Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

gf recently got a necklace from tiffany and said i could have the accesories to complete my tiffany set ^_^

i thought i'd share cause it came out pretty nice...too lazy to tag all the pix tho maybe later if ppl wanna see them.

220166075.jpg

(thas my nt/iss name but it' my pic incase ur wondering)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malevolent.

Probably not her shoes. Atmospheric soul. I know that guy from ISS. He added me on myspace too. His name is Armani.

Guest MUGETSU

Picture is whack.

Sorry.

I don't really like girls who have that puffy hairstyle on the top and bandanas around their necks.

Guest kr0ssant

hey epitaphex, since you like purple, have you checked out those Croc Star ed. GR's yet?

Can be find here at Pickyourshoes.com

Anyone know what stores will have the new AM90's? Im looking for those tan and cherry design ones.

Guest cherryonken

Picture is whack.

Sorry.

I don't really like girls who have that puffy hairstyle on the top and bandanas around their necks.

LOL.

I dunno...I like streetwear on guys and girls when it's natural - like you can tell they wear it because it's comfortable. Sometimes, when you see someone donned out in the whole expensive schebang...it just looks awkward to me.

Guest MUGETSU

LOL.

I dunno...I like streetwear on guys and girls when it's natural - like you can tell they wear it because it's comfortable. Sometimes, when you see someone donned out in the whole expensive schebang...it just looks awkward to me.

And...

I'd never put a skateboard in a picture with SB dunks.

Especially if that board looks like its never been used.

That just screams "POSER" and "I TRY WAY TOO HARD TO BE A SKATER"

Guest trixtah

^ maybe its just a prop.....

yeah heh I wouldn't use a used board when the rest of the clothes in an ad are new and fresh...now if someone didn't know how to skate and carried a board....

Guest MUGETSU

Sure maybe its just a prop.

But considering the fact that "sneakerheads" probably don't even skate and only associated sneakers with it because of Supreme or because they heard Lupe sing about it. -__-

It's just a Streetwear thing.

Guest wig2903

And...

I'd never put a skateboard in a picture with SB dunks.

Especially if that board looks like its never been used.

That just screams "POSER" and "I TRY WAY TOO HARD TO BE A SKATER"

That's why I don't wear SB Dunks and Diamond tees (although I reckon they got some pretty nice designs.)

What do you reckon though; the boundaries between skateboarding and streetwear are crossing? Guess it depends on what brands you call "streetwear", no? Like, if it's The Hundreds the boundaries blurred, if it's W)Taps they're two different worlds...(?)

goongsvv7wf2.jpg

The shoes here are dunks or airforces right? cuz I remember seeing them somewhere but I'm not sure what they are lol. Anyone can provide a name?

Guest malevolent.

That's why I don't wear SB Dunks and Diamond tees (although I reckon they got some pretty nice designs.)

What do you reckon though; the boundaries between skateboarding and streetwear are crossing? Guess it depends on what brands you call "streetwear", no? Like, if it's The Hundreds the boundaries blurred, if it's W)Taps they're two different worlds...(?)

Just because someone wears SB's and a Diamond tee, that means they're a hypebeast/poser?

goongsvv7wf2.jpg

The shoes here are dunks or airforces right? cuz I remember seeing them somewhere but I'm not sure what they are lol. Anyone can provide a name?

Air forces.

Guest MUGETSU

M574EWGB-2.jpg

Does anyone know if this eBayer is legit?

He's from Taiwan. Seems legit.

I like these new balances...snake.

I love snakeskin!

It sucks how Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Reebok...they release the best colorways outside of America!

Asia gets the best colors! -__-

Guest MUGETSU

Here's another non Nike pair. Probably the only kind of Reeboks I'd buy - Pump Furys

Kenzo Minami's

There are a lot of hot Pump Furys out there.

20060307-reebok_kenzo_sides.jpg

sneaker1dd.jpg

Archived