Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest lather- rinse- repeat

Anyone know where I can get some nice black/white colorway dunk hi's? Nothing too expensive (100+) because I'm cheap :T

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come it is so hard to find dunks that come in like size 4 or boys size? D:

If you want some SB Dunks in size 4, just establish a good relationship with your local skateshop, and try to get them to contact you when stuff comes in. Almost all releases these days range from size 4-13/4/5 (can't remember which), but stores receive very little quantities of the small sizes.

If all else fails, purchase it off somebody on femalesneakerfiend.com

Guest Poetic Prophet

Anyone know where I can get some nice black/white colorway dunk hi's? Nothing too expensive (100+) because I'm cheap :T

Well you can try and find the Olympic mascot pack dunks. They're kids sizes so they're relatively cheap, around 50-60 dollars.

Peace!

Guest Honey_Babee

how come it is so hard to find dunks that come in like size 4 or boys size? D:

yeah, my feet are tiny, and i can never find cute shoes in the kids section, practically bought out the entire wall at footlocker yorkdale, and ive been waiting for new stuff since forever, they never have cute dunks for kids >< and female shoes are SO big for me. boooo

Guest BaBixTwiLight

yeah, curse for having such small feet, all the good shoes are in men sizes BOOO. i haven't found anything good at footlocker neither.

i've been dying for a decent pair of nikesb.

thanks GAR i never knew about femalesneakerfiend.com :) it helps. ^^ small feet forum in there woot. lmao :DD

Guest Fashion

for APC, am I supposed to size 1 down for girls?

Or is that for nudies? I remember someone on this board saying that they stretch hella

Also...

Does anyone know where I can get rawjeans in San Jose? : D I don't want to keep having to travel to SanFran or buy off the net.

Thanks ~

Guest kurodreams

ive been seeing alot of ppl carrying this bag and i was wondering what store might sell them.

0293_00007.jpg

its i think the Nike Team PU shoulder bag.

i checked the nike stores and they didnt have them D:

anyone know where you might've seen these?

ive been seeing alot of ppl carrying this bag and i was wondering what store might sell them.

0293_00007.jpg

its i think the Nike Team PU shoulder bag.

i checked the nike stores and they didnt have them D:

anyone know where you might've seen these?

i got that bag if you want to buy it off of me xD

its been sitting in my closet for quite a while now

PM ME YEA =D

anyone from the Bay Area (Northern California)

Azuki is a small japanese influenced boutique with a lot of street wear cloths

they are having a sale through tomorrow off alot of there stuff as well richard simmons 50% off entire store (from what i heard)

i REALLY want to get a pair of APC and Nudies from there =]

Guest Tonyc402

for APC, am I supposed to size 1 down for girls?

Or is that for nudies? I remember someone on this board saying that they stretch hella

Also...

Does anyone know where I can get rawjeans in San Jose? : D I don't want to keep having to travel to SanFran or buy off the net.

Thanks ~

For APCs always try to size down , try to size down 2 sizes if you can though since ,yes, they stretch hella fast . Nudies are usually true to fit .

Guest Ah Reum

sup bay areaa

FALLWINTERSALE_LASTDAY.jpg

For ONE DAY ONLY - SUNDAY 11/09/2008 - The ENTIRE STORE will be 50% OFF!!!

Yea, you read it right, everything will be an even 50% off, if not lower! This will be our last 50% off sale of the year so if you missed the One Year Sale, mos def come through to this one because we will not be doing it again (even for Black Friday).

All leftover merchandise from this weekend’s sale will be fair game. Of course a few new Holiday items and APC New Standards will be excluded. But have no worries, we’ve spent all evening re-stocking the sales floor with new goodies that are going to be awesome deals!

Other than that, EVERYTHING IS ON SALE! From Nudies to Cheap Mondays to APC Rescues to Jackets to Tees to Shoes, and more!

We have a special 15.00 girls tee table and a newly added 12.00 guys tee table.

Oh shiet son!

Yeah. Basically what HamSTA said, except I'm more convincing (; right right?

haha jk daniel you cool (;

Guest krnxpr0

can someone help me with a shell? i think i'm just gonna get a shell without insulation and wear a warm thermal/fleece under. I think I've picked out a shell but what recommendations do people have for the 2nd layer

Guest Ah Reum

^ hmm should went.. too busy

where is azuki at?

I don't know what your first sentence said

But:

http://www.azukiboutique.com/blog/?page_id=15

http://www.azukiboutique.com/blog/wp-conte...1/azuki-map.jpg

112 Paseo de San Antonio

San Jose, CA 95112

We Now Validate Parking for the 3rd and 4th Street Parking Garages For Purchasing Customers.

Note: 4th Street Parking Garage is Already Free On Weekends.

(:

Anyone know where I can get Nike High Dunks Santana (online)? How much do they run for? I have found some sites but not sure if they are real..

Anyone know where I can get Nike High Dunks Santana (online)? How much do they run for? I have found some sites but not sure if they are real..

i've seen those at Finishline several months ago

as well at footlocker

those are uncommon now

you can try going to those two stores but i doubt they are still around

Archived