[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest ushan10

im only watching parts with Kim Jung Hoon and i wish he could end up with yoo hee, but thats impossible. i dont really get the story. is the chef guy surposed to be with yoo hee or the guy who lives with her?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

im only watching parts with Kim Jung Hoon and i wish he could end up with yoo hee, but thats impossible. i dont really get the story. is the chef guy surposed to be with yoo hee or the guy who lives with her?

The guy who lives with her

I love every single episode of this drama so far, most of them have good chemistry with each other. YH's 'e ba!' to MR and how he always tease her, it really gets me everytime. Jae Hee is so good when it comes to these kind of roles. His expressions are really priceless.

That scene when everyone and everything froze into ice when YH walked past them (after that matchmaking date where the guy wanted to date her because of her dad), very nice touch. And who can forget that suana scene? That look on everyone's face when YH came back with a tray of eggs... LMAO!

Han Ga In is such a doll, so pretty! Her haircut suits her so well. Not everyone can carry off this kind of haircut. And her eyes... so big and bright!

Btw, does anyone have translations of the songs in the OST especially track 2 - If? I was surprised Hye Bin sang it, good job!

Can't wait for new episodes! :D

Guest wls2948

I think this drama is quite "vague" in terms of the story line: I can't figure who goes with who now...

Moo Ryong is sweet but he has got a girlfriend Sung Mi. sometimes he shows a bit of "jealous" reaction when another guy is with Yoo Hee but then he is happy when he sees her with Johnny??

Johnny is the one who I can see likes Yoo Hee. He was jealous when Moo Ryong and Yoo Hee was Nudging each other. Johnny is the only one I can see really likes Yoo Hee but Yoo Hee so far has no reaction to hhim?

Joon Ha is the real mysterious one...he seems like to have feelings for Yoo Hee but he did not really show or express it...but there is some "jealous" reaction from him when he see Moo Ryong with Yoo Hee...but of course we all know Yoo Hee likes him...

no wonder they say love really makes one goes round and round.....hopes the next episode will reveal who's whose!!

Guest xxdogloverxx

Hey new to this thread...Megaupload lets u download once a day? Cant seem to get ep. number 5 to play lol

Guest shazz

woah... jung hoon oppa becomes the villain in this one, huh...??? oh man... i've seen episode one, and i got hooked! it's an interesting drama to watch! i love dramas that shows cooking skills... heheh (shows how fond i am to food) :P i hope Dennis Oh will get better in his acting too!

Guest carrilina

so does dennis oh's charecter have a love interest in this drama?

yeaah.. so.. the character descriptions were helpful to a point :sweatingbullets:

however- i guess.. MR is basically trying to match Johnny with YH--

cause Johnny obviously likes her- HOWEVER- YH is still stuck with her first love--

and..

MR and YH- are slowly? getting feelings for eachother :blush:

--

but..

MR. HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

HOOOWW.. confusing :blink:

Guest thosaid

i noticed that the building where yoo hee lives in the first episode is the same building dennis o's charecter in sweet spy lives... lol. just wanted to share.

Guest clofaze

just watched arirang showbiz extra and i saw jeon hye bin

and she modeled in some fashion show..she looked really good and sexy..!!!

she knows how to walk in the catwalk!!!haha..

Guest Devache

I haven't really left any comments since Oh Ji Ho's and Han Ye Seul's Fantasy Couple about six months back.

Now Witch Yoo Hee is making me enjoy my K dramas again.

In any case, I'll chip in on the conspiracy theory on exactly which guy HGI lands up with, whether it's Dennis, JH or Kim Jung Hoon.

I wonder if you all recall the time where KJH was telling HGI's dad about some deal that they made.

I figure this is how it goes.

Fact: We know that Paran is actually the son of HGI's mum. HGI's mum had an affair and since HGI's dad didn't want HGI's image of her mum to be tarnished, he took on all the blame.

Fact: KJH studied abroad and stayed abroad for some time before coming back to Korea.

Inference: I think KJH and Paran might actually be half brothers themselves. As in, Paran and KJH share the same father.

With the entrance of HGI's mum, she probably destroyed KJH's family and so HGI's dad made a deal with him to shut his mouth about HGI's mum so that HGI wouldn't get hurt.

That's the reason why KJH is sometimes cold and hot to Yoo Hee. Because he knows Yoo Hee likes him but perhaps he secretly harbours a hate for Yoo Hee because Yoo Hee's mum(HGI's mum) sort of destroyed his happy family.

I also recall the hospital scene where they purposely made it such that only Moo Ryung would bump into Joon Ha, but Joon Ha would completely miss seeing Paran.

Pardon my character mis match, HGI, Yoohee..etc...

---

Also, it doesn't really matter who gets Yoo Hee to me. As in, the whole point about Witch Yoo Hee is a lady who is pretty desperate to get a good man, and if at the end of the show, she has all three going for her, then why not?

But then I sort of agree with the rest of you lads about Sung Mi.. I would like Johnny getting her, because he's quite the gentlemen.

If that's so, then it leaves Moo Ryung and Joon Ha for Yoo Hee. We can probably let Joon Ha rot, because KJH is quite cute in reality.

Or we can let Moo Ryung rot, because I sort of sympathize for Yul when his love for Chaegyung was so unrequited. (You've gotta know some K dramas to know what I'm talking about) and since Jae Hee did technically get Choon Yang (Han Chae Young) in the end.

But maybe the ending (and this is so premature but pardon me, I can't stop writing once I start) would be something like all three guys on their knees and then Witch Yoo Hee is no longer a witch but Princess Yoo Hee, with a pick of her choice.

OMG like _fianally_ It's been like forever since they put Moo-ryong in a nice outfit. Other than the suits they gave him, he has some _fugly_ outfits. This is more like what he had in Choon-hyang. Boy I hope they keep it that way. And I can't wait to see the next two episodes, the preview for ep 7 is killing me.

Guest Shortyyy126

i love this drama! =) yoohee is hilarious. ;D love her little dance in ep.6 (along with her secretary's lol).

but yea, this 3 man for 1 girl thing is giving me a headache. yoo hee seems to have mixed feelings for her seonbae and moo ryong. as for johnny, i think he's just an obstacle. =X

and awww i feel super duper bad for seonmi. moo ryong barely ever calls her, she's the one always calling him. and he simple doesn't give two sh!ts about her.

but in the end, i'm all for moo ryong and yoo hee. =)

Guest ashleesimpson

just watched arirang showbiz extra and i saw jeon hye bin

and she modeled in some fashion show..she looked really good and sexy..!!!

she knows how to walk in the catwalk!!!haha..

yeah me, too. I have just watched it ,too

Guest kikki

QUOTE(theedqueen @ Apr 9 2007, 01:19 PM) OMG like _fianally_ It's been like forever since they put Moo-ryong in a nice outfit. Other than the suits they gave him, he has some _fugly_ outfits. This is more like what he had in Choon-hyang. Boy I hope they keep it that way.

I hope his stylist will keep it that way from now on.

Guest mookie

I haven't really left any comments since Oh Ji Ho's and Han Ye Seul's Fantasy Couple about six months back.

In any case, I'll chip in on the conspiracy theory on exactly which guy HGI lands up with, whether it's Dennis, JH or Kim Jung Hoon.

I wonder if you all recall the time where KJH was telling HGI's dad about some deal that they made.

Fact: We know that Paran is actually the son of HGI's mum. HGI's mum had an affair and since HGI's dad didn't want HGI's image of her mum to be tarnished, he took on all the blame.

Fact: KJH studied abroad and stayed abroad for some time before coming back to Korea.

Inference: I think KJH and Paran might actually be half brothers themselves. As in, Paran and KJH share the same father.

With the entrance of HGI's mum, she probably destroyed KJH's family and so HGI's dad made a deal with him to shut his mouth about HGI's mum so that HGI wouldn't get hurt.

That's the reason why KJH is sometimes cold and hot to Yoo Hee. Because he knows Yoo Hee likes him but perhaps he secretly harbours a hate for Yoo Hee because Yoo Hee's mum(HGI's mum) sort of destroyed his happy family.

I also recall the hospital scene where they purposely made it such that only Moo Ryung would bump into Joon Ha, but Joon Ha would completely miss seeing Paran.

---

Also, it doesn't really matter who gets Yoo Hee to me. As in, the whole point about Witch Yoo Hee is a lady who is pretty desperate to get a good man, and if at the end of the show, she has all three going for her, then why not?

But then I sort of agree with the rest of you lads about Sung Mi.. I would like Johnny getting her, because he's quite the gentlemen.

If that's so, then it leaves Moo Ryung and Joon Ha for Yoo Hee. We can probably let Joon Ha rot, because KJH is quite cute in reality.

Or we can let Moo Ryung rot, because I sort of sympathize for Yul when his love for Chaegyung was so unrequited. (You've gotta know some K dramas to know what I'm talking about) and since Jae Hee did technically get Choon Yang (Han Chae Young) in the end.

But maybe the ending (and this is so premature but pardon me, I can't stop writing once I start) would be something like all three guys on their knees and then Witch Yoo Hee is no longer a witch but Princess Yoo Hee, with a pick of her choice.

hi Devache, thanks for your cool ideas! :) It actually will make it quite juicy a storyline....KJH is cute but if Devache's hypothesis is true, he needs a lot more depth to show how much torture he is in, he sometimes looked a bit out of place for me.

I also have no prob with 3 guys going after a girl, esp if she is HGI. As for MR, I dun think he's consciously aware of his slight feelings for YH yet, and his regards to SM has always been just a bit more than really good buds.... for Chef Johnny, he may have some feelings for YH all along, but it's quite apparent she's not the least bit interested. YH thought she's still in love with JH, but she is already developin something for MR without her knowing...she's always been very clueless in that department, just with a makeover, it doesnt really smart u up in love matters too.

Guest spygurl72

---

Hi5 me too

i never get to finish or enjoy and drama since Snow Queen

but i got hook with Witch Yoo Hee since the first ep.

totally in love with HGI such a cutie

she look like a strawberry with the short hair lol

and i cant stand Sunbae i luv KJH but his role annoy me

cant wait for next ep.

thanks everyone for caps, spoiler, links and OF COURSE our Subber

Archived