[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

haha Eric looks like an alien in here. Have you guys ever thought that Eric looks like Stephen Chow. The way Stephen Chow acts in his films just reminds me big time of ET Eric. hahaha or is it just me. I don't know, just thought I'd ask it....oh well anyway, Shinhwa was very quite in the Japanese show, I thought they'd be more.....hmm....crazy? haha well, thanks for sharing!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readsandgeeks

Hey Nicole, doesn't matter if its holiday or not. Both you and Trish are bringing alot of cheer to us miserable fans who are missing the boys :) *hearts!!*

chubby^green^ yeah i have to agree with you..i'm not apprehensive(...just guilty) about coming to this thread just that all these guys are doing so much that i don't know where or how to start contributing :ph34r:

greenblobfish gaahh!! Andy has nice Adam's apple!!!!hahahaha..oh no! does this means that i failed in being a Chanjo-er? i can't even recognise them :tears:

Guest yumoon

^-- actually now, i have a few other videos waiting to be translated~~

but i have no time already TT.TT

i will do it tomorrow~

it's a HOLIDAY tml!!

hi Nicole!!! at first i thought, aside Korean, you can understand Japanese too, but then i realize there's Chinese sub there...hehe..

btw, thanks for translating and sharing those!!! our oppas a bit quite in the show..maybe, because they couldn't understand Japanese very well~~ :D

hahahahah~!!!

Trish is the one who is like MULTILINGUAL

hahahahaahhah.. i am just too lazy to learn so many languages~!!! LOL

---------------

EDIT:

i soft subbed some video~ i dont know if you all have watched them

WANSUNG'S BIRTHDAY 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DBY9dj9EQ

[ENG SUBBED] YTN news Eric and DongWan filming "Throw My Fist" MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFNJejYoLxs

[ENG SUBBED] 050131 Shinhwa Mnet 7th FanMeeting backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIMYRVO3Emc

Guest kingko

I know this is pretty random, but can anyone post up the pic of Eric when he was a child. It was like a school portrait maybe in America. He had funny hair and looked tanned.

Guest grumpynomore

oh my gawd! subbers/uploaders you guys are the best! you have no idea how happy we get watching shinhwa subbed videos! thank you!

Guest rose_liana

^ i love After School..for me, they did pretty well.. but, either its After School or Shinee, still no one can beat the original, our SHINHWA!!!! Singing+Dancing+ Expression=SHINHWA simply ROCKSS WILD EYES!!!

btw, thanks for the HQ link Trish...

Nicole!! thanks for sharing more subbed vids with us...!! Eric is so playful...!! gotta love RicSung more and more!!

have you ever seen these video with Subbed...?really want to watch this vid again with Subbed..wonder what they're playing and talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NUzS8qEmXc...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ChhH5BvG4...feature=channel

^ Ah~ The infamous kissing game XD Those have never been entirely subbed, but they have been translated...not sure if I ever saved the transcripts...have to check...

I think they were partly subbed by either Min or Wanjunsu before their YT accounts got suspended. I don't think Min is taking requests on her new account and she is away, but she just might re-up if you ask really nicely ^^::

( http://www.youtube.com/user/MinSquare91Subs )

------------------

You know, reading about idol groups getting no rest these days makes me wonder how Shinhwa coped with it in their earlier days....

Just through youtube, you can tell that there are a LOT of shows with Shinhwa on them from every jib and every single they release (and half the stuff they do aren't even on there). Now take the time of every show you watch and times that by 3 (at least) to make up for the time they actually spent filming for those shows and dramas skits. They were no easy shows either. I mean, have you seen Jinnie do Dream Team??!!

And then take into account how they performed at all four music stations consistently as a group and that they are a 'power' dance group that did a lot of hard dancing ( Man, it still makes me sad they didn't perform this at the 10th Anniversary concert:

) Then there were those that had to MC or do radio shows on the side. And there were the filmings for 'group' cfs and the random public concert appearances; the occasional flying overseas. Also, remember, up until 8th album, they usually appeared as a whole group for everything. And we know that interview times are no breaks for them...even break time is no rest time :sweatingbullets:

We also don't know how much they rehearse to be as synchronized as they are and we've all seen the state of their dorms :sweatingbullets: I remember Woodong saying that they do rehearse up to 10 hours a day. And according to their old SM staff, they used to crowd around a single electric fan cuz they didn't have AC.

Yet, through all that, they've turned out pretty well, haven't they? :)

Somehow, thinking of how Eric would show up on shows in a pair of well-used sandals and Hyesung just licking sauce off his sleeves makes me smile. (The truth is, those two deserve each other haha~ I guess crabs and aliens are meant for each other...though they are literally a world apart; the ocean and space). They probably really never listened to their managers, stylists and image consultants lolz

So much for their 'idol' image, eh? XD

Guest yumoon

nglkt LOL~ i still prefer the original version.. i feel that After School sound a little weird singing it? maybe it's just me HAAHHA

rose_liana let's depend on trish kkk?? hahaha my korean's worse than hers~ i'd rather trust her translations than my own~

either that or we can ask minsqaure91subs nicely xD

crystalis yeahh~~ i was thinking about the same thing~~ how hard they worked and how much time they spent~ i think woodong said that they spent 10 hours rehearsing on Come to play??? either that or they said something similar on that show~ DongWan spent even more time practicing..

AHAH unni~ i so agree with

Somehow, thinking of how Eric would show up on shows in a pair of well-used sandals and Hyesung just licking sauce off his sleeves makes me smile. They probably really never listened to their managers, stylists and image consultants lolz

So much for their 'idol' image, eh? XD

Guest valmylove

I wonder and I am sure they are constantly on the run, doing all those you mentioned...

And according to their old SM staff, they used to crowd around a single electric fan cuz they didn't have AC.

this line made me feel bittersweet... I am proud of them too...they worked so hard to acheive and be where they are at today. They deserve to be on the TOP with bragging rights yet they are very humble down to earth bunch of handsome men. (even though I dont know them personal but via my computer screen to the streaming internet, that's how they portray themselve, how I percieved them)

Long live Shinhwa!! Happy Shinhwa weekend all!! (Thanks all for keeping the thread alive)

This video is not too old and not too new and I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but can someone sub this tiny part! <sniff, sniff> I mean there were rough trans, but I'd much rather see it there in the video.....or should I say, I wish someone would sub this? :mellow: It's pretty short and even has Chinese subs already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDugcG5MbcM

Guest yumoon

This video is not too old and not too new and I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but can someone sub this tiny part! <sniff, sniff> I mean there were rough trans, but I'd much rather see it there in the video.....or should I say, I wish someone would sub this? :mellow: It's pretty short and even has Chinese subs already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDugcG5MbcM

ahhahah~! i think i can sub this~ will post the link here after i am done~

-- EDIT --

i am done~

Dongwan reveals who is the best drinker~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznLKSFBWM0

i subbed something else~

060928 Mnet Wide Shinhwa Concert in Japan News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id-NStNEjHU

i LOVE the part when junjin was saying that Shinhwa are still together after so long, is because of him~

and then they rest were SINGING "Go and die~" and he sang " i am sorry~"

hahahaha

enjoy~

otokee~~poor andy oppa! im pretty sure the other boys are just too busy

[09.04.29][news] Andy, "I can't get in touch with Shinhwa members."

Shinhwa member who has emerged as an actor revealed that he is not able to get in touch with the other group members.On the 28th, Andy attended the SBS press conference for the drama "Two Wives" in Seoul Mokdong.He was asked what the other members thought of him returning to acting after 4 years. He replied, "I can't get in touch with members." Andy said, "I haven't done anything wrong to the members. When we get together to have drinks, I readily pay. However, I can't get in touch with them. When I call them, their phones are turned off." He said smiling, "I would like to take this opportunity to say something to them. Please get in touch with me." In "Two Wives", Andy will be taking on the role of Yoon Nam Joon and will be romantically involved with Jo Mi Mi (portrayed by Lee Yoo Jin). Returning to drama after 4 years made his heart tremble. He said, "Four years ago, I was in front of the camera knowing nothing. I have regrets during that time of not being able to do better (as an actor). Now, I am with many senior actors and am learning a lot. I am grateful and gather strength from them."

[irrelevant information ommitted]

source: jini@eto.co.kr & yahoo.co.kr translation: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

p.s. thanks everyone for providing clips ^^ and of course, keeping this thread alive!!

edit: found some clips that nglkt uploaded and subbed herself!!

andy talking about the 4th album of shinhwa and him not being there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkCJXih2vg&feature=channel_page

how eric and andy bought their houses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KTD9IQKY2s&feature=channel_page

andy talks about shinhwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMO3IwbF4k&feature=channel_page

enjoy!!

Guest rose_liana

rose_liana let's depend on trish kkk?? hahaha my korean's worse than hers~ i'd rather trust her translations than my own~

either that or we can ask minsqaure91subs nicely xD

hahaha!!! ok, if she agree, i'll wait patiently till she finished her exam...if not, nevermind then...even without the sub, i still can enjoy it..well, thats the specialty of our Shinhwa.. :lol:

-- EDIT --

i am done~

i subbed something else~

i LOVE the part when junjin was saying that Shinhwa are still together after so long, is because of him~

hahahaha

enjoy~

whoa~~you're so fast!! thanks for the link and for subbing too, of course!!

"Completely idol and we even wear eye lines" haha..thats so hilarious Wannie oppa!!

and love because all my fav celebs are there too!! Dongwan, Hwangbo, Hyebin and Jae Hee :D

crystalis yup..it must be tough for them...i remember watching Summer Story Supplement 2005, and Wannie said to performing a 4 min song on stage, it took at least 1 year or longer than 3 years for them to practice...

strawberry16 LOL!! i'm sure they'll text or call him soon...especially after that article out or after the first ep of his drama aired... :)

Guest yumoon

PROJECT TWO~!!! =D

hey everyone~ as usual, being a crazy bunch of people, we have thought of another project. You know like our 11th annie project, Trish and i realised that it will die after this year, so we are going to do a project that can last till shinhwa comes back (or even longer).

it's called Shinhwa Forever (http://shinhwa-forever.blogspot.com/)

So we will have the same

- A Supporting Shinhwa in action picture page

- A video ( Shinhwa Video + Fan Video) page

- A Message Page

- A fan-fic Page

- A download page (from shinhwa 11th)

- A job page - you can put your name under which ever job you are comfortable with

For the video page, we want to work with the following youtube channels, so we are offically asking for your approval

nglktshinhwa, crystalis, 80sln, shinhwa11th(APPROVED.LOL), Shinhwafever,

(i am sorry i cant think of channels now.. please tell me if you allow us to link your channel

So i am requesting for all dedicated fans to join in~ just PM me your email address

PS: for any picture uploads, please name the image with the word "shinhwa" in it.. i dont know how to explain why but it helps in the positioning of the website on searches

guys thank a bunch for the links and vids!!

yumoon-thank you for the sub!! i have been wondering what were wannie was saying...now i know!!

and another project wow!! you guys!! i really admire you both!!

i wanna join too!! just don't know what to do!!

and thank you all for keeping this thread alive!

-- EDIT --

i am done~

i subbed something else~

hahahaha

enjoy~

<sniff, sniff> You have no idea how happy I am right now. And boy you were fast!! THANKS!!!!

Maybe this is too much, but I'd love to see Shinhwa and SES SeoSeoWon show subbed in the future. Not a request or anything, but just something I'll look foward to in the future. Subbers you guys are great thanks!!!Again!!!

Guest yecky

I've been a shinhwa fan for a long tym.. this s the first tym that im posting a msg here...

I really want to see the full concerts of shinhwa but i really had a hard tym in looking for torrents or sites where i can dld it... cud someone pls tell me where can i possibly find the videos of their full concerts

thanx :)

I know this is pretty random, but can anyone post up the pic of Eric when he was a child. It was like a school portrait maybe in America. He had funny hair and looked tanned.

^ Did you manage to get the pic yet? ^^

I know which one you're talking about, but I can't seem to find it and the one where he's compared to MC Yoo in my files...the frustrating thing is that I KNOW I have it somewhere (probably on the desktop at home) :sweatingbullets:

Here are some other ones I have:

eric32pu.jpg

eric47ky.jpg

And this a 5-year-old chart...totally time to be adding to it, right?

I think it's so cute how Eric still has that 'pout' from when he was a kid. It's like carbon-copy lolz

Minbong and his gorgeous straight nose <3

IMO, Wannie's always been the pretty one in Shinhwa XD

The Birds are just asking to be pinched.

And Andy, forever the preppy little adult ^^

creditstogoodemgandshinwb3.jpg

-------------------

And dear fellow changjo-ers, I have recently discovered that I am even more Shinhwa-fied (more specifically Mun-ified) than I originally thought. I was reading people's comments about how they finally understand the English rap in Wild Eyes after AS performed it...

And I thought, "But...but I've always understood Eric's English." Ahaha~

Seriously, I can hear and comprehend each word he raps perfectly! I think you just get use to the way he prounounces certain words.

(In honesty, I think most rap/pop in English songs have slurring words, unique prounciations and grammatically incorrect lyrics anyways. If anyone has tried to search a song by listening to the lyrics by ear, you'll know what I mean ^^::)

So I backtracked to listen to some of the other members' English song performances on youtube again (chanced upon my own comments too ^^). Like Dongwan's duet with Jade Valerie...I understood his English perfectly too. Okay, I'm biased and of course it's partially due to their prounciation and enunuation, but I think a large part of it also has to do with people NOT knowing the ACTUAL lyrics because they're not words that you would really use in day-to-day life, so they blame their incomprehension on his pronunciation. If you read the lyrics, you'll realize he really did do a good job.

He's got his "L's" and "R's" down pat ^^

Check it out for yourself:

'You don't know me' :

Hey, Come On! ENGLISH Version : http://www.imeem.com/ployjaeboa/music/meOm...nglish-version/

Guest are-da

hiii to all chang-joers princess, its long time i don't post any comment eventhough i visit this thread everyday

well, crystalis... thanz to your pics, i just want to ask who's the girl with eric in that pic, is she his sister?

I'm agree with u crystalis that most of the rap in english has unique pronounciation and gramatically incorrect.

Honestly, sometimes i didn't understand eric's rap also, hahahaha :P

but i think eric is one of the best rappers in korea, u know his rap is unique and quite different than other rapper, maybe because of his low and husky voice...am i bias???? :D well it is just my opinion...

I'm very proud of all uri shinhwa oppas because all of them have became very successful person in korea intertainment industry.

Does any band will become like them in the future? well we just wait and see..... but i think maybe none, because you see all idol groups this day, uh i just dont want to say... i think u all know...

Its very difficult for other idol group to stay for a long time like shinhwa cauze the important thing to stay together is trust, understanding and get away the selfish feeling among themselves.

Wah, i'm very eager to hear junjin, minwoo and andy new albums. Hopefully the songs is good and will leave deep impact to all fans before they leave fo their MS......

Archived