[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest Rainie

Wait, MR is going to confess soon? O.o...isn't it a bit too early? Cuz I don't really see him falling for YH just yet...

And I'm pretty sure that Johnny is only a friend to YH...it does seem like he understood what MR was trying to do when he was setting them up...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANNASHEE

Nationwide

8. Witch YooHee 15.5

10. Thank You 15.4

The Devil-under top 20s

Seoul

7. Witch YooHee 16.4

8. Thank You 16.3

The Devil-under top20s

TNS Media

Guest Feelings

i don't think witch amusement has been progressing as fast as the other dramas,

so i wish that they'll get some progress in the next week's episodes.

it sure looks like it in the preview.

moo ryong seems like he's gonna confess to yoohee.

THEY BETTER NOT MAKE IT LIKE YOO HEE'S IMAGINATION AGAIN. >.>

does anybody agree with me that there are so many good dramas to watch these days?

im so busy watching with yoo hee, thank you, que sera sera, mawang, and hello! miss. XD

Guest christy1004

how do you download gigashare??? i waited and all it said was description: witch yoohee ep6 ?? and i cant even click on it!??!???

Guest pharmer

how do you download gigashare??? i waited and all it said was description: witch yoohee ep6 ?? and i cant even click on it!??!???

Right under the description there is a "down arrow" its a square button with the down arrow in blue. click that and it will download. I know, it looks like it's just a part of the billions of advertisement on that page. I was once justs as confused!!

let me know if you still can't get it! lolz

Thanks Jayhe for the link!! You're really spoiling us w/ the HQ's direct dls!!

Thanks for the subs BON! I started watching even before my 10-episode rule. Can't watch it until it's more than 50% done... Now i'm just living off the spoilers! kekeek

Guest Bamidele

Just wanted to say thanks to the wonderful people who provide us with links/spoilers/episode summaries/downloads/subs and everything in between!!!! Also love the insight of people being on Soompi makes watching the dramas way BETTER!!!

1st....thanks for all the spoilers captions summaries!! ^^

thanks for da dl link too!!!

after watching 6th epi, i somehow have the feeling tat sanbei wants YH back is bcuz of her nice background @@

cuz when YH's dad woke up, they'r like having some arguements...(fr their face expressions)

so i think YH's dad made sanbei left YH when they were in overseas...cuz he knows sanbei is up to no good...

paran!!!!

he finally called MR 'hyung'!!! hahahah ^-^ so cute~

they can really get along very well...

and the hug at the end of the epi...>< so sweet...~

Guest HikariBelle

Hey guys! Is it just me, or does anyone else think Han Ga-In is wearing circle lenses throughout this drama? Does she usually wear them? Cuz I know her eyes are just normally huge, but comparing the size of her irises to everyone else, her's seem incredibly larger!

Guest asterionlhs

Does anyone know behind stories between Junha and Yuhee's father(Chairman Ma)?

According to conversation of them in the ward, Yuhee's father told junha that the stories have not to be known to Yuhee.

I thought the secret of them is related with Yuhee's mother.

Does anyone know specific facts with the secret?

Guest ohmylamb.

how do we dl the drama from gigashare?? i opened up the window, but i dont see any buttons saying 'download now'.

where is it?

Guest jahye

Episode 4, rmvb version: megaupload or gigeshare

Episode 5, rmvb version: megaupload or gigeshare

Is it wrong to root for Moo Ryong and Seung Mi to stay together?? And for Yoo Hee to end up with her prince, Joon Ha?

Wouldn't it be different if all Moo Ryong and Yoo Hee become are platonic friends and nothing more?? I seriously wouldn't mind that at all..

Why do the nice people always get hurt?? I don't feel sorry for Johnny since Yoo Hee didn't really lead him on, but poor Seung Mi!

Moo Ryong is so quick to give relationship advice to Yoo Hee but he doesn't even realize what Seung Mi is going through.

And I know everyone thinks Joon Ha is an richard simmons but when Yoo Hee isn't around Joon Ha isn't she a cold, biotch, but we still love her.

Guest S.H.E_fan

Scroll to the middle of the page. You'll see a Square icon with a blue arrow. Above that is something called "Continuation Link", click that. It should lead you to the download page. When you get there, click on the D/L arrow and it should work.

Also, can someone upload Itonobara's Ep 5 files to sendspace. The second and third part keeps going to Page unavailable whenever I click d/l...

Can't wait to see how the story would unfold... it could go either way right now. Right now Seung Mi is the nice girlfriend, but that doesn't mean she's the one who would get dumped later on. Something could happen to change her. And MR... I don't think he realized what his feeling for YH at the moment, as he thought he was just helping her to pay back his debt. Err... rather than Joon Ha, I would prefer YH with Johnny instead... :D of course, my number one couple would be MR-YH. They're so cute together... while MR and SM didn't have the same chemistry... their relationship is like that of a convenience for me... :P

Johnny did not give me the impression that he is interested in YH......neither does MR give me the impression that SM is his gf...

MR doesn't seems to be bf to SM...he & SM have known each other for a long time, and he gave me the impression that he is only treating SM as a friend only....Though the 1st episode showed MR hugging SM, but that was at the request of SM and it seems like he is only obliging to the request because SM is his friend.......

Did MR at any episode said that SM is his gf?

Archived