❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

My thought…I have a feeling PSH will not pick the Hongs Sister project that will be air with MBC mid May this time around.  I heard the drama “depicts the friendship and battles of Jung Do-Jun and Yi Bang-Won during the early building process for the Joseon Dynasty.  Jung Do-Jun was the most powerful Korean aristocrat and politician of his time, Yi Bang-Won was the fifth son of King Taejo and eventually became King Taejong, the third king of the Joseon Dynasty”….I am not too excited about this drama :(

I don’t think PSH will pick Descended from the Sun that will be aired with KBS this May either. Heard this will be pre-produced and not live shooting like other K-drama. If this was the case, shooting will start super early due to multiple location shooting oversea. Well, if we see PSH going to different locations oversea than we know;)

This leaves me to believe she might pick “Cold Case”.  This is a crime and thriller drama.  Investigating unsolved cases that have long gone cold…hmmmm, sounds pretty interesting but does not sound like an action drama :(

Hmmmm, I wonder if she will end up doing a movie instead??? :-?? :-?? :-? :-?

wow "Cold Case" its an American TV series way back 2003 the actress was "Kathyrn Morris; is a homicide detectives especializing in "cold cases or invisitigation which no longer active pursued by her team,,so if ever PSH will take that role she will be the sole female lead role.. Well it maybe change in Kdrama Way back then I love that series Cold Case..but there isn't much of action for the lead female ,its more of intellectual analysis. I love their qoutes: ***HOPE LIVES....BECAUSE EVIDENCE NEVER DIES***

kate_USA said:

My thought…I have a feeling PSH will not pick the Hongs Sister project that will be air with MBC mid May this time around.  I heard the drama “depicts the friendship and battles of Jung Do-Jun and Yi Bang-Won during the early building process for the Joseon Dynasty.  Jung Do-Jun was the most powerful Korean aristocrat and politician of his time, Yi Bang-Won was the fifth son of King Taejo and eventually became King Taejong, the third king of the Joseon Dynasty”….I am not too excited about this drama :(

I don’t think PSH will pick Descended from the Sun that will be aired with KBS this May either. Heard this will be pre-produced and not live shooting like other K-drama. If this was the case, shooting will start super early due to multiple location shooting oversea. Well, if we see PSH going to different locations oversea than we know;)

This leaves me to believe she might pick “Cold Case”.  This is a crime and thriller drama.  Investigating unsolved cases that have long gone cold…hmmmm, sounds pretty interesting but does not sound like an action drama :(

If we were to reflect on Royal Tailors, well it wasn't a success and it seemed like more of a flop. From what I've read from the comments here and some reviews, the movie isn't great but her acting is. It is her first sageuk so it's always good to try something new, but mb... She picked the wrong role? I know it's hard to expect each and every one of her dramas and movies to be a big hit, but mb her first sageuk should have been something else and not Royal Tailors.

On top of what I said, she promoted the movie a lot more than the other cast members I believe, helping sell tickets and attending all the movie promotional events. Yet she was only a supporting role :( how can that be... :-/

On the topic of her upcoming project, I hope, and I think she wants to, do an action role.

;;)

GutzmanN said: kate_USA said:

After watching her movie The Tailor, I felt like too that she's supporting actress (my opinion) and I agree with you @JamieL‌. When it comes to a her projects, I noticed that not only she would like to perform or act, but also she have this desire to deliver and let the public or viewers knows the message of the movie or her dramas. For example The Tailor, it's all about how the beautiful saguk wardrobes for the king and queen was made. And for how the life of being a rookie reporters start in Pinocchio.. I know it's been proven that she's a caring person, however, to me, she prove that she's an actress that truly cares for people while entertaining as all and I'm glad to be called her fans. She's smart and she knows what she wants and that's why she inspires in many ways.

"If chance upon good scripts..I will accept it with no conditions...hope that my next drama will be heartwarming drama like ..I wanna try on doctor role next" - Park Shin Hye

" Stairways to Heaven.. changed my life, < You're Beautiful> makes me taste the happiness of acting~" - Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye remove "Candy" image through Pinocchio~
Park Shin Hye to resume school for her last semster in Sept..before this she hopes to go on more vacations to recharge herself~

Cr : wintercherub

Shinhye said that she has no plans of doing any project last year because it was her last semester at school but when she read Pinocchio's script,she cried a lot and said to herself " I have to do this"

Since she's been working w/ age actors, she hopes that she can do a series w/ older actors.She said that the pairing of Kam WooSung- SooSyung in The Spring Day of My Life was really good

Shinhye described LeeMinho as a charming oppa and a friend that she can talk gossip with while JongSuk has a lot of aegyo is like her childhood friend.

Shinhye was thankful to both Minhyuk and Krystal for visiting them during Pinocchio's filming. She finds both Minhyuk and Krystal cute,charming and adorable.

Acdg to her,she's not dating at the moment.But no one knows what will happen in the future.And she said that none are showing interests on her that she's starting to question her appeal as a woman.

me: should i belive her? How can none showing interest on her? And she doesn't need to question her appeal as a woman bcs she's really looks like a beautiful yet sexy lady.

One thing is sure,she still wants to get married soon..

Me: Just get married then. I want to see the little shin-e... :D

B8PLFkSCAAIE7vU.jpg

cr: to khjpearl

Guest jingyeok

I only posted TFM's article here bc she hadn't yet. However, the article is right after this post.I think it's only right that I edit my post and remove the article because it's her translation anyway :)Many thanks to TheFoodMonster for her translations!

http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/710164
Park Shin Hye, "Even If I Date, Due to Work, It Will Last Only A Year"
Through an interview with Park Shin Hye, who has increased popularity due to the recently drama, 'Pinocchio', we asked about her thoughts on dating since her on-screen chemistry with Lee Jong Suk felt real.
Park Shin Hye revealed, "I cannot date right now, but I have secretly dated before without anyone noticing."
Park Shin Hye said, "There hasn't been anyone who said that they like me. Having a lot of male friends is never a good thing. I feel as a girl, I am losing my female charms because of that reason" and "I worry up to the point that I even ask my friends if I have any female charms. Even if we like each other, I feel like my eyes should turn into hearts for dating to actually happen. "
After saying this she said, "(Even if I date) it wouldn't last for more than a year. I have to focus on my job so it will be hard. Dating is all about trying to make the relationship work and trying to make time for each other, so it becomes hard for two people to date." and "If I start to focus on work, I can't focus on other things. Moreover, I cannot even contact my family members sometimes."
In addition, Park Shin Hye said, "It is hard to hide my dating life to others if I date someone. Therefore, I just want to marry someone quickly." and "Year after Year, I find something I want to do, so the thought of marriage naturally disappears."

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

Guest shinn15

class="main-title" style="font-size: 40px; margin: 10px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, 'Nanum Gothic Coding', 微软雅黑, 'Helvetica Neue', Lucida, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[interview] Park Shin-hye “To Live Like Pinocchio Would Be Tough” ①

Posted on Jan 26, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Park Shin-hye/ photo=S.A.L.T Entertainment

How much did actress Park Shin-hye grow from her latest drama <Pinocchio>?

She starred in a popular SBS drama <Pinocchio> which ended on January 15. She played a role of Choi In-ha, a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies.

Choi In-ha was put in a cruel fate to witness a man she is in love and his family breaking up because of her mom. In-ha endures the pain of saying goodbye to her love so he can revenge her mom. She confronts her mom who has wrong professional belief about a reporter, and becomes a reporter who fights for justice. Despite her sufferings, she finally earns love from both her mom and her love.

Not only Park Shin-hye’s stable acting was impressive, but the synopsis portraying downsides of political and economic fields also gained positive reviews from viewer. Pinocchio recorded its highest viewers rating on the 15th, 13.3% (Nielson Korea)

On January 20th, Wiki K-pop reporter went out with Park Shin-hye in a neighborhood of Samceong-dong, Seoul. Her emotions from the drama still lingered on her. We chatted for about an hour and she said, “I and Young-kwang oppa clicked much, Yubi was mood maker with her aegyo. And, Jong-suk said I’m a nagger”.

<Pinocchio> was very interesting drama. It is the first reporter-theme drama to make a hit.

Because the drama resembles our reality such as ‘witch-hunting report’ and ‘media manipulation’, I think many people enjoyed our drama. People showed interests in our drama because it was realistic yet it portrayed something that they were not familiar with which stimulated their curiosity.

It seems like that you have finally taken off your image as a child actor.

I guess a person must have a clear occupational category. In the past, I was a student and I mostly wore school uniform.

What did you care most about while preparing for the drama?

I had to put extra attention on my pronunciation. I must do coverage and tv reporters do not give a long comment. They only do coverage on what they need to write. I made a lot of NG cuts.

You also seemed to put a lot of effort on your make-up.

I think it was the heaviest make-up I wore in this drama. Although a director made me look pretty by adjusting lights, I wore dark eye liner to make my eyes look deeper.

What would it be like if Pinocchio Syndrome does exist in real life?

The person who suffers from Pinocchio syndrome would have hard time to live. He/she wouldn’t get a job. It was hard to act. Making hiccups make your throat sore. It was very hard to fake hiccups when I had a sore throat.

When do you approve yourself giving a white lie?

When my mom calls me and asks me how long will it take me to arrive, I tell her that I’m almost there although I just left. I’m heading home anyway, right?

In-ha’s comic acting was amazing.

Script writer gives humorous lines for each episode. The gesture I made with the line ‘cho cho cho cho cho queen-ka’ was my idea. I’m very wild in real life. I am emotional and easily turn sullen. Jong-suk calls me ‘bbi-soon-yi’ (a girl who easily goes into a sulk).

Through this drama, you earned a nickname ‘Queen of Tear’.

Rather than being an actress who cries a lot in the screen, I would like to be an actress who touches viewers’ emotion. It’s meaningless for me to cry. Any secret to crying? I just get immersed in the scene. I tend to be sensitive when filming crying scene.

Tell us about the most memorable scene.

Well, most of the scene are memorable but the ones with incisive revenge stand out the most. For example, at a conference, In-ha asks her mom “Have you ever disregarded fact in order to give impact?”. I remember some scenes because I didn’t do well. For example, In-ha broke into tears when she found out that Dal-po is Ki Ha-myung and she cries feeling sorry for him. It would’ve been much better if I put in more feelings. Since it was beginning part of the drama, I lacked sympathy which I should’ve overcome…

In the drama, the relationship between In-ha and her mom was the critical point. Was it difficult to delve into emotions?

After feeling disappointed to mom, In-ha approaches her mom as a boss. The man she loved fell apart because of her mom and In-ha also collapsed because of the incident. I cried a lot when I had to leave Dal-po so that he could revenge In-ha’s mom. I was totally absorbed into In-ha. I felt uncomfortable thinking of Dal-po because he would never say harsh thing to her mom because of In-ha.

The drama came to a happy ending as Dal-po and In-ha decided to get married. however, nothing was revealed about In-ha’s changed relationship with her mom. Will In-ha open up her heart to her mom?

It would be hard for mom and dad to reunite but In-ha would probably see them once in awhile. Mom changed as a reporter, so we probably exchanged some tips.

How is your relationship with your mom in real life?

It is totally opposite from the drama. My mom can’t hold her curiosity and she has lots of aegyo which surprise many people. People who tell me that I have aegyo are surprised when they see my mom. She’s really cute.

So, how was it to be a reporter? Did you like it?

No. It’s very difficult. I must check every detail. The hardest thing was to only deliver fact because untrue information might distort meanings.

If you are a reporter, what would you ask to actress Park Shin-hye?

(She pondered for a long time) Well, I’m an actress so.. I would ask about my work in screens.

[YANG, JA YOUNG / yang@wikikpop.com ]

Guest shinn15

class="main-title" style="font-size: 40px; margin: 10px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, 'Nanum Gothic Coding', 微软雅黑, 'Helvetica Neue', Lucida, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[interview] Park Shin-hye “Want to Get Married Around My 30s…But No Public Dating” ②

Posted on Jan 26, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

I never expected to meet Park Shin-hey in such a realistic drama. And I’ve never ever expected that she would show off her true charms through <Pinocchio>.

For me, Park Shin-hye was just ‘pretty actress’ before I saw her in <Pinocchio>. Of course, she was always lucky to work with gorgeous actors such as Lee Hong-ki, Yoo Yeon-suk, Lee Min-ho, Kim Woo-bin, and Jung Yong-hwa.

However, she has changed through <Pinocchio>. She has become an actress who could leave something remarkable to the viewers.

Park Hye-shin talked about <Pinocchio> and said “The drama taught me the preciousness of words. My acting has become mature and sophisticated” and expressed her gratitude.

What do you think is the reason the director cast you for the drama ?

The director first saw me from the drama <Tress in Heaven> and he wanted to work with me someday. After watching my filmography, he offered me a cast. He knows my strengths and he believes that I and In-ha look alike.

How was your partnership with Lee Jong-suk?

Everything went good. We had good chemistry. He has great reaction for sure. I can tell that he is listening carefully to my words.

What did your older brother or other friends tell you after watching <Pinocchio>?

Well, he does not talk about me to other people. He does not reveal that I’m his younger sister. Of course, now he feel proud of me and highly praises my work. I think our relationship has become more chummy recently. He was shy but after being discharged from an army, he has become more friendly.

How about playing a bad girl in drama?

Yes, I would only if she is entitled to be a bad girl. However, if she is just a bad girl without any reason, I would not play the character.

You were a singer trainee. What would it be like if you became a singer?

I would ended up being an actress anyway. Just like the current trend, I would be an ‘acting idol’. Haha!. At first, I didn’t learn acting out of my passion. I got into acting because I lacked to control my emotion when singing. After learning acting, I was recommended to pursue acting and took an audition which earned me a cast in <Stairways to Heaven>. I did training as a singer, but my acting career was more successful.

That’s why you are a great dancer.

I have not practiced recently, so it’s not as good as before.

Don’t you want to make your showpiece in film?

I’m not confident yet. Unlike films, I must attract audience to theaters and I’m not sure if I have that power and influence.

What do you want to do on your spare time?

Trip! My aunt lives in German and I would like to visit her. As I go on my tour schedule, I realize that the world is wide and there are many things to see. I plan on going to Thailand for commercial shooting soon and I will stay there for few more days.

You are very popular in other countries especially in Singapore.

Fan meeting in Singapore was planned but it was cancelled due to some problems. I will try to make it happen this year. I’ll go on a tour in March.

Korean fans and fans abroad. Are they different?

Korean fans are quiet but fans abroad are energetic. When I went to Philippine, fans danced as I danced, and they sang as I sang. They are very uplifting.

Kal So-won who played your child role in a film <Miracle in Cell No. 7> is currently dating a boyfriend. Do you have any good news?

I’ve been on and off of relationship without getting caught, but right now, I’m not in a relationship. It’s hard to meet someone that I feel connected to and also hard to maintain the relationship. So, I won’t go on a public dating. I want to make a wedding announcement right before I get married. It’s a good news, but someone might feeling hurt because of me. I’ve seen this happening many times since I was young. I don’t want other people hear harsh things because of me.

If you get married, when do you want to get married?

I wanted to get married early. I thought I would get married at around 23. That plan has been pushed back as more things coming up that I want to challenge. However, I do not want to delay wedding too late. Around 31? I would like to travel alone, meet various people, and experience many things in my life. That’s when I want to get married.

[YANG, JA YOUNG]

cr. http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/27507

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2015012511104626870&type=3
Park Shin Hye, "Lee Jong Suk, Mouth Covered Kiss Scene - NO NG's"
2015012511104626870_1_jpg_time_102213.jpg

• "Lee Jong Suk, A Friend Who Shows A Lot of Aeyo to Everyone...Prepared For The Kiss Scene Early"
Lee Jong Suk discusses different things to female actresses unlike other actors. He doesn't talk much, but his actions filled with consideration and respect makes you feel more intimate and more close with him.
Park Shin Hye said, "Lee Jong Suk rushes to Jo Soo Won PD and shows a lot of aegyo to him."
Park Shin Hye added, "He must have felt that his presence was in danger...because he would do anything to impress PD. Hahaha. PD would be so embarrassed and say, "Why are you doing that?" No staff member got annoyed at Jong Suk's actions. There was a more lively and vibrant atmosphere than in other drama filming sets because most of the cast and staff members were in similar age groups."
Through the discussion about Lee Jong Suk, we were able to naturally continue on and have an interview about the 'kiss scene' with Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye said, "I felt so embarrassed."
She said, "Lee Jong Suk wanted to show the harmonious chemistry on screen so he prepared a lot for the kiss scene. He worried and considered what angle the kiss scene should be so that it would appear more beautiful of a scene. I felt a little embarrassed to kiss in front of many people when it was late at night. Even though it was late at night, there were still some people passing by. Lee Jong Suk took care of me well, so there were no NG's and wer were able to finish filming the scene perfectly."
2015012511104626870_2_jpg_time_102213.jpg
  • Park Shin Hye's Character in the Drama, There is Always a Fantasy? No?
She always acted as a student in all the most popular dramas she acted in recently such as in SBS 'You're Beautiful', 'Heirs', and 'Pinocchio'. She had a pure boy image in 'You're Beautiful', she had a ordinary high school student image in 'Heirs', and a freshman high school girl image in 'Pinocchio'.
Park Shin Hye laughed when we said she still looks good in school uniforms. She said, "I feel like the reason is because I like to run around and do the things I want. Viewers said that they couldn't believe how good Jong Suk and I looked together in our school uniforms considering our age and his hair."
She added, "I liked reading shoujo manhwas when I was little and sometimes even wanted to be the main female cahracter. However, as I grow older I feel that reality is really different."
2015012511104626870_3_jpg_time_102213.jpg
We asked how she feels about two men fighting fiercely over one girl like in 'Heirs'.
She said, "I do not think it is not entirely possible. I mean in 'Pinocchio' even though Choi Inha and Choi Dalpo loved each other, there was always a room for Seo Beom Jo."

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit.