Simple Mini Cheesecake Recipe

Guest ataraxis

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .HELLOLOVE.

Omgooodness! This recipe is stinking amazing, THANKS A TON!!

I for one am a complete noob when it comes to baking... I mean, I burn premade/cut cookie dough all the time -___-;

But this one turned out surprisingly okay! I mean, it was still a little chunky, just cause I didn't blend it thoroughly, and there was a drop too much vanilla, but it really did taste like a little bite of heaven!

Super easy, convenient, and not to mention adorable; would recommend it to everyone:D!

This was definitely a blast to make!

002-1.jpg

I skipped out on the filling, just cause I tried to use ingredients I already had, and so I just topped it off with some raspberries and melted chocolate and remolded it;

For someone who always burns cookies, I was quite proud:p bahahaha.

But mmhmmmm.

Oh! & I used regular cup cake baking sheets and the cheesecake didn't stick much to it at all, so it was ayokay!

haha. Thanks a ton for posting this recipe!! I love it! I'll be using it A LOT throughout the year:)

Guest payopayo

O_O First time venturing into the Food section of the forums...oh my god these look fantastic. D: Saving this recipe, must make...!

• 2 months later...
Guest catabolictravesty

hmm how do you know its fully cooked?

lol i dont have an oven, so imma try it with a toaster oven..dunno if that'll work >_>

Just because they were so amazing the first time, I couldn't help by made them again today xD

But sadly they didn't taste as good as the first time i made it though. I added halloween oreo cookies, so they look kinda orange...and I think I overcooked them so that's probable why but oh well they were still pretty yummy ;D

cheesecake4.png

cheesecake3.png

cheesecake2.png

cheesecake1.png

• 4 weeks later...

It's the same recipe from allrecipe.com

I cut down the sugar to only 1/2 cup and instead of cherry filling

and I used whipped cream and fresh strawberries. The key when baking

it is to not let it crack so watch it at the 15-20 min mark.

It's simply simple and delicious.

• 4 months later...
Guest minwoo012

if this was facebook, i'd like this post. AHHA

thanks for sharin<3 my friends having surgery next week, and she loves cheesecake, so I'll make her some and post pictures <3

Archived