[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest yanee

Something random to share. Eventhough this vid is of Hyesung's GroupS activity, at 2:11, watch when sungie asked a fan if she knows who he is. I'm surprised they recognise him, since it was at Europe and they are not Asian fans, too. Hyesung was obviously shocked and flattered, and the other S members looks like they envy him. Haha.

We can see how famous Shinhwa is. :D

Watch at 2:11

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something random to share. Eventhough this vid is of Hyesung's GroupS activity, at 2:11, watch when sungie asked a fan if she knows who he is. I'm surprised they recognise him, since it was at Europe and they are not Asian fans, too. Hyesung was obviously shocked and flattered, and the other S members looks like they envy him. Haha.

We can see how famous Shinhwa is. biggrin.gif

Watch at 2:11

^ haha~ I remember that! :lol: Sungie is so cute ^^ Thanks for sharing

-------------------

I sometimes think Shinhwa surprises Korea a bit because they didn't get as 'BIG' domestically or placed on a platform as high in Korea as some of the other well-known kpop groups, so I guess their popularity outside Korea is a little unexpected ^_^ I suppose a part of it has to do with their 'friendly neigbourhood' image, opposed to super-human idols that need to be idolised.

Like the times when Korea interview foreign fans about their fave artists and the korean interviewer would shoot out a bunch of big names in Korea, but the answer comes out as Shinhwa or a Shinhwa member. lolz I also remember in one global chat with beauties episode, the girl from Japan was saying that Hyesung was 'seriously' popular in Japan. Another example is when members go to different countries to film xman specials, there are always people chasing them around...even in germany and ppl (even themselves) are a little surprised by that :) Maybe it doesn't really only have to do with how famous they are, but also how dedicated or active fans are about visting Korea and stuff :)

lmfao XDD now the question is on which cheek? XDD

kekeke

^ I don't know, Tiffy, but we can sure find out XD

*lugs out Wild Photoshoot album and super magnifying glass* :ph34r:

I love Mindy :wub: I feel like they've really gotten closer and closer over the years ^_^

---------------

Whoops~ I own a page...so here's some pics from their Addict Visual Essay in Turkey :)

I only have some woodong and some shinhwa on my laptop though...the other members should be on my desktop ^^ I put the woodong ones in thumbnails to save some ppl with slower connection~

sh12ybdwanlove8ai.jpg

sh22ybdwanlove6ud.jpg

sh3copyybdwanlove6ax.jpg

sh41ybdwanlove6bg.jpg

sh51ybdwanlove9xq.jpg

sh61ybdwanlove8rv.jpg

THUMBNAILS (click to enlarge)

th_m10ybdwanlove8zd.jpgth_m12ybdwanlove5ty.jpgth_m13ybdwanlove0wx.jpgth_m6ybdwanlove2vn.jpg

th_m14ybdwanlove3zx.jpgth_m15ybdwanlove5ri.jpgth_m16ybdwanlove3ob.jpgth_m17ybdwanlove0rf.jpg

th_m1ybdwanlove0wu.jpgth_m2ybdwanlove9ik.jpgth_m3ybdwanlove3px.jpgth_m4ybdwanlove6zw.jpgth_m5ybdwanlove5jr.jpg

th_m7ybdwanlove7sz.jpgth_m11ybdwanlove7gv.jpgth_m8ybdwanlove3ts.jpgth_m9ybdwanlove3mk.jpg

th_wan1copyybdwanlove3xy.jpgth_wan3copy2ybdwanlove8hp.jpg

Guest miaka0210

wahhhhh :( it's been sooooo long since i've posted in the only thread that i

actually participate and read each one of you guy's post. i'm so sorry! :tears: college

really sucks and at the same time fun :sweatingbullets: . but still.... I promise to be here as much

as i can B) . anyhow.....

WELCOME TO ALL NEW FANS!!!!

my advice to you guys is to try and watch as much shinhwa videos as

you can because the more you see them in action the deeper you'll

fall in love with shinhwa. All the searching and downloading, it's all worth it believe me!!

and here is one link of a video that i always recommend to all new fans that i meet. so

hopefully you'll love it, just like i do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOfgQ4OnFz4

this video always makes me feel better whenever i feel down.

and regarding shinhwa's 11th anniversary, i still can't believe it. wow! i'm sooooo

proud of them.

just recently saw the pics from goodent's site. while i was looking at those pics

and listening to their song at the same time, it just made me cry and smile at the

same time. i really miss our boys so much. i really do hope their in good health and are

happy as always ^_^ .

Guest 80slitenite

Omg this is so cute.

Shinhwa 010819 GoodFriends Couple swimming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGQxq1Q9i4

It has Chi subs. Do you think Shinhwa11th can add it to their project list? :)

@crystalis~ wowwww~!! you are soo awesome~!!

tiff unni~~ which show is that??

the mindy one~!!!

That's from MBC variety, “Golden Fishery: Radio Star”

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/andy-min...cid=VIDURVENT06

Here's another adorable MinDy clip. Love the hair <333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5KVQAqdo4

^ I don't know, Tiffy, but we can sure find out XD

*lugs out Wild Photoshoot album and super magnifying glass* :ph34r:

I love Mindy :wub: I feel like they've really gotten closer and closer over the years ^_^

XDDDDD 1187644930777.gif

Thank you for the pics!! They are love! I wish Wannie had kept his glasses on! T_T He's so cute with glasses. *swoon* hehe

Guest rose_liana

[09.03.29] Andy in Taiwan: Consolidated news

Andy, member of Korean supergroup Shinhwa, arrived in Taiwan yesterday, and at the press conference he expressed his regrets that Shinhwa is unable to come to Taiwan together due to army enlistment. He said he hopes to come to Taiwan again for a concert when Shinhwa reunites.

When asked about how he copes with stress, given the recent spate of celebrity suicides, Andy said, “Celebrities can only show their good sides on stage, and we’ll have to bear with any unhappiness, which eventually accumulates into a lot of stress. That’s why many fall into depression. For the past 9 years I’ve been lucky to have the other Shinhwa members by my side, so I haven’t been alone. We meet up once a week, or about 2/3 times a month for drinks. A few days ago on 24th March, it was our 11th anniversary, and we met up before that for a small celebration.”

On his way to the hotel, he passed by the Taipei 101 building and exclaimed at its height. Despite his fear of heights, he expressed that he would like to take in the view of Taipei from the top of the building.

Andy was also voted as the best son-in-law in Korea not too long ago. He said wistfully that though he’s happy about that, he wonders when he will be getting married.

Andy will be holding a mini-concert at TICC at 7pm tonight, and his proteges Jumper will also be making an appearance.

Source: Liberty Times + Apple Daily + China Times

Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

-----------------------------------

OMO, Shinhwa oppas met up to celebrate 11th anniversary!!!YAY!!!

maybe we could see their pics or at least their hand's pic in Dongwan oppa's blog soon~~

Andy ya, you make my day!!!

^ 80slitenite thats clip is so cute...dongwan is so funny with his facial expression...and Woo~~~to RicJin..thanks for sharing

Guest yumoon

Shinhwa 010819 GoodFriends Couple swimming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGQxq1Q9i4

It has Chi subs. Do you think Shinhwa11th can add it to their project list?

OMG~!! the chn subs are so blur~!!! xP

*looks around for trish*

Trish says she can do it xD

i am still in the midst of soft subbing the Shinhwa VS Miss Korea game thing~ going to pass it to trish to hard sub most probably tomorrow~ :)

anyway~ thanks for the link unni xD

Guest 80slitenite

Hopefully we'll get pics soon from DW, rose_liana!

OMG~!! the chn subs are so blur~!!! xP

*looks around for trish*

Trish says she can do it xD

i am still in the midst of soft subbing the Shinhwa VS Miss Korea game thing~ going to pass it to trish to hard sub most probably tomorrow~ :)

anyway~ thanks for the link unni xD

Oops XDD

Are the subs clearer here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udDXY9651Lo

Thank you dongsaengie for the Miss Korea vid.^^ I can hardsub it for you so Trish can work on other things. haha

Guest are-da

Hey, does anyone notice that eric's ex-girlfriend, park shi yeon present in that miss korea vid? :o eric and her even play the games together....

For your info in that vid, she use her real name; park mi sun. u can hear the mc say her name. I think i didn't wrong. Does anyone can confirm it? I think her face quite different from her face now.....u can see her when eric couple with hyesung and she with another miss korea in the games. Wow, all of shinhwa boys are very cute back then....... :D

Guest grumpynomore

i guess you're right. that is really her. funny how life's even turn out to be!

thank you for the videos people :)

i find it so adorable how the boys look in uniforms when they go to Star golden bell..

if only MUN would have participated. He must really hates going to variety shows

without the rest of the guys!

sgbshinhwa.jpg

wishful thinking maybe for their reunion...they'll all be there. each row being led by SHINHWA!

Thank you thank you for sharing more vids for new fans to learn more about Shinhwa. :D

Regarding Hyesung's knee injury, there are various videos showing various concerts that he injured that knee. But, I'm pretty sure there is an initial injury prior to his surgery and those concerts were like..he already has an injured knee but further dancing aggravated it, causing him to go for surgery. So, how did he actually bust it?

That article about Andy in Taiwan just sighs "aaawww..."...he clearly misses Shinhwa and I'm sure the rest feels the same. Along their career, they've taken time off, but this enlistment time-off is probably the longest that they will be apart. Very happy to read that they DID come together during their anniversary. :P Bet there were crazy and reflecting moments.

I found the SBS 2007 Gayo Dajeun of Shinhwa's performance. AWESOME! Found it funny that the door to reveal Hyesung when he sang his solo part failed to open..and the camera just panned there, waiting for his revelation. XD But the medley was awesome! 5 songs!!! And a remix of TOP was hot!! It's so difficult to sing while sitting down and their voices are always consistent no matter what! And Dongwan with the high octaves... :w00t: Eric had a funky hair-do. Very Coolio/ghetto like. :lol:

I was watching Xman Japan Special where Hyesung made an appearance. There was clear (but funny) rivalry between Lee So Young (which also appeared together with Shinhwa on YSMM) and Jang Hye Jin. I know this is no place to discuss personal lives, but Shinhwa being an adult vocal group have discussed openly that they have had relationships before. Disregarding scandals, were there any actual relations with fellow artists during their 11 yr career?

Guest 1wawa3

^ They have had relationships with other artist before.

The ones I can remember are

Minwoo dated Shin Ae (Alex's wife in WGM)

Eric dated Park ShinHye (The tennis player in My Girl)

JunJin dates someone on Baby VOX i think. Can't remember who. (but then again, I'm not sure if this was a rumour)

My memory is failing me right now. But those are the ones I remember. I'm sure someone else will tell you a more accurate one. XD

Did you watch the KBS 2007 Gayo Daejun? Shinhwa did another performance there. IMO, the KBS performance was better than the SBS one. Can anyone forget them singing T.O.P under the 'rain'? I think they owned the stage that night. One of the best performance of the night.

Link: Shinhwa at 2007 KBS Gayo Daejun (1/2)

Shinhwa at 2007 KBS Gayo Daejun (2/2)

Credit: crystalis @youtube

Guest 80slitenite

^ They have had relationships with other artist before.

The ones I can remember are

Minwoo dated Shin Ae (Alex's wife in WGM)

Eric dated Park ShinHye (The tennis player in My Girl)

JunJin dates someone on Baby VOX i think. Can't remember who. (but then again, I'm not sure if this was a rumour)

My memory is failing me right now. But those are the ones I remember. I'm sure someone else will tell you a more accurate one. XD

Did you watch the KBS 2007 Gayo Daejun? Shinhwa did another performance there. IMO, the KBS performance was better than the SBS one. Can anyone forget them singing T.O.P under the 'rain'? I think they owned the stage that night. One of the best performance of the night.

Link: Shinhwa at 2007 KBS Gayo Daejun (1/2)

Shinhwa at 2007 KBS Gayo Daejun (2/2)

Credit: crystalis @youtube

How can anyone forget the rain perf *_*

Shall I post some Wet Shinhwa pics from it later? *devilsh grin*

Also supposedly Hyesung dated Shoo from S.E.S.

Guest nglkt

wooo... scandals.. haha

i just got this chinese shinhwa book and it has EVERYTHING about them.

So.. that's what it says in the book. many are just rumours , not to be taken seriously, but some are true!

Junjin: Kim Hyojin(true), Jung Ryeowon(true), So Hyojin

Hyesung: S.E.S's shoo(true), Yoomin (supposedly to be true), Lee Sooyoung, Lee Hyori, Song Yunhye

Eric: Kim Heesun (true), Park Siyeon (true), Han Jihye

Minwoo: Seo Jiyoung( true), Shin Ae (true), Amy (currently dating)

Dongwan: Kim Taehee?!

Andy: Kim Gyuri

Anyone lacking in shinhwa cellphone tones? =) I have some.

Guest 1wawa3

How can anyone forget the rain perf *_*

Shall I post some Wet Shinhwa pics from it later? *devilsh grin*

Also supposedly Hyesung dated Shoo from S.E.S.

YES YES. PLEASE DO!

haha. I sound like such a perv. LOL

nglkt, I never knew most of the those you listed. LOL.

Dongwan and Kim Tae Hee? It's a rumour right? LOL

moca_hanzel, it's been a long time since we saw you. Welcome back!

lina26435, I've seen the non-CB link somewhere but I can't remember where. It was a few days after the performance but silly me, I didn't download it. Now, I really regret it LOL.

Guest rose_liana

nglkt i never knew that too...JJ & Jung ryeo won? OMO..i love that girl..

Wannie?only kim tae hee?..woah! he's really good at keeping his secret..

and eric..all pretty girl..he's handsome though, no wonder...

anyway, thanks for sharing this! :lol:

Guest sydney0428

1wawa3 who will forget that performance under the rain.

tiffy yes please, post pics of those 6 handsome men wet looking! :lol:

lina26435 it is in Biz with MF links and its Super HQ. If you can't still find it, I'm not sure if I can post the link here, if you want I can PM it to you.

nglkt thanks for that info, I never knew that and Hyesung dated the most of them.

But honestly speaking, I never got an interest with their past relationships, because since I've been a fan all the members as far as I know are single and free. But I do care who are they dating now and in the future.

angelie (moca_hanzel) welcome back! its nice to see you again here.

Guest valmylove

wooo... scandals.. haha

i just got this chinese shinhwa book and it has EVERYTHING about them.

So.. that's what it says in the book. many are just rumours , not to be taken seriously, but some are true!

Junjin: Kim Hyojin(true), Jung Ryeowon(true), So Hyojin

Hyesung: S.E.S's shoo(true), Yoomin (supposedly to be true), Lee Sooyoung, Lee Hyori, Song Yunhye

Eric: Kim Heesun (true), Park Siyeon (true), Han Jihye

Minwoo: Seo Jiyoung( true), Shin Ae (true), Amy (currently dating)

Dongwan: Kim Taehee?!

Andy: Kim Gyuri

Anyone lacking in shinhwa cellphone tones? =) I have some.

thanks for sharing...quite interesting... and am surprise that Hyesung is the one with the most relationship... who could resist the crab eh???

Dongwan's ex gf with ???? He's very DL!! I am surprise @ JJ and Jung Ryeowon too!!

of course even though I am a tad envious...they are men and deserve to be happily in love too. I hope they all meet the right woman and settle down with some Shinhwa juniors for our daughters to drool over too!

Happy Shinhwa Dreaming!!

Guest miaka0210

nglkt - thanks for the info! wow!!! i think hyesung and lee hyori are really good friends. i'm not

really sure if they did go out. hmmm....

sooo i just saw this pic from shinwashi.blogspot.com site. it's really cute. it's from dongwan's

photolog i believe.

160105bq7abf2.jpg

it's really cute. i think it's the six of them. if you look closely each doll has a letter. which

i believe represents each member. sooooo cute!!!! hopefully someone could translate what's wirtten on

the cake.

i can't seem to pick which ones the cutest!! haha.

*oh and please let me know if i'm breaking any rule for the thread by posting this pic. i totally forgot

the rules about posting pics and stuff. so please let me know. i'd greatly appreciate it!

Archived