebom back because ultimately the company runs on fans money.

@ crystalis, I agree ! I think time away from each other once in a while is good, despite it being hard. Members have time to become all-rounders and develop personally and professionally because so and so isn't there to play whatever role for them all the time. Distance makes the heart grow fonder as they say and I hope that when they get back they will have less problems as friends and as musicians =D

Keep the love going guys! I'm thinking of picking up some korean before their reunion concert, whos with me? it's quite unfortunate that i only know annyeong, saranghae,

chiisaeyo ( i hate you),

hajiman = but

mianhe,

hangu oh reul chal mot tam ni da = sorry, i can't speak korean well

hahaha, oh and learning shinhwa lyrics so i can karaoke them XD

@ the clip where that girl tricks minwoo into thinking she likes him

haha, so eric likes meshed t-shirts hey?

I don't know why I havent watched shinhwa videos on LOVELETTER before, but oh goodness THEY ARE AWESOME and hilarious and so so hot when they try impress the girls. hai. just wanted to put that out there in case anyone hasnt seen all if it yet =D

Guest 80slitenite

How cute is this? Woodong dolls.

(tho seems like their eyes got switched XDDD)

credit baidu

2dvn7l1.jpg

15x2tj6.jpg

30w2uyu.jpg

mmm how about a game? guess who is who. i'm not sure myself of who all of them are yet. haha

2a3slv.jpg

Guest grumpynomore

the dolls are too cute! hahahha the eyes are switched! makes it even cuter!

okay...those are the outfits they were wearing for RUN mv.

1st row: first one is jinnie with his fuchsia and purple shirt. next is andy i believe and third is eric.

2nd row: sungie with black and white shirt, then wannie, and last is minwoo.

do i get a prize or something? :P

Thank you for all the feedback, everyone :) It's nice to know what everyone thinks ^____^

Lo-and-hehold~ (errr...just wanted to say that >.<)

MINJIN PERFORMING EUSHA EUSHA AT JINNIE'S CONCERT

Shinhwa songs at concert really do rock! The dance break in the middle will never~ get old :D And the M's lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXjTRu67Zws

credits: kassuma84@YT

=====================

@80slitenite- lolz, Tiff~ the dolls are super cute >_____________< I love the detail on Bong's jeans~

And about the picture~ I don't think anyone's got it 'exactry' right, yet. Here's an oh-so-subtle hint XD

8yi2j9mlx71025464747pz3.jpg

Hi, just wanted to ask you guys something. I'm planning a trip to Seoul next year and was just wondering if I would still be able to get Shinhwa merchandise from the stalls at Namdaemun markets that sell k-pop merchandise. Does anyone know?

Hi, just wanted to ask you guys something. I'm planning a trip to Seoul next year and was just wondering if I would still be able to get Shinhwa merchandise from the stalls at Namdaemun markets that sell k-pop merchandise. Does anyone know?

yes u can find it.. :)

but it s a lil difficult coz they are currently inactive and the merchandise usually from their old pictures

All About Shinhwa Kor Version to be out on Oct.15!!!!!!!!!!!!

and with Eng subs!!!!!!!!

Yesasia:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/all-about-sh...-0-en/info.html

AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GOING TO BUY THIS DVD!!!!!!! AND OMG IS IT $59.99 I SEE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SO AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M VERY EXCITED RIGHT NOW AS YOU GUYS CAN CLEARLY SEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Guest kriza_09

Hey guys, I have a question.

I remember watching Eric in a rap music video with a bunch of Korean rappers. Does anyone know what song is it or have the link to that video?

Thanks!

Guest 80slitenite

^

Legend of Korean hip hop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Td_raiV85Y

almost forgot about that vid.

And about the picture~ I don't think anyone's got it 'exactry' right, yet. Here's an oh-so-subtle hint XD

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3292/8y...47pz3.jpg

none of us haven't gotten it right yet. subtle indeed. hahaha i still missing two members. -_-

AAS Eng subs sweet!

Shinhwa Pic Spam - Puffy Cheeks Edition

credit baidu

sdcirr.jpg17y0ps.jpg

24fcknd.jpg2l91d6v.jpg

2f04q6h.jpg15zf9fq.jpg

k2zb0m.jpg2h4cg8p.jpg

2qkjyxd.jpgotkvah.jpg

e7o27d.jpg2ikprs.jpg

ms1tmb.jpg302chv5.jpg

14dpogn.jpgkafo0j.jpg

2w71ptz.jpgwcijvk.jpg

23l03ef.jpgmkayi9.jpg

24ymtrq.jpg104rf2e.jpg

240znrs.jpgt520oz.jpg

2605s8k.jpgvhzu6c.jpg

Seems like Wannie puffs his cheeks out the most yeah? XD

@ Tiff~ Thanks for the pics. Woodong and their poutiness <3

------------------

Give up on the guessing game? lolz

Well, here's my version:

Top (left to right): Minwoo (the tie and sweater), Hyesung (red shirt), Andy (purple shirt in another solo pic)

Bottom (left to right): Eric (white vest and black shirt), Dongwan (flowery pattern), Junjin (process of elimination and only Jin's hands look like that in Shinhwa)

3216c.jpg

------------------------------

And I am so ordering the all about shinhwa set :D I was going to sub it, but looks like I won't have to now :)

I do wish they chose rare pics for the set though ... =.=

Guest grumpynomore

oh darn! i was a little confident about my answer too :(

luv the pics 80slitenite! too cute! i think that's one of dongwan's trademark! :D

tnx for the link for that mv of eric btw! never seen that before..only the live performancel.

yay for AAS eng subbed!

and can i just say that i've been playing SHINHWA's Weak Man and M's Girlfriend for the past couple

of weeks nonstop! luv them!

^^DARN! I was so close!! I only swapped Hyesung and Andy. When I looked at it, the first thing I noticed that I was confident about who it was, was Eric's chin. I could feel that, that chin belonged to the handsome leader Eric Mun Jung Hyuk. Also like you said crystalis only Jun Jin's hand look like that in Shinhwa; I actually noticed the ring; I was like Jinnie is the one who always were's a ring so that must be him. :D Minwoo was pretty obvious too becasue the clothes seemed very fashionable...you guys know M. :P And the rest I guess they were wild guesses. haha

Hey how about another one!!! This time guess the one's that are in front of them....the ones with there backs shown...I really want to know which is which. It may be obvious to most of you guys, but I'm having a pretty difficult time!!

I can only tell Jun Jin and Minwoo were together. Help please!

104450.300.jpg

Guest minhoshi

Omg its so sad!!! for the past 10 years i've never notice shinhwa as a group...and now that i love them..they can't be together for a couple years!!! this is really sad..I jus watched their 10th annivversary ending and it was so sad :[ i cried so much..I relly mmiss them...btw I'm new and nice to meet you all!!!

Guest karendm

^^DARN! I was so close!! I only swapped Hyesung and Andy. When I looked at it, the first thing I noticed that I was confident about who it was, was Eric's chin. I could feel that, that chin belonged to the handsome leader Eric Mun Jung Hyuk. Also like you said crystalis only Jun Jin's hand look like that in Shinhwa; I actually noticed the ring; I was like Jinnie is the one who always were's a ring so that must be him. :D Minwoo was pretty obvious too becasue the clothes seemed very fashionable...you guys know M. :P And the rest I guess they were wild guesses. haha

Hey how about another one!!! This time guess the one's that are in front of them....the ones with there backs shown...I really want to know which is which. It may be obvious to most of you guys, but I'm having a pretty difficult time!!

I can only tell Jun Jin and Minwoo were together. Help please!

104450.300.jpg

I think it is Jun Jin with Minwoo, Eric with Hye Sung and Dongwan with Andy. But I could be wrong.

Great news, I have been looking all over for the Brand New Story DVD and finally found a used copy on Amazon Japan. I just received it today. I am sooooo happy.

So how many of you are planning to get the All About Shinhwa DVD? I don't know if I should buy it online or wait till I visit Korea next year? Just afraid that it might be sold out by the time I get to Seoul next year.

Archived