Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest Tonyc402

Finally got my UNDFEATED X AF1 Insideout Priority , Lined up for 1 hr and 30 mins in the freakin cold cuz of the Boxing day sale Buy 2 pairs get 1 Free @ GOODFOOT, Too bad I didnt have enuf to get that many shoes ahhahaha -_-.

dsc00192eg4.jpg

z69052956.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AirMaxFiend

would you wear these?

p315307c.jpgp315307d.jpgp315307e.jpg

p315307f.jpg

Evisu Evisaras ll Hi-$150

Nope, there are way more reputable brands that Evisu that makes the same model of shoe. Adidas, Emerica, etc.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

rich.paekk: No, never. Some odd reason, I hate Evisu.

Tony, man.. that must of costed a lot of dough.

---

I just found some sneaks templates.

I'm gonna bust out my stuff.

Is it allowed here?

Guest J'adore

I think this is the appropriate place to post this.

Well, my bf is currently overseas and he said he bought me a gift.

He said it was some Bathing Ape Baby Milo tee. And forgive me people but I have no idea what this brand is...so I searched up a picture of what I assume is the tee he bought. He said he got himself "badminton" and for me "swimming" cause that is our sport specialties.

MILO-T-sports-badminton.jpg

I say it's cute. What do you people think and I can't seem to find the "swimming" one on net, but yeah. Tell me a bit about this brand too :D cheers!

Finally got my UNDFEATED X AF1 Insideout Priority , Lined up for 1 hr and 30 mins in the freakin cold cuz of the Boxing day sale Buy 2 pairs get 1 Free @ GOODFOOT, Too bad I didnt have enuf to get that many shoes ahhahaha -_-.

lol damn that's long waiting, there wasn't that many people at the Goodfoot here, i had all the time to buy what i wanted and they had my size for everything

Guest Tonyc402

Where can I find Bape stuff other than SHOWROOM (I think thats what its called) in Toronto?

I dotn think anywhere else u can. And i think at Showroom they sell fake bape . Cuz my friend got a Bape hat there , but it had an "APEE" tage on it , and APEE is Bape for girls. .. I unno..

Guest sillybilly_me

lol damn that's long waiting, there wasn't that many people at the Goodfoot here, i had all the time to buy what i wanted and they had my size for everything

i waited 2 hours. i had to BEG my friend to stay

and we only had 20 mins in the store before they said.. if you dont pick your shoes.. then you dont get a shoe

heys ..

what is the trend/style/fashion for clothings? for both genders?

ive been told that guys's fashion is - those pants [not denim] that has lines going downwards, and sidewards .. but is only good looking if the top ur waering suits the pants .. cuz if u dnt wear the correct top - it may make you loook like an old grandpa :D

and for girls .. it seems like it is - jump suits, suspenders which are 2 materials attached to your shorts or pants that goes around ur shoulder and back down to the other side of your shorts or pants [not the one that is attachd to gstrings =.=" ] ,

hehe . i hope my definition of the suspenders are easili understood ? i got bad grammar in english btws. . so sorry

so does anyone else kow the trend that is at the moment in style?

does anyone know what shoes ?

Guest Jay Chou

I think this is the appropriate place to post this.

Well, my bf is currently overseas and he said he bought me a gift.

He said it was some Bathing Ape Baby Milo tee. And forgive me people but I have no idea what this brand is...so I searched up a picture of what I assume is the tee he bought. He said he got himself "badminton" and for me "swimming" cause that is our sport specialties.

MILO-T-sports-badminton.jpg

I say it's cute. What do you people think and I can't seem to find the "swimming" one on net, but yeah. Tell me a bit about this brand too :D cheers!

not bad.

if you want to know more about the brand, do a seach on wikipedia.

Guest kcinimod

^Is the LG Shine you have a GSM version ?

hailS nAH!

its the OG krn version, i got it hookd up to verizon.

my review will be posted in tech later this week or next week.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I dotn think anywhere else u can. And i think at Showroom they sell fake bape . Cuz my friend got a Bape hat there , but it had an "APEE" tage on it , and APEE is Bape for girls. .. I unno..

Really...? Last time I went in, Bape bracelet for like $130CAD. I am like O_o

So I still have to go to NYC for real Bape stuff. Sigh. Canada sucks.

Archived