[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rose_liana

shinhwa fans i was wondering if anyone know where i can watch shinhwa 10th anni concert with eng sub because i

was going to buy it on yesasia but it's a lot of money and i am kinda low in cash right now but i really want to watch

them since i miss them

i dont think there's any full version with subbed for the 10th anni concert in any streaming site..

only few parts has been subbed..i think~~

Shinhwa - Prayer + funny talk 10th Anniversary Live 1/2 (Eng Sub)

Shinhwa - Prayer + funny talk 10th Anniversary Live 2/2 (Eng Sub)

080330 Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert ending (eng sub)

[HQ-SUBBED] Shinhwa's Run Full Version Movie 10th Anniversary Concert clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTM6by-Csc

[Eng-sub] Shinhwa 10th Anniversary MUST GO ON - Talk Track

but if you want to watch the unsubbed one, you can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D9308751928D4994

or here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=06...36F6&page=1

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

i dont think there's any full version with subbed for the 10th anni concert in any streaming site..

only few parts has been subbed..i think~~

Shinhwa - Prayer + funny talk 10th Anniversary Live 1/2 (Eng Sub)

Shinhwa - Prayer + funny talk 10th Anniversary Live 2/2 (Eng Sub)

080330 Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert ending (eng sub)

[HQ-SUBBED] Shinhwa's Run Full Version Movie 10th Anniversary Concert clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTM6by-Csc

[Eng-sub] Shinhwa 10th Anniversary MUST GO ON - Talk Track

but if you want to watch the unsubbed one, you can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D9308751928D4994

or here:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=06...36F6&page=1

thank you so much i want to say that shinhwa was the first group i listen to when i was little and I will always

respect all the shinhwa changjo so SHINHWA AND SHINHWA CHANGOJO FIGHITNG [:

Guest samshiku

hey changjo-ers!

hmm i guess we all miss the boys and i do agree that everyone [esp all the younger kpop fans] have forgotten them or worse, are ignorant of such a legend :(

and i think it is tragic that the shinhwa picture thread closed last yr after i kinda stopped maintaining i had to much commitments outside...do you guys wanna open it again? cos there are SO MANY pictures inside and it is such a waste to throw it away..seeing how the picture forum is kinda deprived of shinhwa

the link to the thread is in my sig by the way :) pls do take a look.

Guest jangneri

hey changjo-ers!

hmm i guess we all miss the boys and i do agree that everyone [esp all the younger kpop fans] have forgotten them or worse, are ignorant of such a legend sad.gif

and i think it is tragic that the shinhwa picture thread closed last yr after i kinda stopped maintaining i had to much commitments outside...do you guys wanna open it again? cos there are SO MANY pictures inside and it is such a waste to throw it away..seeing how the picture forum is kinda deprived of shinhwa

the link to the thread is in my sig by the way smile.gif pls do take a look.

OH YES. please do. that thread takes awhile to load because of the massive shinhwa pictures, but it's soooo worth it in the end. <3 so yes! I can even browse my old photo files to help you if you want. :D anything to keep the shinhwa love alive.

Guest Nekka

Hi everybody sorry i don't post very often in this thread,(i'm still a silent reader!)

I just want to ask something for those

who's have the DVD "Shinhwa Brand New story" 3 discs (and i think that there is a calendar too)

I really want to buy it but the only one that i find is to the price of 103 usd,i don't care of the price (

I put this money aside for it ^^)but I just want to know if the dvd, is worthwhile enough and put 103$ in it

sorry i don't really now how to express myself,in English....

....and I think it's a great idea to reopen the shinhwa picture thread^^

Guest rose_liana

hey changjo-ers!

hmm i guess we all miss the boys and i do agree that everyone [esp all the younger kpop fans] have forgotten them or worse, are ignorant of such a legend :(

the link to the thread is in my sig by the way :) pls do take a look.

please do re-open the picture thread...such a waste it got closed! i havent been there yet, and its already closed! :( i hope i can contribute something when it re-open :)

I don't know when or if crystalis will come and post this link, but I find this performance to be very sweet. It makes me miss them so much!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkPGynotqa8

Eric sounds so cool! haha Jun Jin looked like he tried too hard to find his voice, though I love him! And Dongwan is so weird, what's up with that tone! haha Shinhwa will always be Shinhwa, so dorkably weird! :D

Guest picklypickly

14. About official topics: If a solo singer, group, actor, or actress already has an official topic in the k-music or k-drama forum, please do not create another official topic in the photos forum. Individual members of a group are allowed. Singers/groups who have not yet debuted are allowed, but their topic will be closed (or moved) once they do. If a member from a group goes solo, their topic in the photos forum will be closed (or moved).

sorry to be a spoil sport, but you can't open a shinhwa picture thread if there's already a shinhwa thread.

in other news. dongwan's blog about how many blades of grass standing together can't be broken by the wind made me feel really proud of what shinhwa managed to do in breaking away from SM. that "all for one and one for all" attitude that got them as far as they are today. people talk about the dbsk situation and compare it to HOT, but i can't help frame it as a shinhwa fan. i wonder if the 13 year slave contracts started after shinhwa broke away when their contract ended. in any case, i'm not even a DBSK fan, but i hope things work out for them and they're able to get the right advice from their sunbaes.

Guest grumpynomore

a must watch!!!

SHINHWA Japan 2007 concert (solo dances clip)

c/o hikkie

jinnie surprised me. i thought he was going to do a cute dance because

he seemed all shy about it when they were calling his name. hot stuff!

minwoo....definition of sexy.

awwwwwwwwwww sungie...so adorable and yet a little sexy hahhaa

ricsung love...one of the very rare occassions where sungie hugs ricky first.

eric seemed so proud of sungie's dance LOL.

andy...always a cutie....so cute how he went on the top of the stage.

eric...you dork! his reaction when he realized it was his turn was so cute!

wannie...totally reminded me of xman days...his smile outshining his moves.

i can't wait til minwoo's concert. i'm getting the vibes that some members will be on stage

while others will be at the audience. i hope so, missing thiem so much!

Guest jangneri

hi dearies. I remember someone posting the names of Shinhwa's family members.... but I noticed Junjin and Hyesung's mothers had the same name - Park Heesuk. I don't think it's correct, so anyone can tell me if Park Hee Suk is Junjin's mom or Hyesung's? and what's the name for the other member's mom? :D

thank you loves!

kyaa.. i want to learn shinhwa's dances and make them into tutorials but their dances are too hard and im too ~~ about posting videos of myself dancing lolssss anyone else up for it?

Guest nglkt

hi dearies. I remember someone posting the names of Shinhwa's family members.... but I noticed Junjin and Hyesung's mothers had the same name - Park Heesuk. I don't think it's correct, so anyone can tell me if Park Hee Suk is Junjin's mom or Hyesung's? and what's the name for the other member's mom? :D

thank you loves!

kyaa.. i want to learn shinhwa's dances and make them into tutorials but their dances are too hard and im too ~~ about posting videos of myself dancing lolssss anyone else up for it?

jangneri i posted the names of Shinhwa's family.. I got the information from naver and i merely romanised the names. Junjin's and Hyesung's mums both share the same name [if the info i got was accurate] :)

hcle omggg please post tutorials of the dances pleaseee!!!! fighting!!

P.S: I heard that Eric + Andy + Jin + Jin's girlfriend went out together on 5th July.. someone took a photo and posted it on cyworld.. :)

P.S: I heard that Eric + Andy + Jin + Jin's girlfriend went out together on 5th July.. someone took a photo and posted it on cyworld.. :)

Oooh...Shi Young is getting to know the dorkiness brotherhood that Jinnie has with Shinhwa. And RicDy? Lethal dork combo!! XD

Hey there CJers! =D

I've got the SGayo 2007 and KGayo 2007 of Shinhwa's performance. Is there a chance that I missed the MGayo or did they not perform at the MGayo 2007 at all?

hcle omggg please post tutorials of the dances pleaseee!!!! fighting!!

pahaha aww thnx for the enthusiasm..just chkin for interest. i'll get back to you when i actually get to it (maybe within a year or two) cos have to actually learn it... and take more hip hop lessons so i dont look like a complete fool + lose weight LOL (no seriously) i dont want to tarnish a shinhwa dance lolol. plus they're much harder to learn then stuff now eg) gee and fire

<3 can't wait till im physically able to make them though (or someone else who can remind everyone how much dancing prowess shinhwa has haha)

Guest nglkt

Oooh...Shi Young is getting to know the dorkiness brotherhood that Jinnie has with Shinhwa. And RicDy? Lethal dork combo!! XD

Hey there CJers! =D

I've got the SGayo 2007 and KGayo 2007 of Shinhwa's performance. Is there a chance that I missed the MGayo or did they not perform at the MGayo 2007 at all?

lina unnie!! haha shinhwa didn't perform at Mgayo at all :)

hcle unnie!!! i think a few of my friends are going to record a dance video too.. COUGHS iluvhyesung COUGHS. i'll start practising the dances too!!

hcle unnie!!! i think a few of my friends are going to record a dance video too.. COUGHS iluvhyesung COUGHS. i'll start practising the dances too!!

hahah that's great!!! which are they doing? i'm getting my pro dancing friend who's been dancing for yearrsss to teach me Hero dance steps.. LOL because i tried last night, got about 30 seconds of it after an hour and almost dislocated my right arm lols!

<3

Oo, that concert solo dance cut was sexy!

B) Jun Jin, my man, I haven't seen him dance so exotice like that before....it was kind of funny, but hot hot.

Eric haha loved his little dance moves....samurai dance. :D

Anyone know what they are saying specifically in here (well not that specific but) ;) ?? Please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMZSnJ27mM...feature=related

hahah that's great!!! which are they doing? i'm getting my pro dancing friend who's been dancing for yearrsss to teach me Hero dance steps.. LOL because i tried last night, got about 30 seconds of it after an hour and almost dislocated my right arm lols!

<3

Oo, that concert solo dance cut was sexy!

B) Jun Jin, my man, I haven't seen him dance so exotice like that before....it was kind of funny, but hot hot.

Eric haha loved his little dance moves....samurai dance. :D

Anyone know what they are saying specifically in here (well not that specific but) ;) ?? Please?

hcle actually i'm the only one who's trying to learn the shinhwa dances. HAHA Hero's a super difficult song!! i get all dizzy just be looking at the moves

lhjj actually i'm going to sub that video.. haha just needed to confirm some japanese with my dad.. LOL i don't think my dad who knows japanese would know what minwoo was trying to say there..

^ I'm not sure which part you wanted, but they're saying that Eric's (they called him the Korean Samurai) zipper got broken. Minwoo was trying to demonstrate how Eric was hurrying up to get on the stage and didn't realize it. Sorry it's not detailed, but this is what I understood from the little Korean/Japanese I know. ^^;;

//edit// Looks like nglkt has already put the subbed version up. =)

Guest samshiku

seriously! so cute!!!

anyone knows where we can see the picture?? haha oh man i would really want to see eric and shiyoung interact man.

and haha hmmm oh well maybe we could don't use the word 'official' for the picture thread? hehe

the reason it was closed was due to inactivity i guess..altho i am honestly rather lazy to go through with all the re-opening process..anyone know how to activate the thread again?

Archived