❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hello guys..  :-h
Unable to drop in frequently. Thank you for keeping our shin hye's thread updated. ;))
Its really nice that shin hye has already scored, not just one but 4 clothing endorsements. And brunomagli,mamonde, millet,agatha renewed. Median and vegemil tweeted with shin hye's pic. So hopefully we can get info whether it will be extended or not soon.

I remember shin hye wished for cellphone cf long back. Hope she will get that this yr. Usually many fans wish for big brand cfs. But for me, i have always wished for food cfs. Shin hye and her career is my first otp next to that i have many harmless otps that i love.. like shin hye and food.. haha..
We all know Our girl loves food and enjoys eating. Imagine her biting a burger with cheese oozing in the corner of her mouth and saying yummy. I mean, she is a perfect candidate for endorsing that. It can be a burger ad or pizza ad or for places like mcdonalds, kfc etc.. or maybe even for biscuit or can be chocolate too. So many categories. If she gets in two or three of these categories it would be even better. haha. So i will pray for her to get that.
Had all this random thoughts in mind. So i am sharing with you all. :)

Let me add a gif.. ;;) 
Shin hye : Say ahhhhh.. :D
tumblr_md2vt4lTfX1rjw7j2o1_400.gif
ctto
And oh.. Shin hye's instagram reached over 900k followers on january 24th. <:-P Daebak. :)

FANCAM OF PARK SHIN HYE                       (BRUNOMAGLI FANSIGN FULL VERSION)

Credit: TheGsd
She looks like a Goddess. So breath-takingly beautiful.. Alluring.. Thanks to all these wonderful people for sharing the videos and photos. Its precious. :x

resrimith said:
 i have always wished for food cfs.[/quote]

Aaaa.... Noooo...
I'm against it.)
Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, sports, technology, travel, etc. I want to see her in the chic adult manner and not with a spoon and fork.)
She lost weight and now may very well participate in fashion shows, for example.
And ... let her luck. Large global brand. It would be super.)
But most importantly - a great movie in the new year: an interesting challenging role, strong partners, a great script and etc. Fighting, PSH!

Park Shin Hye says Lee Jong Suk always told her exactly how it is on the set of Pinocchio

by CoCo Kdrama on Jan 28, 2015

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

In an interview with Star News, when Park Shin Hye was asked about the obvious chemistry between her and Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio, she had a surprising response as to why the couple interacted so convincingly on the set.

About her relationship with Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye commented, "I fought a lot with Lee Jong Suk. He is very straightforward. If you're pretty, he would say, 'You're pretty,' if you're weird, then he'd say you're weird. If you're ugly, then he says, 'You're ugly.' He is exact like that. We did monitor each other a lot, and rather than coaching each other on our mistakes, we would ask each other, 'Was I weird?' or 'Was I stuttering?' and answer [honestly]." 

While this may seem like rather abrupt behavior from Lee Jong Suk, it actually shows that he really cares about the success of Park Shin Hye and her growth as an actor. It seems like he is also humble enough to take constructive criticism in return.

Even if there was not a real love connection between the actors, it sounds like they have a great relationship. I hope they work together again in the near future!

To see their chemistry in action, you can watch all of Pinocchio now!

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-says-lee-jong-suk-always-told-her-exactly-how-it-is-on-the-set-of-pinocchio-/

Celebrity, Fashion January 28, 2015 class="entry-title single-title" 4th Batch Of Park Shin Hye’s VIKI Spring 2015 Visuals

Source:couch-kimchi

000a

For Park Shin Hye‘s previously released ads from VIKI’s spring campaign, go here: batch 1, batch 2, and batch 3.

001_zpsculydgjj.jpg~original

002_zpsdjsz4kgc.jpg~original003_zps5ywak0ek.jpg~original004_zpsn2vfrdca.jpg~original005_zpsbgpniky8.jpg~original006_zpsz6xckqbn.jpg~original

Source  |  VIKI Blog

--------------------------------------

itemprop="name"Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin featured in Caricature event

by whatadrama on Jan 27, 2015

the_heirs_whatadrama.jpg

Last month at the 2014 World Caricature in Seoul event, two artists presented caricatures of Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin of Heirs. Take a look! 

Caricaturist Kwak Young Min drew the one above with the three main actors, and Kim Tae Soo drew the one below of actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye posing sweetly together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were undoubtedly the best 2013 K-drama couple.

the_heirs_whatadrama2.jpg

Heirs is a trendy high school drama about rich students from Korean conglomerate families, also known as chaebols. 

In related news, actor Lee Min Ho's debut movie Gangnam Blues premiered on January 21. At the film's press release, there was an uproar when the director explained that he had to edit actor Lee Min Ho's seminude scene.

What do you think about the caricatures? I think they capture the characteristics of the actors' faces pretty well.

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/fans-caricature-heirs-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-and-kim-woo-bin/

[NEWS] [sOLD OUT]'#피노키오' #박신혜 완판 ITEM #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネhttp://m.media.daum.net/m/life/style/fashion/newsview?newsId=20150129104813060   

B8e2S35CIAAQu_V.jpgB8e2S1uCYAIe6PX.jpgB8e2S3-CcAI8a6H.jpgB8e2S2QCUAApTiF.jpg

PSH SUPPORTERS 

HOW MANY CF SH GET THIS YEAR INCLUDED RENEW
1)VIKI(N)2)RAPIDO(N)3)MINDBRIDGE(N)4)MILLET®5)AGATHA®6)VEGEMILL7)MAMONDE8)VISA9)MEDIAN10)LOTTE DUTY FREE....