• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotteworld

^

^

THANKS!!

Those expressions of JH is really cute & FunnIe~*

I think his acting improved aLot compared to Cheon Hyun! :)

Guest The Conductor

Thanks for the caps, but I have to aks why is Jahee all over Hanga In and Hanga In all over Jahee, has Jahee broke up with his gf yet? I'm kinda behind on this drama.

Guest cecil

Finished watching 4 eps with Vietsub , I can't wait for 5eps to see the real kiss of Joon Ha and Yoo Hee . Still don't know why Joon Ha kiss Yoo Hee in the lift. Did he jealous or what ?

Guest lotteworld

Thanks for the caps, but I have to aks why is Jahee all over Hanga In and Hanga In all over Jahee, has Jahee broke up with his gf yet? I'm kinda behind on this drama.

are you talking about the cap where HangaIn is trying to cover Jahee's mouth?

That scene is basically talks about HangaIn's dad is outside of her house... and her dad called her regard to a marriage/dating arrangment (trying to show her this guy for marriage/dating arrangement) ... and asked HangaIn to come to his office... but she said she is busy or something. Than her dad asked her to open the door instead. Than HangaIn quickly said she is on her way to the office.

Meanwhile, Jahee heard HangaIn is talking to someone on the phone... so he kept on asking HangaIn "who's he who's he..." --Right beside HangaIn... So she tries to cover his mouth but somehow because of this Jahee cannot breath... and he kind of trying to push away HangaIn so that he can breath.. But than both of them fell on the floor instead... :)

and.. nope Jahee is still with his gf... :)

Guest The Conductor

are you talking about the cap where HangaIn is trying to cover Jahee's mouth?

That scene is basically talks about HangaIn's dad is outside of her house... and her dad called her regard to a marriage/dating arrangment (trying to show her this guy for marriage/dating arrangement) ... and asked HangaIn to come to his office... but she said she is busy or something. Than her dad asked her to open the door instead. Than HangaIn quickly said she is on her way to the office.

Meanwhile, Jahee heard HangaIn is talking to someone on the phone... so he kept on asking HangaIn "who's he who's he..." --Right beside HangaIn... So she tries to cover his mouth but somehow because of this Jahee cannot breath... and he kind of trying to push away HangaIn so that he can breath.. But than both of them fell on the floor instead... :)

and.. nope Jahee is still with his gf... :)

Oh I see thank your for the info, Jahee and Hanga have great chemistry together, but I have a feeling their characters hooking up together won't be a smooth ride.

Guest poopoo

i'm dling it now but i'm still wiating on fansubs lol

JAEHEE AND GAIN LOOOK SO CUTE in the caps and previews! always fighting each other :lol:

i really dun like jaehee's hair but i still love him !!

I love the part in Episode 4 when MR grabs YH's shoulder near the very end...you can tell YH wanted him to say something completely different than what he actually said. :P They're so cute. I can definitely see their chemistry developing.

And someone please sign me up to find a guy like MR...he cooks, cleans, AND is good with kids? (he and Paran are so cute). That's like the perfect guy for me right there.

Guest monoceros

wow.. it loosk like yoo hee's going to have three admirers. I think that's a bit excessive seeing as they are all really good-looking. (Or actually...but I won't say it)

Guest The Conductor

I really dont wanna see 3 guys going after one girl, I want more character development and I want the other female lead to be more than just Yoo hee's stepping stone, well its gonna be interesting to see which way th director is going to take with this one,

Guest discern

I think Dennis Oh is going to end up with Jeon Hye Bin somehow. I mean the way he looks at her in WAYH sometimes I feel he kinda likes her and stuff. Besides later Han Ga In & Jae Hee are gonna be together so she'd definitely be quite heartbroken. Then at that time I think Dennis Oh will comfort her and then from there they develop their relationship.

Anyway I saw the kiss. OHMYGOD. I tell you I screamed like damnnnnnnnn high for that few seconds when they were kissing like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! The first time I saw Kim Jeong Hoon kiss anybody in a drama. And HGI's expression is also quite funny. Like 0______0!! And now everytime I think of their kiss I GO SUPER HIGH AND HAPPY (???) AGAIN.

This should be some photoshoot taken during or around her wedding. Taken from her soompi thread.

HANGAIN

Guest littlemafia

i tried find title Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee at CB naynay123 but didnt find..

are there hv any different name beside 2?

thanks a lot guys..

i want MQ only.. my hard disk not enuff space.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mei_yee_chan

Just a question.

Is episode 5 shown in korea yet?

:blush: Showing in korea this thurs right?

Just double checked the 1st post :blush:

okie. Ignore me. I just can't wait to watch! :wub:

Nope, Wednesday. :D

*edit*

Thanks for the opening cutipie. :D

Archived