❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hey guys i've been silently lurking in this thread but now i have to delurk cause i have some confusion with this article: http://www.fxnewscall.com/doctors-season-2-release-date-cancelled-does-park-shin-hye-still-like-the-show/1949712/ is this true? i thought park shin hye loves her role as Dr. Yoo Hye Jung so why would news likes this would came-up? i am also hoping for doctors season 2 and i love PSH as much as you love her guys. can please someone enlighten me? thank you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arjuna krishna das Credo said:

hey guys i've been silently lurking in this thread but now i have to delurk cause i have some confusion with this article: http://www.fxnewscall.com/doctors-season-2-release-date-cancelled-does-park-shin-hye-still-like-the-show/1949712/ is this true? i thought park shin hye loves her role as Dr. Yoo Hye Jung so why would news likes this would came-up? i am also hoping for doctors season 2 and i love PSH as much as you love her guys. can please someone enlighten me? thank you.

That is totally fake news. 

This is the news from today.

image_zps3rggt5rv.jpeg

original source: http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110490584#imadnews

Rough translation from Chinese:

Spoiler

image_zpsvhx7o9c7.jpeg

ctto

Actress PSH belated final reflections on Doctors 

Actress PSH in 'Doctors' acted as a doctor in a desperate situation but filled with mission, healed from a painful past and moved towards happiness. The growth of YHJ received a lot of love. The drama from beginning broadcast to the end, was in number one position on its Monday, Tuesday timeslot, it received a lot of love. Ending successfully by exceeding 20% viewership ratings. PSH said 'In the drama whilst YHJ was maturing, it seems during the same time I was maturing, how precious these 4 months has been, how grateful, how happy it's been, so with pain, how much I do not want to send away (think referring to YHJ), really want to open my heart for everyone to see' full of compassion conveying her final thoughts on the drama.

At the same time. PSH after finishing her photo shoot in Portland will immediately prepare herself entering her next project. SALT entertainment indicated, 'PSH next project to meet us may be through the big screen, perhaps through conversion from small screen to big screen may find attractive roles' PSH will continue to move her acting career forwards, please continue to anticipate her projects with enthusiasm.

cr: PSH baidubar 荒荒

PSH and friends leaving Portland

ctto 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Arjuna krishna das Credo said:

People are constantly using Park Shin Hye's name,  since she is very well loved and popular worldwide, on their articles for click, and there are many malicious information circulating for not so credible medians. When you truly want to know  news about her , SALT her agency, Shin Hye's IG, here in this thread, PSH's daily ( if someone can add more trustable site, please be my guest) will always try to keep fans update on her activities and more. We are a community of Park Shin Hye 's fans that are by her side supporting her , in a healthy and positive way. :)

You more then welcome to join us to spread the love for the beautiful artist and person that is Park Shin Hye. Many blessings:wub:

Love and Peace alwa:heart:ys 

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye "Doctors" reveals the end of the impression "was very Good"

r.580x0

Actress Park Shin Hye has conveyed the impression of the end "Doctors". 

Park Shin Hye in the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors", play a growing  Yoo Hejeong a doctor full of a sense of mission from lethargic rebellious child. it received a great support from the audience.
This drama is loved as Monday and Tuesday drama first place. until the last episode from the first episode, was completed successfully in the audience rating of more than 20%. 

Park Shin Hye is in this context, as the growing Hejeong in Doctors"play, Its 4 months of togetherness of time is how important and grateful  and happy about this drama.and it is the end of it but very appreciative to those who watch and make good reviews with Doctors.

Park Shin Hye is after finishing the photo shoot, which is scheduled in Portland, immediately begin to prepare for next work. SALT entertainment side of the agency is, "the next work is probably, I think that will be your greeting through the screen. While going back and forth the drama and movie.charming actress Park Shin Hye has many activities in future.

cr. http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2052094&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

animated-thank-you-image-0153

• Like 10

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, Eland 'roem' look, wearing a trench boast romantic sensibility

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, Eland roem `` Look, wearing a trench boast romantic sensibility
△ Photo: Eland

[Reporter EDAILY Jinwoo Kim Women brand roem (ROEM), which is deployed Eland unveiled this fall look trenches were with Park Shin Hye exclusive model 6. In the fall pictorial a romantic sensibility, while Park Shin Hye is innocent. Roem offered a trench coat plus the convenience of Park wearing design during autumn. trend item. It has a classic feel and casual feel at the same time can produce a wide range. 

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, Eland roem `` Look, wearing a trench boast romantic sensibility
△ Photo: Eland

cr. http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JC21&newsid=02017206612777496&DCD=A00302&OutLnkChk=Y 

animated-thank-you-image-0076

• Like 9