Koi ni Ochitara + Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro

Guest saffy

Crystal Kay + Utada Hikaru by Saffy ^_^
Hi all! I haven't been back here in a little while :P I've had a new mic on loan to play around with that comes with a mixer bwahaha... although I have no idea how to use it >_<;; I was just messing around, and came up with these two songs. The settings on each are different hence why my voice sounds a little different on each. Also, I haven't figured out yet how to up the volume without blasting the system. So if it sounds like I'm singing a little distance from the mic... I am ^_^ Both songs were also recorded in one shot... er... so there might be a few odd bits here and there :P Ahh when I can I wanna try and re-record these coz I want them to come out better. Alrighty then onwards!! http://www.soundclick.com/saffy Ja ne! Saffy p.s. remind me never to try and record at 11:00pm again... hahaha my throat feels really hoarse and dry now >_<;;

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, I really enjoyed both songs =) You truly injected your own style into them. It's great to see another J-pop singer here ^^

Keep posting, please!

P.S. Great work on the 1 litre fansubs XD I dled them all from jpopsuki <3 Hopefully you guys will sub the next Ryo drama too!

Guest conversebunny

Koi ni Ochitara- you have a really beautiful voice!! you did great with those high notes. and this is a one-shot?! it's almost flawless! O.O

Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro- you sound amazing in this too! Like fantasiimaker said, you have your own style, and it really works. :)

I'm really surprised you haven't gotten more comments yet...but anyways, these are two wonderful recordings, and I look forward to hear more from you! ^^

fantasiimaker: thanks for your comments!! hehe yeah J-Pop all the way! Ahhh... I actually really miss working on Namida now >_<;; It's such a good series, just glad to spread the Namida loving. ooo actually our next weekly project is going to be Gachi Baka which stars two other NEWS members (Tegoshi & Massu). Hope you can enjoy that too if you have the chance ^_^

conversebunny: thank you *squish* <3<3 I'm glad you enjoyed them!! haha actually I sometimes have to control myself as to what extra bits I inject into a song haha since I sometimes have a habit of overdoing it :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived