❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Congrats to all her Loyal SA overseas and in SK! fans are her inspiration! she is very charismatic! she is one of the few credible and loyal celebrity endorsers who is not a hypocrite! She endorses brands that she believes in and not just because of money! she is a very sincere and honest person even when it comes to answering her interviews and I admire her for keeping her private life out of her showbiz world! she's not perfect of course but she's an amazing woman! Lucky is the man who will marry her someday! Love you PSH!

Most celebrities will just endorse a product because the pay is good but they are not even using it! they chose to buy designer brands from US instead of patronizing their own product endorsements! hypocrites! full of greed! Psh chooses the products that she believes in and even kept on promoting it by using it!

Guest annariana18

Something is wrong with my account. Somebody is trying to get into my account. :bz

I have that kind of problem too yesterday :-w but luckily nothing worst happened after that. It goes back to normal. Hmm.. something seems fishy :-? Or it's just my own feeling??

16095_894785443883762_7215145003493472451977346_781057711923203_988702788_n.jpg?10256908_895075943854712_620531300099079

@ssinz ‪#‎박신혜‬ September 2014 Schedule Update
- 9월 23일 롯데면세점 행사
- 9월 24일 화보촬영, 밀레 후시녹음
- 9월 29일 광고 후시녹음

23 - Lotte Duty Free Lovely Day Special FM on Royal Caribbean Cruise
24 - Pictorial Photoshoot: Post <Millet> voice recording
29- Post CF voice recording
[c] http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220109709595

CREDIT TO THE OWNERHeartsFlowersBlinkieThanks.gif

10698580_10152502311332961_5991646825824

[bM EVENT] @ssinz ‪#‎박신혜‬ ‪#‎PARKSHINHYE‬ 
10월 4일(토), 브루노말리 아틀리에 명동점에서 박신혜 팬사인회가 진행됩니다.

박신혜 친필 사인을 받을 수 있는 절호의 찬스! 절대 놓치지 마세요!

▶기간: 2014. 10. 04 (토) PM 2:00
▶장소: 브루노말리 아틀리에 명동점
▶대상: 선착순 100명

‪#‎브루노말리‬ ‪#‎BRUNOMAGLI‬ #박신혜 #PARKSHINHYE ‪#‎SSINZ‬
[c] Bruno Magli Korea (브루노말리) Facebook

774830179_104121.gif

Guest annariana18

@miss_shady_xv‌ Pardon me but isn't that Lee Min Ho interview? I didn't see any sign of Shin Hye :-/ :)
On a side note, she looks extremely different and beautiful in Mamonde kr age control power eye cream. Matured Shinhye, soo beautiful!! 8->
from Wintercherub twitter :
[140925 trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU] Samsong Station..<Pinocchio> in midst of filming..kekeke..saw Park Shin Hye (c.t.o)
ByXZOLzCEAAsDzx.jpg
ctto
so someone saw her filming. hew.. I'm hoping to see a glimpse of her from pictures, just to see her character style (her type of clothes, makeup, etc) I guess I have to wait..

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Plez @Agie and @jenbee make gif (park shin hye mamonde interview) today if you read my post plez answer me i want gif to it i know you can make it for that plez make it : ) :):)>-

Guest nistymaj

Throwback tweets of our girl.... (credit as tagged...thank you) .... the times Shin Hye spends with her family....catching fishes....see she's not afraid to handle the fish and being a farmgirl ...with the cows ....LOL....bet many of you can't reconcile this girl with the beautiful, elegant and sophisticated Shin Hye of 2014....942011-2.jpg
942011-1.jpg

:)) :P