Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shim shim hae
Damn , how long did you wear those?

im at my 5th-6th month right now... around the 3rd month i started sagging them a little and then it faded near the crotch, then came a small hole and then i stretched my leg and ripped a nice big hole lol.

now i gotta take smelly jeans to a dry cleaner for some poor person to stitch together, they smell so bad

Guest krnxpr0
im at my 5th-6th month right now... around the 3rd month i started sagging them a little and then it faded near the crotch, then came a small hole and then i stretched my leg and ripped a nice big hole lol.

now i gotta take smelly jeans to a dry cleaner for some poor person to stitch together, they smell so bad

.... if they smell that bad just freakn wash em. your fades aren't gonna disappear just cause you washed them once 6 months in.

Guest shim shim hae
.... if they smell that bad just freakn wash em. your fades aren't gonna disappear just cause you washed them once 6 months in.

uh, i will lose like 90% of my indigo once i wash it. i still haven't washed them cause they're still making creases here and there, specifically the whiskers.

Guest Epitaph
uh, i will lose like 90% of my indigo once i wash it. i still haven't washed them cause they're still making creases here and there, specifically the whiskers.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest deathberry2

people need to get over being scared to wash their jeans. Not going to lose your fades that easily. Hot soak if you're that concerned.

anyone here got the comme des garcon x h&m or the black puma label stuff?

im rather interested in kusama yayoi for salvatore ferragamo love forever too..anyone know more about this?? tho not sure this would be exclusively within the street scope of fashion

i didnt know she did anything for salvatore ferragamo...

i don't think it could be exclusively streetwear since yayoi kusama does fine art and sculptures (i love her work).

Guest krnxpr0

umm. fading is a loss of indigo........ and raw jeans will usually make creases even after being washed. most quality denim will stay crispy even after being washed.

Guest anjuu62

febreeeeze is the way to go!

umm. fading is a loss of indigo........ and raw jeans will usually make creases even after being washed. most quality denim will stay crispy even after being washed.

really? :wacko:

Just copped these yesterday in the Bronx......

eggplant-foamposite-on-ebay-1.jpg

and i got these as planned on Saturday for 70

vans_sk8hosoi_blk.jpg

Got this shirt off Ebay..

vaderheadphones1_03.jpg

I'm a dj so i have a thing for headphone shirts...

Archived