[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest Keris

to Lysandra + Keris:

name the vid file and the .srt file the same. e.g Witch Yoo Hee EP01. i dunno wad player u use but video players like bs player, gomplayer, jetaudio player shld be able to play the .srt file with the vid.=)

you're going to need the right player, like BS player or something or the right codecs to use windows media player. if you need the codec, personally i use, k lite codec pack. after installing that, you will need to name the srt. files and the avi. files the same. like Witch Yoo Hee avi. and then Witch Yoo Hee srt. does that make sense? :)

Yes! Thank you. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest helent85

I was wondering if that is really Dennis O'Neil speaking Korean or did they have him dub over. I don't know Korean, but it sounds to me like he is pretty good. I am kind of impress.

Guest SUjjang

^ i'm actually very impressed with dennis oh's speech in korean.

it's very american. which i find cute and attractive and true, a lot of the times you really just don't get what he's saying, but at least he's trying and it's better than everyone else always using body language around him in the drama...

hm. this gets me thinking how daniel henney is doing (: ... random...

i am really enjoying witch yoo hee... although dennis oh's korean is kinda bad *i heard from my korean friends* but his meant to be pretty in my eye... his eye candy although i was more towards jae hee.

anyways... is it just me or is there supposed to be a reason why she's sooo mean and we haven't figured it out yet???

there is actually a reason for why she is so mean. we kinda know why, yet dont know the reason i think... i think some of it has to do with her past knowing that her past comes up oftenly and psychologically, many people do become meaner as they grow up because that is the only way to protect themselves from being hurt like the past. and i believe another portion .. her side to never getting men. is because of something that happened between her and YooJoonHa. definately (:

KIM JUNG HOON IS MY EYE CANDY FOR THIS DRAMA <33333333

he's always eye candy to my eyes (;

Guest vietgirl604

OH WOW. This drama sounds sooooo good. Han GaIn! I love her acting and Dennis Oh!! This is where he's been lols. I like all the characters in this drama, even Jung HyeBin..even though I used to dislike her. But YAY. This is a must buy/watch for me. I can't wait until it's finished. I can't wait to hear Dennis speaking English..or even Korean. :)

love Witch YooHee!!!

i love seeing YooHee n MR together!!!

so sweet....^^ (been repeating watching the 4 epis)

can't wait to see them falling in love >-<

p/s: in TVAnts now...i know is SBS but which SBS to stream @@ cuz too many SBS...*confusing* n what time izzit in Malaysia's time???

Guest tuna_madunna

B.O.N. fansubs, thank you!!!

Ooh, the spoilers look nice! Can't wait for the ep6 tonight!

How's ep5 ratings anyway?

Guest kikki

QUOTE(ptaj83 @ Apr 4 2007, 11:04 PM) i am really enjoying witch yoo hee... although dennis oh's korean is kinda bad *i heard from my korean friends* but his meant to be pretty in my eye... his eye candy although i was more towards jae hee.

anyways... is it just me or is there supposed to be a reason why she's sooo mean and we haven't figured it out yet???

There's a reason why Yoo-hee's so cold.  It'll be revealed as you keep watching:

OMG, I just finished watching Ep 5. And dear lord, help me, it's getting better, funnier, and just over all so fricking great.

Let me get this out of my system. Dennis's sooooooo soooooo cute in that sauna scene. I just kept chukling and giggling with all the awesome scenes in this episode.

Totally cannot wait to see Ep 6 tomorrow!

Guest aznballer204

Wow, I was surprised by how good this series turned out to be. You can always count on jae hee to provide great performance. And I usually don't like short hair on girls but Han Ga In/Yoo Hee's looking mighty fine. I love her character too!

Thanks to BON Fansubs for the subs but somehow I find it more enjoyable to watch the episodes sans subs then watch again with the subs. Something about having to read in order to watch always bugged me; less focus on the visuals. Anyway, i was wondering what Yoo Hee starts her sentences with when talking to Moo Ryong? (yae ba? yi ba? yi beo?)

Oh and btw, i found ep 1 & 2 hardsubbed on youtube (and i think that's frowned upon?)

Guest Lysandra

you're going to need the right player, like BS player or something or the right codecs to use windows media player. if you need the codec, personally i use, k lite codec pack. after installing that, you will need to name the srt. files and the avi. files the same. like Witch Yoo Hee avi. and then Witch Yoo Hee srt. does that make sense? :)

I only have .asf

Does it have to be .avi?

Guest deNain

does this come out everyday? or every wednesday?

it is every wednesday n thursday 20:55 korean time.

edit: sorry....it actually 21:55 for the korean time.

Guest x_neverhere

I can't wait to see ep 5. :D *yet to wait for sub*

Fan Stuff. x"3

witch.jpg

witch2.jpg

witch3.jpg

^ Meh. I love this scene. x'D Screenshot from javabean journal.

I just watched episode 1 with subs and I must say B.O.N did a fantastic job! Thanks so much to the team for putting in the hard work.

I've already downloaded episode 5, but I'll have to wait to watch it. And anybody here really dislike Moo-ryong's mom? She's too uptight for my taste.

Wow! This is drama is really exceeding my expectations! I never thought I'd enjoy it so much ^_____^ And BON fansubs did an awesome job with the subs for the two first episodes ^^ Thank you soo much!!! I'll be eagerly following this drama :D

And yeah I also think that the short haircut looks really chic on Ha Ga In :D

Guest ashleesimpson

TNS Ratings

Nationwide

7. Witch Yoo Hee - 15.3%

10. Thank You - 13.4%

20. The Devil - 8.4%

Seoul

7. Witch Yoo Hee - 16.4%

9. Thank You - 14.1%

The Devil - Lower than 7.9%

AGB Nielsen Ratings

Nationwide

9. Thank You - 13.9%

11. Witch Yoo Hee - 12.2

19. The Devil - 8.6%

Seoul

8. Thank You - 14.5%

11. Witch Yoo Hee - 12.8%

19. The Devil - 9.1%

the ratings dropped from last week, but It still seems good.I hope the ratings of ep 6 is getting better.

Guest deNain

Not 21:55, Korean time??

oppss!! sorry..yea..it's actually 21:55 for the korean time i put the time for my place. :) ..sorry i forgot.

Guest allie_cat

thanks BON for the subs! you guys are great!

i just watched ep 1 and 2 for 4 hours, kept rewinding and rewinding, catching every look, every twitch, every slight muscle movement of jae hee. argh... i've waited for this for so long, and it was all worth it! i'm so used to the hair already! i don't mind it one bit!

i'm loving hye bin, she's beautiful! if she's still moo ryong's girlfriend, then i hate the thought of moo ryong having to break up with her sometime in the future.

round of applause to dennis for delivering his lines in korean!

han ga in is a mild-mannered soft-spoken witch, a different treatment to the usual typecast "witch"

haven't seen much of jung hoon yet

i've only seen the first 2 episodes yet i feel like a lot has happened in the series already!

Archived