Official Babyvox Re.v Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest KuYA II

nah they were still lip singing, but dang their stage presence is awsome!! I can't wait until they sing this song live =)

edit:

ooohhh yay i own a page... well anyways, heres another performance from bv rev they are performing one of the remake of the old baby vox song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mooqrIAvu88

here ya go ^^

edit:

i also found another shee performance from them as well. This one I like a lot since the fancam zoom in to their faces...they look really gorgeous and the lead singer puts so much feeling into the song ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ItZThWKKE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY Y'ALL! THIS IS BETWEEN A AND B C GOTTA LEAVE!!!

Oh, so then why you still replying me for? Actually by their look and skills, they've already ruined Baby Vox's name. Well like I said before, if they want to be a singer, they could choose to create another group. It's not their choice to be chosen in the group but it's their choice to accept or not..It's their choice to have an aniti-fans like me. I never support the idea for Baby Vox 2 to be exist from the start.

Let me ask you, if really they don't have the name Baby Vox in the front, why fans in Thailand support them so much? How you know that i never listen to their songs before. I did and it's sux! At first i tried to accept them, but after watching their performance, and everything, I can't! I just can't!

Look, if you have a # 1 idol, and now they retire. The company use to train your idol created another girl/guy. Use the name and always say that she/he act better than your idol. Will you be mad..Like I won't force you to not accepting REV so please don't force me to not hating them! For me now, REV doesn't exist anymore cuz they're not worth to watch. I'll never stop being their Anti-Fans.

Please stop bashing Baby Vox Re.V. Gasoo bashing is not allowed in this forum. Read the rules. Besides, if you don't like them, don't post here in this thread. It's for their fans.

Sa Rang looks really pretty. In this image, she didn't look as tall.

Thanks for the performance link. The quality wasn't great, but closer image on the girls. I liked this performance more. Maybe because there were no back dancers.

Guest KuYA II

yeah i agree in that pic sarang looks really gorgeous

i think all of them in general are really gorgeous, but seriously yang eun ji's extension on the debut performance has GOT TO GO. Seriously...it makes her look weird with that extension I like the way she has short hair because it shows her body figure which looks really toned btw. It shows a little tough side, but an innocent image on her look =).

Guest dudeman

I gotta say, their ability to be distinct from the original Baby Vox deserves to be applauded...at least, that's how I feel. If they really are a sequel to the original, they're definitely a really good one. I think I'll now be following them through their time...

And yeah, Jin Kyung is hot =)

Is it me, or did their thailand performance was kind of better then their debut? Even though in the debut performance their formation and stage performance wise, I think in thailand they felt more comfortable? Also, I thought the backup dancers wasn't really necessary since the performance in thailand they didn't need dancers.

But I still enjoyed the debut performance BV REV fighting! ^^

i really enjoyed their thailand performance too! i think it was way better than their debut performance in Korea.It could be that in thailand, they were not as self consious , thus enjoying themsleves on stage. The energy they put into their performance there was really good.

But their debut in korea was too serious, you couldn't tell that they were enjoying themselves on stage. i know it's their debut , so it's really important that everything goes well and perfect. But ehh... it wasn't that enjoyable for me.

Still i like baby vox rev! :D

hmm...let's see....i wasnt super happy over the fact that there's baby vox generation 2, i mean, their management naming them Baby VOX Re.V. (ya, it's the darn management's fault) the usage of the same name is for promotion purposes, since generation 1 had a large fanbase. no matter what, it's fixed already, so i'll just bear with it.

anyway, i heard their songs, it's a good start imo. their own songs were nice, but i disliked their rendition of gen 1's songs. oh, and i dont quite like their performances too. and the way they hold their mikes look kinda awkward. :blink:

one more thing, when did yang eun ji have long hair 0.0...watching their performance now, she looks a bit weird with long hair....so not used to it.....

edit: why the oo youn performance like exactly the same? 0.0''' the dance steps i mean....the starting's exceptional....

Guest sleepysa

wow.. i haven't been visiting here for like..more than a week, n the pages haf grown!

firstly, thank you to those pple who posted the links up. i finally got to see their mv/performance/faces.

B4 i started to watch the mv of 'shee', i really liked the song. it was catchy.. but didnt like the part where they went.."shake it shake it.." oh..then i saw the mv.. i was stunned. it was quite messy. and too sexy already. i kinda shocked that their debut image was like this. oh..n i think there's too much of this 'body wave'. and everyone's doing it at their own timing. it kinda reminded me of worms dancing. haha. no offense. just my opinion. too much 'body wave' already.

oh, n the 'butt' thingy. hmm.. dun like it. it's quite scary to see these young gals dressing up like that and doing these dance.

oh. i like the oo yun performance! at first i tot they're gonna do their own dance. cos they began with their own style? but it was kinda messy.. i just dunno why.. i think they seem to do lots of that 'body wave' is that the 'in' thing ard? haha.

n was quite suprised that they did the same dance. i think it was nice. but maybe they shld haf done their own dance. cos they seemed kinda restricted.haha. somemore this dance was a 2002 dance? haha..

so far, i only can recognise sa rang..the tallest one..the short hair gal..eun ji..n the gal with shoulder length hair..but cannot differentiate the rest's names. can someone help me? haha. i looked in the 1st page..but in the vids, i still can't recognise them.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

KuYA II > thanks for the two links :]

Joyce > thanks for the pic.

OHHHH...ther performance of By Chance....

it was okay :]

too bad they were lipsyncing...but oh, well...that's okay HEHEHE!

DARN! the vid was a bad quaitly one **CRIES**

If you don't know Baby Vox then Shut up!!! Jeez! Baby Vox is a trillion times better! If they don't want to choose the name, they could make their own group. Why they have to choose Baby vox, cuz they want people to notice them..I bet if they don't have the name Baby Vox they won't be show up like now..I hate them so much. Everytime they introduce themselves they only said "We areBaby Vox" and then they didn't say the word rev loud enough. They just want people to mistake that they're Baby Vox..Damn it! I'm so disappoint that they've ruin Baby Vox's name!

Um... okay... you... whatever...

Whatever... people like you dissapoint me... ALOT

not only are you a basher... but you are sooo freakin obsessed that you are just...

I'm not gonna say O.o

but... if you want to keep the old baby vox by bashing the new ones...

you are just... well... sick

HEY Y'ALL! THIS IS BETWEEN A AND B C GOTTA LEAVE!!!

Oh, so then why you still replying me for? Actually by their look and skills, they've already ruined Baby Vox's name. Well like I said before, if they want to be a singer, they could choose to create another group. It's not their choice to be chosen in the group but it's their choice to accept or not..It's their choice to have an aniti-fans like me. I never support the idea for Baby Vox 2 to be exist from the start.

Let me ask you, if really they don't have the name Baby Vox in the front, why fans in Thailand support them so much? How you know that i never listen to their songs before. I did and it's sux! At first i tried to accept them, but after watching their performance, and everything, I can't! I just can't!

Look, if you have a # 1 idol, and now they retire. The company use to train your idol created another girl/guy. Use the name and always say that she/he act better than your idol. Will you be mad..Like I won't force you to not accepting REV so please don't force me to not hating them! For me now, REV doesn't exist anymore cuz they're not worth to watch. I'll never stop being their Anti-Fans.

okay... again. I looked to find your post~ what are you going to do?

I liked them~ so I created these. I created this with hope that these TALENTED girls will succeed one day.

the old baby vox would like these girls to succeed. So you're words are POINTLESS.

If you have nothing to say... get out of this thread

I'm sorry to the MODS if I've been harsh, I can't understand the bashers.

They are mostly just jealous of their attention that they will NEVER get!

BTW!!!!

I saw the performance! finally~ and omg... i loved it even though it was lip-sync! hopefully, they'll sing live next time!

Guest UNee4Life

The only one out of all the rest of the Baby Vox Re.V singers names I know is *Sa Rang* because I like ehr the most. She is very UNIQUE! I like her look, and althoug she is tall I think she daNCES really good anyways. I love her parts in SHEE *shake it Shake it* and her rap! *Hold on, I don't need a boy like you, so go, I wanna party with my girls, it's my day to go away so take your SHI** along boy and go home!" Although it says "take a SHOT along boy* what the heck?!? HAHAA I kno it's SH** it's okay for them to say it

Although they arn't as good as the old Baby Vox, I still, as a group and not comparing, think they are REALLY GOOD! I like 7 out of 9 of their songs on their first album. Their music video, although copied from PCD a bit, is still really kewl, and I like the english lyrics and SA RanG is the BEST!!!!

I can't waite til they come to LA to performe at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL with SHIM MINA!!

Guest SailorBoy62

Sarang = the only one I've currently learned the name. IMO, she's the prettiest, but they really need to just let her wear flats 'cause when she's not standing in the center, it looks awkward.

I liked the Thailand performance better, just because it had more energy to it, which I think came from the excitement of the audience, but both performances were pretty good. I'm glad the dancing looks a lot better than the MV made it look, yeesh, bad bad MV.

The thing that irks me so much about people who are automatically bashing ReV is that they keep claiming that the "original" Baby VOX is better, but the "original" Baby VOX wasn't even the "original" Baby VOX. Only two of the members were there from the beginning, but most of the members moved in and out between the 2nd and 6th albums.

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah I agree. I hope they sang live.

anyways, i was comparing the by chance performance between baby vox rev and baby vox

and I must say...their vocals are both good. I'm not being mean or anything and I LOVE the original baby vox, but i think REV kind of sang it better then the original baby vox...except the rapping part. *don't bash on me my opinion*

I think the now baby vox re.v will be better

because I loved the original but don't bash me~

they are not the world's best singers

listen to them sing live~

I love them alot I was so obsessed with them that I was like....

O.O"""

but anyways~ I think RE.V are better singers and dancers. :sweatingbullets:

Guest 보석미남

did you guys realize in the performance everyone was wearing killer stilettos except for sarang who was wearing kitten heels. haha. but she still towered over everyone.

i really likeeeeeeee jinkyung :D :D

Archived