[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest discern

I can't wait to see ep 5. :D *yet to wait for sub*

Fan Stuff. x"3

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...ghter/witch.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...hter/witch2.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...hter/witch3.jpg

^ Meh. I love this scene. x'D Screenshot from javabean journal.

NICE BANNERS, x_neverhere :)

Anybody got the WYH Ep5 chinese subs?

Thanks!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuna_madunna

to Lysandra + Keris:

name the vid file and the .srt file the same. e.g Witch Yoo Hee EP01. i dunno wad player u use but video players like bs player, gomplayer, jetaudio player shld be able to play the .srt file with the vid.=)

Try KMplayer.

That player works for me, like esp. when you download in clubboxes and everything will turn out deaf or fast forward.

For short, things got messy then KMplayer can solve it. Plus loading subtitle isn't complicated in KMplayer.

Hope this will help. ^^,

Guest ashleesimpson

has anyone watched ep.6 yet???????? how was it??????? oh I can't wait to watch ep. 6.hihi. Ep 5 was good. Yh seemed Jealous to see MR and SM together, hihi. But does Johnny like or love YH????????

Guest ANNASHEE

I can't wait to see ep 5. :D *yet to wait for sub*

Fan Stuff. x"3

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...ghter/witch.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...hter/witch2.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w152/si...hter/witch3.jpg

^ Meh. I love this scene. x'D Screenshot from javabean journal.

hey would you mind if i used one?

or would the fan??

Guest `soliloquy

has anyone watched ep.6 yet???????? how was it??????? oh I can't wait to watch ep. 6.hihi. Ep 5 was good. Yh seemed Jealous to see MR and SM together, hihi. But does Johnny like or love YH????????

This episode focused more on Joon Ha and Yoo Hee actually. Heh, good news for Jeong Hoon fans (like me). We do see a progression in the plot, whereby Yoo Hee & Joon Ha meets up for dinner, but Joon Ha had a face-off with Mu Ryeong. I didn't type up spoilers for this episode, because I'm pretty sure someone else here would. XD

Anyway, towards the end of episode 6, Johnny also goes out with Yoo Hee and even kisses her on her forehead. But alas, Yoo Hee's heart is still with Joon Ha. She recieves a call from him and she rushes down to his office to see him, but came at the wrong time. The ex-fiancee was there in his office, he told her to leave and when she didn't, he left the office but she called out to him and grabbed his arm. Yoo Hee saw all this, got upset (yes, Joon Ha saw her but didn't do anything) and ran off. Mu Ryeong who followed her all the way from home saw this and trailed along behind her. Yoo Hee, in her disappointed haste almost got run over by a car but Mu Ryeong rescues her in time and hugs her.

(end) XD

Tons of Jeong Hoon in this episode. And I mean T O N S.

<3 ayu.

Guest ohmylamb.

ashleesimpson today's episode is super duper fun but sheeesh EPISODE 7 gonna be more fun-ner!!! yay!!

Guest ANNASHEE

i couldnt watch it today cus i woke up late.AKSDLKSDFJS

im so mad at myself. boooo. sorry guys, no spoilers from me

but thanks ayu for the quick bit :]

aww the ratings went down..how sad

Guest ohmylamb.

haha.i was late too. well im not late but then the sound system isnt working so i kept on restarting my computer.. luckily it recovered.. and lucky me, i got to watch the best part of the episode.. the YH and JH dinner

oh ya..

dun accept any zip file called photo album, size 24KB .... its a virus .. spread around .... message by milo

i received it minutes ago. sorry for off-topicness, but yet i 'stuff' it into this post..

Guest discern

haha.i was late too. well im not late but then the sound system isnt working so i kept on restarting my computer.. luckily it recovered.. and lucky me, i got to watch the best part of the episode.. the YH and JH dinner

oh ya..

dun accept any zip file called photo album, size 24KB .... its a virus .. spread around .... message by milo

i received it minutes ago. sorry for off-topicness, but yet i 'stuff' it into this post..

YEAP!! I saw it and stupidly received it, it destroyed my MSN now my MSN is dead & I can't use it! ):

29 members, 33 users on the thread now :)

Guest ashleesimpson

ashleesimpson today's episode is super duper fun but sheeesh EPISODE 7 gonna be more fun-ner!!! yay!!

thank you so much yayayaya. I can't wait to watch it, hihi

It seems like we all watch and not watch on the same days. I had an exam this morning, so I didn't catch it either, otherwise my spoilers would have been up right about now. Sounds like such a good episode though! I did say I love how the female lead is pining for once, but by episode 9 or 10, she should be over JH and all about some MR!! Especially since MR cares about her so much and is always watching over her, making sure she doesn't get hurt.

OOOOOH, I just reread the what ayu said about MR saving YH from the car and hugging her at the end! I looooooove that tactic! It's like Hana Kimi all over again. *dances*

yah today's episode is more on YH and JH.. didnt really enjoy it because of the lack of cute/sweet MR-YH scenes for me hahaha.. or mayb cos i didnt understand all the dialogues.. hmm im not really liking the idea of 3 guys liking YH.. :phew:

MR got a slap after looking at.. :P

y1.jpg

tv is spoilt and MR's imagination

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

but ends up with.. :D

y4.jpg

the hug right in the middle of the road.. MR is looking all serious here..

y5.jpg

i thought i heard MR confessing his love for YH in the previews.. not sure need someone who understands korean to confirm!!

Guest katgrl

YAY!!! I'm soo happy to see Kim Jung Hoon changing from kiddie roles to a more grown up role. ehehe he's so kute!! lol so far i'm enjoying this series. it's funny and kute.

Guest ashleesimpson

its at the end of ep6.. when an upset YH was dashing across the streets

thank you snolaxay. wau it's interesting, can't wait.

Guest tuna_madunna

Why was YH upset? Oh, MR is getting serious by the moment!

EDIT

*Ugh. I got the top of the page but can't contribute a thing <_<

i don't know why..i cannot download from the direct link provided in the 1st page.

it keeps appears ".....cannot read the source of the file..."..something like that..

those anyone know what's this all about...

Guest deNain

i don't know why..i cannot download from the direct link provided in the 1st page.

it keeps appears ".....cannot read the source of the file..."..something like that..

those anyone know what's this all about...

which one that you cannot download??

i will check the link again...

Guest asterionlhs

Why was YH upset? Oh, MR is getting serious by the moment!

EDIT

*Ugh. I got the top of the page but can't contribute a thing <_<

In just a few minute before ending

YH got a call from Junha at lobby of Apt. and she went to hospital to meet Junha with joy.

At the same time MR saw YH and followed at her

but finally she encountered Junha with his ex-fiancee in front of his office.

this is the reason

Archived