Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

hi i jus got my first pair of raw denim levi's 501 got it for 35$..the thing is idk how 2 take care of it haha :sweatingbullets: ..all i kno is that i shouldnt wash it for like 4 months to get good fades and stuff..soo any tips guys? oh and how do you get the honeycomb in the back?

what is your regular waist size and what size did you get?

501stfs arent really that qood quality and it'll be harder work for them to break in nicely compared to other brands.

honeycombs...is what results after normal wear. Just wear them.

Guest shootingstarz

whats the name of these shoes and where can i get it? i think it's adidas..but dont know what to call it..

untitledju2.jpg

Guest missxmoody

so raw denim.. get them hemmed before or after done playing with them? i'm not a fan of the rolled/folded jeans look, unless their with some nice healed boots. also, is 3 sizes down from my normal size good or should i even go for 4? i heard APC's strech like crazy... or i'd think it'd differ for everyone.

first time i'm trying out raw denim, been reading about it in this thread and other forums for a while now. going to get the APC women low rise jeans, rather then the unisex ones because well i try my best to not look like i'm wearing my boyfriend's clothes. oh well, favorite jeans ever will always be diesel!

Guest Epitaph

girls don't really develope honeycombs, usually just flat lines since the cut is so close to the shape of your legs

Guest MUGETSU

^ they're call honeycombs still

you know hipsters are straight leg, while new standards are tapered right?

actually hipsters (those low rise jeans) can be worn by guys too, my friend has a pair.

cure (slim) and new cure (skinny) are a smaller fit than hipsters. (they have guys pairs for these too)

it just depends on the size you get it.

you should go to the store in NYC or a store in MA that carries them to try them on. They stretch...go down 2 sizes or more. Usually when the top button is hard to button...that's that size you should get.

Guest Vindictive

yeesh I haven't been in this thread for a while..

I recently got some black midtops for my boyfriend's birthday..

He sadly did not fit them!

Freaking loser, told me he was a size 9 so I bought 10.5 just to be safe.

BUT HE CAN'T EVEN FIT IT.

He needs like a freaking 11.5.

Hahaha.

Now I have to go exchange it & maybe get myself a matching pair.

Too lazy to take pictures basically..

n2nb6701_bkgy.jpg

Guest ryisakooguy

yo!

im new to this thread and since most of kats know more places than i do...i was hopin if anyone of you guys can help me out here? ive been google searching for the longest time. i found only one place that sells them but im using that as a last resort.

im tryin to find these nike blazers. i cant freakin find them!!

0402wblzlw1.jpg

help me please?

Guest LOVEspell.

yo!

im new to this thread and since most of kats know more places than i do...i was hopin if anyone of you guys can help me out here? ive been google searching for the longest time. i found only one place that sells them but im using that as a last resort.

im tryin to find these nike blazers. i cant freakin find them!!

0402wblzlw1.jpg

help me please?

LOL just today i saw those shoes & i fell in love with them :wub:

but i cant pull them off :tears:

if u live in the NYC area, try soho :lol:

Guest Vindictive

^ whoa talk about free size

I KNOW

cause I checked the shoes he's been wearing now

and it's like size 10

and he said his feet is more like size 9

so I was like whatever 10.5 should work cause of all the cushioning or whatever

UGHHH

hahahha.

Guest Uchiha_Hai

Do any of you guys know a secure website or a store that sells those type of unique Nikes for a good price?

Guest Tonyc402

Do any of you guys know a secure website or a store that sells those type of unique Nikes for a good price?

Pickyourshoes.com =].. all legit and safe

Guest Scy91

i see some CLOTxAir Max 1 Kiss of Deaths have an orange Nike logo, and some have green ones. so which one is fake?

clotairmax1sm002ck9.jpg

or

2342584281928e0a19eopq2.jpg

Guest ryisakooguy

LOL just today i saw those shoes & i fell in love with them :wub:

but i cant pull them off :tears:

if u live in the NYC area, try soho :lol:

you saw them?!?!

aww crap! T_T i dont live in new york...vegas is where im at.

i danno if i wanna drop $120 for them. they at kix-flies.com. is that site legit?

Archived