[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest bugrepellent

Boy am I late in this thread I missed so much. Good thing I'm back in time to vote for this poll. I haven't been a Shinhwa Changjo for long, but I'm not even a DBSK fan, so I go for Shinhwa Changjo!!!

grumpynomore....you just made my night haha...Good Night Everyone!!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

LOL!! i also didnt feel dissappointed if SHCJ doesnt win that poll..but, in my heart, of course SHINHWA CHANGJO is the best!!! they're still the same orange princesses that SHINHWA proud of and always supporting SHINHWA for 11years and still counting!

HAHA grupynomore!! OMG! the first picture is so hilarious!! and the nude photo...aigoo :w00t: ! thnx for sharing <3

and thanks for the second part of Shinhwa Tribute Nicole wanjang sarang!! <333

Guest rose_liana

Yeah..vote for Shinhwa Changjo which is US!!! hehe..although we may not win *but still hope for some miracle :P *, but at least lets support SHINHWA CHANGJO, no matter what~~show that we're still exist!!! :lol:

Edit: Another responsibility for us as Shinhwa fans..Lets VOTE for our MIN-SUNG-JIN on Mnet M Countdown!! for more info, go to:

--> ABSOLUTSHINHWA

Guest bugrepellent

More votings!!! YEAH!!!!! I'm going fot it!!!!! :D

EDIT

Shinhwa Changjo seems to be coming up fast in the arirang poll!! YEEEEHHH!!!! Now this is very close!!!! 52.1 % DBSK against 47.9 % Shinhwa. Come on Shinhwa Changjo-er's let us show them what we got!! Lets show them that we may not be very young anymore, but we still have that passion and support for our Shinhwa men!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! If Shinhwa Changjo does win this poll that just shows how even though it's been 11 years since Shinhwa's debut they still have lots of dedicating fans amongts the competition of they newer group fans!!!! I hope this one is like the last one Shinhwa was on against SS501 or something.

OH MY!!! I'm very suprised at the poll, but a very pleasant suprise. :D All I can say is the same. Shinhwa Changjo is the BEST not matter what. I've even encountered DBSK fans going againts eachother viciously in Youtube haha you guys should so go read the comments, it was such an unreasonable arguement. Some JaeJong fan was arguing with a JunSu fan about who has the better voice in DBSK and it turned nasty. Glad us Shinhwa Changjo's are grown up and more mature I mean most not all. hehe :)

EDIT

I feel like sharing some Shinhwa today so let me share some of Shinhwa bare the first couple years of their debut....when they exposed more.

shinhwawhoa.jpg

e1574aed02dc38c1b21cb1c.jpg

shinwild.jpg

Credits to whoever owns these pics...

Guest rose_liana

YEAH.. i was surprised too.. only last night i saw we're left so much behind, but when i woke up this morning and see the voting, we've almost the same votes for both fanclubs..and from what i see, its the Taiwan fans come to rescue us in the polls..HAHA..they're absolutely amazing!!! and of course other changjos too.. Aren't WE amazing? HEHE

but we dont know how it will turn up latter because the poll is still open until 19th. anything can happen..but, for now, i feel very happy! coz we're still the same SHCJ!!! never change and give our all to SHINHWA & SHCJ!! i'm so proud of SHCJ and proud of being a part of it.. :lol:

but dont forget to vote for our MIN-SUNG-JIN in Mnet today too!!! we can vote them once a day!!! :D

LOL Ihjj More nude photos? :w00t: HAHAHA cannot stop laughing seeing sungie oppa's body! indeed, the CUTE type :P

EDIT: Hey girls!! did you see the current result? We're the LEADING now!!! YAY!! :):P:lol::D:wub::w00t:

oh my!! i will vote too!! :D

let's go SHCJ!!!

but just like you guys, i won't be dissapointed if DBSK win.

i don't really like the theme of this times poll

the "best fanclub"?

i kind of winced when i saw that...

however... we have time. LETS GO SHCJ!! =D

Guest nglkt

i hate to post one-liners but..

WE'RE LEADING IN THE ARIRANG POLL!!!!!!!!!!!! but we can't let our guard down can we???

FIGHTING!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! Vote at the mcountdown too!!!

Guest Nekka

Perhaps that Shinhwa will win or maybe not but any case I'm so proud to be a SHCJ, and when I voted they were leading the vote,I believe in them and Shinhwa Changjo

img-1720265wibm.jpg

I voted for Mnet yesterday, but today I tried again but I can not

Guest itz Nhari

does anyone know what's the title of this Shinhwa's song?

i really" want to know so bad...

Shinhwa

I can't seem to access the link.

Can you repost the address?

I would love to help you out!

does anyone know what's the title of this Shinhwa's song?

i really" want to know so bad...

Shinhwa

itz Nhari, I hope you don't mind me answering :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, this is Shinhwa's "Isn't it pretty/beautiful?" (Yeh bbeu jan ah) from their Winter Story 2006-2007 :) One of my favorites <3 This was the song that got them Best Overseas Artist in 2007 at the MKMF (another arirang poll).

Watch MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXfssZ9ua_I

===========

Good job voting for Shinhwa Changjo everyone :)

Shinhwa usually wins the arirang polls they're a candidate on ^_^ But gotta be careful, fans like to wait till the last minute to do a massive vote so the other team can't do anything about it.

Guest rose_liana

^

^ yeah... thats what i think too...coz the poll still open until tomorrow..so, anything can happen.coz something we know so well is our opponent has big number of fans...well, we'll see tomorrow... :blush:

Guest katkat1970

Hello, this is my first time to post in the Shinhwa thread although I've been wanting to do it way back, I hope it's okay. I've been active in other threads but I never fail to drop by and lurk, what made me come out was the poll and the strength of the Orange Princesses. I never ceased to amaze me the power of a single fan club, Shinhwa Changjo is a fan club and a class of it's own. I respect and admire the Changjos for their devotion through these years, Shinhwa Changjos are a role model to all fans club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this mv last year and it's dedicated to all Shinhwa Changjos.

I am quoting my own message from the mv:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A heart warming tribute to both Shinhwa and their loyal fan club, Shinhwa Changjo.

We all know that an artist will not succeed without their fans, this is a fact.

The birth of a legend came about ten years ago, and behind the legend was their strength... their loyal fans.

SHINHWA CHANGJO for me was an appropriate name for a fan club. I believed that for a male band as legendary and popular as SHINHWA, the name was very well suited.

To be honest, I knew nothing of the club other than the fact that they're very well behaved and matured. That they're very loyal to SHINHWA.

Of course most fans club were like that but as I've researched stories and read different information about SHINHWA CHANGJO, I knew now that they're one of a kind.

I would have climbed the highest wall just to be an official member, and this was a first for me. That's how deep SHINHWA had affected me.

The bond between SHINHWA and SHINHWA CHANGJO was unbreakable. It's been ten years, SHINHWA grew up and of the fans grew up as well, but the bond remained intact and in fact stronger than ever.

This is the least I can do for SHINHWA and SHINHWA CHANGJO, because I truly respect and loved SHINHWA and I'm proud to be an Orange Princess even though its unofficial.

I hoped with this simple picture slide, I've managed to reached out each and every one of SHINHWA CHANGJO's hearts and that I've managed with my own little way, expressed my gratitude for the creation of a legend that was SHINHWA and the formation of the absolute fan club... SHINHWA CHANGJO.

I chose the song "I want to grow old with you" by Westlife because I truly believed that all the Orange Princesses will love and protect SHINHWA even if they grow old.

As I edited the whole video, I can't seem to stop the my tears. I felt the message of the song, I could just imagined the impact of this song to the fans since ten years ago.

So to our beloved SHINHWA, take care for now, don't mind the criticisms you received about your individual works but let it be a source of inspiration for you and show to them that a SHINHWA will always be a SHINHWA.

And that the entire SHINHWA CHANGJO will always rally behind you and loved you until we all grow old together.

Until then... SHINHWA FOREVER!

SHINHWA- I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZaK7gwDw

Guest itz Nhari

^

I've seen this video before!

It was you who created it?

I was literally crying while listening to the background song and watching the clip.

* I really do want to grow old with Shinhwa. So I can be by there side.

Guest rose_liana

OMG!!! WE WIN THE ARIRANG POLL!!! WE WON BY 709 (18.8%) VOTES!!!

:w00t:

YEAH, MIRACLE INDEED HAPPEN!!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO DEFINITELY IS THE BEST!!! :D:lol:

PROUD TO BE THE ONE!!! LOVE YOU ALL SHINHWA OPPA & CHANGJOers~~~~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's your eyes, it's your hand, it's your heart, it's your love

That's kept us going so strong

With you, we can't go wrong

It's your eyes, it's your hand, it's your heart, it's your love

And we'll keep working as one,

The Shinhwa Changjo family

(sing follow 2gether 4ever tune..lyrics modified by kriza)

SHINHWA & SHINHWA CHANGJO 2gether 4ever~~~~FIGHTING!!!! :D

P.S Please dont forget to vote for Min-Sung-Jin on Mnet M Countdown!!! :lol:

katkat1970 LOL i've seen that MV too!and i wanna say, I love it!! the MV itself + your heartwarming massages, it makes me touched!! and watch it after winning the arirang poll today, makes me wanna cry...its become more meaningful now..and yeah, i want to grow old with Shinhwa & the Changjoers too!!!

Archived